Topic Stats

• 295 posts
  • 79 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by Gexchange
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 15 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

photo_4.JPG
photo_3.JPG
photo_2.JPG
photo_1.JPG
IMG_0602.jpg
IMG_0603.jpg
Avengers_Card_Hulk_-_Attitude_(Free_Pl.jpg
flippers.jpg
Iron_Man.jpg
box.jpg
board.jpg
back.jpg
DSC01517.JPG
DSC01512.JPG
DSC01466.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bouncerclub.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#176 6 years ago

Yeah I'm pretty burnt out about the whole situation as well. Ordered on night it came out with the expectation that it would be done and here by Christmas. JJ said they started making them a week later than they intended. Doing my best not to be too pissed off but needless to say my kids Christmas will be a little less exciting this year since that was their main gift. With 7k wrapped up in that its a bit late to do some last minute shopping. I don't know if I will be doing buisness for a NIB box ever again (but hey I'm the guy that says hes never going back to Mcdonalds when they get my order all jacked up for the third time) So who knows.

1 week later
#241 6 years ago

Those of you who already have game or know when its coming when did you order? I ordered night of and still no date or notification of shipping.

#243 6 years ago

K Im leaving town next Thursday for my brothers wedding in Florida it's only coming from 3 hours away safe to assume before Thursday?

#248 6 years ago

That would be you lol but you covered it in your email i think though its not in Indy yet. Said they would call me when it got in to schedule a delivery heres to fingers crossed I guess.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
$ 76.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 109.99
Lighting - Led
PinballBulbs
$ 69.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 45.00
Cabinet - Other
...redshiftLED
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Ceresco, MI
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pin Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bouncerclub.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside