Topic Stats

• 295 posts
  • 79 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by Gexchange
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 15 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

photo_4.JPG
photo_3.JPG
photo_2.JPG
photo_1.JPG
IMG_0602.jpg
IMG_0603.jpg
Avengers_Card_Hulk_-_Attitude_(Free_Pl.jpg
flippers.jpg
Iron_Man.jpg
box.jpg
board.jpg
back.jpg
DSC01517.JPG
DSC01512.JPG
DSC01466.JPG

There are 295 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 6.
#251 6 years ago

Wahoo! Got my Avengers LE today! I've only had time to put a few games on it but so far I'm loving it! Really challanging shots and multiball is awesome No problems hitting the blackwidow ramp yet. It is challanging but when it hits it, it goes all the way up and down. Very smooth.

Before I played any games, I went through the entire game and made sure all screws etc were tight. Everything is playing really solid so I'm super pleased. Originally I was going with the Pro but I'm really happy I upgraded to the LE.

Super happy to have this baby in my collection!!!
I kinda did some unboxing video from my phone.. Should I upload them?

#252 6 years ago
Quoted from cmproductions:

Wahoo! Got my Avengers LE today! I've only had time to put a few games on it but so far I'm loving it! Really challanging shots and multiball is awesome No problems hitting the blackwidow ramp yet. It is challanging but when it hits it, it goes all the way up and down. Very smooth.Before I played any games, I went through the entire game and made sure all screws etc were tight. Everything is playing really solid so I'm super pleased. Originally I was going with the Pro but I'm really happy I upgraded to the LE.Super happy to have this baby in my collection!!!I kinda did some unboxing video from my phone.. Should I upload them?

I would love to see the video

#253 6 years ago

Wahoo! Got my Avengers LE today! I've only had time to put a few games on it but so far I'm loving it! Really challanging shots and multiball is awesome No problems hitting the blackwidow ramp yet. It is challanging but when it hits it, it goes all the way up and down. Very smooth.

Before I played any games, I went through the entire game and made sure all screws etc were tight. Everything is playing really solid so I'm super pleased. Originally I was going with the Pro but I'm really happy I upgraded to the LE.

Super happy to have this baby in my collection!!!

I know. I know. This one is gonna catch on quick.

#255 6 years ago

Yes

#256 6 years ago

No WOOHOO for me...

Looked at tracking again, late last night and saw left Norwalk OH 10:06 arrived at Norwalk OH 10:36...

new something was up there, and accepted it wasnt gonna make it today...

got up today, and check tracking agin, and it said arrived at destination terminal...

WOOHOO !

Called up to let them know i was on my way.... HMMM

Yes sir it is here, .............UMMMMM well sir we cant find it...hold on !

Hello sir, sorry but we dont know where it is... we will have to call you back....

" throwing hands in air" and swaering profusely under breath"...

Ring Ring....

Hello sir, It isnt here, its still in OH, and we dont know why.

You wont be able to pick it up till monday, MAYBE ..... that is if you can get ahold of somebody here on monday... there will be a few people here, but make sure you call first...hopefully somebody will answer...good luck and thank you for using R&L....

NICE !

#257 6 years ago
Quoted from musketd:

I would love to see the video

Not many Blue sightings yet.....

#258 6 years ago
Quoted from NY2Colorado:

Not many Blue sightings yet.....

I got a Blue on my showroom floor! ready to rock and roll. Ive only played a game or two so far

#259 6 years ago
Quoted from Gexchange:

I got a Blue on my showroom floor! ready to rock and roll.

In all honesty, JJ, don't you think the blue one looks better? The Hulk one is cool, but the blue one fu**ing rocks!

#260 6 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

In all honesty, JJ, don't you think the blue one looks better? The Hulk one is cool, but the blue one fu**ing rocks!

Can't wait to see both. However, none of the photos shown thus far lead me to believe the blue is better looking.

#261 6 years ago
Quoted from Mike_J:

Can't wait to see both. However, none of the photos shown thus far lead me to believe the blue is better looking.

I'm in the process of uploading my horribe unboxing video of my blue LE I did yesterday. Honestly, I love the blue and for a couple of reasons.

1. The Hulk Looks great but the Hulk is just one of the Avengers and I didn't want pictures solely of the hulk all over the cab. As cool as it is, Hulk is just one of the avengers. I wanted to see all of the avengers...not just one

2. Like all the pictures of the Hulk, the pictures just don't do it justice. I've seen a Hulk in person and yes, it definately is an awesome looking game! I just prefer blue.

Video is uploading and I'll share it here as soon as it's up. It's pretty pathetic though cause I was supposed to have help but I ended up having to do it all myself pretty much.

#262 6 years ago

I'm in the process of uploading my horribe unboxing video of my blue LE I did yesterday. Honestly, I love the blue and for a couple of reasons.
1. The Hulk Looks great but the Hulk is just one of the Avengers and I didn't want pictures solely of the hulk all over the cab. As cool as it is, Hulk is just one of the Avengers. I wanted to see all of the Avengers...not just one
2. Like all the pictures of the Hulk, the pictures just don't do it justice. I've seen a Hulk in person and yes, it definately is an awesome looking game! I just prefer blue.
Video is uploading and I'll share it here as soon as it's up. It's pretty pathetic though cause I was supposed to have help but I ended up having to do it all myself pretty much.

Congrats on the purchase. I can't wait to see the blue paint up close.

#263 6 years ago

Here's the pretty basic unboxing of the Blue LE. Sorry no gameplay or anything in this one. More to come on that later. Sorry for the crappy quality and my voice is all but gone Too much skiiing!!

#264 6 years ago

Thanks for the video! In the future, I think you'll find it easier to just keep the box upright and slice the side open that you truck it from.

#265 6 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

Thanks for the video! In the future, I think you'll find it easier to just keep the box upright and slice the side open that you truck it from.

Lol I know right! You can tell I a knewb. I think it looks like the hulk ripped open the box

#266 6 years ago

Lol I know right! You can tell I a knewb. I think it looks like the hulk ripped open the box

Looks great. Let me know your thoughts on gameplay when you have a chance.

#267 6 years ago
Quoted from Mike_J:

Looks great. Let me know your thoughts on gameplay when you have a chance.

Honestly, I've only put about 5 games on it because I've been slammed at work and didn't get it fully set up last night till pretty late and my kid had just gone to bed and i didn't wanna make a lot of noise. However, I can say that this game IS A LOT of FUN! Challenging and I love that Each shot is pretty challenging to make and that makes for a lot of neccesary ball control. The multiball is a lot of fun and it's a beautiful looking game to boot!
I've been able to progress/collect 3 avengers in one game so obviously a lot more game time is needed for an indepth review of the game and all the modes. I may do a glass off full feature video if enough people would have interest in that. I make movies/film for a living so I may just have to do that Anyways. Really happy with the game so far! It's a keeper for sure.

#268 6 years ago

Honestly, I've only put about 5 games on it because I've been slammed at work and didn't get it fully set up last night till pretty late and my kid had just gone to bed and i didn't wanna make a lot of noise. However, I can say that this game IS A LOT of FUN! Challenging and I love that Each shot is pretty challenging to make and that makes for a lot of neccesary ball control. The multiball is a lot of fun and it's a beautiful looking game to boot!
I've been able to progress/collect 3 Avengers in one game so obviously a lot more game time is needed for an indepth review of the game and all the modes. I may do a glass off full feature video if enough people would have interest in that. I make movies/film for a living so I may just have to do that Anyways. Really happy with the game so far! It's a keeper for sure.

This is great, thanks.

Please make the video if you have the time. I have a feeling I won't be seeing one unless I buy it.

#269 6 years ago

Looking forward to more pinheads getting their Avengers and hearing what they think.

#270 6 years ago

Dammit Avengers LE owners...STOP having fun playing and shoot some more video!!!

#271 6 years ago
Quoted from coasterguy:

Looking forward to more pinheads getting their Avengers and hearing what they think.

One week in on mine, and I still really dig it. I just keep going back to the fact that it is unlike any other game I have or have ever owned.

#272 6 years ago
Quoted from gambit3113:

I just keep going back to the fact that it is unlike any other game I have or have ever owned.

EXACTLY! You all screamed for something different and we got it! Bigtime!

#273 6 years ago

Im not saying everyone will think it's the BEST. I am saying that most should realize that is is unique and different. Plain fun with great sites, sounds and action. None of the early critiques even come to mind with me while playing. I just am having fun with it.

#274 6 years ago
Quoted from eggbert52:

Dammit Avengers LE owners...STOP having fun playing and shoot some more video!!!

+1
HD preferred.

#275 6 years ago

Their are plenty of videos out there already right?

#276 6 years ago
Quoted from coasterguy:

Their are plenty of videos out there already right?

There's like zero amazingly. The best video out there right now is probably the Gomez gameplay one but it's only 480p and looks like crap.

#277 6 years ago

Ill see what I can do but I am not a pro player by any means.

#278 6 years ago

My Hulk #82 arrived yesterday and I could not be happier!
A huge thanks to Michael Pupo for all of your time, patience and customer care.
I appreciate you being there.

BTW for anyone wondering the Invisiglass makes a huge difference.

Bill

#279 6 years ago

Yes PDI or Invisiglass work wonders on Avengers.

#280 6 years ago

Can someone shoot a gameplay video already!

#281 6 years ago
Quoted from coasterguy:

Yes PDI or Invisiglass work wonders on Avengers.

Based on my experience with both the pro and the LE, I'd say PDI or Invisiglass is an absolute must. The backglass glare on this particular game is among the worst I've seen.

#282 6 years ago
Quoted from jhoward1082:

There's like zero amazingly. The best video out there right now is probably the Gomez gameplay one but it's only 480p and looks like crap.

It's like the new Direct TV hack...you know it exists but there is no video of it

#283 6 years ago

I took some video of the LE, but it turned out like crap. If I get another chance, I will try to take a better video.

#284 6 years ago

I'm having a party at my place tonight. I'll be sure to get some good gameplay video

#285 6 years ago

I'm having a party at my place tonight. I'll be sure to get some good gameplay video

I recommend taking it with the glass off and jacking up the sound.

#286 6 years ago

I might get some hd video tonight

#287 6 years ago

The Hulk hands down is the the one to have, the blue machine actually looks very nice. Side by side you'd take the Hulk!! Funny how the buyers all love it and anyone I know that goes and plays it stands there wondering what their missing? I wish it was worth buying, I had a great offer yesterday for a NIB one and would love to buy it but I PLAYED it? What did I miss that you guys find so attractive? I agree it looks nice but the play just BLEW! Sorry.

#288 6 years ago

Did anyone else notice that the ball is doing some weird things after bouncing off the flippers? I'm assuming it's because the new rubber is imparting some crazy spin on the ball. I've seen this on other games before, but never this exaggerated.

#289 6 years ago

Exejet to the rescue!

#290 6 years ago
Quoted from Exejet:

The Hulk hands down is the the one to have, the blue machine actually looks very nice. Side by side you'd take the Hulk!! Funny how the buyers all love it and anyone I know that goes and plays it stands there wondering what their missing? I wish it was worth buying, I had a great offer yesterday for a NIB one and would love to buy it but I PLAYED it? What did I miss that you guys find so attractive? I agree it looks nice but the play just BLEW! Sorry.

Look within to find what you're missing. It's all right there for the taking with Avengers LE. If you can't find it, your search lies elsewhere.

Hey, not everyone is going to love it. They only made 500 of these....so hopefully they'll wind up with the fans. Like me!!

#291 6 years ago

and me
But then again I love my TF so that probably tells you something about me

#292 6 years ago
Quoted from Exejet:

Funny how the buyers all love it and anyone I know that goes and plays it stands there wondering what their missing? I wish it was worth buying, I had a great offer yesterday for a NIB one and would love to buy it but I PLAYED it? What did I miss that you guys find so attractive?

What?

#293 6 years ago
Quoted from BDillon:

and me
But then again I love my TF so that probably tells you something about me

TFLE has been my top player for months. Great minds think alike!

#294 6 years ago

Tru Dat

#295 6 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

It think the blue has the best back glass I have ever seen! I like the Green DMD alot and I love the candy green colored rails on Hulk too.. Both are great looking machines.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Ceresco, MI
$ 16.00
$ 109.99
Lighting - Led
PinballBulbs
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
$ 76.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
Machine - For Sale
Granite Bay, CA
$ 45.00
Cabinet - Other
...redshiftLED
$ 44.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
There are 295 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 6.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside