flippers.jpg
Iron_Man.jpg
box.jpg
board.jpg
back.jpg
DSC01517.JPG
DSC01512.JPG
DSC01466.JPG
There are 295 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 6.
#51 11 years ago
Quoted from ENDOFLINE:

finally......a game that matches that damn green START button!
congrats man on a good lookin pin. looking forward to your comments/feedback

Stern should have made the start button red just to eff with people.

#52 11 years ago

Man that tesserect (sp?) spins like a mother. Pretty cool looking!

#53 11 years ago
Quoted from Apollyon:

Stern should have made the start button red just to eff with people.

Bet the Stern Think Tank spent a day debating that one!

#55 11 years ago

Ive still got Avengers LE blues, and a few Hulk LE's left.

#56 11 years ago

Not that it needs repeating but gexchange is a solid seller. Buy with confidence.

#57 11 years ago

I still think the lighting looks good, but from what i have seen its a dud of a game.

#58 11 years ago

Here is a quick peak inside the beast.

back.jpgback.jpg board.jpgboard.jpg box.jpgbox.jpg

#59 11 years ago

More video please!! I checked out your youtube channel, and you've only posted 53 seconds of actual gameplay. LOL. Come on man!!

#60 11 years ago

Damn I wish I had the money for this.

#61 11 years ago
Quoted from dav8515:

I still think the lighting looks good, but from what i have seen its a dud of a game.

I haven't seen enough to decide, I think playing it is how I am going to know

#62 11 years ago
Quoted from Khabbi:

More video please!! I checked out your youtube channel, and you've only posted 53 seconds of actual gameplay. LOL. Come on man!!

When you live in BFE, cable modem speeds (especially on the upload side) are less than optimum. Hence, 53 seconds of video.

I will try and get some DMD and general gameplay video up today. Darn work thing really gets in the way of my hobbies!

#63 11 years ago

And the game si good ? Xfassa ?

#64 11 years ago

I prefer IM - new version

Iron_Man.jpgIron_Man.jpg

#65 11 years ago

What are your thoughts on the game after getting some time with it?

#66 11 years ago

Oh crap this looks killer. Flow looks great. They went back to 3V battery which is interesting

#67 11 years ago
Quoted from BriGuy5:

Man that tesserect (sp?) spins like a mother. Pretty cool looking!

It really spins well, it just screams "hit me". The rivets are weak, but hopefully there will be some mods down the road.

#68 11 years ago

So far, I am very pleased with the machine and gameplay. My wife and I played for an hour or so last night. The machine played quite well and all the shots are quite makeable. Honestly, I have no problems with the gameplay, DMD, or sounds/call outs. For us, it is a darn fun game.

As for the rule set, I need more time before I can provide meaningful feedback. Again, it has been fun to play thus far.

As for the bad, in 20 or so games, the ball got stuck under Hulks arm a couple of times. In addition, there is a tight spot near the Loki lock area that the pull got stuck (just before the white pin that holds the balls for the Loki lock). Last, the lockdown bar is tough to engage. All in all...not too bad. The tight spot was easily fixed.

I would recommend invisiglass. It made a HUGE difference. The hulk mirrored backglass makes the top of the playfield difficult to see. Note, it could be the lighting in my house too....

I will provide more detail as I get more playing time.

#69 11 years ago

Sorry, didn't proof read it. "pull" was supposed to read "ball". I just put some pressure on the opening and the ball passed through easily. It was odd that it was working fine initially before the ball was getting stuck. Anyway...working fine now.

#70 11 years ago

Thank you...
Can not wait to play

#71 11 years ago

Here is some DMD video.

#72 11 years ago

Personally, I like the dots. The hulk dots especially with the green look pretty sweet. I think the Cap. America throwing his shield is pretty cool too.

#73 11 years ago

Xfassa- thanks a lot for the videos and feedback! You said it's fun, and that's the thing I look for in pins. The ball getting stuck under Hulk's arm will need a fix/tweak it seems like...

#74 11 years ago

Wow! The Green DMD during HULK multiball is awesome! Love the dots during that!

#75 11 years ago

is that green DMD is as bright as the red DMD?

#76 11 years ago

It's kind of funny that they still implement image burn-in prevention after abandoning plasma displays. Maybe in case someone really wants to throw in an older display?
Hulk graphics look great! Other characters need some work, as they're all exactly the same. Maybe the other characters have better stuff when you start their mode. Speaking of which, see if you can get several modes stacked along with Hulk MB and also let's see some Loki mb .

#77 11 years ago
Quoted from IBARAKURO:

s that green DMD is as bright as the red DMD?

Looks to be.

#78 11 years ago
Quoted from spidey:

It's kind of funny that they still implement image burn-in prevention after abandoning plasma displays. Maybe in case someone really wants to throw in an older display?
Hulk graphics look great! Other characters need some work, as they're all exactly the same. Maybe the other characters have better stuff when you start their mode. Speaking of which, see if you can get several modes stacked along with Hulk MB and also let's see some Loki mb .

Agreed. I actually thought it was Ironman throwing Caps shield in the DMD video.

#79 11 years ago

It took me a second to make out Cap's image in that animation. But it is Cap.

#80 11 years ago

I'm loving it. Game looks great.

#81 11 years ago

Looks really cool in the green. Man i'm really glad i stuck with my Hulk.

#82 11 years ago

I really like the way they are shifting between the split DMD and the full screen mode. It gives more flexibility and enables one to see the score more often while also allowing for the most entertaining animations to be full screen. (and you can even see the score changing).

#83 11 years ago
Quoted from DCFAN:

I really like the way they are shifting between the split DMD and the full screen mode. It gives more flexibility and enables one to see the score more often while also allowing for the most entertaining animations to be full screen. (and you can even see the score changing).

Good point.

#84 11 years ago

Looking @ the underside of the machine. Seems like the inserts in the bottom middle character circle need more lighting or at least have it evened out. now I can see why only the character's face get's lit and not the entire insert. should have had 2 LEDs for each of theses.

I also hope the GI bulbs are much lower inset in the playfield then on X-men. My bulbs pop out all the time and I had to lower them to fix the issue.

Thanks for the picts! looking forward to more video!

#85 11 years ago
Quoted from DCFAN:

I really like the way they are shifting between the split DMD and the full screen mode.

Agree! I really hope there is more full screen DMD animation this stuff is money!

#86 11 years ago

Is there anything specific anyone wants to see captured (images or videos)? If so, let me know and I will do my best to post it.

#87 11 years ago

Love to see side view shots of haweye corner ramp area.

#88 11 years ago
Quoted from xfassa:

Is there anything specific anyone wants to see captured (images or videos)? If so, let me know and I will do my best to post it.

Would like to hear black widow!

#89 11 years ago

The green DMD really is slick looking, congrats on your new game.

p.s. Your wife makes me look like a chump in terms of skill how she hits that ramp effortlessly, looks like a keeper.

#90 11 years ago

Wow, that looks sweet. Like the green dmd and the animation looks fun. Thanks for sharing.

#91 11 years ago
Quoted from xfassa:

loki multiball if that exists in current code would be cool ..

#92 11 years ago

+1 on the Loki mulitball. And how the modes look (e.g. IM, Captain America, etc).

Also like to know about stacking of modes if possible.

#93 11 years ago

George did say that this game was shipping with complete code...

I would imagine tht means mostly complete...which is fine by me...

we will always have updates no matter what anyway..

#94 11 years ago

Please dear god let the shipper caLL me SOON!!!!!!!!

#95 11 years ago
Quoted from Gerry:

George did say that this game was shipping with complete code...
I would imagine tht means mostly complete...which is fine by me...
we will always have updates no matter what anyway..

Complete = All inserts light up & all features work (theoretically)

#96 11 years ago
Quoted from DCfoodfreak:

Please dear god let the shipper caLL me SOON!!!!!!!!

It should be well on its way. Mine was in St. Louis this morning, at a terminal transfer. It now shows EN ROUTE TO DALLAS. Should be at the terminal in the morning.

#97 11 years ago

Here is video of LOKI Multiball.

#98 11 years ago

Very cool. The trickle of videos we've had so far should soon be a flood. I too am very interested to see some closeup video with the glass off of the upper right of the playfield. I still don't fully understand how the ramp/diverter works up there.

#99 11 years ago

Working on it.....

#100 11 years ago
Quoted from gambit3113:

It should be well on its way. Mine was in St. Louis this morning, at a terminal transfer. It now shows EN ROUTE TO DALLAS. Should be at the terminal in the morning.

Quoted from DCfoodfreak:

Please dear god let the shipper call me SOON!!!!!!!!

Mine shows it is in West Middlesex, PA.
Gex told me to call them to tomorrow to try and set up a shipping date of Friday or Monday.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 64.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

€ 48.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Kami's Pinball Parts

$ 115.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 79.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 29.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 6.00
Playfield - Protection
Apron Envy

$ 26.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 255.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Haus

$ 60.00
Tools
Performance Pinball

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

There are 295 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 6.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/woohoo-avengers-les-are-shipping/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.