20231104_171031.jpg
20231104_171040.jpg
20230830_182545 (resized).jpg
20230830_182507 (resized).jpg
20230826_171502 (resized).jpg
Mickey Fantasia (resized).JPG
One Grand Blitz (resized).png
Rocket Ship Smaller (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider flipsteen.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1343 3 years ago

Can't wait for this arrive! 900 miles to go. Always impressed how some of you can identify a pinball from the cabinet.

Delivery Trailer (resized).pngDelivery Trailer (resized).png
#1347 3 years ago

Yep Wagon Train and from Dave. Super excited.

8 months later
#1587 2 years ago

This was a special find. Turns out it was in the hands of an old acquaintance, a long time pinball hobbyist from whom I bought my Sea Shore twenty years ago this month. It’s in great shape and works but I want to clean it up before it submerges and goes into action.
Sea Wolf head and cabinet unassembled.pdfSea Wolf head and cabinet unassembled.pdf

Sea Wolf Motor board.pdfSea Wolf Motor board.pdfSea Wolf under PF.pdfSea Wolf under PF.pdf
#1591 2 years ago
Quoted from Mopar:

Nice pick up! Not an easy one to find..

Thanks. I have read all good things here in the forum and love the art just got lucky on this one. Can't wait to set it up in the next few days.

10 months later
#1660 1 year ago

Excited to get this cleaned up, polished, and running just brought home today. Came with a new beautiful BG to replace the one in the photo.

Three Deuces Pinball unloaded (resized).jpegThree Deuces Pinball unloaded (resized).jpeg
1 month later
#1676 1 year ago

Excited to have found one high on my wishlist for a winter project. Apparently it works but not taking chances until I give it a thorough spit and polish.

Rocket Cabinet (resized).jpgRocket Cabinet (resized).jpgRocket Backboxjpg (resized).jpgRocket Backboxjpg (resized).jpgRocket Bottom Board (resized).jpgRocket Bottom Board (resized).jpgrocket apron (resized).pngrocket apron (resized).pngRocket BG (resized).pngRocket BG (resized).png
#1678 1 year ago
Quoted from Silverstreak02:

I decided I won’t take on anymore projects. I’ve done four restorations and am burnt out. For this game I would make an exception.

I'm actually deep into restoring a Three Deuces and wasn't really thinking about another project but couldn't pass on a wishlist game. But then I'm done and will do what I enjoy the most - playing these games. (so he said until another wishlist pin comes along)

#1679 1 year ago

Started the restoration on the Williams Rocket recently acquired by cleaning the bottom board. The seller has been playing it for the last few years and I did not have to adjust any switches on the motor or relays but still needed a good cleaning as pictures show.

Rocket Bottom Board (resized).jpgRocket Bottom Board (resized).jpgRocket Motor Board After (resized).jpgRocket Motor Board After (resized).jpgRocket Motor Before (resized).jpgRocket Motor Before (resized).jpgRocket Motor Board dirt under Motor (resized).jpgRocket Motor Board dirt under Motor (resized).jpgRocket Motor After (resized).jpgRocket Motor After (resized).jpg
#1681 1 year ago
Quoted from Silverstreak02:

Do you plan to replace the coil labels?

Yes, they're in bad shape or missing.

3 months later
#1717 12 months ago
Quoted from jaytrem:

New backglass looks beautiful! Thanks bgresto!
[quoted image]

Looks great. Waiting on one from bgresto. It's been three months but his work is worth waiting for.

2 months later
#1746 10 months ago
Quoted from SilverLiningMan:

Apparently this particular game was being played in the background of one of the scenes of The Theory of Everything, the movie about Stephen Hawking…gotta check that out. (Has anyone who’s watched the movie noticed that? Appropriate title for sure!)[quoted image]

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-in-movies-or-tv-shows-name-a-game-you-have-seen-in-the-background/page/5#post-2247474

2 months later
#1771 7 months ago
Quoted from tfduda:

Posted videos of gameplay of a few more Williams machines: Nifty (1950) and 8 Ball (1952).

Thanks for showing gameplay for these two. Very neat.

5 months later
#1785 58 days ago
Quoted from crujones4life:

This is next up in the repair queue. 1955 Williams Three Deuces.

BG and Pf look very nice. I just restored one top to bottom and inside and out. Let me know if you run into any issues.

3 weeks later
#1788 31 days ago
Quoted from crujones4life:

Just finished going through this one.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Ha was just playing my 3 Deuces and saw your post. Very nice. Looks great. I have a pdf of an apron card that you can print at Staples and mount to a thicker card stock.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider flipsteen.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/woodrail-pinballs?tu=flipsteen and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.