(Topic ID: 245950)

Wonkavision is LIVE and on the AIR! - The Jersey Jackpot, My dear sir!

By wesman

9 months ago

Topic Stats

• 128 posts
  • 44 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 months ago by SeymorGoldfarbJr
  • Topic is favorited by 11 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 16 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

wonka (resized).jpg
D191E1B7-B001-4B17-A8D2-D7631C9A5F8E (resized).png
20190627_115556 (resized).jpg
20190627_124805 (resized).jpg
20190625_162350 (resized).jpg
20190625_162136 (resized).jpg
20190625_150231 (resized).jpg
20190625_150815 (resized).jpg
20190625_150231 (resized).jpg
20190625_150815 (resized).jpg
20190625_144628 (resized).jpg
20190625_144617 (resized).jpg
20190625_144609 (resized).jpg
20190625_144603 (resized).jpg
20190625_144553 (resized).jpg
20190625_144532 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jeffro01.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#55 9 months ago
Quoted from calfdemon:

Ugh... SoCal born and raised and 6 years from retirement. Sorry, but great weather does not make up for everything else. This state (along with the rest of the "left coast") can fall into the ocean for all I care and the world would be a better place. While I wouldnt want to live in the snow, I think there are plenty of places in the USA, including Wisconsin, that would rank a lot higher than So Cal as a place to live.

While I don't live in SoCal (NorCal), having lived in other states in the US, I can't even imagine living anywhere else than CA having lived here now for almost a decade. That's simply my opinion and not meant to suggest that CA is superior than any other state for all people at all times, I just prefer it here over anywhere else I've been/lived. To each their own... I wouldn't want to live in WI but that doesn't mean it's a bad place or not a good place to live. People get to make their own choices and the political jab you took, the "left coast" BS, is wholly unnecessary. I always wonder why some people who live in CA complain about it so much, why are you even here then? We're grossly overcrowded as it is so... Yeah...

Jeff

#61 9 months ago
Quoted from calfdemon:

Take the "left coast" comment as you wish, but the fact of the matter is that the left coast of the USA is well known as the "left coast" throughout the country. Its not something I made up. And I am still here due to my career and family being here. Trust me, when retirement comes, I wont be able to get out of this state fast enough. The weather here is great, the state has an unbelievable amount of beauty in it and there are parts that are still wonderful places to live, I'm sure. But the laws that are being passed in this state are quickly making it a criminal haven. Believe what you want, but while parts of this state are not necessarily affected yet by some of the ridiculous laws that have been passed in the past 10 years, it will be soon enough. There is a cancer in this state and it is growing very fast. You will feel it soon enough if you don't already. Burying your head in the sand will not make it go away. Many people may be in denial or just not see it living their lives day to day. But those of us that have to deal with it on a daily basis know what we are talking about.
Anyway, enough debate on how great or not-so-great California is.. Back to Wonka-vision and where one might be found to play in the wild (I am not the one that started the state bashing here).

Cancer? Yikes... That's a pretty strong statement... If you're going to make a post like that at least come and say what you actually mean rather than using words like "cancer" or phrases like "criminal haven" then top it off by accusing others having their head buried in some mythological sand because they don't agree with you politically or whatever...

Jeff

#68 9 months ago
Quoted from calfdemon:

I thought I was pretty clear, and never accused anyone of burying their head in the sand. Read the sentence again... it was a statement, not an accusation towards anyone. We have left this topic behind already.

Read back a bit further and you will see how this started and how it progressed. You might also see that for most of us, we have already moved on.

What a cowardly way to respond. Come in, say something that's inflammatory knowing full well that it was, then tuck tail and hide behind the "we've moved on" excuse. LOL

While I hate dragging this out as we're way off topic at this point, I can't stand this kind of passive aggressive crap so I feel compelled to react to it... Yeah yeah...

Jeff

#82 9 months ago

Not so great early reviews... Then again, I tend to be the kind of person who likes cheesy audio and all of that so having only played it a few times at GSPF where you really couldn't hear much of anything I'm still extremely on the fence... It would be nice if JJP would hurry up and at least tell us what the full CE package/play field was going to look like and such. I certainly concur with the lack of a "wow" factor compared to say all that's going on in my JJP POTCCE but that doesn't necessarily mean that game can't wow me in other ways. Probably worth noting my favorite game in my collection is my Ghostbusters Premium which the rest of my family hates to play because it's so difficult so... Yeah...

Jeff

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 85.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Machine - For Sale
Sheboygan, WI
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 33.50
Playfield - Protection
Pin Monk
$ 7,500.00

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jeffro01.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside