42%
  • Dialed In 174 votes
    58%

(301 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20200514_122814 (resized).jpg
207973F8-45D1-4AD7-95AE-15865C64D525 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rai.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#69 2 years ago

Too early for sure and have yet to play Wonka. But DI is so great imo.

1 month later
#109 2 years ago

Bob the builder

3 months later
#138 2 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Both games are amazing but i like the layout of wonka slightly more due to the huge variety of shots bc of all the flippers and diverters. Cant go wrong with owning eaither and recommend them .

I own DI LE and got a good session on Wonka LE today, a lot of similarities including the general feel of the game and the shots and lighting. I mean there is nothing remotely as close to DI as Wonka (IMO). Pops in different places sure and the top third of Wonka has more going on where the upper right flipper is. But they are very similar feeling. I can't say that I cared for the rules/call outs on Wonka as much as DI but it's too soon for me to say, I played today without ever having read the rules or watching a tutorial. I was getting multi balls that I don't even know how like kid MB or Slugworth MB. I honestly have not the slightest clue how to qualify the Wonkavator shot. If anyone can let me know that'd be great.

1 month later
#143 2 years ago
Quoted from drained:

Wonka is fun to shoot but suffers from the same issue as POTC did because of the modes, imo. Everything gets convoluted together, which makes for some great action, but can be chaotic at times. I like modes to be a little more meaningful.

Yes.

Quoted from PanzerFreak:

Now that Wonka code has developed more does anyone think Wonka surpasses Dialed In?
I recently played a Wonka and still prefer Dialed In. DI has not only more toys and features in my opinion but also deeper / more interesting code. In Wonka everything seems to be constantly stacking and the factory modes don't come across as these separate moments in the way that Dialed In's disaster modes do. I'm still bummed with the way the license assets in Wonka are used, just doesn't feel right.

agreed.

7 months later
#169 1 year ago
Quoted from gjm7777:

It's been a while, curious for those that have played both, what game people would rather have?

I have DILE and now temporary Wonka LE. Just my opinion but Wonka is not that great, I’m not playing it at all.

Your results may differ.

2 months later
#204 1 year ago

Selfie camera not interactive with the ball but is a noteworthy toy also used in the lottery scratch off ticket mode.

#208 1 year ago
Quoted from Dr-pin:

That one was atleast appriciated by the young Girls in the Family.
It puzzles me why not all producers have Daily high-score list and pictures taken.
Having that makes it more fun for the kids and a real hit, when you have guests.

I just relocated and may not see the pinball guys for quite some time but they’re remembered on the high score photos.

#211 1 year ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

ouch....I've owned both LE's...Wonka by a country mile

DI by 1000 miles.

10 months later
#218 3 months ago

DI has to be a bargain price now at one half to third the price of JJP Potc

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rai.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside