Quoted from Dr-pin:
... Also to thoose saying it's packed with stuff. The stuff isn't really interacting during game play. It's more of mods/decoration.
Everyone has the right to their own opinion, but my opinion is... Strongly Disagree!
1) Stuff: Quantum Theater. Interaction with ball: stops ball, throws ball, may let ball pass, all while overlaying video on top!
2) Stuff: Station 3. Interaction with ball: an actual physical ball lock! Store balls here for multiball
3) Stuff: QED Guy. Interaction with ball: moves back and forth across significant portion of mid playfield, a moving target. Charges phone.
4) Stuff: Wrench Lady. Interaction with ball: moves a diverted up and down causing bad to drop over the pops or continue on the orbit
5) Stuff: 3 below playfield magnets: Interaction with ball: Pull ball in all directions in some modes
6) Stuff: Trap Door. Interaction with ball: a physical trap door and opens a closes, causing ball to either continue on the orbit or go into the subway
7) Stuff: Laser Attach Lights: Interaction with (flippers): when you are hit, the flippers wig out and don't function as expected!
That's the list I came up with in, quite literally, 5 minutes ---- off the top of my head. Probably missed some!