42%
  • Dialed In 174 votes
    58%

(301 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20200514_122814 (resized).jpg
207973F8-45D1-4AD7-95AE-15865C64D525 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider altan.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#203 1 year ago
Quoted from Dr-pin:

... Also to thoose saying it's packed with stuff. The stuff isn't really interacting during game play. It's more of mods/decoration.

Everyone has the right to their own opinion, but my opinion is... Strongly Disagree!

1) Stuff: Quantum Theater. Interaction with ball: stops ball, throws ball, may let ball pass, all while overlaying video on top!
2) Stuff: Station 3. Interaction with ball: an actual physical ball lock! Store balls here for multiball
3) Stuff: QED Guy. Interaction with ball: moves back and forth across significant portion of mid playfield, a moving target. Charges phone.
4) Stuff: Wrench Lady. Interaction with ball: moves a diverted up and down causing bad to drop over the pops or continue on the orbit
5) Stuff: 3 below playfield magnets: Interaction with ball: Pull ball in all directions in some modes
6) Stuff: Trap Door. Interaction with ball: a physical trap door and opens a closes, causing ball to either continue on the orbit or go into the subway
7) Stuff: Laser Attach Lights: Interaction with (flippers): when you are hit, the flippers wig out and don't function as expected!

That's the list I came up with in, quite literally, 5 minutes ---- off the top of my head. Probably missed some!

... Altan

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider altan.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside