(Topic ID: 249691)

Wonka LE Sling Post Chipping in one month!!

By rs812

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_20190915_104054 (resized).jpg
IMG_20190915_104033 (resized).jpg
IMG_20190915_104014 (resized).jpg
IMG_20190915_103959 (resized).jpg
IMG_20190915_103920 (resized).jpg
c9446e8d64675ee8b459160cc40d3ae7 (resized).png
Screenshot_20190928-160816_Amazon Shopping (resized).jpg
20190912_153820 (resized).jpg
20190912_153804 (resized).jpg
20190912_153118 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20190914-220637_Chrome (resized).jpg
starpost (resized).jpg
20190911_113947 (resized).jpg
outlane.jpg
20190717_151953 (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #1403 Response from JJP from the Pinball Magazine podcast Posted by RobertWinter (4 years ago)

Post #1407 Transcribed response from JJP from the Pinball Magazine podcast Posted by RobertWinter (4 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider wickerman2.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#46 4 years ago

This is worse than the guy giving away his cats

#160 4 years ago

This thread is screaming in the wilderness and Vid is nowhere to be found...

#167 4 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Arguing aboot clear, "new maple" PFs, drying time etc is the reason he left.

don't forget dimplegate

#392 4 years ago
Quoted from BOBCADE:

I had bad pooling of soft clear on my Maiden LE but stern wouldn't replace it until I removed one post and it lifted with the post. It took forever, they finally replaced it but the replacement had a new issue that stern quickly responded that they will replace a second time. I will have to wait for another run again so it will be a while. This support made me comfy enough to order a JP2 LE but if pooling on the pro is being reported I really don't want to deal with this crap again.

They giving you populated playfields?

#396 4 years ago

Giving even a free unpopulated, let alone $500, playfield is a non starter. Playfield swaps are for lunatics (having done a couple). For an issue that will get worse...I can see it if people are nitpicking but if this stuff is going to worsen over time they need to do full replace gratis or buy the entire game back.

#499 4 years ago
Quoted from jimwe5t:

table chipping

Nope

#850 4 years ago
Quoted from ronaldvg:

Change takes (too) long in pinball.

Wifi

#900 4 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

That's why I questioned the response that the divot was the flipper alignment hole. Makes no sense.

Upper flipper if that makes a difference...or, just a hole

#952 4 years ago

Has anybody moved a post after the “washer fix”? Won’t there just be a washer sized ring instead of a post sized ring? Even if it prevents the ripplechip(tm) somehow, this is not a solution for adjustable posts.

#990 4 years ago

Talking about yourself in 3rd person is odd...that’s what Wickerman thinks

#1043 4 years ago

Do they make a ticket for these $550 unpopulated playfield offers?

#1218 4 years ago

Oh brother

#1280 4 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Harry Potter

I’d preorder a Harry Potter with extra ripples

#1444 4 years ago

“Everything is fine but FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS HOLY DON’T TAKE IT APART!!!!!! just please call tech support.”

#1699 4 years ago

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinside-fight-club-scheduling-carpool-info-results-etc

Do this by the book. Make travel arrangements, pick an airport and beat the shit out of each other over pinball clear coat. Not over the top at all.

#1760 4 years ago
Quoted from Nikonokin:

I wish my grandfather was still alive. And y'All know exactly what I'm saying

You are adding to the shitshow that is this thread....you've blasted like 10 insulting replies in an hour. Isn't that what you are railing against?

#1767 4 years ago
Quoted from Nikonokin:

I haven't. You're now troll x2. Sorry I actually I have an opinion.

You are still doing it after you said you were out. Not helping thread re: shitshow

#1827 4 years ago
Quoted from smalltownguy2:

I would GLADLY sign a NDA for an exchange to a pin with a properly cleared play field

Would you then make anyone that plays your game sign an NDA with you? It'll come out eventually but I guess I'd keep my trap shut until I got the replacement as well...then maybe a friend of a friend says he heard about this guy etc.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Machine - For Sale
Brownsburg, IN
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods
Toppers

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider wickerman2.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wonka-le-sling-post-chipping-?tu=wickerman2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.