(Topic ID: 249691)

Wonka LE Sling Post Chipping in one month!!

By rs812

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_20190915_104054 (resized).jpg
IMG_20190915_104033 (resized).jpg
IMG_20190915_104014 (resized).jpg
IMG_20190915_103959 (resized).jpg
IMG_20190915_103920 (resized).jpg
c9446e8d64675ee8b459160cc40d3ae7 (resized).png
Screenshot_20190928-160816_Amazon Shopping (resized).jpg
20190912_153820 (resized).jpg
20190912_153804 (resized).jpg
20190912_153118 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20190914-220637_Chrome (resized).jpg
starpost (resized).jpg
20190911_113947 (resized).jpg
outlane.jpg
20190717_151953 (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #1403 Response from JJP from the Pinball Magazine podcast Posted by RobertWinter (4 years ago)

Post #1407 Transcribed response from JJP from the Pinball Magazine podcast Posted by RobertWinter (4 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider parzival.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#151 4 years ago

Every manufacturer has problems. I had a ton of problems with my MBr LE (but none with MMr or AFMr), while my Pirates and Wonka have been awesome. My 4 Sterns have also been awesome as far as reliability, but there you always are taking a gamble on code. No company is perfect, no company is completely trash - too much time wasted playing Stern VS JJP.

#176 4 years ago

So, it happens to all manufacturers?

#180 4 years ago
Quoted from jimwe5t:

No it doesn’t with Sterns from my experience, with all my purchases as NIB. People try to say all to think, oh well, doesn’t matter whose table purchased issues are the same, which simply is not true.
This thread is about JJP WW issues. People quite trying to drag other manufacturers into this thread discussion to attempt to lessen JJP’s play field troubles. It still remains POTC and Willy Wonka have major play field issues.

Multiple posts on this page show Stern's having the same issues.

Your vast experience apparently didn't read a few posts up. Also, don't call pins tables

#184 4 years ago

My collection:

CGC - MMr LE, AFMr LE, MBr LE
JJP -Dialed In LE, Pirates LE, Wonka LE
Stern - BM66 premium, Deadpool LE, Iron Maiden Premium, Black Knight SOR LE

All are fantastic games. Anyone that wants to come play is welcome anytime, drinks on me.

#327 4 years ago

The saddest part about this conversation is that few are talking about how great of a game WONKA is. Again, I love CGC, Stern, JJP, and anyone else that puts out a good machine - but they all have issues.

WONKA is a masterpiece of fun, and even those who would never buy one, I recommend dropping quarters anytime you see it in the wild

#713 4 years ago
Quoted from jimwe5t:

Gladly flame someone that is so not caring about how others are being affected here by JJP. Yes, I now you’re one of the big JJP fanboys and if you’re okay, then why does anyone else complain? Wait buddy, your turn is coming from JJP...only an ostrich with his head in the sand, thinks WWCE will be absolute perfection or are you a JJP stockholder, not willing to see?
You sir are the type of person that really makes this world nasty, with zero compassion or care about your neighbor. They haven’t come yet for me to go to the gas chamber...what are all these other people complaining about anyway? I’m not affected. Can you be anymore heartless and not caring??? Don’t think I’ve seen on pinside many others; in regards to a lack of care of other people suffering, after spending their hard earned money on a bag of hurt, than from you! Richie is the opposite of your type. I’m sure you think homeless people deserve it and would never donate to help them. Doesn’t affect you right?

Jeze - please don't reference gas chambers when talking about a paint chip on a $10,000 toy. Seems a little out of perspective

#916 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

=Chipping playfields are a big MF'ing deal too me.

Are your games looking OK? People have reported chipping on Munsters, Maiden, and I believe GB

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider parzival.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wonka-le-sling-post-chipping-?tu=parzival and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.