(Topic ID: 249691)

Wonka LE Sling Post Chipping in one month!!

By rs812

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_20190915_104054 (resized).jpg
IMG_20190915_104033 (resized).jpg
IMG_20190915_104014 (resized).jpg
IMG_20190915_103959 (resized).jpg
IMG_20190915_103920 (resized).jpg
c9446e8d64675ee8b459160cc40d3ae7 (resized).png
Screenshot_20190928-160816_Amazon Shopping (resized).jpg
20190912_153820 (resized).jpg
20190912_153804 (resized).jpg
20190912_153118 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20190914-220637_Chrome (resized).jpg
starpost (resized).jpg
20190911_113947 (resized).jpg
outlane.jpg
20190717_151953 (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #1403 Response from JJP from the Pinball Magazine podcast Posted by RobertWinter (4 years ago)

Post #1407 Transcribed response from JJP from the Pinball Magazine podcast Posted by RobertWinter (4 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Hemispheres.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#629 4 years ago
Quoted from freeplay3:

This is a great idea. 500 people bitching on a website or a letter from Visa legal staff questioning why they are refunding game purchases. I know which one will get results. I actually bought a Wonka using my cc. I should check their policy on this.

You do realize at the end of the day you're just going to jack your distributor. You think we're going to get the money back? Ultimately if this becomes a wildfire we're the ones that will get screwed.

#1028 4 years ago
Quoted from Mike_J:

Agreed, when a distributor comes into this thread and makes a comment like that, I believe things are about to get much worse before they get better.

Hey guys (and gals) just for the record here I didn't have time to read the 20 pages of a thread that most is most likely purely speculation at this point but I will say that don't think for a second a good distributor doesn't raise holy hell with the manufacturers on major issues like this. We absolutely do. We're hearing it firsthand from you guys and we understand it. Trust me if I'm spending the money you guys are I'm on your side. The end of the day we are also consumers of products. Anyone that's dealt with us absolutely knows how I go to bat for people and I take customer service very seriously. At the end of the day though we don't make the final decision. I think the point I didn't express is that as the consumer you do have to FIRST work with your distributor, But if you just up and go to your credit card and charge back that directly affects your distributor before he even has a chance to go to bat for you. That was ultimately my point and I didn't elaborate so my apology there. We absolutely hope that the manufacturers of the playfields and the games figure out a resolution to the problem. Obviously we have had discussions with the manufacturers. Don't think for one moment we haven't.

#1036 4 years ago
Quoted from gliebig:

....and what are they telling you?

Okay before THAT snowballs let me re elaborate. It is not like my phone is ringing off the hook with every game we've sold having issues. Have we had customers call us asking about this issue? Yes. Have we asked JJP about it just like you have? Yes. I personally would really love to know the numbers.... and I'm sure everyone on this form would. Out of the total number of games that have shipped how many have issues? That's ultimately the question. All we can go off of is the numbers that we sold and the phone calls that we've received. For the record, that number's been very low. Is it still a concern when we see the photographs? Absolutely.

#1040 4 years ago
Quoted from gliebig:

....and what are they telling you?

lol... I thought that said "and what is that telling you"

So to answer your question
... I'm going to let JJP answer that. They will.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 24.25
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
The MOD Couple

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Travahontas Mods

$ 64.00
$ 19.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 24.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

15,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Minneapolis, MN
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 25.50
$ 100.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Duke Pinball

$ 86.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Machine - For Sale
Portland, ME
$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

9,699 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Evansville, IN
9,600 (OBO)
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Hemispheres.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wonka-le-sling-post-chipping-?tu=Hemispheres and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.