(Topic ID: 249691)

Wonka LE Sling Post Chipping in one month!!

By rs812

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_20190915_104054 (resized).jpg
IMG_20190915_104033 (resized).jpg
IMG_20190915_104014 (resized).jpg
IMG_20190915_103959 (resized).jpg
IMG_20190915_103920 (resized).jpg
c9446e8d64675ee8b459160cc40d3ae7 (resized).png
Screenshot_20190928-160816_Amazon Shopping (resized).jpg
20190912_153820 (resized).jpg
20190912_153804 (resized).jpg
20190912_153118 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20190914-220637_Chrome (resized).jpg
starpost (resized).jpg
20190911_113947 (resized).jpg
outlane.jpg
20190717_151953 (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 2,228 posts in this topic. You are on page 42 of 45.
#2051 4 years ago
Quoted from romulusx:

Do you even own a Wonka?

I had a deposit in on a CE and canceled it - I would love to be back in on a future JJP title but that all depends on how they handle already affected customers - so I am watching this thread carefully.

Also have a deposit down on a JP2 Premium - waiting to see how Stern handles current customers and the quality of the LE PF's.

Anybody's interest in these issues doesn't depend on them owning a Wonka. How JJP treats current customers with these issues, could be predictive of how they treat future customers with similar issues. If they are going to just send out free PF's - I'm going to pass, that's not an acceptable solution to many. If it was me, I would really rather have a $500 refund (or whatever the full value of a pf is), then an extra PF sitting in my basement collecting dust.

I have always been an admirer of JJP games - I hope they do the right thing.

#2052 4 years ago
Quoted from dts:

It may be different with Wonka, but JJP doesn’t have the parts available to send out populated playfields for JJPOTC. They sold 1000 machines and only had some extra parts beyond that.

They have the parts. Your parts. They can do it like Stern did. Stern sent customers a box for them to send back their populated PF. Then Stern took their old mechanical parts and swapped them onto a new undamaged PF. Then they sent the new assembled product back to the customer. That way the company doesn't eat the cost of all new mechs, etc and only has the PF, shipping and labor.

JJP could do the exact same thing for POTC customers that really had obvious damage... if they wanted to.

#2053 4 years ago
Quoted from Manic:

They have the parts. Your parts. They can do it like Stern did. Stern sent customers a box for them to send back their populated PF. Then Stern took their old mechanical parts and swapped them onto a new undamaged PF. Then they sent the new assembled product back to the customer. That way the company doesn't eat the cost of all new mechs, etc and only has the PF, shipping and labor.
JJP could do the exact same thing for POTC customers that really had obvious damage... if they wanted to.

They should, but they won’t.

Is there any other brand new item which people have paid more than $5,000 where they would accept this level of service? Hopefully, both companies get their acts together.

#2054 4 years ago
Quoted from Mike_J:

They should, but they won’t.
Is there any other brand new item which people have paid more than $5,000 where they would accept this level of service? Hopefully, both companies get their acts together.

That is what baffles me completely, that there are people here that claim to be okay with damaged goods and willing to pay $10k for them. No other product on the planet has willing people paying these high prices and being fine with getting such lousy warranty service. Causes me to think these people must be JJP plants posting in this thread. It makes no other sense at all. If a product is defective, it should be replaced at the expense of the manufacturer. All other businesses work this way and are expected to provide defect free products to their customers.

#2055 4 years ago

What I'm curious to know is has the issue been resolved for all new built games? I've seen multiple ads on here and on Facebook from distributors saying Wonka SE's / LE's are stock and ready to ship. However, do those games still have this issue? I don't believe JJP has said whether or not the playfield issue has been permanently resolved. Even if it is it could be a while until new playfields are shipped from Mirco to JJP and ultimately installed in games. In the meantime JJP and distributors still has an inventory of games to move with playfields susceptible to this issue.

I finally got a chance to play a Wonka SE over the weekend and really enjoyed it. There was a Black Knight Sword of Rage LE next to it, played that a couple games but easily preferred Wonka. It's a shame a fun pin with a ton of work put into it by the team at JJP is being brought down by playfield issues of all things. The Wonka SE I played did have pooling and chipping at multiple posts, BKSOR had some post pooling.

#2056 4 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

What I'm curious to know is has the issue been resolved for all new built games? I've seen multiple ads on here and on Facebook from distributors saying Wonka SE's / LE's are stock and ready to ship. However, do those games still have this issue? I don't believe JJP has said whether or not the playfield issue has been permanently resolved. Even if it is it could be a while until new playfields are shipped from Mirco to JJP and ultimately installed in games.

JJP isn’t going to announce the issue has been resolved because that would mean they have to acknowledge there is an issue.

Without information to presume otherwise you have to assume any Wonka ready to ship could have playfield pooling. Anyone buying a NIB game now should have seen enough concern here that there is a problem for some/many buyers and Stern and JJP would prefer customers ignore the problem rather than get out in front of it, publicly acknowledge the issue, take aggressive action to fix impacted games and, most importantly, address the root cause of the clear failures.

#2057 4 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

JJP isn’t going to announce the issue has been resolved because that would mean they have to acknowledge there is an issue.
Without information to presume otherwise you have to assume any Wonka ready to ship could have playfield pooling. Anyone buying a NIB game now should have seen enough concern here that there is a problem for some/many buyers and Stern and JJP would prefer customers ignore the problem rather than get out in front of it, publicly acknowledge the issue, take aggressive action to fix impacted games and, most importantly, address the root cause of the clear failures.

NOT saying this is a fix or a correct solution provided but Jack calling owners seemed to be an acknowledgment of the issue? Granted not a written recall letter but a good first step. Thats why I asked about Stern. I have not seen a single post or acknowledgment that they have jumped to action for anyone on Recent playfield pooling that I have seen posted but that would help me feel more confident in releasing my JP order.

#2058 4 years ago

The issue I have is with people who just come here to stir up shit.
And then praise Stern up while bashing JJP and they own all Stern pins and act like their so disappointed that JJP is not treating people right .They know what their doing and they enjoy doing it

#2059 4 years ago
Quoted from zaphX:

Not unreasonable.
First people complained nothing was being done, and that they should get a playfield at cost. That happened.
Then people complained they should get them free without paying anything. That happened.
Now people complain they should be populated playfields.
Where does this end?
From where I sit, all I see are pinside people being entitled and unreasonable while JJP is doing what they can to make people happy.

Where it should end is just like any other defective product: you take it back to the place you bought it and exchange it for a new one that is not defective.

The "entitled and unreasonable" are, in my opinion, being very reasonable asking for only a fully populated playfield to swap out instead of an entire machine.

#2060 4 years ago
Quoted from Manic:

That makes entirely too much sense!

#2061 4 years ago
Quoted from dts:

That makes entirely too much sense!

I'd rather have a full game return and swap, than send a populated playfield back and forth.

Hoping no damage happens during shipping, then hoping installation of every single part is safely done by line workers that might be seasonal, on a game they'd have to be retrained on, then reinstall my Cliffys and mods on my own, or have them do it, etc.

For me, that's not ideal. I'd prefer a full swap, which isn't going to happen. After that an unpopulated playfield for security. And that will happen.

#2062 4 years ago
Quoted from wesman:

then hoping installation of every single part is safely done by line workers that might be seasonal, on a game they'd have to be retrained on

You dont trust the same people who would build your replacement game to swap your mechs to a new playfield?

#2063 4 years ago
Quoted from jimwe5t:

That is what baffles me completely, that there are people here that claim to be okay with damaged goods and willing to pay $10k for them. No other product on the planet has willing people paying these high prices and being fine with getting such lousy warranty service. Causes me to think these people must be JJP plants posting in this thread. It makes no other sense at all. If a product is defective, it should be replaced at the expense of the manufacturer. All other businesses work this way and are expected to provide defect free products to their customers.

Why is it that ANYONE who disagrees with you must either A, be a JJP employee, or B, be a JJP "plant"? Has it EVER occurred to you that some of us aren't affected, and even if we were, perhaps we just don't care? I can only speak for myself but my POTC CE is FINE, now I haven't taken out my magnifying glass and looked at every post on the entire play field for evidence of pooling but for what I can see I don't have issues. I'm not alone here. However, even if I did have some minor pooling I honestly wouldn't care if it's not chipping or affecting the playability of the game.

Chipping, and especially chipping down to the wood, should be handled by providing a FREE replacement play field which I believe JJP is now doing for those who have chipping. So again, put down your pitch fork and relax... I swear, you're entire tenure here on PinSide has been nothing but a never ending anti-JJP rant and if that's all you're going to provide to this community, perhaps we'd be better served without you? I mean holy hell...

Jeff

#2064 4 years ago
Quoted from cosmokramer:

You dont trust the same people who would build your replacement game to swap your mechs to a new playfield?

Same company, most likely different people that are new to the game.

Stern seems to keep fulltime workers, and even then they may need retrained. I can only be sure of myself, taking extreme care with every part, every wire, every board, I engage on my games.

And for a full reinstall, that would be hundreds, thousands of parts needing swapped. The likelihood of me taking my time over days would give me better results, rather than workers maybe not so happy to be doing full reinstallations, one after the next, after the next, after the next.

In a fantasy world, I'd love to have others do it, really a guy like Christopher Hudgens. In reality, it would be safer for me to do it personally.

#2065 4 years ago
Quoted from wesman:

Same company, most likely different people that are new to the game.
Stern seems to keep fulltime workers, and even then they may need retrained. I can only be sure of myself, taking extreme care with every part, every wire, every board, I engage on my games.
And for a full reinstall, that would be hundreds, thousands of parts needing swapped. The likelihood of me taking my time over days would give me better results, rather than workers maybe not so happy to be doing full reinstallations, one after the next, after the next, after the next.
In a fantasy world, I'd love to have others do it, really a guy like Christopher Hudgens. In reality, it would be safer for me to do it personally.

That is my thought as well. Doing the swap would be a challenge but I’d be doing every single screw with the care of ownership.

#2066 4 years ago

Expecting the home owner to perform a PF swap is utterly ridiculous!! It's like the car dealership telling you to re-build your engine. IMO I think they should pay techs to schedule out a time to do the work or simply send a shipping company down to pick-up faulty products this is just unacceptable. By doing PF swaps we're just enabling this & basically saying it's okay. It's NOT!! I feel bad for all the owners out there that are going through this it's really not fair for a 8k - 10k product.

#2067 4 years ago
Quoted from jeffro01:

Has it EVER occurred to you that some of us aren't affected, and even if we were, perhaps we just don't care?

That definitely occurred to me. What I can't figure out is why people in those categories are wasting time in this thread instead of playing their games.

#2068 4 years ago
Quoted from yancy:

That definitely occurred to me. What I can't figure out is why people in those categories are wasting time in this thread instead of playing their games.

Also, it’s been determined in at least one instance of PotC (pages back in this thread) that some of those unaffected are so because they own pre-release builds of the game that are not official production run builds. Thus they were likely finished via a different process.

#2069 4 years ago

How about we all try to be respectful of one another and if someone is happy with the offered "solution" then be happy for them. If a person ie not happy then support them or just shut up and don't comment.
Seriously this crap of people telling others how they should feel or "what is fair" needs to stop. This thread has turned into nothing short of an attack fest by a few. Just stop. Please.

#2070 4 years ago
Quoted from romulusx:

The issue I have is with people who just come here to stir up shit.
And then praise Stern up while bashing JJP and they own all Stern pins and act like their so disappointed that JJP is not treating people right .They know what their doing and they enjoy doing it

Just in case you are talking about me, and i assume that you are....the reason that i care is because i have two friends that were told that they were shit out of luck on their POTC games. I guess now they can get a nice phone call from Jack and a free unpopulated playfield that Jack was originally going to give them for the great price of 550 dollars.

I am also fighting for people that i don't even know who are being treated unfairly. Also i am not letting Stern off the hook either, i am not happy with them at all. Stern hasnt officially told anyone that they arent getting their games fixed yet, thats what you have to remember. JJP did that and then finally caved a little (not near enough) under public pressure.

I have two games myself that are affected and i know for a fact that there are a few people here hoping that Stern doesn't fix my games, so to anyone who feels that way l all i can say is shame on you! Do not think that i am letting Stern off the hook here because im not. I have bought 7 new games from them and i want JP and Elvira 3 but i wont buy them until theses issues are fixed and i would like them to make a statement saying so to win back my confidence as a customer.

There's one thing for sure, if i don't feel like they give me a satisfactory resolution you will not see me on here making excuses for them or taking up for them. As of right now though Stern has done everything great when i have had problems in the past so im not going to get too excited yet and start throwing them under the bus just yet. So far all of my problems that i have had have been handled in a very prompt manner and their tech guys have been awesome in helping me when i need it.

#2071 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Just in case you are talking about me, and i assume that you are....the reason that i care is because i have two friends that were told that they were shit out of luck on their POTC games. I guess now they can get a nice phone call from Jack and a free unpopulated playfield that Jack was originally going to give them for the great price of 550 dollars.
I am also fighting for people that i don't even know who are being treated unfairly. Also i am not letting Stern off the hook either, i am not happy with them at all. Stern hasnt officially told anyone that they arent getting their games fixed yet, thats what you have to remember. JJP did that and then finally caved a little (not near enough) under public pressure.
I have two games myself that are affected and i know for a fact that there are a few people here hoping that Stern doesn't fix my games, so to anyone who feels that way l all i can say is shame on you! Do not think that i am letting Stern off the hook here because im not. I have bought 7 new games from them and i want JP and Elvira 3 but i wont buy them until theses issues are fixed and i would like them to make a statement saying so to win back my confidence as a customer.
There's one thing for sure, if i don't feel like they give me a satisfactory resolution you will not see me on here making excuses for them or taking up for them. As of right now though Stern has done everything great when i have had problems in the past so im not going to get too excited yet and start throwing them under the bus just yet. So far all of my problems that i have had have been handled in a very prompt manner and their tech guys have been awesome in helping me when i need it.

Hahah good lord, “I know for a fact some people are hoping stern doesn’t fix my issues”...you really believe that? Has someone outright said that to you? How does someone even draw that conclusion?

Edit: just to clarify, I hope anyone and everyone that thinks they deserve a replacement gets what they think is fair resolution. These pins are expensive and should’ve been right from the beginning, I think everything is at least in mutual agreement about that.

...But Since you clearly are unsatisfied with JJP’s resolution, and you have two stern pins with the pooling issue, do you feel the only resolution is two populated play fields from stern? People have said over and over that the clear will wear faster than normal, so stern replacing them seems the only legit way to solve it. I personally don’t think a populated play field is warranted in these situations, but can understand how some people do. If stern does replace both yours with populated play fields I’m sure a lot of people would feel a lot more confident with them and how they support their products. I guess we will see what happens.

#2072 4 years ago

Gonna drop out of this thread soon.

Glad for those that have found a resolution they are happy with.

I’ve bookmarked enough to know what to look for and what solutions have been tried and proposed.

Hung around hoping to hear something more definitive about JJP/Stern resolving the underlying issue. But seems it will simply be mileage may vary and buyer beware for all NiB except Spooky from here on out.

I say except Spooky because they came in here. Admitted they had an issue and claimed it’s been resolved going forward.

Last question. Did we determine if any CGC remake tables have had any reports of pooling?

#2073 4 years ago
Quoted from Procrastinator:

do you feel the only resolution is two populated play fields from stern?

I have two games that i paid nearly 15 thousand dollars for and they have defective playfields so what do you think?

#2074 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

I have two games that i paid nearly 15 thousand dollars for and they have defective playfields so what do you think?

If they replace both of them I’ll be impressed. I personally think it’s a pretty tall order, especially if someone only has one or two posts with pooling, And what threshold stern would consider as normal wear and tear on a pin. Obviously pooling isn’t normal, but I don’t see someone with only a single post that shows an issue getting a populated play field. Who knows though, I have been wrong before so I guess we will see.

#2075 4 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

NOT saying this is a fix or a correct solution provided but Jack calling owners seemed to be an acknowledgment of the issue?

If it’s not in writing, it’s not an acknowledgement of a systemic problem and can always be explained as a “one off”.

I agree it’s a first step, but you don’t get anywhere with just one step (Moon landings excepted. And I agree with you about Stern).

#2076 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

There's e, if i don't feel like they give me a satisfactory resolution you will not see me on here making excuses for them or taking up for them. As of right now though Stern has done everything great when i have had problems in the past .

There are several JJP apologist on pinside: no matter what lousy product JJP puts out, they make excuses and keep asking us why we aren’t okay with chipped pooling PFs. Their mission is to uphold JJP and they try to discredit anyone that says otherwise, as they hold in their hands chipped up equipment, claiming they’re okay with it. Lol

#2077 4 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

If it’s not in writing, it’s not an acknowledgement of a systemic problem and can always be explained as a “one off”.
I agree it’s a first step, but you don’t get anywhere with just one step (Moon landings excepted. And I agree with you about Stern).

Moon landings? So you think we were Actually on the moon now??? lol

#2078 4 years ago
Quoted from jimwe5t:

There are several JJP apologist on pinside: no matter what lousy product JJP puts out, they make excuses and keep asking us why we aren’t okay with chipped pooling PFs. Their mission is to uphold JJP and they try to discredit anyone that says otherwise, as they hold in their hands chipped up equipment, claiming they’re okay with it. Lol

Wow, what a Thoughtful observation, you really know how to call them.

I hope stern sends out populated play fields to everyone effected. I’ll be seriously impressed. I guess we will see if and when it ever happens for this issue.

#2079 4 years ago
Quoted from jimwe5t:

Again, wrong. I'm not discrediting you or trying to discredit you, I'm simply asking if you have ANYTHING else to offer this community other than constant and incessant bitching about JJP? Anything? Anything at all? I bet if you looked at all 180 of your posts they all have something to do with bashing JJP... I don't have chipped up equipment either for that matter. So again, wrong.

Jeff

#2080 4 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Moon landings? So you think we were Actually on the moon now??? lol

All filmed at the old Desilu Studios....

#2081 4 years ago
Quoted from MrBally:

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#2082 4 years ago

20190717_151953 (resized).png20190717_151953 (resized).png

Put down the pitchforks. This is meant to be a funny response to yelobird. It's a file photo off of of an internet article debunking all of those who said the moon landing was fake.

Quoted from Yelobird:

Moon landings? So you think we were Actually on the moon now??? lol</blockquote

#2083 4 years ago
Quoted from dashv:

Gonna drop out of this thread soon.
Glad for those that have found a resolution they are happy with.
I’ve bookmarked enough to know what to look for and what solutions have been tried and proposed.
Hung around hoping to hear something more definitive about JJP/Stern resolving the underlying issue. But seems it will simply be mileage may vary and buyer beware for all NiB except Spooky from here on out.
I say except Spooky because they came in here. Admitted they had an issue and claimed it’s been resolved going forward.
Last question. Did we determine if any CGC remake tables have had any reports of pooling?

Just put maybe 5 or 6 people on ignore and suddenly this thread will be much easier to read.

#2084 4 years ago
Quoted from MrBally:

I’ll bet you are also a flat earther.

#2085 4 years ago
Quoted from MrBally:

Get out of here with that crap. That's an insult to the 400k people that worked on the Apollo project including the astronauts themselves, nearly all of which had military experience and are highly respected. You are calling them liars and it's complete insanity to think that many people have held such a secret for 50+ years. Each Apollo landing site has been photographed within the last 10 years showing the lower stage of the lunar lander left behind on each mission.

Guess these scientists maintaining and researching the collection of moon rocks from each manned Apollo mission are all in on the secret too! Hope you continue to enjoy the many benefits, including technical and medical advances, that the Apollo program has provided.

#2086 4 years ago

Back on topic. Here's another beautiful area I discovered on my SE today. Left outlane guide. In case you need me to narrate this for you, what you are looking at is the clear coat is actually pushed up OVER the lane guide. Like a slow moving tidal wave, slumped over the guide edge. *sigh*

-wonka owner #08742206, play field #105, clear coat case #5107

outlane.jpgoutlane.jpg

#2087 4 years ago
Quoted from smalltownguy2:

Back on topic. Here's another beautiful area I discovered on my SE today. Left outlane guide.
[quoted image]

Ouch, yeah that's not acceptable. It looks like JJP installed a clear washer under the star post to the right? Not sure why they didn't do that on all star posts, especially the sling star posts.

#2088 4 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

Ouch, yeah that's not acceptable. It looks like JJP installed a clear washer under the star post to the right? Not sure why they didn't do that on all star posts, especially the sling posts.

No, that's not a washer, that's blistered clear coat around the star post. Every one of my star posts on my field is blistered. The two lower slingshot posts have the art peeling away too.

#2089 4 years ago

Back on topic. Here's another beautiful area I discovered on my SE today. Left outlane guide.
[quoted image]

Jeez. Terrible, maybe you can replace it with chewing gum?

#2090 4 years ago

Wow! That is soooo wrong...A tidal wave of clear. Jeez! Clearly a manufacturing issue that needs to be addressed in a big way. I truly hope they make you whole on this issue. Just out of curiosity..Have you spoken with Jack or anyone at JJP yet? I see you have a case #

#2091 4 years ago
Quoted from TomN:

Wow! That is soooo wrong...A tidal wave of clear. Jeez! Clearly a manufacturing issue that needs to be addressed in a big way. I truly hope they make you whole on this issue. Just out of curiosity..Have you spoken with Jack or anyone at JJP yet? I see you have a case #

I am in communication with JJP and Jack has called me, yes.

#2092 4 years ago

No, that's not a washer, that's blistered clear coat around the star post. Every one of my star posts on my field is blistered. The two lower slingshot posts have the art peeling away too.

I'm not 100% sure but it may be a washer or part of the star post as the outline appears too uniform. On the JJP Pirates post service update documentation they show a picture of a star post on top of a black plastic washer, it has what appears to be an edge or clear washer under it.

20190911_113947 (resized).jpg20190911_113947 (resized).jpg

#2093 4 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

I'm not 100% sure but it may be a washer or part of the star post as the outline appears too uniform. On the JJP Pirates post service update documentation they show a picture of a star post on top of a black plastic washer, it has what appears to be an edge or clear washer under it.
[quoted image]

Do I need to say it again? Okay, I will:

There are no washers under any posts on my game.

#2094 4 years ago

Do I need to say it again? Okay, I will:
There are no washers under any posts on my game.

No I believe ya. It just weird that there's what appears to be a clear washer under the star post in the JJP service update doc on top of a black plastic washer.

#2095 4 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

No I believe ya. It just weird that there's what appears to be a clear washer under the star post in the JJP service update doc on top of a black plastic washer.

That's just the bottom of the star post.

starpost (resized).jpgstarpost (resized).jpg
#2096 4 years ago

I am in communication with JJP and Jack has called me, yes.

What do you think the outcome will be?

#2097 4 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

Get out of here with that crap. That's an insult to the 400k people that worked on the Apollo project including the astronauts themselves, nearly all of which had military experience and are highly respected. You are calling them liars and it's complete insanity to think that many people have held such a secret for 50+ years. Each Apollo landing site has been photographed within the last 10 years showing the lower stage of the lunar lander left behind on each mission.
Guess these scientists maintaining and researching the collection of moon rocks from each manned Apollo mission are all in on the secret too! Hope you continue to enjoy the many benefits, including technical and medical advances, that the Apollo program has provided.

Holy shit. It was a joke. Why not direct your diatribe at yelobird who started this?

I worked for Rockwell International for several years and get a nice pension from them. My time there was after Apollo, during the Space Shuttle era.

#2098 4 years ago
Quoted from MrBally:

Holy shit. It was a joke. Why not direct your diatribe at yelobird who started this?
I worked for Rockwell International for several years and get a nice pension from them. My time there was after Apollo, during the Space Shuttle era.

What a nut job.

#2099 4 years ago
Quoted from MrBally:

Ok, hard to tell through text on the internet! I'm a big NASA supporter and can get a bit defensive about the program lol. That's awesome you got to work there during the Shuttle era.

#2100 4 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

Ok, hard to tell through text on the internet! I'm a big NASA supporter and can get a bit defensive about the program lol. That's awesome you got to work there during the Shuttle era.

Don’t sweat man,there so many people that do believe that Hollywood bullshit.”

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 125.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 125.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 24.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 43.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 79.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com

15,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Minneapolis, MN
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 39.00
Playfield - Other
Travahontas Mods

Flipper Parts
FlipMods

Machine - For Sale
Grand Forks, ND
$ 39.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

12,700 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Bradenton, FL
$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

9,699 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Evansville, IN
$ 86.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 100.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Duke Pinball

There are 2,228 posts in this topic. You are on page 42 of 45.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wonka-le-sling-post-chipping-/page/42?hl=lamprey and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.