(Topic ID: 249691)

Wonka LE Sling Post Chipping in one month!!

By rs812

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_20190915_104054 (resized).jpg
IMG_20190915_104033 (resized).jpg
IMG_20190915_104014 (resized).jpg
IMG_20190915_103959 (resized).jpg
IMG_20190915_103920 (resized).jpg
c9446e8d64675ee8b459160cc40d3ae7 (resized).png
Screenshot_20190928-160816_Amazon Shopping (resized).jpg
20190912_153820 (resized).jpg
20190912_153804 (resized).jpg
20190912_153118 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20190914-220637_Chrome (resized).jpg
starpost (resized).jpg
20190911_113947 (resized).jpg
outlane.jpg
20190717_151953 (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 2,228 posts in this topic. You are on page 41 of 45.
#2001 4 years ago
Quoted from Frax:

Again...this has exactly what to do with PLAYFIELD CLEAR ISSUES? Who was talking about CGC? What does crappy packaging for freight have to do with Stern or JJP's clear issues?

What the hell?
You seriously got 16 upvotes on this joke of a post that's nothing but false equivalency, and completely unrelated to what I was saying. It's basically just a rant continuing your previous rants. It's got nothing at all to do with what *I* was saying, yet you quoted me as if it was. Nowhere, anywhere on here, have I said that people should accept these gimpy playfields.

Maybe you need to write it clearer. From my point of view it looked like you where saying we just had to lap this shit up, if I got that wrong then I sincerely apologise. I was comparing a dinged machine during transport vs the play field failures that we are seeing. From my POV they aren't any different and I want my game replaced.

Cheers,
Neil.

#2002 4 years ago
Quoted from DougPiranha:

If you contacted JJP regarding your playfield issues I bet he will call you.

You'd bet wrong. I've had a ticket in for over a week and have had ZERO contact. For a simple thing like a washer kit, I was contacted immediately.
I'm out for future JJP's unless CS and QC are vastly improved.

#2003 4 years ago
Quoted from NeilMcRae:

you where saying we just had to lap this shit up, if I got that wrong then I sincerely apologise.

No? Soft clear is bad clear. Period. I don't care whose fault it is. If it's my 4200+ on the line I'm not taking responsibility for it. I'd probably be a bit more lenient on something like a cabinet ding than you, but playfields are a hard stop for me in terms of issues. I've had to pull, strip, reclear, and repopulate a game before due to shipping damage (game ended up full of glass), and there's no way in hell that I'd EVER do that on a NIB, for any reason. Clear issues aren't the customer's problem...it's Stern's and JJP's, and if they won't stand behind their product, I hope they're ready to weather the loss of sales they're inevitably going to take.

#2004 4 years ago

I'm going to post this comment in each thread I've posted about regarding POTC or JJP playfield issues. (Adding text to avoid double post error.)

I feel like anytime a company or individual is criticized for a lack of quality within their output, they should be equally commended when that output is adjusted.

I received an email from Jack before I headed out for work midday Thursday. I work second shift, and Friday had a voicemail left by him when I awoke, and called him back immediately.

Jack seemed earnest, gracious, and humbled in his offer of a new playfield to correct my issues with my POTC playfield tear and rippling. For me, this is the best I could hope for. I don't expect a fully populated playfield swap, or an outright machine exchange. What I am receiving is acknowledgment openly of the issues that have occured within this game, and done so by the company face of said product.

I respect this move. And it gives me greater confidence towards JJP then I had two months ago.

Jack as well, seemed confident these issues are being course corrected moving forward, and his overall tone was upbeat, wishing to make amends, and continue and improve customer relations. In my mind, for me and my situation, that has occurred.

That said, if it weren't for every single person being vocal on this issue, on this forum or via podcasts, whether supporting or accepting these issues, this outcome might not be happening. So I am thankful to all of you, as well as Jack and JJP, for helping make this lovely game "whole" again once more.

I also hope everyone affected by this issue is made whole again as well.

#2006 4 years ago

Ugh, just post it in one place.

#2007 4 years ago

I've stated my opinion. I want a defect-free game. I really don't care what method is employed to make that happen. Anything less and there will be a shit storm coming. I can be very noisy if I need to be.

-wonka owner #08742206, play field #105, clear coat case #5107

#2008 4 years ago
Quoted from wesman:

I'm going to post this comment in each thread I've posted about regarding POTC or JJP playfield issues. (Adding text to avoid double post error.)
I feel like anytime a company or individual is criticized for a lack of quality within their output, they should be equally commended when that output is adjusted.
I received an email from Jack before I headed out for work midday Thursday. I work second shift, and Friday had a voicemail left by him when I awoke, and called him back immediately.
Jack seemed earnest, gracious, and humbled in his offer of a new playfield to correct my issues with my POTC playfield tear and rippling. For me, this is the best I could hope for. I don't expect a fully populated playfield swap, or an outright machine exchange. What I am receiving is acknowledgment openly of the issues that have occured within this game, and done so by the company face of said product.
I respect this move. And it gives me greater confidence towards JJP then I had two months ago.
Jack as well, seemed confident these issues are being course corrected moving forward, and his overall tone was upbeat, wishing to make amends, and continue and improve customer relations. In my mind, for me and my situation, that has occurred.
That said, if it weren't for every single person being vocal on this issue, on this forum or via podcasts, whether supporting or accepting these issues, this outcome might not be happening. So I am thankful to all of you, as well as Jack and JJP, for helping make this lovely game "whole" again once more.

Great if a new PF makes you whole. Wouldn't do squat for me - it would just sit in my basement - I lack the time and skill to swap it and don't feel I should have to pay someone $1500 to do it for me. Now if JJP is offering the PF + covering the swap cost = all is good.
Anything less than that, are they are getting off the hook easy.

#2009 4 years ago
Quoted from smalltownguy2:

. Anything less and there will be a shit storm coming. I can be very noisy if I need to be.

Wow for some reason I believe you!

#2010 4 years ago
Quoted from BMore-Pinball:

Great if a new PF makes you whole. Wouldn't do squat for me - it would just sit in my basement - I lack the time and skill to swap it and don't feel I should have to pay someone $1500 to do it for me. Now if JJP is offering the PF + covering the swap cost = all is good.

Do you even own a Wonka?

#2011 4 years ago
Quoted from wesman:

I'm sorry to hear you're happy getting screwed out of 1k because somebody gave you a phone call. I'd rather have the 1k personally (cost of populating said playfield).

#2012 4 years ago
Quoted from wesman:

I don't expect a fully populated playfield swap, or an outright machine exchange.

Youre a good guy Wesman but you should expect nothing less than a fully populated defect free playfield in your brand new 10K game. I don’t know how these companies could legally get away with doing anything less honestly.

#2013 4 years ago
Quoted from yancy:

Ugh, just post it in one place.

Maybe, as I stated, I've posted regarding my own personal issue on my game over several different threads. I viewed one of the first issues going on with a Wonka SE, and as such I feel it's important that with each game that's had issues, they be reported and discussed, and equally so, that each case corrected, also be discussed openly.

I'm sorry if me repeating ONE post in three different threads once, irks you so.

This has been an issue in my life daily, wondering if any action at all would be taken by JJP and Jack, so again, when that action was taken, I'd like to discuss it, as much as I discussed the issues I had.

Quoted from BMore-Pinball:

It's not ideal for me either, but I can't reasonably see JJP doing anything more than this. It's not ideal, but nothing in life is, and this is far, far better than nothing, which is what I received for the past four months.

Quoted from Who-Dey:

Youre a good guy Wesman but you should expect nothing less than a fully populated defect free playfield in your brand new 10K game. I don’t know how these companies could legally get away with doing anything less honestly.

I'd like that too Who-Dey, but I know that won't occur.

#2014 4 years ago
Quoted from romulusx:

Do you even own a Wonka?

Do either BMore, Donk or Yancy?

Awesome to have feedback from people about an issue they haven't had personally, with a company they aren't dealing with.

#2015 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Because dumb people continue to buy them. Same reason democrips and rebloodlicans continue to get elected.

#2016 4 years ago
Quoted from wesman:

I'd like that too Who-Dey, but I know that won't occur.

Your game is brand new, you deserve a brand new populated playfield and nothing less. Jack needs to stand behind the defective game that he sold you. If i opened up a new game and it has chipping or maybe a month later it starts chipping, i am going to be FURIOUS if they don't send me a new playfield that i can slide into my game and plug it in and go.

#2017 4 years ago
Quoted from donkadelic:

I'm sorry to hear you're happy getting screwed out of 1k because somebody gave you a phone call. I'd rather have the 1k personally (cost of populating said playfield).

Quoted from donkadelic:

Because dumb people continue to buy them. Same reason democrips and rebloodlicans continue to get elected.

Not happy, reasonably satisfied. It's been a miserable last four months of my life dealing with this issue. Thanks for your "support".

Who are you again..?

#2018 4 years ago
Quoted from wesman:

Not happy, reasonably satisfied. It's been a miserable last four months of my life dealing with this issue. Thanks for your "support".
Who are you again..?

I'm on your side, I want to see all of us get what we paid for. Don't settle for less, you deserve it.

#2019 4 years ago
Quoted from donkadelic:

I'm on your side, I want to see all of us get what we paid for. Don't settle for less, you deserve it.

Its pretty obvious that Jack isn't going to do the right thing, now lets see what Stern does. This is one big f*cking mess and the customers shouldn't be the ones that have to take it in the ass. I wish this wasn’t happening. Its bad for pinball and everyone that is affected. Just build us a good quality f*cking game and we wont have to deal with this BS. I dont know why that is so hard to understand. We shouldn’t have to deal with cabinets splitting and playfields chipping. I understand that shit happens occasionally and that this isnt perfect world but it’s unacceptable when nearly every game out there is falling apart.

#2020 4 years ago
Quoted from wesman:

Stay with this process of you being made whole. Just because a phone call came finally, after 4 months (shame), do you think you are made whole again? Giving you a unpopulated play field is like a car manufacturer calling up, apologizing for the terrible paint job, offering to send you a bucket of free paint and washing their hands of the whole deal. Like they gave you something and you should now be satisfied and tell everyone in all the threads how satisfied you are, because your past 4 months of pain yielded almost nothing. Does that make the company caller (Jack) a good guy some how??? You now are sitting there with a free can of paint, but still have a car that looks like manure.

Still not made whole and for your $10,000.00; ending up with a playfield that looks like trash, although now have a free can of paint. How is that satisfactory? Fully installed new populated PF is the only solution to make you whole, unless a full refund of purchase price is issued.

#2021 4 years ago

It is interesting that the people who are beating the "populated playfield" drum the loudest do not own JJP games at all.

Demanding a full playfield swap is essentially saying "this chipped game is 100% without value and cannot be used." And that is just not true.

#2022 4 years ago
Quoted from zaphX:

It is interesting that the people who are beating the "populated playfield" drum the loudest do not own JJP games at all.
Demanding a full playfield swap is essentially saying "this chipped PLAYFIELD is 100% without value and cannot be used." And that is just not true.

fixed that for you

jack said it best himself, the pf is the heart of the game and without it you have nothing.

#2023 4 years ago
Quoted from zaphX:

Demanding a full playfield swap is essentially saying "this chipped game is 100% without value and cannot be used." And that is just not true.

I own a JJP game.

#2024 4 years ago
Quoted from zaphX:

Also have purchased JJP games. Whether that chipped up/ pooling PF can be used again, is up to the company that made it, not the home buyer who purchased a NIB defect free machine.

#2025 4 years ago
Quoted from zaphX:

Not really. It's saying that a visibility chipped playfield is very upsetting to many "collectors" who are a major part of the market for $10k(!) machines. And will likely hurt re-sale well beyond the value of an unpopulated playfield, especially one that will be in ready supply. How about offering some options like repopulating playfields for free if you pay shipping or bring to the factory. Micro is likely supplying replacement play fields at no-charge to JJP, so it's not unreasonable to expect JJP to provide the labor to repopulate.

#2026 4 years ago
Quoted from luckymoey:

Not really. It saying that a visibility chipped playfield is very upsetting to many "collectors" who are a major part of the market for $10k(!) machines. And will likely hurt re-sale well beyond the value of an unpopulated playfield, especially one that will be in ready supply. How about offering some options like repopulating playfields for free if you pay shipping or bring to the factory. Micro is likely supplying replacement play fields at no-charge to JJP, so it's not unreasonable to expect JJP to provide the labor to repopulate.

Not unreasonable.

First people complained nothing was being done, and that they should get a playfield at cost. That happened.
Then people complained they should get them free without paying anything. That happened.
Now people complain they should be populated playfields.

Where does this end?

From where I sit, all I see are pinside people being entitled and unreasonable while JJP is doing what they can to make people happy.

#2027 4 years ago
Quoted from zaphX:

Not unreasonable.
First people complained nothing was being done, and that they should get a playfield at cost. That happened.
Then people complained they should get them free without paying anything. That happened.
Where does this end?
From where I sit, all I see are pinside people being entitled and unreasonable while JJP is doing what they can to make people happy.

Don’t know where you have come up with your assessment. Simply not true. From the get go, NIB purchasers have wanted a fully populated PF, just like Stern offers to resolve damaged PF’s. Where it ends is also simple. Make all NIB purchasers whole with a defect free fully populated PF. That is not asking too much for the $10,000.00 of hard earned money spent.

#2028 4 years ago
Quoted from zaphX:

Not unreasonable.
Where does this end?

And with buyers like yourself, these companies have no reason to up their quality. Your constant posts on this topic were old weeks ago.

#2029 4 years ago
Quoted from zaphX:

Not unreasonable.
Where does this end?

It ends when the buyer gets what they paid for. A non-damaged (installed) playfield.

#2030 4 years ago
Quoted from jimwe5t:

Don’t know where you have come up with your assessment. Simply not true. From the get go, NIB purchasers have wanted a fully populated PF, just like Stern offers to resolve damaged PF’s. Where it ends is also simple. Make all NIB purchasers whole with a defect free fully populated PF. That is not asking too much for the $10,000.00 of hard earned money spent.

I canceled my JPLE order as this didn’t seem to have a remedy. Are you saying Stern is now offering populated Playfield swaps or playfields for pooling/chipping? Honestly asking as I would still like to get the game but Stern has been silent on the subject from what the distributor mentioned.

#2031 4 years ago
Quoted from gliebig:

Your constant posts on this topic were old weeks ago.

That goes both ways. lol.

#2032 4 years ago

I'd like ideal, yet we don't live in an ideal world.

I came here to state I felt satisfied with my end situation. If people feel differently about...my...situation, so be it. I really don't wish to argue over how...I...feel about my purchase, and what I feel is fair.

This thread just feels miserable. I felt better about my game, my relationship with the owner of this company, and seemingly that still isn't acceptable to state.

Lordy....

#2033 4 years ago
Quoted from arcadenerd925:

That goes both ways. lol.

You're delusional.

Edit...lol

#2034 4 years ago

Well this sure escalated. Honestly as much as I love my pirates, it seriously frys me knowing what type of company built it and Wonka. A company that in my opinion is full of lies, deceit, and un ethical business practices. This makes me both sad and frustrated for myself and other that have defects on their play fields... I had to pay basically 800 (Mylar, t nut kit, shipping) for a replacement play field that I have to install, and who is to say it might not fall apart also? What a mess

#2035 4 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

I canceled my JPLE order as this didn’t seem to have a remedy. Are you saying Stern is now offering populated Playfield swaps or playfields for pooling/chipping? Honestly asking as I would still like to get the game but Stern has been silent on the subject from what the distributor mentioned.

To my understanding, Stern is standing behind JP documented PF issues and offering replacement populated PF’s, just like they did on GBs. I also have a JPLE on order and have been concerned as well, but am staying with it, as my distributor says Stern will stand behind and make whole any legitimate issues with JP PFs. Know of several friends that just had issues and their PFs fully replaced with populated PFs, so I don’t see why Stern is not going to honor any JP PF issues as well. Both Zack and Chaz when contacted said they will replace under warranty, is my understanding.

#2036 4 years ago
Quoted from wesman:

This thread just feels miserable.

This thread is miserable, thats a fact. Its miserable though because JJP and Stern are putting out a shit product, not because of the people involved in the thread. None of us want this, we want great quality playfields that will last many many years.

#2037 4 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Stern has never made blanket statements about Playfield issues and what remedies will or won’t be negotiated. It’s always been a case by case thing. All I can say is I’ve never once been disappointed by Sterns and my distributors responses to legitimate problems. I’m sticking with my JPle with this knowledge- I see no reason it would be any different this time.

And I cant wait for JPle. Not going to let these issues kill my excitement for this game.

#2038 4 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

Stern has never made blanket statements about Playfield issues and what remedies will or won’t be negotiated. It’s always been a case by case thing. All I can say is I’ve never once been disappointed by Sterns and my distributors responses to legitimate problems. I’m sticking with my JPle with this knowledge- I see no reason it would be any different this time.
And I cant wait for JPle. Not going to let these issues kill my excitement for this game.

Agreed. Very excited about JPLE and have been following this closely as well. Still don’t understand some people in this thread that are willing to let any company get away with giving us defective merchandise for any reason.

I get those same JJP fanboys downvoting my legitimate concerns all the time. I’m baffled that they keep making excuses for JJP and are okay with spending big money on defective products. What they don’t get, is I hold Stern to the same standards, not just JJP. If they stop honoring legitimate problems, I will call them on it too and stop buying their product. But so far, Stern is standing behind their playfields on a case by case basis, to my knowledge.

I’m not a fan of the Stern letter of excuse (that JJP copied), that states these are unique American made products, that vary from game to game. I get that hand made items can be different from machine to machine, but a defect is a defect period. Hand made or otherwise, it’s a defect that needs to be fixed under warranty. No excuses for JJP or Stern.

#2039 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Not sure but its going to be interesting to see. I heard that the new BM66 Catwoman editions are having some issues as well. Not sure if thats true or not though. It makes me sick honestly. I haven't even been playing any pinball because of it and my IMDN and Munsters both need cleaned and i just don't even want to do it.....cant find the motivation..

Don’t let that happen man. Enjoy your games. Don’t keep em tight for the next person! I just played STNG to final frontier without sound (sound board died so waiting for my pinsound+ to arrive).

Not saying accept crap. But also saying if you got the game and it works PLAY IT!!!

#2040 4 years ago

It may be different with Wonka, but JJP doesn’t have the parts available to send out populated playfields for JJPOTC. They sold 1000 machines and only had some extra parts beyond that.

#2041 4 years ago
Quoted from dashv:

Don’t let that happen man. Enjoy your games. Don’t keep em tight for the next person! I just played STNG to final frontier without sound (sound board died so waiting for my pinsound+ to arrive).
Not saying accept crap. But also saying if you got the game and it works PLAY IT!!!

Thanks. It just kind of bums me out because I've worked so hard to build my collection and ive put a lot of effort into taking care of them and stuff. I'll be fine though, definitely not gonna get out of pinball because i love it too much.

#2042 4 years ago
Quoted from jimwe5t:

Agreed. Very excited about JPLE and have been following this closely as well. Still don’t understand some people in this thread that are willing to let any company get away with giving us defective merchandise for any reason.
I get those same JJP fanboys downvoting my legitimate concerns all the time. I’m baffled that they keep making excuses for JJP and are okay with spending big money on defective products. What they don’t get, is I hold Stern to the same standards, not just JJP. If they stop honoring legitimate problems, I will call them on it too and stop buying their product. But so far, Stern is standing behind their playfields on a case by case basis, to my knowledge.
I’m not a fan of the Stern letter of excuse (that JJP copied), that states these are unique American made products, that vary from game to game. I get that hand made items can be different from machine to machine, but a defect is a defect period. Hand made or otherwise, it’s a defect that needs to be fixed under warranty. No excuses for JJP or Stern.

To your knowledge? Can you share some of the info of who had replacement play fields sent out? I’m sure it would go a long way in assuring people there issues would be taken care of, as I haven’t seen anyone that has had a replaced populated playfield for pooling.

Everything is not black and white. No one has said this isn’t an issue and just go ahead and play on, but to act like the pins have zero value because of pooling/chipping? That’s just typical hysterics.

#2043 4 years ago
Quoted from Procrastinator:

To your knowledge? Can you share some of the info of who had replacement play fields sent out? I’m sure it would go a long way in assuring people there issues would be taken care of, as I haven’t seen anyone that has had a replaced populated playfield for pooling.
Everything is not black and white. No one has said this isn’t an issue and just go ahead and play on, but to act like the pins have zero value because of pooling/chipping? That’s just typical hysterics.

You know I can’t nor won’t share people’s personal information, no matter how much you try and bait me. Stay calm. Life is good! By site rules, you must PM me all your personal questions and concerns about my posts. They will thread eject you again if you keep this up.

#2044 4 years ago
Quoted from jimwe5t:

You know I can’t nor won’t share people’s personal information, no matter how much you try and bait me. Stay calm. Life is good! By site rules, you must PM me all your personal questions and concerns about my posts. They will thread eject you again if you keep this up.

So you don’t know anyone that’s gotten a replacement for the pooling issue, thanks for confirming. Not sure how that’s bait, but appreciate the info.

I have no need to PM you, not sure what that even has to do with my question? Weird.

#2045 4 years ago
Quoted from Procrastinator:

So you don’t know anyone that’s gotten a replacement for the pooling issue, thanks for confirming. Not sure how that’s bait, but appreciate the info.
I have no need to PM you, not sure what that even has to do with my question? Weird.

I’m putting you on ignore and will no longer see your posts. Your obsession with me is what is weird. You were told by the moderator to not discuss personal issues in the thread. You’re going to be ejected again.

#2046 4 years ago
Quoted from zaphX:

LOL - when the zombie apocalypse happens and we buy something that we then don't get I'll give you the above. But in todays world, you say hey sir I'd like that thing over there that looks like x, does y and costs z. In the that world, if any of these things aren't true then I no longer want the item, or I want you to put it right, how that is unreasonable or being entitled is beyond me.

Neil.

#2047 4 years ago
Quoted from dts:

It may be different with Wonka, but JJP doesn’t have the parts available to send out populated playfields for JJPOTC. They sold 1000 machines and only had some extra parts beyond that.

has some sort of schism happened in New Jersey that stops them from being able to order more?

Neil.

#2048 4 years ago
Quoted from zaphX:

Doing what they can?

7606dd1442b1d558799827fa5fee2364098225bf943a79728e4e1f960e1fb24a (resized).jpg7606dd1442b1d558799827fa5fee2364098225bf943a79728e4e1f960e1fb24a (resized).jpg

Going on some bozo podcast that says not a lot without an indication of when folks might hear something; refunding people they had previously ripped off on a defective product that isn't even a solution for the defect?

Holy shit!

#2049 4 years ago
Quoted from jimwe5t:

I’m putting you on ignore and will no longer see your posts. Your obsession with me is what is weird. We were both told by the moderator to not discuss personal issues in the thread. Your going to be ejected again.

Good decision on your end.

#2050 4 years ago
Quoted from jimwe5t:

By site rules, you must PM me all your personal questions and concerns about my posts. They will thread eject you again if you keep this up.

Tries to cite playground rules...

Quoted from jimwe5t:

I’m putting you on ignore and will no longer see your posts. Your obsession with me is what is weird. We were both told by the moderator to not discuss personal issues in the thread. Your going to be ejected again.

Promptly announces an ignore.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 24.75
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

12,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Frisco, TX
$ 125.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Machine - For Sale
Grand Forks, ND
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 24.25
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
The MOD Couple

Machine - For Sale
Philadelphia, PA
9,600 (OBO)
$ 125.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 79.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 25.50
$ 32.99
$ 24.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 89.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 2,228 posts in this topic. You are on page 41 of 45.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wonka-le-sling-post-chipping-/page/41?hl=procrastinator and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.