(Topic ID: 249691)

Wonka LE Sling Post Chipping in one month!!

By rs812

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_20190915_104054 (resized).jpg
IMG_20190915_104033 (resized).jpg
IMG_20190915_104014 (resized).jpg
IMG_20190915_103959 (resized).jpg
IMG_20190915_103920 (resized).jpg
c9446e8d64675ee8b459160cc40d3ae7 (resized).png
Screenshot_20190928-160816_Amazon Shopping (resized).jpg
20190912_153820 (resized).jpg
20190912_153804 (resized).jpg
20190912_153118 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20190914-220637_Chrome (resized).jpg
starpost (resized).jpg
20190911_113947 (resized).jpg
outlane.jpg
20190717_151953 (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 2,228 posts in this topic. You are on page 39 of 45.
#1901 4 years ago

as promised a few pages back, here are 3 x "FREE" bandaid fixes to "HIDE" pooling or "HIDE" any attempted fix.

I am not making any money from the Shapeways parts as it is purely their cost only, but if you become a Shapeways member the "Download File" for free is visible and you can download your own and make your own. The downside with the LHS and Middle is it will lift the rubber 1-2mm higher and may affect game play.

LHS - is a 1mm thick standoff washer that gives you a tapered clearance of 0mm at the 9.5mm dia to 0.6mm at the 18mm diameter. A star post then sits on top of this.

Middle - is a 2mm thick standoff washer that gives you a tapered clearance of 0mm at the 9.5mm dia to 0.6mm at the 18mm diameter. A star post then sits on top of this. It has a larger radius on the underside to reduce pressure on the playfield.

RHS - is the height of a regular star post but customised at the base with a 2mm recess so only the regular skinny post section (9mm) touches the playfield but the wider section of the star post hides some pooling while keeping the rubber at the same position and not affecting the gameplay. It is solid though out for strength.

Note:I do not have a newer game with pooling but once did, so know the feeling of looking at pooling. These are untested and based on theory but no reason why they won't work though recommend the middle or rhs, but you are free to trial (at your own risk - JJP warranty).

I hope they help, and send me a message if you trialed and worked.

is a 1mm standoff washer that gives you a tapered clearance of 0mm at the 9.5mm dia to 0.6mm at the 18mm diameter. A star post then sits on top of this.

https://www.shapeways.com/marketplace?q=swinkspoolingfix&sort=newest
pooling temp fixes (resized).pngpooling temp fixes (resized).png

#1902 4 years ago

Best of luck to those that have an affected playfield by either company.

I think JJP - and to a lesser extent Stern - doesn't have the ability to do recalls, or send populated playfields, out to customers at the scale that apparently the problem suggests. I think they will correct the issue going forward to keep the company going. A pinball manufacturer can't last too long if they can't sell any new pinball machines.

Hoping for the best for you guys - but fearing the worst. Which is they just try to let this blow over with minimizing replacements - and making sure they get the next pins out the door with the proper clear coat.

Sorry to be a Debbie Downer

#1903 4 years ago
Quoted from CubeSnake:

Serious question...is the ENTIRE pin returnable to the distributor? I mean to say, that if I received a defective pin-with no hope in sight for a solution-is THAT pin returnable to the distributor ? Kind of a "lemon law" but for pins. Time shouldn't be an issue as what I've been reading are owner's are reporting chipping issues in ~month's time or so. So again-why not just return the defective product to where it came from?

Cargument, well, car part argument: One tire store chain encourages you to return tires that you are not satisfied with....

#1904 4 years ago
Quoted from MrBally:

One tire store chain encourages you to return tires that you are not satisfied with....

For me, that would also be the correct way to return a pinball machine with a halfass piece of shit playfield.

#1905 4 years ago
Quoted from romulusx:

What if it meant Stern would go broke and out of business?

Same, because i cannot afford to donate 5-13 thousand dollars just so a company can stay in business. Thats a lot of money for me and it takes me a long time to save that kind of money.

#1906 4 years ago
Quoted from DougPiranha:

How are you affected? Planning on buying a JJP game?

I was going to buy GNR.

#1907 4 years ago

JJP loses either way. What they need to figure out is what avenue of loss they want to go down. It's actually common sense easy to figure out their only options.
1.) They pay to ship fully populated playfield nd pay return shipping costs. They lose a substantial amount of money.
2.) Customer pays shipping for a fully populated playfield to swap. Customer responsible for return shipping. They lose a substantial amount of money.
3.) JJP pays shipping to and from factory and performs of swap. They lose money.
4.) JJP has customer pay for shipping of machine back to factory and they swap components and once again customer pays return shipping. They lose money.
5.) Offer substantial discount on next machine purchase. They lose money.
6.) Offer repair service through authorized dealers. They lose money.
7.) Do nothing
Honestly #7 is going to have the same result as expecting people to pay for their crap replacment playfield. Loss of revenue due to sales plummeting. They lose money. So unless I've forgotten an option here, they lose money no matter what. So with all options available what is the least financially damaging move they should make to ensure the company survives?

EDIT: Just read that jack called some people and refunded their $550 for the replacment playfield. That's definently a move in the right direction. However the report that the issue hasn't shown up on the replacement pf is ... well.... I think that's probably a little too early to make that call. They were "likely" made around the same time Wonka was going on which means the same clear and ink process was used.

#1908 4 years ago

Not sure how relevant this is, but remember when Chrysler could have gone under because they were making super crappy cars?

Then all it took was the right spokesman to bail them out selling even crappier cars.

#1909 4 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Not sure how relevant this is, but remember when Chrysler could have gone under because they were making super crappy cars?
Then all it took was the right spokesman to bail them out selling even crappier cars.

"If you can find a better car, buy it".
A lot of people took Lido up on his offer.

#1910 4 years ago
Quoted from MrBally:

"If you can find a better car, buy it".
A lot of people took Lido up on his offer.

And more than a lot of people listened to him like he was selling a brand new flavor of Kool-Aid.

#1911 4 years ago
Quoted from ultimategameroom:

I’ve been checking the mirco thread and find it incredibly stupid/ funny that the general consensus over there is for anyone with a pirates or WW issue to stay out of that thread where they basically beg mirco to make certain playfields for older games.
If he changed the process for JJP wouldn’t he have changed the process for all playfields he’s manufacturing?

No, the clear on my White Water and Creature Mirco playfields look thinner than the clear on these JJP playfields. JJP gives their suppliers specifications for the parts to be made to, and I would think it would be no different for playfields, but who knows for sure?

#1912 4 years ago
Quoted from Jackalwere:

No, the clear on my White Water and Creature Mirco playfields look thinner than the clear on these JJP playfields. JJP gives their suppliers specifications for the parts to be made to, and I would think it would be no different for playfields, but who knows for sure?

I would guess that neither Stern or JJP directed or provided specifications to Mirco about how to do the playfields, and they got burned. I'll bet they have much better PF quality control and rejection rate after this debacle.

#1913 4 years ago
Quoted from Goronic:

I would guess that neither Stern or JJP directed or provided specifications to Mirco about how to do the playfields, and they got burned. I'll bet they have much better PF quality control and rejection rate after this debacle.

You may be right, but if Stern and JJP are buying specialized parts like playfields without good purchase specifications then they really are amateurs. They've had major playfield issues, e.g. ghostbusters and WOZ, in the past and should have learned their lesson a long time ago. They may be stuck with the current external suppliers short-term, but Stern, and maybe JJP, certainly has the knowledge and resources to in-source production of the single most important/specialized part of the game going forward. Hopefully Jack and Gary are embarrassed/pissed about their business being undermined, and that Spooky and CGC are able to supply superior play fields.

#1914 4 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

I’m still getting my Wonka CE
After all this public lynching it would be hard to figure Jack not fixing the PF issue like I know they are working on
It’s no secret with JJP games that you roll the dice somewhat
He said he’s working it out and will take care of customers. Let him do it.
“You can’t make a baby in one month by getting 9 women pregnant”
Warren Buffet.

Still getting a wonka le also and know many others who are also.. glad to see your still around... hope all is well. By the way i got a potc le few months ago and its pretty amazing...

#1915 4 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

ballypinball why on earth are you posting in these topics now if you've not done your homework?
It's like fucking groundhog day... you're posting stuff with zero regard to the activity that has been going on for MONTHS, responses and activities during that time... and then posting stuff like 'no one will replace with populated pfs' when it's common knowledge Stern HAS done that... and not just with GB but prior titles to. It's their nuclear option when dealing with bad PFs. You of all people should be familiar with this.
I mean for fuck sakes, you roll in with stuff like 'only 7 people...' taking stats from who knows where, that are easily debunked with just a little reading. Do yourself a favor... get off whomever's teet that is feeding you info.. and do some of your own research.

While not a fan of your profanity, your post about this Ballypinball person is right on the money. Good post!

#1916 4 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

ballypinball why on earth are you posting in these topics now if you've not done your homework?
It's like fucking groundhog day... you're posting stuff with zero regard to the activity that has been going on for MONTHS, responses and activities during that time... and then posting stuff like 'no one will replace with populated pfs' when it's common knowledge Stern HAS done that... and not just with GB but prior titles to. It's their nuclear option when dealing with bad PFs. You of all people should be familiar with this.
I mean for fuck sakes, you roll in with stuff like 'only 7 people...' taking stats from who knows where, that are easily debunked with just a little reading. Do yourself a favor... get off whomever's teet that is feeding you info.. and do some of your own research.

I have done my homework, I own a ton of JJP games and none of them have the chipping issues mentioned, and many posting here don't even own a JJP effected game, I understand you saying Stern Replaced Ghostbusters Populated Playfields, I cant see that happening with these current games from Stern.

Jack has started Calling customers with Problems and are rolling out a Program and dealing with issues on a case by case basis, as some have no issue, some have minor issues and I guess some have major issues, it won't Happen overnight but JJP are working on the problem with the manufacturer

#1917 4 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

I’m still getting my Wonka CE ....
It’s no secret with JJP games that you roll the dice somewhat

$12,500 is a big crap shoot ... hope for a 7 or 11

#1918 4 years ago

All this noise:

Quoted from Ballypinball:

It is not a widespread problem with JJP or Stern or everyones games would have problems

Ok so Stern made 10,000 games last year and how may have chipping? What % exactly

all I am saying is its not widespread be lucky if its more than 1%

Im not saying people are not having issues just the number isn't as widespread as it appears here

well less than 7 have reported issues to JJP, so where are the other 93

list the names and game numbers of these other 93 you claim have issues otherwise you are the one full of shit

And then there's this:

Jack has started Calling customers with Problems and are rolling out a Program and dealing with issues on a case by case basis, as some have no issue, some have minor issues and I guess some have major issues, it won't Happen overnight but JJP are working on the problem with the manufacturer

I'm glad you finally opened your eyes and saw what the rest of us are seeing. This is a problem. And it's not a small one. The damn CEO of the company is making personal phone calls to owners. At least HE understands the severity of it, even if you refused to, at first.

And yes, I was called too.

#1919 4 years ago

I have done my homework, I own a ton of JJP games and none of them have the chipping issues mentioned.....

This is exactly the problem. You think your personal experiences are indicative of everyone else's too. You're either a JJP apologist with an agenda or completely clueless.

#1920 4 years ago
Quoted from pipes:

This is exactly the problem. You think your personal experiences are indicative of everyone else's too. You're either a JJP apologist with an agenda or completely clueless.

He’s a buffoon, but everyone continues to respond to him.

#1921 4 years ago
Quoted from Mike_J:

he's actually very well connected... and in the recent decade (after his quiet lurking after his sell off to PPS) he's normally quite grounded... even if a bit too coy or gruff. But this one is WAYYYY out of character.. like he just came out frozen hybernation like Austin Powers..

#1922 4 years ago

Last night, I saw a JP where the bubble burst on the sling post. IT DID take the artwork along with it. Looks like it will only get worse from where the bubble popped. UNREAL. After that, I took down my DILE ad. Why should I run the risk and roll the dice on a NIB game?

Watch and wait stance until this is resolved.

#1923 4 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

he's actually very well connected... and in the recent decade after lurking for some time after his sell off to PPS he's normally quite grounded... even if a bit too coy or gruff. But this one is WAYYYY out of character.. like he just came out frozen hybernation like Austin Powers..

I miss the days when he would send out those Cease and Desist Orders like AOL CD-Roms.

#1924 4 years ago

Apparently Jack thinks anyone talking about this is a horrible person.

#1925 4 years ago
Quoted from Rascal_H:

What do you mean?

#1926 4 years ago
Quoted from Rascal_H:

Its the other way around, he is in a horrible position. I feel bad for the man and the investors, it is not like they ordered a bad playfield from their vendor on purpose. But I sure enough did not order a bad POTC CE either.

Speaking of which, why is JJP not going after the playfield vendors? They are at fault to begin with.

#1927 4 years ago
Quoted from DerGoetz:

Speaking of which, why is JJP not going after the playfield vendors? They are at fault to begin with.

How do we know he didn't go after Micro? And came to an agreement, and this is all part of said agreement? Just wondering.... : )

#1928 4 years ago
Quoted from smalltownguy2:

What do you mean?

Correction... “terrible”... not “horrible”.

https://m.soundcloud.com/kanedapinball/episode-396-kaneda-the-terrible

And Zach Sharpe thinks you’re a “leopra”... which I believe is a mix between a leopard and zebra.

#1929 4 years ago

Not tracking with the criticism of Jack, and I'm not an apologist for JJP. I've owned DILE and POTCLE. Jack just gave me a call about my playfield, which has a small area under the Tortuga scoop where paint lifted, now covered by a Cliffy protector. There is mild clear build up at some posts, with protectors now. Anyhow, they are shipping a new playfield. How many times will the head of a company call a customer directly and resolve an issue? I wasn't even making a big deal about it, just reported what I found when putting on Cliffy protectors. I'm actually completely happy with my POTC, which is an incredible game, and was going to put a playfield protector on if any other issues come up. The idea of a disintegrating playfield is nonsense so far in my experience. It looks great overall. However, some playfields have had more problems than mine, others less. My understanding is that the factors that went into the soft clear on some playfields are being addressed. Some were soft from heat in New Jersey and Chicago (to explain Stern issues as well), some didn't have adequate time to cure. They are using UV at Mirco's facility to cure the clear better, allowing more time before manufacturing the game, controlling heat better. Anyhow, I'm confident to buy in the future from JJP as this issue is resolved.

#1930 4 years ago
Quoted from dts:

Not tracking with the criticism of Jack, and I'm not an apologist for JJP. I've owned DILE and POTCLE. Jack just gave me a call about my playfield, which has a small area under the Tortuga scoop where paint lifted, now covered by a Cliffy protector. There is mild clear build up at some posts, with protectors now. Anyhow, they are shipping a new playfield. How many times will the head of a company call a customer directly and resolve an issue? I wasn't even making a big deal about it, just reported what I found when putting on Cliffy protectors. I'm actually completely happy with my POTC, which is an incredible game, and was going to put a playfield protector on if any other issues come up. The idea of a disintegrating playfield is nonsense so far in my experience. It looks great overall. However, some playfields have had more problems than mine, others less. My understanding is that the factors that went into the soft clear on some playfields are being addressed. Some were soft from heat in New Jersey and Chicago (to explain Stern issues as well), some didn't have adequate time to cure. They are using UV at Mirco's facility to cure the clear better, allowing more time before manufacturing the game, controlling heat better. Anyhow, I'm confident to buy in the future from JJP as this issue is resolved.

What bothers me is that the POTC owners would not be receiving free playfields if the WW ones had not been an issue. You all would have been left holding the bag or should I say, bad play field. They should have resolved it when it was first brought up years ago. Not the second time around on a new game. What about when it happens again in the future? Have they resolved it for any of the current WW owners? Actions speak louder than words. And the POTC owners had to go through a lot to get here. It should never had gone that way in the first place.

A properly run business would have resolved the issues on POTC and made changes at the production line to prevent it from happening in the future. I will give home credit for calling. But they put themselves in this position. Not the customers.

#1931 4 years ago
Quoted from Mike_J:

Sure, but he's making us brand new Medieval Madnesses.

#1932 4 years ago
Quoted from LukyDuck:

What bothers me is that the POTC owners would not be receiving free playfields if the WW ones had not been an issue. You all would have been left holding the bag or should I say, bad play field. They should have resolved it when it was first brought up years ago. Not the second time around on a new game. What about when it happens again in the future? Have they resolved it for any of the current WW owners? Actions speak louder than words. And the POTC owners had to go through a lot to get here. It should never had gone that way in the first place.
A properly run business would have resolved the issues on POTC and made changes at the production line to prevent it from happening in the future. I will give home credit for calling. But they put themselves in this position. Not the customers.

It may have finally reached a critical mass at the point of Wonka, but has been an issue with Stern and Spooky in the past as well. Hopefully all manufacturers will make sure ink is adhered, clear is cured, and conditions cool enough for the playfields from now on.

#1933 4 years ago
Quoted from DerGoetz:

Its the other way around, he is in a horrible position. I feel bad for the man and the investors, it is not like they ordered a bad playfield from their vendor on purpose. But I sure enough did not order a bad POTC CE either.

No of course the did not.... but they did make a conscious decision to ship machines with bad playfields.

Bottom line: Kudos to Jack for making personal calls and offering replacement PF's (not good enough in my book) but JJP was well aware of this issue after POTC and Wonka PF's should of been 100%. In no way, should Wonka's shipped with PF issues after they were aware of issues POTC owners are having.

#1934 4 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

Well, for some reason it just isn’t happening yet. In the past I would agree with you. I just posted a couple of my photos in the POTC thread with game and case number like you requested we all do. It’s real and for the POTC owners going on 6-8 months of nothing now from JJP.

I think the fact that POTC wasn't even mentioned during Jack's speech makes be think that the current playfield offer to POTC owners is the best they're going to do. Probably a similar offer coming to Wonka owners. Sure hope I'm wrong and owners of these machines are made whole when the problem is finally identified and rectified.

#1935 4 years ago
Quoted from LukyDuck:

Years ago? What are you even talking about? POTC has barely been out for a year, and the first thread about pooling was made probably two months ago. Might want to check your facts because you’re completely wrong.

#1936 4 years ago
Quoted from Procrastinator:

Years ago? What are you even talking about? POTC has barely been out for a year, and the first thread about pooling was made probably two months ago. Might want to check your facts because you’re completely wrong.

I don’t know why you are attacking me. I am on the side of the owners who have concerns about the quality of their PF’s. They should be fairly compensated for the position they have been placed in.

#1937 4 years ago

Maybe they might ship your playfield back to the factory and swap all your parts over to another, But I cant see them shipping entire New Populated Playfields

If I had to pay for an unpopulated playfield I wouldn't like it, but knowing how awesome these games are it wouldn't sting as much if they offered to pay for shipping and do the swap for owners. I think that would go a long way in restoring confidence and good faith in JJP, as long as the new playfields are stable as they should be of course. Would be the least expensive way for JJP than sending populated playfields (which they can't afford) to make things right and make owners whole IMO. Owners should not have to be responsible for the herculean task of doing a playfield swap on their own. Just my .02 cents worth.

#1938 4 years ago

Another thing you guys can do if they refuse to refund is damage the playfield more and make it look like it was natural. Also this is a lesson about why you always use a credit card to make major purchases. Worst case offer to return it and if they formally say no, run a chargeback, then they can drive and pick it up at your house if they want it back.

And before you think that's credit card fraud! Exactly the opposite, this is exactly what chargebacks were designed for, sellers that don't stand behind their products and refuse to return them.

#1939 4 years ago
Quoted from apinballwiz:

I think the fact that POTC wasn't even mentioned during Jack's speech makes be think that the current playfield offer to POTC owners is the best they're going to do. Probably a similar offer coming to Wonka owners. Sure hope I'm wrong and owners of these machines are made whole when the problem is finally identified and rectified.

Over the last two days they have stepped up and are sending free PF’s to the POTC owners with chipping.

#1940 4 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

Over the last two days they have stepped up and are sending free PF’s to the POTC owners with chipping.

And what about the 1k+ it takes to populate said playfield?

#1941 4 years ago
Quoted from LukyDuck:

I don’t know why you are attacking me. I am on the side of the owners who have concerns about the quality of their PF’s. They should be fairly compensated for the position they have been placed in.

You said it has been going for years, which is wrong. It was brought to their attention 2-3 months ago and they’re handling it. Making it seem like it’s some scandal that was pushed aside for “years” is ridiculous. How exactly do you know what JJP would’ve done for POTC owners? Again, you don’t...theorizing what would’ve happened is silly when you don’t even have the facts/timetables right from the beginning.

#1942 4 years ago
Quoted from donkadelic:

Another thing you guys can do if they refuse to refund is damage the playfield more and make it look like it was natural. Also this is a lesson about why you always use a credit card to make major purchases. Worst case offer to return it and if they formally say no, run a chargeback, then they can drive and pick it up at your house if they want it back.
And before you think that's credit card fraud! Exactly the opposite, this is exactly what chargebacks were designed for, sellers that don't stand behind their products and refuse to return them.

Right, You think a CC company will fight for you over a few millimeter of flaking paint chips? Maybe some more than others, but you will absolutely be responsible for shipping it back. Haha you really believe the CC company will force the manufacturers to pick up otherwise you get a refund? Pfft, riggght

#1943 4 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

Just read that, thank you. One step in the right direction!!!

#1944 4 years ago

It's not the perfect solution but lawdy bee it's better than silence and doing nothing! I hate to be a devious shit here, but I would almost bet JJP told Mirco he's eating this shit sandwich, to fire up the printing press and make a bunch or they'd sever business ties. That's exactly what I'd do. JJP only has to eat shipping costs. Also betting whoever it was that said Jack was going to be unavailable as he was out of the country I'd guess he was hammering things out with Mirco.

I sure hope that is the case, because Mirco is the only game in town that can knock out a playfield in short order. He really has done a lot for the community but if your product sucks - better to not be in the game at all. I personally owned a Mirco playfield that was plagued with these issues amongst others. I've seen what the man can do - let's just hope this was his wake up call.

I applaud JJP for what they're doing. I just hope the ink adhesion and soft clear coat are both never to be seen again.

#1945 4 years ago

Right, You think a CC company will fight for you over a few millimeter of flaking paint chips? Maybe some more than others, but you will absolutely be responsible for shipping it back. Haha you really believe the CC company will force the manufacturers to pick up otherwise you get a refund? Pfft, riggght

Kinda hard to ship something back to a company that refuses the return, that's the point. All the CC company wants to know is a) is there something wrong with the item and was it purchased in the last 6 months (doesn't matter the scale). They will then ask you if you have tried to contact the seller to return the item at which case you tell them yes and they refused. That's really all you have to do and at that point Stern/JJP will prob get the message and allow you to return it after the CC company contacts them. But if they don't and still refuse, more than likely the CC will refund you the money on the spot.

#1946 4 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

That is an incredible salesman. What a video. God bless the 80s.

#1947 4 years ago
Quoted from LukyDuck:

Attacking by this person (@procrastinator) is typical. Pay no attention and give trolls what they’re looking for. Ignoring them is best.

#1948 4 years ago

Tis tis, delusions of grandeur only occurring in your mind. Now he thinks he represents not only JJP, but the Credit Card companies as well! Don’t you ever get tired of trolling???

#1949 4 years ago
Quoted from jimwe5t:

Attacking by this person is typical. Pay no attention and give trolls what they’re looking for. Ignoring them is best.

Thats a fact

#1950 4 years ago
Quoted from jimwe5t:

Attacking by this person (procrastinator) is typical. Pay no attention and give trolls what they’re looking for. Ignoring them is best.

Man, you are next level...how many times do you need to be suspended until you finally learn?

I’d love for you to show how this has been an issue for “years” with JJP? You wont have an answer and will just attack me again, but if calling out Incorrect statements and habitual lies makes me a troll, then so be it, I’ll wear it with pride.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
12,500 (OBO)
$ 125.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Shooter rods
$ 64.00
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer
Sound/Speakers
$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Travahontas Mods
Plastics
Flipper Parts
FlipMods
Flipper parts
$ 120.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Duke Pinball
Decorations
12,700 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Bradenton, FL
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
Machine - For Sale
Elkhart, IN
$ 6.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
$ 19.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
Armor and blades
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 24.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com
Shooter rods
$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 125.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.
Toys/Add-ons
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods
Toppers
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 39.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
$ 43.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Side Gig Studios
Other
Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal
Toppers
Machine - For Sale
Mccordsville, IN
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 2,228 posts in this topic. You are on page 39 of 45.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wonka-le-sling-post-chipping-/page/39?hl=dr-pin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.