(Topic ID: 249691)

Wonka LE Sling Post Chipping in one month!!

By rs812

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_20190915_104054 (resized).jpg
IMG_20190915_104033 (resized).jpg
IMG_20190915_104014 (resized).jpg
IMG_20190915_103959 (resized).jpg
IMG_20190915_103920 (resized).jpg
c9446e8d64675ee8b459160cc40d3ae7 (resized).png
Screenshot_20190928-160816_Amazon Shopping (resized).jpg
20190912_153820 (resized).jpg
20190912_153804 (resized).jpg
20190912_153118 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20190914-220637_Chrome (resized).jpg
starpost (resized).jpg
20190911_113947 (resized).jpg
outlane.jpg
20190717_151953 (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 2,228 posts in this topic. You are on page 36 of 45.
#1751 4 years ago

Do you guys know pinball is a game? In which you whack a steel ball around at high speeds against a bunch of wood, plastics, etc.? This is not made of carbon fiber.... OMFG. I might sell my machines. Will speak of that in a new thread. Enjoy the CJ.

#1752 4 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

Not what I said - if you can't follow the conversation without interjecting your own distortions.. just scroll past.

You know full well that an experienced used game buyer like yourself is not going anywhere near any recent game with paint chipping unless it was offered at a significant discount. And even then I’d guess you still wouldn’t buy it.

#1753 4 years ago

And the very 1st post of this thread...my buddy is going to report this Monday (later) but 1st let me cry and tell everyone already before they have a chance to make it right, before I report it, thus damaging 1 of the very few pinball manufacturers left before they can even explain or possibly fix with no issues. Cry me a river...

#1754 4 years ago

I wish my grandfather was still alive. And y'All know exactly what I'm saying.

#1755 4 years ago

The irony in this whole situation is that a large percentage of current NIB buyers only buy NIB because they don’t know how, don’t want to, or don’t have time to deal with many of the inherent problems that come with older used games.

#1756 4 years ago
Quoted from Nikonokin:

And the very 1st post of this thread...my buddy is going to report this Monday (later) but 1st let me cry and tell everyone already before they have a chance to make it right, before I report it, thus damaging 1 of the very few pinball manufacturers left before they can even explain or possibly fix with no issues. Cry me a river...

yawning (resized).jpgyawning (resized).jpg
#1757 4 years ago

Exactly you nailed it! They don't buy them to actually enjoy pinball. Holy shit people. WOW. I mean...WOW. This is a real kick in the nuts to anyone that has them.

#1758 4 years ago

I'm done. Peace out fellow pinballers. If you see the my pins (the ones's I listed in my profile) for sale soon you'll know why. Best of luck to people that actually play pinball because they enjoy pinball.

#1759 4 years ago
Quoted from Orko:

So if mylar is placed on the potential trouble spots with a washer on top, will this prevent the chipping or will the clear still crack underneath?

yup most likely.

#1760 4 years ago
Quoted from Nikonokin:

I wish my grandfather was still alive. And y'All know exactly what I'm saying

You are adding to the shitshow that is this thread....you've blasted like 10 insulting replies in an hour. Isn't that what you are railing against?

#1761 4 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

You’re full of sh*t. You know full well that an experienced used game buyer like yourself is not going anywhere near any recent games with paint chipping unless it was offered at a significant discount. And even then I’d guess you still wouldn’t buy it.

Dunno why you keep bringing up shit that wasn't part of the conversation I was replying to. You and others keep trying to bring up what I would buy or not... things that have nothing to do with the replies or post i was replying to.

Wonka could have the best PF in the universe... I still wouldn't buy it. But its because I don't need a Wonka, nor do I need any new games right now. Like I said... immaterial to the posts replying to "the worst possible thing that can happen" or "how do I fix chips in the PF".

You posters with the "you're with us, or against us!" attitudes can't follow a conversation for shit.

#1762 4 years ago
Quoted from Nikonokin:

I'm done. Peace out fellow pinballers. If you see the my pins (the ones's I listed in my profile) for sale soon you'll know why. Best of luck to people that actually play pinball because they enjoy pinball.

Really? Wow. I've run out of down votes...

#1763 4 years ago
Quoted from MrBally:

Wouldn't it be something if JJP started to offer a Playfield warranty with new machine purchases? Here's how I see it;
For only $499.99, you will receive a two year warranty on top of the manufacturers very limited warranty. This extended warranty specifically covers Playfield cosmetic problems such as chipping, paint bubbling or whatever else we want to call it. If a claim is made (and approved by an unbiased Review Committee) you will receive a new or remanufactured playfield from Jersey Jack pinball. Shipping charges will be borne by the customer. This is a parts only warranty. You will receive a new play field which you get to install yourself or pay someone to install it. Jersey Jack pinball service centers will offer a Playfield swap service for just $2495.00 based on today's value of money. Also, if the Playfield is no longer in stock, you'll receive a $500 credit good on the future purchase of another Jersey Jack pinball machine. Remember, these are the best built, highest quality, pinball machines there are. Thank you for your business.

Problem is some of these things...aka pooling around star posts is occurring before a play has even happened.
In no other industry would anyone put up with this crap.

Just opened up a JP pro that had bubbling chipping around the slingshots without even having a play on it. This crap has to stop.

#1764 4 years ago
Quoted from Spencer:

Really? Wow. I've run out of down votes...

I haven't. You're now troll x2. Sorry I actually I have an opinion.

#1765 4 years ago
Quoted from MrBally:

Wouldn't it be something if JJP started to offer a Playfield warranty with new machine purchases? Here's how I see it;
For only $499.99, you will receive a two year warranty on top of the manufacturers very limited warranty. This extended warranty specifically covers Playfield cosmetic problems such as chipping, paint bubbling or whatever else we want to call it. If a claim is made (and approved by an unbiased Review Committee) you will receive a new or remanufactured playfield from Jersey Jack pinball. Shipping charges will be borne by the customer. This is a parts only warranty. You will receive a new play field which you get to install yourself or pay someone to install it. Jersey Jack pinball service centers will offer a Playfield swap service for just $2495.00 based on today's value of money. Also, if the Playfield is no longer in stock, you'll receive a $500 credit good on the future purchase of another Jersey Jack pinball machine. Remember, these are the best built, highest quality, pinball machines there are. Thank you for your business.

Also note that this would only apply to the original owner and purchaser.
We were all warned five years ago directly by Jack that the warranty was only to the original purchaser. He got over 40 downvotes, but the flock continued to buy thousands of machines after the warning....

Wdetail (resized).PNGWdetail (resized).PNG
#1766 4 years ago

The post that started the controversy:
Wdetail2 (resized).PNGWdetail2 (resized).PNG

#1767 4 years ago
Quoted from Nikonokin:

You are still doing it after you said you were out. Not helping thread re: shitshow

#1768 4 years ago
Quoted from Nikonokin:

Quoted from Nikonokin:

Thought you were leaving?

#1769 4 years ago

Exactly. Peace.

#1770 4 years ago
Quoted from Orko:

So if mylar is placed on the potential trouble spots with a washer on top, will this prevent the chipping or will the clear still crack underneath?

Nobody really knows what's going to happen down the road with these band-aid fixes.

#1771 4 years ago

This thread is so absurd and shows the true colors of this out of control website. They talk about needing gun control, we need pinball control because someone might go on a pinball shooting spree if this keeps up.

Its funny the same 30 really dumb trolls on this website post 8 to 10 thousand posts, they post on threads about cats, dogs, to everything between. They don't own a Wonka, can't buy a JP because they don't have any money. These 30 people only intent is to watch pinside burn, or they're out of work morons living in the moms basement with nothing better to do.

Last time I checked probably almost every single pinball game ever made has some sort of playfield wear... I wonder why? Could be this metal ball that gets slapped around a piece of wood with paint and clear coat. Who knows maybe i'm wrong. I doubt I've ever seen a pinball where you couldn't find some sort of trace of wear. Again this has nothing to do with a chip from the factory... just making a point.

I do have a suggestion why don't some of you replace your pinballs with ping pong balls, this way you can assure yourself nothing will ever happen. If you stop taking your games apart misthinking it was a lincoln log set, maybe you might settle down.

LOL

#1772 4 years ago
Quoted from drfrightner:

This thread is so absurd and shows the true colors of this out of control website. They talk about needing gun control, we need pinball control because someone might go on a pinball shooting spree if this keeps up.
Its funny the same 30 really dumb trolls on this website post 8 to 10 thousand posts, they post on threads about cats, dogs, to everything between. They don't own a Wonka, can't buy a JP because they don't have any money. These 30 people only intent is to watch pinside burn, or they're out of work morons living in the moms basement with nothing better to do.
Last time I checked probably almost every single pinball game ever made has some sort of playfield wear... I wonder why? Could be this metal ball that gets slapped around a piece of wood with paint and clear coat. Who knows maybe i'm wrong. I doubt I've ever seen a pinball where you couldn't find some sort of trace of wear. Again this has nothing to do with a chip from the factory... just making a point.
I do have a suggestion why don't some of you replace your pinballs with ping pong balls, this way you can assure yourself nothing will ever happen. If you stop taking your games apart misthinking it was a lincoln log set, maybe you might settle down.
LOL

A voice of reason. Thank you for being logical in an ocean of nonsense.

#1773 4 years ago
Quoted from drfrightner:

LOL

If it’s so bad on pinside, take down the Big Lewbowski you are selling for double what it is worth.

Aren’t you the Pot calling the Kettle black.

#1774 4 years ago
Quoted from Nikonokin:

A voice of reason. Thank you for being logical in an ocean of nonsense.

Honestly it’s nonsense for you to dismiss our concerns as nonsense. My older Stern’s including TSPP, LOTR, SM, Tron, ST, Met and TWD all look great. No chipping, no pooling, no dimpling. They look the way they should after hundreds if not thousands of plays on some of them. Something new has happened to the latest games and it’s not ok. The pooling and chipping looks like shit after even just a hundred plays. What will it look like after thousands of plays. Simply not acceptable.

#1775 4 years ago
Quoted from EricHadley:

Honestly it’s nonsense to call these recent problems nonsense. My older Stern’s including TSPP, LOTR, SM, Tron, ST, Met and TWD all look great. No chipping, no pooling, no dimpling. They look the way the should after hundreds if not thousands of plays on some of them. Something new has happened to the latest games and it’s not ok. The polling and chipping looks like shit after even just a hundred plays. What will it look like after thousands of plays. Simply not acceptable.

If I could high five you right now I would. Exactly.

#1776 4 years ago
Quoted from wesman:

I don't know the exact details of what occured here between Neil and Charlie, as an outsider I see this not as a statement of goodwill, but more as antagonistic and refuting fault.

Wesman I like you because you're fair and objective unlike many of the others. With that being said, I don't agree with your whole entire post. Here is why... pinside is now worse than any industry I've ever been a part of. We have people who don't call the manufacturer, they run to pinside, or facebook to slam the company before even giving them a chance. We have people and sorry its just the way things are right now, that want to blame all their problems on someone else, or demand unrealistic solutions to problems. Not in every case but many.

If Charlie from Spooky Pinball offered a customer a FREE playfield, to replace a broken one, then he did his duty. What if you have a broken bumper, and you say well I don't know how to replace that so just give me a whole new populated playfield. I mean where would this end, pinball companies would GO OUT OF BUSINESS!!! Pinball companies have to TAKE YOUR WORD FOR what happened, they don't know if you took the game apart, ran a screw driver over it installing a mod, changing rubbers, or anything. So they offer a FREE playfield, free labor to re-populate a new playfield and STILL THAT GOOF gets on here and trashes Spooky? SERIOUSLY!

A company goes that FAR and STILL gets trashed?

As a business owner here is how I would handle that... we're done, don't call again, we don't want you buying our games ever again, sorry but you can buy from someone else.

Period!

After giving this guy a FREE playfield offering all that labor then he still comes on here and trashes me, hell no we're DONE!

Good for Charlie!!!!

#1777 4 years ago

#1778 4 years ago
Quoted from TomGWI:

If it’s so bad on pinside, take down the Big Lewbowski you are selling for double what it is worth.

Aren’t you the Pot calling the Kettle black.

Already opened the box and played the game... love it. If someone wants to blow me away with an offer, make one. I buy games and sell them. You want to talk calling the kettle black, or rather total hypocrite, let me see you sell one of your games for less than what you think you can get for it. DUMB! I can see it now, you bought your Creature from the Black Lagoon back when you could buy them for $800. And someone says hey charlie I know you bought that for 800 so sell it to me for 800... your instant reaction is going to be 'the game is worth 6000' and i won't take a penny less. Please! 90% of the old games sold today people paid a ton less for it... tell all the people selling POTC and asking 14k when they paid 9500, or the person selling Aliens now wants 18k, and the list goes on... you and everyone else is going to sell something for what you think someone will pay.

Please.

BTW the key to the absurd comment you made was "DOUBLE WHAT IT IS WORTH". Back in the late 90's I bought a 1970 Plymouth Superbird back when you could get them for 30 or 40k. Now some sell for over 300k. Should I sell mine for oh I don't know 30k to be a nice guy? If you bought a Big Bang Bar back in the 90's for $800 should you sell it on Pinside for $800 bucks?

If you were one of the lucky ones to get Aliens when it first came out for whatever it costed because I don't know... is there a problem with the people now asking close to 20k for it? Who are you to say what something is worth?

Do you own a home? You bought that home 10 years ago, property value went up, if you bought the house for 100k and now its worth 250k are you going to say oh no wait I only paid 100k so we'll sell it for that? C'mon that comment was RIDICULOUS! Everything is worth exactly what someone is willing to pay!

#1779 4 years ago
Quoted from drfrightner:

Already opened the box and played the game... love it. If someone wants to blow me away with an offer, make one. I buy games and sell them. You want to talk calling the kettle black, or rather total hypocrite, let me see you sell one of your games for less than what you think you can get for it. DUMB! I can see it now, you bought your Creature from the Black Lagoon back when you could buy them for $800. And someone says hey charlie I know you bought that for 800 so sell it to me for 800... your instant reaction is going to be 'the game is worth 6000' and i won't take a penny less. Please! 90% of the old games sold today people paid a ton less for it... tell all the people selling POTC and asking 14k when they paid 9500, or the person selling Aliens now wants 18k, and the list goes on... you and everyone else is going to sell something for what you think someone will pay.
Please.

Of course.

But these playfields are coming from manufacturers and already have issues before a single play is on them. Starposts digging into the playfield and raising up the clear and artwork without a play on it is bullshit. It’s like the games have overlays on them now. It is really cheap and crap.

#1780 4 years ago

I posted this in the POTC chipping thread:

In an ideal world, these chipping threads would be full of:
1) pinsiders reporting their chipped playfields with pictures
2) pinsiders reporting that they have raised it with the manufacturer and their distributor
3) pinsiders commenting out how they feel about the situation (once!), and how it will affect them.
4) pinsiders reporting on how their reported chipping issues were dealt with by the manufacturer.
5) news from the manufacturers and distributors on the situation
6) suggestions for fixing
The rest of the vitriol is getting really depressing. The nasty stuff that actually gets posted in these threads actually takes the focus away from the real issue here. Why should the manufacturers work towards fixing it if we’re just a bunch of jerks? They will never take us seriously when they see the content in these threads. Some of us are actually doing the original cause of disservice.

#1781 4 years ago
Quoted from TomGWI:

Of course.

But these playfields are coming from manufacturers and already have issues before a single play is on them. Starposts digging into the playfield and raising up the clear and artwork without a play on it is bullshit. It’s like the games have overlays on them now. It is really cheap and crap.

Again I think you're missing the point, because you're a prime example. You tell me to take down an ad for Big Lebowski... you tell me its not worth what I asked. Yet you won't dispute if you bought a big bang bar for 800 in 1999, that you're going to sell it for $900 in 2019.

But you see my point and maybe you'll see it now, this thread is a DUMPSTER FIRE! This thread has gone off the deep end. Its just pure chaos.

What does Big Lebowski have to do with playfields? What do 90% of the people who've started this fire have to do with an issue between a customer and a supplier...NOTHING!

#1782 4 years ago
Quoted from MrBally:

Would you be willing to pay an additional $2k for this warranty on top of the value pricing these machines cost? Keep in mind, Jack is reading this thread.

Not sure if you are serious, but no chance. 20-25% for a warranty is obscene. It would have to provide awesome coverage for me to even consider something close to 5-10%

#1783 4 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

Not sure if you are serious, but no chance. 20-25% for a warranty is obscene. It would have to provide awesome coverage for me to even consider something close to 5-10%

10-20% is the typical annual service contract amount in tech and industry... so beware the convention is out there.

Consumer extended warranties sold at the retailer are often at that 10% range,

#1784 4 years ago
Quoted from Nikonokin:

OMFG. I just read the last few pages. Certainly a waste of the amount of breath's we have on this rock.
Hey...here's an idea....if you're this concerned why don't you put your down the shooter lane and pull the plunger?... And for the 2019 crowd let me apologize ahead of time...that last part isn't literal.
This is pinside now. A lot's changed in a super short amount of time.

Put your face down the shooter lane and pull the plunger... ok, that was funny.

Keep in mind while this seems like ranting, it is. Folks are upset and talking to others who get our Pinball obsession.

Let’s see how JJP and Stern fix the issues. In the present, rant away amigos! We understand.

#1785 4 years ago
Quoted from drfrightner:

Wesman I like you because you're fair and objective unlike many of the others. With that being said, I don't agree with your whole entire post. Here is why... pinside is now worse than any industry I've ever been a part of. We have people who don't call the manufacturer, they run to pinside, or facebook to slam the company before even giving them a chance. We have people and sorry its just the way things are right now, that want to blame all their problems on someone else, or demand unrealistic solutions to problems. Not in every case but many.
If Charlie from Spooky Pinball offered a customer a FREE playfield, to replace a broken one, then he did his duty. What if you have a broken bumper, and you say well I don't know how to replace that so just give me a whole new populated playfield. I mean where would this end, pinball companies would GO OUT OF BUSINESS!!! Pinball companies have to TAKE YOUR WORD FOR what happened, they don't know if you took the game apart, ran a screw driver over it installing a mod, changing rubbers, or anything. So they offer a FREE playfield, free labor to re-populate a new playfield and STILL THAT GOOF gets on here and trashes Spooky? SERIOUSLY!
A company goes that FAR and STILL gets trashed?
As a business owner here is how I would handle that... we're done, don't call again, we don't want you buying our games ever again, sorry but you can buy from someone else.
Period!
After giving this guy a FREE playfield offering all that labor then he still comes on here and trashes me, hell no we're DONE!
Good for Charlie!!!!

People are posting opinions about a product on a message board that is about opinions about said products. Everything is out of control! The storm is coming! Return to your home!

FFS... Companies, and I mean ALL companies these days, know that if they screw up, the interweb will have something to say about it. Take a chill-pill, or play some pinball. Don't you have a batmobile to work on or something?

#1786 4 years ago

Since the tourney guys think they are the ones saving pinball maybe they should all buy a NIB JJP/Stern in an act of solidarity to support the pin companies that can apparently do no wrong. I mean someone will have to make up for all the lost sales of the lowly collectors. Let’s go tournament guys...JJP/Stern need a sign of real support....your money.

#1787 4 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

10-20% is the typical annual service contract amount in tech and industry... so beware the convention is out there.
Consumer extended warranties sold at the retailer are often at that 10% range,

This is not a service contract we are talking about.

Depending on the warranty, I’d consider 10%. But if it’s anywhere near 25%. I’m not even going to consider the product in the first place.

#1788 4 years ago
Quoted from drfrightner:

Again I think you're missing the point, because you're a prime example. You tell me to take down an ad for Big Lebowski... you tell me its not worth what I asked. Yet you won't dispute if you bought a big bang bar for 800 in 1999, that you're going to sell it for $900 in 2019.
But you see my point and maybe you'll see it now, this thread is a DUMPSTER FIRE! This thread has gone off the deep end. Its just pure chaos.
What does Big Lebowski have to do with playfields? What do 90% of the people who've started this fire have to do with an issue between a customer and a supplier...NOTHING!

If I was selling NIB games I would probably say the same thing.

#1789 4 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

This is not a service contract we are talking about.
Depending on the warranty, I’d consider 10%. But if it’s anywhere near 25%. I’m not even going to consider the product in the first place.

Service contract in the terms of support and replacement parts...

#1790 4 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

Service contract in the terms of support and replacement parts...

Ok. But you’re missing the point that any warranty contract at the level suggested is ridiculous and DOA.

#1791 4 years ago
Quoted from Extraballz:

Since the tourney guys think they are the ones saving pinball maybe they should all buy a NIB JJP/Stern in an act of solidarity to support the pin companies that can apparently do no wrong. I mean someone will have to make up for all the lost sales of the lowly collectors. Let’s go tournament guys...JJP/Stern need a sign of real support....your money.

Nothing like hyperbole to put the icing on your mistakes. The typical “us verse them” crap again. Events and shows != tournaments

#1792 4 years ago
E2C7EA2B-5062-48B0-8583-AE3F1C9AC8D7 (resized).pngE2C7EA2B-5062-48B0-8583-AE3F1C9AC8D7 (resized).png
#1793 4 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

Ok. But you’re missing the point that any warranty contract at the level suggested is ridiculous and DOA.

It’s sucks... but I’ve always bought full plastic sets for my games as insurance because you know they won’t be available later. Add in people are paying $200 for bolt on pieces of plastics... and paying for nib and shipping simply for piece of mind (verse used)... I bet many would pay.

#1794 4 years ago

It’s interesting to read through this thread being a POTC Owner and being part of the same thread on the pirates game, it’s like deja vu.

All things considered anyone that owns one of these extremely expensive games has every right to be upset and share their frustration in my opinion. The playfield process is flawed in modern games I think we can all agree, AND it’s unacceptable.

#1795 4 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

Nothing like hyperbole to put the icing on your mistakes. The typical “us verse them” crap again. Events and shows != tournaments

My guess is a lot of the tournament guys are more concerned with their social community and their pinball personality that now makes them somebody. Or so they think. That ain’t going to pay the bills at JJP/Stern. You and the rest of the gatekeepers might have to actually pry open your wallets and help save pinball. Again......lol.

#1796 4 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

It’s sucks... but I’ve always bought full plastic sets for my games as insurance because you know they won’t be available later. Add in people are paying $200 for bolt on pieces of plastics... and paying for nib and shipping simply for piece of mind (verse used)... I bet many would pay.

I do the same with plastic sets. And I might consider that price level for an additional fully populated playfield to have as a spare. But not as a warranty option.

#1797 4 years ago
Quoted from Extraballz:

My guess is a lot of the tournament guys are more concerned with their social community and their pinball personality that now makes them somebody. Or so they think

I will be the first to complain about the cliques and Klingons out there... but the biggest social footprint in pinball is not tournament people... but the footprint fed by the endless waves of say nothing opinion podcasts and streams of people just playing.

Meanwhile I prefer to help run events and contribute to great pinball experiences.

#1798 4 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

I will be the first to complain about the cliques and Klingons out there... but the biggest social footprint in pinball is not tournament people... but the footprint fed by the endless waves of say nothing opinion podcasts and streams of people just playing.
Meanwhile I prefer to help run events and contribute to great pinball experiences.

Different strokes, but I’m glad you’re having fun with your events.

#1799 4 years ago
Quoted from Mike_J:

Different strokes, but I’m glad you’re having fun with your events.

Come on down and see what the buzz is about... https://super.magfest.org/gaming/arcade

#1800 4 years ago

I think I know what happened.

Too much chewing gum eaten and so we get the SE with very rare 'Bubble Gum' playfields.

Are they edible I wonder?

Mcgum (resized).pngMcgum (resized).png
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Travahontas Mods

$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Machine - For Sale
Grand Forks, ND
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 6.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 24.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 24.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 125.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 25.50
9,999 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Evansville, IN
$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

Machine - For Sale
Portland, ME
$ 19.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Machine - For Sale
Philadelphia, PA
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 79.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 86.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 32.99
There are 2,228 posts in this topic. You are on page 36 of 45.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wonka-le-sling-post-chipping-/page/36?hl=dr-pin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.