(Topic ID: 249691)

Wonka LE Sling Post Chipping in one month!!

By rs812

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_20190915_104054 (resized).jpg
IMG_20190915_104033 (resized).jpg
IMG_20190915_104014 (resized).jpg
IMG_20190915_103959 (resized).jpg
IMG_20190915_103920 (resized).jpg
c9446e8d64675ee8b459160cc40d3ae7 (resized).png
Screenshot_20190928-160816_Amazon Shopping (resized).jpg
20190912_153820 (resized).jpg
20190912_153804 (resized).jpg
20190912_153118 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20190914-220637_Chrome (resized).jpg
starpost (resized).jpg
20190911_113947 (resized).jpg
outlane.jpg
20190717_151953 (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 2,228 posts in this topic. You are on page 34 of 45.
#1651 4 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

I came back to get help dealing with my Oktoberfest issues and couldn’t resist here
Yes I still have my CE order standing.
And it so nice to see such civility and politeness return since I left. LOL
Deep breath! Yes it feels great not to be mired in all the BS day in and day out
Carry on

So you aren't worried about playfield issues? You're fine shelling out 12.5k for an imperfect product?

#1652 4 years ago
Quoted from tpir:

Richie, JJP has been given many chances. All huge fails so far. I am not exaggerating when I say that podcast/statement from them is one of the most embarrassing things I have ever heard. Sounds like you are trying to take your anger and disappointment at JJP out on me, but I don't want to play internet psychologist.
In a perfect world, a big time fancy important collector would be enough to move the needle and show the company they need to do something drastic and fast. Maybe that playfield replacement plan is rolling out really soon. What do I know?
Enjoy the rest of this lovely thread and whatever you get in place of Wonka! Don't let this thread be the end of your sanity please

Oh please don’t leave we’ll miss you so.I love the Stern owners who take all their precious time to come here and bash JJP.Whats the reward for turning someone,do you get a discount from Gary?
The other group I love are the ones who say “I’m not buying until they fix this shit” and they have no pins HaHa

#1653 4 years ago
Quoted from donkadelic:

1. Anecdotal evidence that your machine isn't being effected by the issue has no real bearing on those that are. Saying things like "well i'm not having any chipping so there isn't a widespread problem", is shortsighted at best. And logically unsound. Fact is this IS a widespread problem, whether you want to admit it or not.

Saying that a handful of pictures off pooling and chipping translates to a “widespread problem” is also shortsighted and logically unsound. The only “fact” is that nobody knows what percentage are affected, except maybe the distributors and manufacturers.

#1654 4 years ago
Quoted from swampfire:

Saying that a handful of pictures off pooling and chipping translates to a “widespread problem” is also shortsighted and logically unsound. The only “fact” is that nobody knows what percentage are affected, except maybe the distributors and manufacturers.

Exactly. What’s Jack supposed to do? Cancel his vacation? Admit total wrongdoing? Have 20 people actually complained or provided evidence yet? Do we know?

It looks like a problem. How big we don’t know. Expecting a company to admit guilt and start writing checks is absurd.

#1655 4 years ago
Quoted from swampfire:

Maybe you and I have a different definition of "handful". There's dozens in this thread alone, and that's just for Wonka. Lots more for JJP & JP2. This is a widespread problem, regardless of whether you keep your preorder CE on. Any logical person would take a wait and see approach at the very least.

And just remember my post when your CE shows up and starts pooling. I assume you'll keep the wool over your eyes then?

#1656 4 years ago
Quoted from TheFamilyArcade:

Exactly. What’s Jack supposed to do? Cancel his vacation? Admit total wrongdoing? Have 20 people actually complained or provided evidence yet? Do we know?
It looks like a problem. How big we don’t know. Expecting a company to admit guilt and start writing checks is absurd.

You don't actually believe he's on vacation, off the grid in 2019, at the exact time all hell breaks loose do you?

#1657 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinballer67:

agreed...I ain't buying NUTHIN until this gets fixed beyond a doubt!
well, maybe Spooky. My ACNC is perfect, thanks Charlie and Co for being a stand-up company!

The amazeballs thing is that the manufacturers - ALL of them - will just cut corners somewhere else, leading to another problem we’ll need to complain about before they own up and fix it. See Stern and JJP for the last 8 years. If you think one has a leg up on the other when it comes to issues, you’re wrong.

Maybe Spooky’s better. ACNC is a winning game, and provides by far the best “world under glass experience” going today.

#1658 4 years ago
Quoted from donkadelic:

You don't actually believe he's on vacation, off the grid in 2019, at the exact time all hell breaks loose do you?

He goes on vacation every August. Like I did and like 90% of the world dies too. So yes, I do.

#1659 4 years ago
Quoted from donkadelic:

You joined Pinside TODAY, and your first post was to come out swinging at people? Huh.
As for vacations, most everyone I know in the work force has to "put in" for vacation months in advance. Typically they
travel with family, and try to take a break from the work world. I don't take work calls when I'm on vacation either. At least he was cordial enough to take a break and record a message.

#1660 4 years ago

I can sympathize with JJP for the issue, but I dont' think people are saying Jack should be writing checks. And if it has been said, I missed it. To be constructive though, for me it boils down to whether or not it's an issue I can fix this issue myself? I've replaced a shit CPU in one new in box and had to rewire erroneous connection points and work out multiple kinks on a differnet new in box; as well, I've kinked out NIB issues for a couple other titles, all in the past 18 months... All without expecting, or demanding some sort of restitution for my trouble. I'm a guy that L O V E S pinball, and troubleshooting the issues is part of the passion, if you're in this hobby 100 percent.

These things said - if theres a major issue with something that I can't fix, I will lean on the developer of said title to help me rectify the situation, simple as that. I consdider myself willing to put in considerable effort, but if I had to replace a placefield, I'd likely rebox the original and send it back, no questions asked. YMMV

#1661 4 years ago

He goes on vacation every August. Like I did and like 90% of the world dies too. So yes, I do.

Off the grid? Where, middle of the Sahara?

Quoted from MurphyPeoples:

You joined Pinside TODAY, and your first post was to come out swinging at people? Huh.
As for vacations, most everyone I know in the work force has to "put in" for vacation months in advance. Typically they
travel with family, and try to take a break from the work world. I don't take work calls when I'm on vacation either. At least he was cordial enough to take a break and record a message.

Ah yes, how cordial of him to record a 1 minute message essentially telling all his customers to f off?

#1662 4 years ago
Quoted from swampfire:

I have seen four POTC in person and played them, including the CE that I own myself.

All four had pooling, making it a 100% quota in my case.

What is your real-world quota?

#1663 4 years ago
Quoted from NeilMcRae:

many folks buy a game knowing that in a few months they will sell it for near what they paid for it

ergo one of the problems plaguing the community... false expectation of future values and what they should be. The idea that "I can buy NIB, sell it, and keep repeating that for every new title" and pay very little is a meeting of circumstances... not a standing convention. Then people get all upset if anything dares interrupts that cycle they believe "should" hold true.

Quoted from NeilMcRae:

just a quick question though - how many new in box games have you bought in the last 5 years @flynnibus ?

Only NIB I've bought myself is AC/DC when it was new. I have no personal interest in buying NIB games typically. I collected games for over 15 years before buying AC/DC NIB because the game had proven itself to me as something I really wanted. Now that there is so much new blood buying and selling games... I can simply wait a few weeks and let someone else take the NIB hit... or wait till the next sparkly light is shown and people shift their attention there. In recent years my collection has shifted almost entirely to 'virtually new' Sterns.. but I don't bother buying them NIB.. there is no value in that for me.

I'm blessed that I have a good circle of friends that operators and collectors.. so I've setup and unboxed virtually every title sold in the last 5 years. The only I can think of scanning the list I've not setup NIB have been AMH, Mustang, WWE, FT, RZ, BM66, and ACNC. From JJP CE editions, to Stern Pros.. the community is strong enough here I get to see, setup, and work on nearly all flavors.. and usually multiple examples. With the operators.. we unbox most new sterns the first week they hit the street.

I have trophy level games.. I have player games. But what I have learned is... if you buy them as things to sit and just admire.. you will lose in the long run.

#1664 4 years ago
Quoted from DerGoetz:

I have seen four POTC in person and played them, including the CE that I own myself.
All four had pooling, making it a 100% quota in my case.
What is your real-world quota?

Any idea of the play count on these at the time you saw them? Just curious if you knew. Were any that way out of the box?
POTC was definitely so bad that we got the "Post Update Kit". .
Thanks.

#1665 4 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

Now that there is so much new blood buying and selling games... I can simply wait a few weeks and let someone else take the NIB hit... r

Smart. My new SOP.

#1666 4 years ago

I read through this entire thread and can only say this is a sad situation on so many levels.

I really hope all of you who have been wronged are made right by JJP.

#1667 4 years ago
Quoted from Palmer:

It's funny. Almost every one of your posts comes off as condescending

Maybe it's the frustration of the endless waves of n00bs telling everyone how pinball 'should be' simply because they lack perspective or the awareness to know it.

Quoted from Palmer:

First you suggest that complaining "collectors" are people who don't nudge their games, pay too much money for mods, and generally baby their games instead of play them. Then you pull the experience card

Yes, because I'm the type that donates countless hours and dollars to haul games to shows, run events, run leagues, help fill the ranks, fix games, donate parts, and more so we have a hobby.. and have been doing it for decades. Then some people stroll in and don't want their babies hurt.. then complain about the makeup at shows and whine about what others are bringing or not.

Quoted from Palmer:

You do realize that each time we collectively take it up the ass from a manufacturer we lower the standards of each future game that is released.

Do you see me telling you to keep buying games? Or see me buying them? I'm not telling anyone 'keep on going'. No, you see me supporting vendors like PBR who called out this kind of cost cutting years ago.. and spending money where people do think quality matters. Like Kerry Stair/Mantis Amusements.

Quoted from Palmer:

No one is asking for perfection like you state. A playfield that holds up after a couple hundred plays is not perfection...it is the norm. It has been for a long time. You should know since you are such a seasoned collector.

If you go back.. you'll find I've never said it was acceptable. What I stood up to was people acting like this is the worst possible thing that could happen to their games and now they are ruined or something.

People are just now catching on that this issue has been plauging playfields for many many months.. and most didn't even know it was happening to their games! What does that tell you about the significance to their experience with their games?

This is ghosting all over... it's crap... but it isn't the worst thing that can happen to your games.

#1668 4 years ago
Quoted from donkadelic:

Maybe you and I have a different definition of "handful". There's dozens in this thread alone, and that's just for Wonka. Lots more for JJP & JP2. This is a widespread problem, regardless of whether you keep your preorder CE on. Any logical person would take a wait and see approach at the very least.
And just remember my post when your CE shows up and starts pooling. I assume you'll keep the wool over your eyes then?

I’m not a JJP guy, I just hate it when people present themselves as “logical” and spew nonsense. Never thought I’d be defending Jack, since he came out swinging at Stern back in 2013. I hated that. But even I will admit that he’s made Stern a better company by being the first credible competitor. Seeing people go after entrepreneurs like hyenas on an old lion just makes me sad.

#1669 4 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

I can simply wait a few weeks and let someone else take the NIB hit.

Wanna buy one with clear & art chipped down to bare wood around several posts? If so, do you expect price to reflect condition?

A better question, why write a couple thousand words about an issue that wouldn’t bother you, hypothetically, if you were a NIB buyer, which you’re not? Incredibly bored? No holiday weekend plans? Just wanna rile up people who care about something you don’t?

#1670 4 years ago
Quoted from swampfire:

I’m not a JJP guy, I just hate it when people present themselves as “logical” and spew nonsense. Never thought I’d be defending Jack, since he came out swinging at Stern back in 2013. I hated that. But even I will admit that he’s made Stern a better company by being the first credible competitor. Seeing people go after entrepreneurs like hyenas on an old lion just makes me sad.

Which of my comments were nonsense, specifically, and why. Your thinly veiled Ad Hominem isn't really adding to the conversation is it?

#1671 4 years ago
Quoted from donkadelic:

Which of my comments were nonsense, specifically, and why. Your thinly veiled Ad Hominem isn't really adding to the conversation is it?

Welcome to Pinside, fellow cute-cat avatar person. May I suggest maybe reading posts for a few days before going off on a tear?

#1672 4 years ago

There is no proof Stern provides populated playfields for all defective playfields. None. In fact, people in this thread - and many others over many years - have reported that Stern, in fact, said “yours doesn’t qualify for a replacement”.
I believe Stern provided the very first “clear chipping correction kit” to their customers - basically nail polish and a que-tip - NOT JJP.
Stern finally, after a good long wait, replaced a series of GB playfields after a tremendous uproar about their lack of attention and concern for the inferior product they were shipping out on the regular. Since then, their record is actually fairly spotty on playfield replacement, fully populated or not. Some get them, others don’t. The persistent squeaky wheel combined with a good distributor probably makes a difference. But there’s no way Stern ever just says “ok, you’re right, we’ll send one right out”. Oh, and on multiple occasions Stern has sent replacements that were borked. This is just a fact. Reported many times.
Your insistent, uninformed defense of Stern while assassinating the character of JJP is shameful. JJP could wait until the end of the year to determine how to fix this and they would be on par with Stern’s demonstrated timing of deciding on a strategy for resolving issues.
Stern has a lot of defective playfields in the market right now. Let’s see how many of their customers get satisfaction.
This is an industry wide problem. Spooky and AP appear to have overcome the issue. The rest have a lot to prove. I won’t buy NIB from anyone right now, and when buying used, my decision making process will include full playfield inspection. And that, justifiably, includes ALL Sterns.

Not just calling JJP on this. If Stern won’t take care of us their customers, they’re in the same boat. Stop buying their games, we’re in agreement. No company should put out to us collectors a shoddy product at these high prices and not take care of their customers, if there is a legitimate issue. It is shameful if Stern has not taken care of everyone if that is the case. Only reason I’ve supported Stern, is so far to my knowledge they replace bad PFs. If that stops then so will my support of Stern. If documented, Stern should replace everyone and not make them feel like they have to fight Stern for it or that they’re being overly picky.

#1673 4 years ago
Quoted from jimwe5t:

Not just calling JJP on this. If Stern won’t take care of us their customers, they’re in the same boat. Stop buying their games, we’re in agreement. No company should put out to us collectors a shoddy product at these high prices and not take care of their customers, if there is a legitimate issue. It is shameful if Stern has not taken care of everyone if that is the case. Only reason I’ve supported Stern, is so far to my knowledge they replace bad PFs. If that stops then so will my support of Stern. If documented, Stern should replace everyone and not make them feel like they have to fight them for it or that they’re being picky.

I don't see Stern replacing every playfield with chipping, pooling, etc. Hopefully some of the most severe cases of chipping result in a replacement playfield, but I seriously doubt it will be all. Stern is also continuing to ship playfields that suffer from this issue by the fact that they are including metal washers under sling posts on the latest JP games.

#1674 4 years ago

I would want to talk with someone who has experience repairing play fields. They would offer the most experience.

#1675 4 years ago
Quoted from cjmjmm2006:

Route operator

And your...players....are calling you wanting to bitch on your behalf? Man, you should buy those guys a beer! Most businesses would murder third world countries for customers like that!

Quoted from NeilMcRae:

how many new in box games have you bought in the last 5 years @flynnibus ?

This is a poor measure of anyone's opinion. Even a broke-as-a-joke motherf... like ME has bought 3 NIB in the last 5 years.....and this issue doesn't even go back 5 years, really. Tron, Met, AC/DC Premium (I guess apparently Luci did but that was at the very end of a VERY long production run!)....did not have these problems, or at the very least to anywhere near the degree of what we're seeing now. (Yes, I know AC/DC cloudy windows is technically a playfield issue, but I don't believe it was related to the clear.)

#1676 4 years ago
Quoted from LukyDuck:

I would want to talk with someone who has experience repairing play fields. They would offer the most experience.

Chris Hutchins already commented on this thread. If HEP's opinion isn't weighty enough for you, nobody's will be.

#1677 4 years ago
Quoted from MurphyPeoples:

Any idea of the play count on these at the time you saw them? Just curious if you knew. Were any that way out of the box?
POTC was definitely so bad that we got the "Post Update Kit". .
Thanks.

the other three are on location, two of these in heavily played and somewhat local to me barcades. Hence yes, these two see some shit, hahaha.

The pooling that I saw locally made me ask my distributor about how JJP would cover me should my CE, which I was about to order (late last year), would have the same playfield issues that I saw. The distributor seemed surprised by my question but I was assured that I need not to worry. That of course I would be taken care of. I will find out this coming week as I will now file my ticket in reaction to JJPs latest statements.

The third location POTC I played at the beach a month ago. At an amusement center of sorts. It was the middle of day and I was the only one there. The place was dark and it was hard to tell how much wear, therefore how many games the POTC has had at that point.

My own POTC developed the pooling within the first few months on hardly any games played.

#1678 4 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

This is ghosting all over... it's crap... but it isn't the worst thing that can happen to your games.

Ok I'll bite... just what IS the "worst thing that can happen to your game"?

I don't think people need to wait until their house burns down with everything in it before they can post some complaints on a pinball forum. Sure the language gets hyperbolic as people get worked up and others dismiss their concerns but hey... it's bare wood peeking out of essentially brand new PF's.

Kinda gets your attention.

#1679 4 years ago
Quoted from Frax:

Chris Hutchins already commented on this thread. If HEP's opinion isn't weighty enough for you, nobody's will be.

Sorry that post (the one you quoted from me) somehow ended up in the wrong thread. It was meant for another thread about something completely different. My apologies

#1680 4 years ago
Quoted from yancy:

Wanna buy one with clear & art chipped down to bare wood around several posts? If so, do you expect price to reflect condition?

Condition is always about what you can compare it too. If all the games are like this... until some other "fixed" pfs are made available... it's not gonna kill a game if you want a wonka. It just comes with a wonka...

If you don't want to buy a wonka due to pf chips ... well... you don't want a wonka enough I guess.

#1681 4 years ago
Quoted from Manic:

Something that makes it into a paperweight.

#1682 4 years ago
Quoted from Frax:

And your...players....are calling you wanting to bitch on your behalf? Man, you should buy those guys a beer! Most businesses would murder third world countries for customers like that!

This is a poor measure of anyone's opinion. Even a broke-as-a-joke motherf... like ME has bought 3 NIB in the last 5 years.....and this issue doesn't even go back 5 years, really. Tron, Met, AC/DC Premium (I guess apparently Luci did but that was at the very end of a VERY long production run!)....did not have these problems, or at the very least to anywhere near the degree of what we're seeing now. (Yes, I know AC/DC cloudy windows is technically a playfield issue, but I don't believe it was related to the clear.)

I do appreciate their dedication but there is no need to take it that far in my opinion.

#1683 4 years ago

Worst thing is a pin that catches on fire (Williams early SS. Remember, WMS= Wires May Sizzle). Also, pins that electrocute players. Improper grounding on SS pins cause that 55 volt sensation.

Some Williams EM Aztec's did the full line voltage zap to players.

#1684 4 years ago
Quoted from cjmjmm2006:

I do appreciate their dedication but there is no need to take it that far in my opinion.

A few free games never hurt when you're there.

#1685 4 years ago
Quoted from jimwe5t:

Not just calling JJP on this. If Stern won’t take care of us their customers, they’re in the same boat. Stop buying their games, we’re in agreement. No company should put out to us collectors a shoddy product at these high prices and not take care of their customers, if there is a legitimate issue. It is shameful if Stern has not taken care of everyone if that is the case. Only reason I’ve supported Stern, is so far to my knowledge they replace bad PFs. If that stops then so will my support of Stern. If documented, Stern should replace everyone and not make them feel like they have to fight Stern for it or that they’re being overly picky.

This is a rational post. But you don’t seem to have done much research at all. And as a point of reference, Stern does NOT replace every documented damaged playfield,

Stern’s domination of the industry cuts all ways. They ship way more games than everyone. And to an order of magnitude of buyers than are represented on Pinside (in general and compared to JJP). We hear of their occasional benevolence here but it’s hardly uniform. And the scope of what we don’t know far outweighs what we do.

And to DonkeyDick, just because you can’t take a vacation doesn’t mean no one else can’t. One reason I don’t have more machines is that I’ve spent a shit load of dough on big family vacations the last 3 years. And newsflash: tickets to Europe are best bought months in advance, or they get shitty expensive. I highly doubt Jack waited to schedule a family trip to Europe in the last three weeks.

#1686 4 years ago
Quoted from Manic:

I don't think people need to wait until their house burns down with everything in it before they can post some complaints on a pinball forum. Sure the language gets hyperbolic as people get worked up and others dismiss their concerns but hey... it's bare wood peeking out of essentially brand new PF's.
Kinda gets your attention.

Ghosting inserts? Seriously? Probably not in my top 15 of bad shit to worry about happening to your game. If it wasn’t for the flashlight examining diaper polishing brigade, no one would fucking even know ghosting inserts existed.

Tens of thousands of B/W games probably have ghosted inserts, and the clear hasn’t peeled. If the modern era ghosted inserts start lifting clear, than sure, it’s an issue. But when has this ever happened?

#1687 4 years ago
Quoted from MrBally:

Worst thing is a pin that catches on fire (Williams early SS. Remember, WMS= Wires May Sizzle). Also, pins that electrocute players. Improper grounding on SS pins cause that 55 volt sensation.
Some Williams EM Aztec's did the full line voltage zap to players.

I know... lots of things that basically hurt people or the game self destructs.. and people are more worried about 1mm wide chips.

#1688 4 years ago
Quoted from MrBally:

A few free games never hurt when you're there.

As anyone that comes to our sites knows, if you are there when I am there, it's your lucky day. I've bought more beers for people in the past couple of years than most do in a lifetime. I always treat the guys and gals that support me incredible.

#1689 4 years ago

This is a rational post. But you don’t seem to have done much research at all. And as a point of reference, Stern does NOT replace every documented damaged playfield,
Stern’s domination of the industry cuts all ways. They ship way more games than everyone. And to an order of magnitude of buyers than are represented on Pinside (in general and compared to JJP). We hear of their occasional benevolence here but it’s hardly uniform. And the scope of what we don’t know far outweighs what we do.
And to DonkeyDick, just because you can’t take a vacation doesn’t mean no one else can’t. One reason I don’t have more machines is that I’ve spent a shit load of dough on big family vacations the last 3 years. And newsflash: tickets to Europe are best bought months in advance, or they get shitty expensive. I highly doubt Jack waited to schedule a family trip to Europe in the last three weeks.

Oh, is that how vacations work? Didn't know that. Tickets should be bought well in advance? Hold on, lemme take some notes. Any other sage wisdom you'd like to instill on us? Oh and you're richer than me too? Damn I feel awful now, better cancel my trip to Brazil next month and cry.

Rumor is he's back from his "vacation" and still radio silent....tick tock JJP, one more bad move and your company is sunk...

#1690 4 years ago

Shut the hell up.....everytime I use my lawnmower it doesn't look as good, everytime I drive my car the tires don't look as new, every day I age I don't look as awesome....

Only a complete moron thinks that playing their pinball game isn't going to leave a mark. This thread is getting Monty Pythonesquely stupid.

#1691 4 years ago
Quoted from donkadelic:

Rumor is he's back from his "vacation" and still radio silent....tick tock JJP, one more bad move and your company is sunk...

Hopefully he was able to afford the week early one-way ticket home. I mean since he no doubt bought the tickets far in advance they were likely non-changeable and all. Guess even he realized he should not be away while Rome is burning.

#1692 4 years ago
Quoted from guard:

everytime I use my lawnmower it doesn't look as good,

First time I’ve heard a Lawnmowerguement used on Pinside. End of the Carguement once and for all? I think not.

#1693 4 years ago

JJP has ruined my life.

#1694 4 years ago

Jack's recitation of a Lawyer-written script should have settled you down. Listen again to the "2 fools and Jack" podcast.

#1695 4 years ago
Quoted from guard:

Shut the hell up.....everytime I use my lawnmower it doesn't look as good, everytime I drive my car the tires don't look as new, every day I age I don't look as awesome....
Only a complete moron thinks that playing their pinball game isn't going to leave a mark. This thread is getting Monty Pythonesquely stupid.

Analogies are still a horrible way to make an argument.

#1696 4 years ago

So if my machine literally burst into flames when I pull the plunger then I have a legitimate gripe and can complain. Got it. Sorry for my overreaction.

#1697 4 years ago
Quoted from Extraballz:

So if my machine literally burst into flames when I pull the plunger then I have a legitimate gripe and can complain. Got it. Sorry for my overreaction.

Only if it burns down your house and kills your whole family.

#1698 4 years ago

This Wonka is only a week old. The tournament guys say it plays great.

DB1E9987-D2F0-4F08-8A74-ECE35C344887 (resized).jpegDB1E9987-D2F0-4F08-8A74-ECE35C344887 (resized).jpeg
#1699 4 years ago

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinside-fight-club-scheduling-carpool-info-results-etc

Do this by the book. Make travel arrangements, pick an airport and beat the shit out of each other over pinball clear coat. Not over the top at all.

#1700 4 years ago
Quoted from Rascal_H:

This Wonka is only a week old. The tournament guys say it plays great.[quoted image]

Just needs a little novus 4

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 64.00
Machine - For Sale
Philadelphia, PA
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

9,699 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Evansville, IN
12,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Frisco, TX
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 32.99
$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

12,700 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Bradenton, FL
$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 24.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 24.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 91.00
$ 86.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 125.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 125.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 25.50
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 19.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Travahontas Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 2,228 posts in this topic. You are on page 34 of 45.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wonka-le-sling-post-chipping-/page/34?hl=clg and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.