(Topic ID: 249691)

Wonka LE Sling Post Chipping in one month!!

By rs812

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_20190915_104054 (resized).jpg
IMG_20190915_104033 (resized).jpg
IMG_20190915_104014 (resized).jpg
IMG_20190915_103959 (resized).jpg
IMG_20190915_103920 (resized).jpg
c9446e8d64675ee8b459160cc40d3ae7 (resized).png
Screenshot_20190928-160816_Amazon Shopping (resized).jpg
20190912_153820 (resized).jpg
20190912_153804 (resized).jpg
20190912_153118 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20190914-220637_Chrome (resized).jpg
starpost (resized).jpg
20190911_113947 (resized).jpg
outlane.jpg
20190717_151953 (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 2,228 posts in this topic. You are on page 28 of 45.
#1351 4 years ago
Quoted from zaphX:

When the original Stern controversy broke (the aforementioned text), I was new to pinball and had just purchased a Star Wars. I took the Pinside hysteria to heart and checked for ghosting - found none. I posted pics and of course Pinside decided I was wrong and yes I absolutely had ghosting.
My takeaway from this was "Pinside is insane" and went back to enjoying my machine.
My opinion on the matter has not changed.

FFS we know your opinion well enough by now.

horse (resized).pnghorse (resized).png
#1352 4 years ago

I would love to have so much free time that I could spend hours on something I don't care about and doesn't affect me.

#1353 4 years ago

Its very possible to play and enjoy your new game, even with the pooling/whathaveyounots going on , and be concerned about it too.

Yesterday I traded a 2 week old new BKLE, good deal and I know what I am getting into with this . It allready has minor pooling, and I will try to remedy it before it chips.

Fact is, the previous owner took a big hit on this, too big. I was looking at a new one to buy, and went for this one, because after his hit, I’ll take one too, but smaller.

All good,but the good old days of playing almost for free or at little löss are gone , so many will conclude that nib pinballing is not affordable anymore. It sure is getting there for me.

#1354 4 years ago

Derek, once your honeymoon phase with pinball is over you too will realize that this is a product that all of us pay hard earned money for.

Is it a toy? Yes.
Does hat imply that we have to treat the "important people" in pinball and their products like ROCKSTAR in order to be friends and fans, let them get away with issues that we would otherwise demand to have rectified?

In my case, no. Your opinion at this point may still vary.

#1355 4 years ago
Quoted from DerGoetz:

Derek, once your honeymoon phase with pinball is over you too will realize that this is a product that all of us pay hard earned money for.
Is it a toy? Yes.
Does hat imply that we have to treat the "important people" in pinball and their products like ROCKSTAR in order to be friends and fans, let them get away with issues that we would otherwise demand to have rectified?
In my case, no. Your opinion at this point may still vary.

I seriously need to get the hell off Pinside.

#1356 4 years ago
Quoted from Procrastinator:

Hahaha good grief, trading? Pfft... Most people are in agreement it's an issue, but some people, like myself aren't going to let it stop me from enjoying the pins. I just bought a Wonka and JP, and both have pooling. I knew about the risk before hand, and again, even though I think it's an issue, I'm not going to let it stop me from enjoying my pins. Every pin I've ever had started to show wear at some point (unfortunately the newer ones don't last as long as the older ones), and if it's a major concern I'll go back to the manufacturer and hopefully they will make it right. Any issue I've ever had both stern and JJP have been very responsive, and mostly corrected the issues I had. It may of took a little longer than I preferred, but neither have left me out to dry as of yet. YMMV, but my experience has been mostly positive with most pin manufacturers.

So because you have no issues and have received good service from JJP, those that have been stonewalled are overreacting? This isn’t about wear over a long period of time, this is about NIB issues in less than a month. If you have no concerns, then why troll those that do?

If its no big deal, then trade.

You expend a lot of words to avoid putting your money where your mouth is

#1357 4 years ago
Quoted from zaphX:

I seriously need to get the hell off Pinside.

Agree

#1358 4 years ago

Fine. Enjoy your hysteria.

#1359 4 years ago
Quoted from rs812:

Therein lies the problem. JJP is completely ignoring the customers with this problem. Their failure to respond has led to the speculation that it is too widespread to be addressed in a financially feasible manner. If JJP wants to stop the wild speculation, they should stop being silent.

I love JJP and think they do an amazing job. I'll tell you what, I'm going to reach out to them, and see if I can get some answers. I'm going to do it the old fashion way, not thru pinside but talking to the owners. I will get back to you and let you and everyone else know exactly what I find out. I promise you that.

Lastly, I'll say again I have their games and they're all fine. All of my Stern games are fine. My Wonka is running 110% My Pirates has been brutalized and its going strong. All of my Stern games are firing on all cylinders with no issues. On a side note none of this matters because according to AOC the world is ending anyway in 12 years. LOL

But other than that my pinball games are all great and I promise to tell you what I hear.

#1360 4 years ago
Quoted from slippifishi:

That's been on their support > warranty page for at least a few weeks...
https://www.jerseyjackpinball.com/support/

I was surprised by it, and it won’t stop me from buying JJP games as long as Lawlor keeps designing them.

#1361 4 years ago

I played a Wonka le for the first time today at a friend's house. Guess what? Pooling and it's about to chip (hanging on by a thread). This issue is real

IMG_20190830_140802 (resized).jpgIMG_20190830_140802 (resized).jpg
#1362 4 years ago
Quoted from rs812:

So because you have no issues and have received good service from JJP, those that have been stonewalled are overreacting?

Dude I see JJP haters on this site all the time, they complain about everything we all know that is a fact. With that being said I remember a thread like 4 months ago and a guy posted a picture of his JJP Pirates. He showed where he THOUGHT remember this again i said THOUGHT a problem was going to happen. He THOUGHT, one more time THOUGHT... but guess what nothing was wrong.

A lot of people are posting pictures really big close up but shows nothing. Personally I think some people got bad playfields but the mass majority did not ... they're in a panic assuming the worst. I think 90% of this panic is no different than the fear of a possible zombie breakout. Take it one game, one playfield, one problem at a time... if your game doesn't have chips then play the shit out of it.

Have a blast and stop worrying about something that just didn't happen! Pinball is suppose to be fun so have fun!

When or if something happens worry about it then... just my two cents.

#1363 4 years ago

I haven't seen them replace a playfield, but I know of three people's machines who were replaced entirely. Two from pinside and one locally. Hell, people have even posted about it before on these post pooling threads. I would be a little more sure of things you say before you post it as fact, because clearly in this case you're wrong.

I have seen populated play fields provided by stern for severe ghosting and cracking issues, in several instances. Many examples in the threads. Only basing my statement on their prior history. If they choose to abandon their prior pattern, I'd have no problem of stating " I was wrong " and also shocked.

Common knowledge they meet to discuss each case, and then address. Can't speak to that process or outcomes, but they definitely address issues, up to, and including replacing entire machines.

#1364 4 years ago
Quoted from drfrightner:

I love JJP and think they do an amazing job. I'll tell you what, I'm going to reach out to them, and see if I can get some answers. I'm going to do it the old fashion way, not thru pinside but talking to the owners. I will get back to you and let you and everyone else know exactly what I find out. I promise you that.
Lastly, I'll say again I have their games and they're all fine. All of my Stern games are fine. My Wonka is running 110% My Pirates has been brutalized and its going strong. All of my Stern games are firing on all cylinders with no issues. On a side note none of this matters because according to AOC the world is ending anyway in 12 years. LOL
But other than that my pinball games are all great and I promise to tell you what I hear.

Must be nice to be so well connected. Let us know what that carthwheeling fruit loop has to say. Those of us who have sent him $50,000 in the last few years would love to hear from him.

Hell, I couldn’t even get an employee to return my call over my Gobstopper mech descending into the playfield every full rotation. Thank God I know the King of Pinball repair and he tore it apart, greased it, and reassembled for me. Something any new $9500 machine should require I guess.

#1365 4 years ago
Quoted from rs812:

So because you have no issues and have received good service from JJP, those that have been stonewalled are overreacting? This isn’t about wear over a long period of time, this is about NIB issues in less than a month. If you have no concerns, then why troll those that do?
If its no big deal, then trade.

Again, I said it’s an issue. Not sure how I can make that more clear. Both my New wonka and JP have pooling. Does it bother me? Sure, but I’m not letting it stop me from enjoying the pins. My POTC has one post with pooling, but the rest of the pin is solid and doesn’t really show any signs of abnormal wear after 1500 plays. If my wonka and JP start showing crazy signs of wear after 6 months, then I will take it up with my distributor and the manufacturers like I have in the past. Do I wish it didn’t happen? Sure, it’s definitely a shitty situation that needs to be corrected, and I understand those that don’t want to risk buying new pins...But asking people to trade pins because they have a different opinion than you is just foolish.

#1366 4 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

I have seen populated play fields provided by stern for severe ghosting and cracking issues, in several instances. Many examples in the threads. Only basing my statement on their prior history. If they choose to abandon their prior pattern, I'd have no problem of stating " I was wrong " and also shocked.
Common knowledge they meet to discuss each case, and then address. Can't speak to that process or outcomes, but they definitely address issues, up to, and including replacing entire machines.

I was just responding to your statement that you haven’t seen jjp send out one playfield to anyone. I haven’t seen them replace a playfield, but they typically have just replaced the whole machine. I know one DI and two POTC (one was local to me) where they had them picked up and replaced. Not even disagreeing that stern hasn’t done better when it comes to sending populated playfields out, but just providing some ancillary info that JJP has done it as well.

#1367 4 years ago
Quoted from drfrightner:

C'mon... is it really fair to act like this is an wide spread conspiracy?

C'mon... is it really fair to NOT act like this is a wide spread conspiracy? See what I did there? I made you feel like my perception has more validity than yours (which it doesn't nor does yours). I honestly don't know exactly just how wide spread this is but it does indeed exist. Common sense tells me if it wasn't wide spread these companies would gladly pony up a new PF. Thus far that has not been the case which leads me to believe it's more widespread than what you're thinking. I'm seriously happy you havent had issues, but how about showing some sympathy and empathy for those who are affected? It costs nothing to be nice.

#1368 4 years ago

I was just responding to your statement that you haven’t seen jjp send out one playfield to anyone. I haven’t seen them replace a playfield, but they typically have just replaced the whole machine. I know one DI and two POTC (one was local to me) where they had them picked up and replaced. Not even disagreeing that stern hasn’t done better when it comes to sending populated playfields out, but just providing some ancillary info that JJP has done it as well.

All good. That's encouraging to hear on the JJP front. I'm definitely not a JJP basher, quite the opposite, nor a Stern fanboy. Just love pinball.

Probably why this whole thing bothers me so much.

#1369 4 years ago
Quoted from CLEllison:

C'mon... is it really fair to NOT act like this is a wide spread conspiracy? See what I did there? I made you feel like my perception has more validity than yours (which it doesn't nor does yours). I honestly don't know exactly just how wide spread this is but it does indeed exist. Common sense tells me if it wasn't wide spread these companies would gladly pony up a new PF. Thus far that has not been the case which leads me to believe it's more widespread than what you're thinking. I'm seriously happy you havent had issues, but how about showing some sympathy and empathy for those who are affected? It costs nothing to be nice.

For some people being nice, even though they might not agree, is impossible for them. They are just nasty types and probably going around yelling at their families and kicking their dogs just for the heck it.

#1370 4 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

All good. That's encouraging to hear on the JJP front. I'm definitely not a JJP basher, quite the opposite, nor a Stern fanboy. Just love pinball.

Don’t believe what Procrastinator has to say. He’s a true fanboy and will say most anything to support his idol, JJP. Haven’t ever heard this from anyone else, so I question Procrastinator greatly.

#1371 4 years ago
Quoted from drfrightner:

I tried this, JJP does not care! After 3 calls no one has been in contact with me.

#1372 4 years ago
Quoted from newpinbin:

I tried this, JJP does not care! After 3 calls no one has been in contact with me.

hate to say it, but here's a news flash: they don't give a shit! they've just started stuffing their (well, actually Stern's) - disclaimers - into Willy Wonka NIB boxes

#1373 4 years ago
Quoted from jimwe5t:

Don’t believe what procrastinator has to say. He’s a true fanboy and will say most anything to support his idol, JJP.

One of the guys who had his machine replaced posted in one of these “pooling” threads you dunce. My god, I guess that suspension didn’t teach you much, huh?

Again, I’m a fan of pinball, I like them all and have bought from every manufacturer. Do I need to break this down monosyllabically for you, so you finally understand? Can you say the same about the pins you supposedly own? Why don’t you post a pic of your “jjp pins” that you say you have? (You won’t because you don’t own any)..... Out of all the people here posting images or helpful information, you’re the only who continues to make statements of fact, but has been completely wrong 75% of the time.

If I was a less mature person, I would probably assume you’re some mouth breathing incel on a fifth grade reading level that spends the majority of his sad existence antagonizing people on an online forum ....BUT I would NEVER call you those things because that would be against the site rules and would be extremely rude of me. Luckily, thinking those things about you isn’t against any rules, but hopefully this will deter you from tagging me in your ridiculous future posts.

It’s always fun to put you in your place every once in a while, but clearly this isn’t a battle you’re equipped for so I will bow out. If you need me to straighten you out on anything else feel free to PM me.

#1374 4 years ago
Quoted from zaphX:

Fine. Enjoy your hysteria.

Zaph look, you seem like a decent guy and if you dont care about the pooling and chipping playfields then that is fine. I personally think its idiotic that you wouldn't be bothered by it but it doesn't make you a bad person if that's how you feel.

The only problem i and many other people have with you is your fight to try and make it seem like this is no big deal because obviously most people here think its a pretty big deal. You're not going to make many friends by coming in this thread and telling people how dumb they are for being upset about their chipping and pooling playfields.

I dont have a problem with you other than you keep coming into this thread where you're greatly outnumbered and you keep beating a dead horse. This shitty quality is NOT OKAY and you are never going to convince anyone here otherwise. I dont want you to leave Pinside, just this thread.

#1375 4 years ago
Quoted from drfrightner:

Dude I see JJP haters on this site all the time, they complain about everything we all know that is a fact. With that being said I remember a thread like 4 months ago and a guy posted a picture of his JJP Pirates. He showed where he THOUGHT remember this again i said THOUGHT a problem was going to happen. He THOUGHT, one more time THOUGHT... but guess what nothing was wrong.
A lot of people are posting pictures really big close up but shows nothing. Personally I think some people got bad playfields but the mass majority did not ... they're in a panic assuming the worst. I think 90% of this panic is no different than the fear of a possible zombie breakout. Take it one game, one playfield, one problem at a time... if your game doesn't have chips then play the shit out of it.
Have a blast and stop worrying about something that just didn't happen! Pinball is suppose to be fun so have fun!
When or if something happens worry about it then... just my two cents.

Delusional Jjp dealer. I doubt your games don’t have the issue.

#1377 4 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

No, I totally understand. Its definitely an annoying issue to even have to think about.

What’s really strange is even after being a few months old, I installed a new lane post in a untouched position in my wonka, with the included half inch size washer on a pristine portion of clear. Within a week or so it already started pooling around the edges, and I was pretty careful how tight I installed it (firm, but not cranked down). Obviously whatever is wrong with the clear seems to be more of a mix/formula error, than a simple lack of cure time. We’ve all seen the manufacturers do it right in pins before hand, so we can only hope they go back to what was working before...at least that’s the hope anyways.

#1378 4 years ago

Zaph is is a good guy, he's just wrong on this issue here. Not a bad guy though overall.

#1379 4 years ago

Sure is nice that for some of you out there your machines are all good. I'm happy for you. It certainly is a real issue though...I was at a dealer looking at a Wonka and there was pooling on four sling posts and another post off to the left side. None of them had cracked yet, but that's only due to the fact that it wasn't played all that much. Also the dealer was putting down washers over the pooling in hopes to flatten them out. The thing that annoys me is the radio silence from both Stern and JJP. At this point they at least need to make a statement and let their customers know that they are addressing the problem and will take care of it period. If they don't I'm sure they will survive, but will take a huge hit to the old reputation. I have a RR woz and Hobbit that have zero issues. Also, my Maiden is pool free as well. That doesn't mean anything though as I've seen it up close and personal. It takes years to build trust and a good reputation, but only a few bad days to destroy it. Their silence on this matter is not helping.

#1380 4 years ago

Will we hear from the Great OZ?! Or is his Wonka indeed a Willy and not an Oompa-Loompa?

#1381 4 years ago

The way I see it is if anybody that has read any of these threads or knows about these issues from either company and buys another new game and ends up with the same issues, he or she has nothing to complain about and the only person at fault is him or herself.

#1382 4 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

The way I see it is if anybody that has read any of these threads or knows about these issues from either company and buys another new game and ends up with the same issues, he or she has nothing to complain about and the only person at fault is him or herself.

agreed...I ain't buying NUTHIN until this gets fixed beyond a doubt!

well, maybe Spooky. My ACNC is perfect, thanks Charlie and Co for being a stand-up company!

#1383 4 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

True statement. Although I’m sure some will not be deterred

#1384 4 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

The only way this playfield situation truly gets resolved is by customers not buying another nib pin until things get fixed. It’s a big risk to buy one of the current nib pins from stern or JJP. You could get a perfect playfield or you can have issues- I don’t want to take that risk-

#1385 4 years ago
Quoted from Coz:

The only way this playfield situation truly gets resolved is by customers not buying another nib pin until things get fixed. It’s a big risk to buy one of the current nib pins from stern or JJP. You could get a perfect playfield or you can have issues- I don’t want to take that risk-

Agreed. Just common sense. I am buying a super Chexx Pro instead.

#1386 4 years ago
Quoted from Multiballmaniac1:

Agreed. Just common sense. I am buying a super Chexx Pro instead.

Great decision! I just bought a used super chexx a few weeks ago!

#1387 4 years ago
Quoted from Coz:

Great decision! I just bought a used super chexx a few weeks ago!

You Super Chexx guys get a room will ya?

#1388 4 years ago

No, I totally understand. Its definitely an annoying issue to even have to think about.
What’s really strange is even after being a few months old, I installed a new lane post in a untouched position in my wonka, with the included half inch size washer on a pristine portion of clear. Within a week or so it already started pooling around the edges, and I was pretty careful how tight I installed it (firm, but not cranked down). Obviously whatever is wrong with the clear seems to be more of a mix/formula error, than a simple lack of cure time. We’ve all seen the manufacturers do it right in pins before hand, so we can only hope they go back to what was working before...at least that’s the hope anyways.

Yep, from what I hear from a VERY skilled restorer, if the problem isn't showing yet on POTC, it definitely will. No such thing as an unaffected game w these, just a matter of time. Very, very sad.

#1389 4 years ago
Quoted from jeffro01:

Thanks! More for the rest of us... I just don't understand the massive overreaction here...
Jeff

Yeah, we know, you've said it repeatedly. Your lack of understanding makes me wonder why you keep posting this. Whose mind are you trying to change by consistently challenging how people feel about the issue? I'm not personally attacking you, I am just curious what you are hoping to accomplish by dismissing other people's feelings and opinions when in reality you're not going to change anything. Are you just collecting downvotes?

#1390 4 years ago

I know I am probably a day late and a dollar short but I usually don't have time to keep up. I would NEVER put a larger washer over this mounding of clear around the posts. The only thing that is gong to happen is push that problem farther out onto the playfield. I know it has been mentioned before but someone who is more active than I on here should have pushed this to warn people what the end result of the washer thing will be. I am not sure what else would be expected by adding a washer. Probably the best thing to do is to just let it go. If it chips, touch it up and seal it with clear or superglue. If you need to remove a post, I would try heating it first and carefully removing the post. Sorry to those that are affected, hopefully there is a resolution.

#1391 4 years ago

One of the guys who had his machine replaced posted in one of these “pooling” threads you dunce. My god, I guess that suspension didn’t teach you much, huh?

Recommendation: Don't feed the trolls.

#1392 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinballer67:

agreed...I ain't buying NUTHIN until this gets fixed beyond a doubt!
well, maybe Spooky. My ACNC is perfect, thanks Charlie and Co for being a stand-up company!

I won't be the one telling my unboxing horror story knowing what we know now.

I would feel stupid for doing so, and it would be downright embarrassing.

And even after they figure it out if they ever do, there will still be plenty of boxed up horror stories waiting to be delivered.

#1393 4 years ago
Quoted from Jackalwere:

Yeah, we know, you've said it repeatedly. Your lack of understanding makes me wonder why you keep posting this. Whose mind are you trying to change by consistently challenging how people feel about the issue? I'm not personally attacking you, I am just curious what you are hoping to accomplish by dismissing other people's feelings and opinions when in reality you're not going to change anything. Are you just collecting downvotes?

Great question, maybe I'm just can't stand the mob mentality? Some the comments in here are just so far beyond rational and reasonable it's comical. Not calling out anyone or any specific comment but the attacks on people who don't follow the mobs mentality on this one is just as irrational as the mob itself. From the people I'm talking to, sales are outstanding so this idea that Pinside is some sort of authority on the hobby of pinball and making a big deal here will actually get anyones attention, is just hilarious. No one here is special (okay I take that back, HEP/Chris and the very very few others like him are the exception). No one here rises to the level of importance that any of the manufactures give a crap about. So throw all the tantrums you want and send those emails, certified letters, or whatever else you think is going to "fix" anything if it makes you feel better...

Lastly, and I feel like I have to be clear about this again, IF I had (remember IF) playfields chipping because of clear pooling yeah I'd be pissed off. I don't think chipping is okay and I don't like the responses from either JJP or Stern to date.

Jeff

#1394 4 years ago

Our head-turning machines are playable works of art, crafted by artisans and innovators with a nod to the game’s rich history and an eye towards the future. Built to last, these games provide their owners with great fun and value for years to come.

Directly off JJP website. What part of day 1 flaw exibits this motto?

#1395 4 years ago
Quoted from pinstyle:

I know I am probably a day late and a dollar short but I usually don't have time to keep up. I would NEVER put a larger washer over this mounding of clear around the posts. The only thing that is gong to happen is push that problem farther out onto the playfield. I know it has been mentioned before but someone who is more active than I on here should have pushed this to warn people what the end result of the washer thing will be. I am not sure what else would be expected by adding a washer. Probably the best thing to do is to just let it go. If it chips, touch it up and seal it with clear or superglue. If you need to remove a post, I would try heating it first and carefully removing the post. Sorry to those that are affected, hopefully there is a resolution.

I totally agree with the washer thought. Just pushing the problem out.

The solution is a manufacturer that stands behind their product.

#1396 4 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

Yep, from what I hear from a VERY skilled restorer, if the problem isn't showing yet on POTC, it definitely will. No such thing as an unaffected game w these, just a matter of time. Very, very sad.

This I don't understand. Seems like the pooling is caused by clear that is soft from the beginning. Why would the clear get soft on machines that currently have hard clear and no pooling?

#1397 4 years ago
Quoted from PinJim:

I totally agree with the washer thought. Just pushing the problem out.
The solution is a manufacturer that stands behind their product.

Yea, people who might have not put washes on yet, I would NOT put them on. Just monitor it and if its bad enough, push for a solution.

#1398 4 years ago
Quoted from DougPiranha:

Delusional Jjp dealer. I doubt your games don’t have the issue

Says you're in st Louis you have a personal invite ... want to come over and play? You're more than welcome to take the glass off, check how many plays on each machine, play the games, take pictures and share them all with Pinside. Please do! Send me a private message in fact we're going to be playing tonight. Send me a private message and I'll shoot you over the address. I don't lie ever! I have no reason to zero. If i'm lying i want you to please come on this site and call me out otherwise retract your comments. Is that fair?

Quoted from newpinbin:

That is a bunch of bull... send me a private message I'll give you all the numbers I have for techs. I'm 110% positive they're going to solve this issue for you.

Just so everyone understands I am merely speaking for myself, my games are fine, and everyone I know around me who has these games well their games are fine. I have a buddy with 6000 plays on his Pirates its fine. I think there is some bad apples I said that... there are bad apples for anything you buy. I'm merely saying it can't be everyone because like I said I don't have this problem. The people who have this problem should contact their dealer first and foremost, secondly JJP and try to resolve the issue.

#1399 4 years ago

FYI GUYS... Jack did a podcast YESTERDAY and he talked about this issue. Go here and take a listen:

www.podcastgarden.com

So go here and take a list and see if this answers anyone's questions.

#1400 4 years ago
Quoted from drfrightner:

FYI GUYS... Jack did a podcast YESTERDAY and he talked about this issue. Go here and take a listen:
www.podcastgarden.com
So go here and take a list and see if this answers anyone's questions.

Talk is cheap.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Portland, ME
$ 100.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Duke Pinball

$ 125.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 39.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 39.00
Playfield - Other
Travahontas Mods

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

12,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Frisco, TX
$ 64.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 43.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 79.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 19.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 24.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 19.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 6.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

12,700 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Bradenton, FL
9,699 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Evansville, IN
$ 125.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 2,228 posts in this topic. You are on page 28 of 45.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wonka-le-sling-post-chipping-/page/28?hl=vipervs and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.