(Topic ID: 249691)

Wonka LE Sling Post Chipping in one month!!

By rs812

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_20190915_104054 (resized).jpg
IMG_20190915_104033 (resized).jpg
IMG_20190915_104014 (resized).jpg
IMG_20190915_103959 (resized).jpg
IMG_20190915_103920 (resized).jpg
c9446e8d64675ee8b459160cc40d3ae7 (resized).png
Screenshot_20190928-160816_Amazon Shopping (resized).jpg
20190912_153820 (resized).jpg
20190912_153804 (resized).jpg
20190912_153118 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20190914-220637_Chrome (resized).jpg
starpost (resized).jpg
20190911_113947 (resized).jpg
outlane.jpg
20190717_151953 (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 2,228 posts in this topic. You are on page 24 of 45.
#1151 4 years ago
Quoted from IdahoRealtor:

That wound be absurd. You guys are making a mountain out of a mole hill with this clear coat stuff. It's embarrassing.

I'm not a litigious person by nature. But, how much it too much? How long is too long (i.e Ghostbusters code)?

As it pertains to Stern and GB code. They have been dangling a carrot for a long time (3+ years). Will we actually see the code? I hope so. But, how long is too long? I am very close to having a lawyer friend write a letter as I believe the lack of finished code decreases the value of the game (loss of money).

As it pertains to the physical portions of a game, what do you think is acceptable? Are you OK with a few chunks of clear coat missing from your brand new game? If so, then I propose that you are an outlier. If you do mind and neither the distributor nor manufacturer resolve the issue for you, what do you do? Suck it up? Complain on <insert favorite pinball forum>? Stop buying NIB pins? Contact your consumer protection agency? Lawyer up?

I sure hope the people affected are taken care of by the "supplier" of the game.

#1152 4 years ago
Quoted from Extraballz:

What? Bad clear on a PF is a mole hill. I can’t think of anything worst for a pin. Care to give me some examples of what would be a worse issue than this? This is the mountain. Not knowing or admitting that is what I would consider embarrassing.

I don't equate some mounding clear at a few posts as being a RUINED playfield. So far as I can tell you guys are freaking out over extreme close-ups of minor manufacturing defects.

My Maiden has some mounding clear at some posts and still looks great after 5000+ plays.

Can anyone show me a ruined Wonka/Pirates/Maiden/JP playfield?

#1153 4 years ago
Quoted from Lamprey:

I'm not a litigious person by nature. But, how much it too much? How long is too long (i.e Ghostbusters code)?
As it pertains to Stern and GB code. They have been dangling a carrot for a long time (3+ years). Will we actually see the code? I hope so. But, how long is too long? I am very close to having a lawyer friend write a letter as I believe the lack of finished code decreases the value of the game (loss of money).
As it pertains to the physical portions of a game, what do you think is acceptable? Are you OK with a few chunks of clear coat missing from your brand new game? If so, then I propose that you are an outlier. If you do mind and neither the distributor nor manufacturer resolve the issue for you, what do you do? Suck it up? Complain on &lt;insert favorite pinball forum&gt;? Stop buying NIB pins? Contact your consumer protection agency? Lawyer up?
I sure hope the people affected are taken care of by the "supplier" of the game.

Now with the code? Is your Ghostbusters unplayable? Do you possess an unplayable box of lights to show the judge? Or a trashed playfield where you don't need to zoom in 10x to point out the flaw?

#1154 4 years ago

I don't equate some mounding clear at a few posts as being a RUINED playfield. So far as I can tell you guys are freaking out over extreme close-ups of minor manufacturing defects.
My Maiden has some mounding clear at some posts and still looks great after 5000+ plays.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/potc-who-has-playfield-dimples-cracking-wear-around-star-posts-?gallery#g

Here you go. People aren't really saying it's ruined, they're saying it's not normal, affects the value of the pin, and could get worse

#1155 4 years ago
Quoted from PinballTilt:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/potc-who-has-playfield-dimples-cracking-wear-around-star-posts-?gallery#g
Here you go. People aren't really saying it's ruined, they're saying it's not normal, affects the value of the pin, and could get worse

Good luck convincing anyone other than an anal pinsider that this is a big deal.

Anal Pinsider says "Stand close, lean in and look right here. Can you see it? It's right there. Isn't that horrible? Think I should sue?"

Normal guy says "Umm. Yeah. Maybe you should get some help. Can I play now?"

#1156 4 years ago

Good luck convincing anyone other than an anal pinsider that this is a big deal.
Anal Pinsider says "Stand close, lean in and look right here. Can you see it? It's right there. Isn't that horrible? Think I should sue?"

It’s such a small deal that Stern has taken the large expense of sending out populated PFs for the same issue of pooling then chipping. Now why in the world would they do something like that for what you claim is a tiny issue. Answer: they absolutely wouldn’t send populated PFs out unless they knew it was bad and wouldn’t be good for them in the public eye.

#1157 4 years ago

Nah man, this is a potentially serious issue. CC problems brand new will have a good chance of larger problems later.
Not to mention resale values will plummet. Look at the JJP light board issues on 1st gen WOZ. Even a noob would figure out after repeated failures issue is systemic.

I do hope you’re right and this is a non issue long term, but Christ on a cracker man...

#1158 4 years ago

Normal guy didn’t drop 8K-12K on the machine.

#1159 4 years ago
Quoted from underlord:

Nah man, this is a potentially serious issue. CC problems brand new will have a good chance of larger problems later.
Not to mention resale values will plummet. Look at the JJP light board issues on 1st gen WOZ. Even a noob would figure out after repeated failures issue is systemic.
I do hope you’re right and this is a non issue long term, but Christ on a cracker man...

I get some of you are worried a tiny chip at the post, or a little chipped clear, means your HUO playields are going to fall apart. They won't. We route nearly every new Stern and all of them still look great, including my Iron Maiden with some mounding clear at some posts. This is not something that proliferates like the plague.

#1160 4 years ago

Stern and JJP need a scratch and dent sale. Reduced price on machines with flawed CC. Buy them back and resell them. I bet people would buy them for routes, and others would but them form the imamaculate factor.

Seriously. I don’t see appliance manufacturers trying to sell machines with paint chips missing as “new”. Why is pinball any different? A NIB machine should be perfect until it wears from play. Anything less is bs.

#1161 4 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

could of been a classic if Stern had a programmer that was dedicated to fine tuning the code....instead he's lazy and could give two shits

False. He was working on Star Wars, then Munsters, then GOT, now back to GB for a massive update. Every interview he has ever given shows how passionate he is.

I am not sure people realize how long it takes to code games in general...

#1162 4 years ago

My Maiden literally has its clear and paint coming off the Playfield within 3 weeks of ownership. Bare wood is already showing. This happened with less than 600 plays on it. At this rate it will look like garbage in a year. You don’t need to do an extreme close up to see this as I have a big chip on the bottom of left starpost. Do you seriously think someone should accept this after plunking down close to 6 grand? How my distributor/stern handles this will determine if I will ever consider buying a nib again.

2C56767E-80E3-41AA-BC9E-B262E40A514C (resized).jpeg2C56767E-80E3-41AA-BC9E-B262E40A514C (resized).jpeg
#1163 4 years ago

Just because the tables aren't completely ruined currently doesn't mean this isn't a big deal... If it was minor and inconsequential like you claim, Stern would not be sending out populated replacement playfields. You seem to be ignoring that fact.

And before you try and shift the goalposts to not believing that fact, I personally know two people getting replacements, one for Beatles, one for JP2, and I have an open case myself. There are plenty of Pinsiders reporting the same thing.

You do you though.

#1164 4 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

It's on the recent Mircos direct PFs, too. Someone showed pics of one with the same issue in another thread.

Have that link handy? I am curious to check it out (I bought a WH20 PF from Mirco last month, looks fantastic but curious to check out any issues others may be having)

#1165 4 years ago
Quoted from arcadenerd925:

Have that link handy? I am curious to check it out (I bought a WH20 PF from Mirco last month, looks fantastic but curious to check out any issues others may be having)

Unfortunately, I don't remember which playfield it was (it was in a thread dedicated to that machine, I think), except that it was a "classic" re-run. Someone posted pics of it within the last couple weeks.

#1166 4 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Unfortunately, I don't remember which playfield it was (it was in a thread dedicated to that machine, I think), except that it was a "classic" re-run. Someone posted pics of it within the last couple weeks.

No worries. I am reading the one from Harry Houdini now. I hope you guys are made hole in one way shape or form on this PF issue. I backed out of my wonka pre-order earlier for other reasons, but i did wonder if the clear issues would continue past POTC.

#1167 4 years ago
Quoted from tpir:

Just because the tables aren't completely ruined currently doesn't mean this isn't a big deal... If it was minor and inconsequential like you claim, Stern would not be sending out populated replacement playfields. You seem to be ignoring that fact.

Oh my goodness. They are only doing that because you guys made it out to be a big deal. Not unlike how a toddler freaks out over a popped balloon, or a dropped ice cream cone, and then the parent buys them another one. Stern is simply soothing you guys.

#1168 4 years ago

Oh my goodness. They are only doing that because you guys made it out to be a big deal. Not unlike how a toddler freaks out over a popped balloon, or a dropped ice cream cone, and then the parent buys them another one. Stern is simply soothing you guys.

Do you sell new arcade games?

#1169 4 years ago

I think you are being needlessly condescending here.

Rob

#1170 4 years ago
Quoted from arcadenerd925:

No worries. I am reading the one from Harry Houdini now. I hope you guys are made hole in one way shape or form on this PF issue. I backed out of my wonka pre-order earlier for other reasons, but i did wonder if the clear issues would continue past POTC.

I'm not super-worried. I've mylared under the posts with rippling and they haven't gotten any worse in 5 weeks or so, and I also mylared at the forks where it chipped. It sucks, but it will get worked out over time, just like the WoZ 1.x light boards.

Meanwhile, jjPotC earnings are destroying the other pins on the route I help with - STILL 50-100% more than the next-closest-earning pin each collection a full FIVE MONTHS after it showed up. That's unheard of in my experience, and the game deserves the praise - it's brilliant.

All that said, I told Jack personally he better get this playfield issue definitively fixed once and for all by the time Guns N Roses shows up because if Eric did THIS brilliant work with jjPotC, I can't IMAGINE what he'll do with GnR. It will be a must-have, and I don't want the uncertainty of PF issues dragging it down. Don't really care about Wonka because it was a disappointment. So little imagination in the design of a game based on a movie about imagination. Just fix the PF issues by jjGnR time.

#1171 4 years ago

Yeah the cost of a pinball machine is the same as a balloon or ice cream cone. Artwork that is coming away from the playfield is a big deal to many of us. If us guys stop buying these pinball machines it is a big deal to the manufacturers as well. If you don't think so, drain the thread. We won't miss you.

And buy yourself a balloon. Happy days.

#1172 4 years ago

Clearly your completely oblivious to the point....its fine that you have low expectations, but many of us do not. Especially after forking out almost $10K on a NIB game that is clearly flawed.

#1173 4 years ago

LOL at that response from NCR... Was so easy to get him to self-own that it was kind of boring

#1174 4 years ago

Just ignore IdahoRealtor guys. Operators and comp/location players have always been unable to see the collector point of view when it comes to QC issues on these NIB games.

#1175 4 years ago
Quoted from Mike_J:

Do you sell new arcade games?

Just Pong. It's awesome. No need to pander.

Quoted from Rob_G:

I think you are being needlessly condescending here.
Rob

Maybe. The straw man reply annoyed me, as did the lawyer. And I'm fed up with the cynical manipulation and pitch fork parties over every little QC defect. It is literally consuming a lot of NIB buyers and preventing them from enjoying the hobby.

#1176 4 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

Just ignore norcalrealtor guys. Operators and comp/location players have always been unable to see the collector point of view when it comes to QC issues on these NIB games.

You said it right cooked71 This guy doesn’t get a collector’s POV and should be ignored.

It is unfortunate that such a good game as POTC is plagued with PF issues to the point that us collectors don’t want to buy it. If that were not the case, I’d have one.

#1177 4 years ago

Nor cal you set your bar as low as you want. Some of us have standards and morals, it's a free country like that. If it's not a big deal then offer to buy all the fucked up games of recent and try your hand with them in the second hand market.

#1178 4 years ago
Quoted from clg:

FYI Ballypinball is a JJP distributor

You’re kidding me???? This guy that keeps spouting his mouth off like he is the spokesperson for JJP worldwide is only a distributor? Doesn’t that make all his objectivity quite suspect?

If so, why would anyone in your country buy from him? It seems he has little to no empathy for any customers and is a JJP sycophant from the word go. Why buy from a distributor that does not have your back, which appears obvious by all his comments?????

While one of our distributors posting in this forum here in the US, understands why us collectors are so concerned about this issue. Hemispheres Amusements said in this thread: “I will say that don't think for a second a good distributor doesn't raise holy hell with the manufacturers on major issues like this. We absolutely do.”

Now that is the type of distributor I give my business to.

#1179 4 years ago

Maybe. The straw man reply annoyed me, as did the lawyer. And I'm fed up with the cynical manipulation and pitch fork parties over every little QC defect. It is literally consuming a lot of NIB buyers and preventing them from enjoying the hobby.

your an operator ... u buy games in the hope they bring you money.....once their beat or stop earning you sell them off and move onto the next title with most likely a little $ in your pocket. We buy games to keep in our homes and expect a quality product, along with reasonable customer service....its not our fault these manufacturers tailored their sales and marketing pitch to home owners (and raised the prices significantly). I'm not understanding why u think we shouldn't give a shit? The manufacturers came up with the business model and many of us have bought into it....it has nothing to do with not enjoying pinball...if we didn't enjoy we wouldn't be in the hobby. If I'm gonna fork out $10K for a game then it better perform, and not start falling apart in the first 30 days.

#1180 4 years ago

If the clear coat is moving at this point, it will continue to move. Then it's only a matter of time until the art is affected. Let's remember these games are not built to be played twice a year in some dudes basement. These are supposed to be made for high volume use, as in people make there livings from these things. Back in the day the games were made to last a few years tops, that's no longer the case.

#1181 4 years ago
Quoted from TwoHeartedMale:

Nor cal you set your bar as low as you want. Some of us have standards and morals

Morals? For playfield issues?

Standards, I get, but MORALS?

#1182 4 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

your an operator ... u buy games in the hope they bring you money.....once their beat or stop earning you sell them off and move onto the next title with most likely a little $ in your pocket. We buy games to keep in our homes and expect a quality product, along with reasonable customer service....its not our fault these manufacturers tailored their sales and marketing pitch to home owners (and raised the prices significantly). I'm not understanding why u think we shouldn't give a shit? The manufacturers came up with the business model and many of us have bought into it....it has nothing to do with not enjoying pinball...if we didn't enjoy we wouldn't be in the hobby. If I'm gonna fork out $10K for a game then it better perform, and not start falling apart in the first 30 days.

Cant resist a good carguement ....

The operator is like the car rental owner...….couldn't give a sh*t about the appearance - as long as it goes and earns.
The location player is like the car rental customer...…..couldn't give a sh*t about the appearance - as long as it goes.
The comp guy is the race car driver......couldn't give a sh*t about the appearance - as long as it performs.

The collector cares about all of it.....appearance, reliability, collectability, playability, replayability, re-saleability, performance etc etc

They've all got their different perspective and from their point of view they are right. But you don't see the car rental owner on collector car forums telling them to get over the chipping paint on the new Corvette release because its not important. (Or maybe you do - actually this is the internet - more than likely you do).

#1183 4 years ago

The games are too much damn money for these kind of bullshit quality issues.
Stern and JJP want to charge big boy prices which means they need to step it up. Gary/Jack/Investors are no longer selling a $3,300 Monopoly.

#1184 4 years ago
Quoted from clg:

FYI Ballypinball is a JJP distributor and he buys container loads of JJP games.

FYI Paul at pinballsales is the sole exclusive JJP distributor for Australia as per their website -

https://pinballsales.com.au/

The distributor sets the local MSRP and handles post sales service/support and any agents would be subject to the restrictions found in a typical distributor>agent agreement.

Quoted from jimwe5t:

You’re kidding me???? This guy that keeps spouting his mouth off like he is the spokesperson for JJP worldwide is only a distributor? Doesn’t that make all his objectivity quite suspect?
If so, why would anyone in your country buy from him? It seems he has little to no empathy for any customers and is a JJP sycophant from the word go. Why buy from a distributor that does not have your back, which appears obvious by all his comments?????

As above.

#1185 4 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

Just ignore norcalrealtor guys. Operators and comp/location players have always been unable to see the collector point of view when it comes to QC issues on these NIB games.

Perhaps for some operators, but overall I think that's a misconception. Most pinball operators are pinball collectors, started as pinball collectors, and are among the most prudent NIB buyers. They see firsthand what happens on new pins after 1k/5k/10k+ plays while everyone else worries about what may happen after 100/300/500 plays. So, who better to ask for real-world opinions on QC? Carry on thinking Operators and techs don't get it, but their opinions carry way more weight to me.

#1186 4 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

The collector cares about all of it.....appearance, reliability, collectability, playability, replayability, re-saleability, performance etc etc

Not quite all of it when it comes to pinball.

The most important thing a pinball machine is designed to do as a coin operated commercial machine is to take quarters or dollar bills and I'm not sure many pinball collectors have explored, used, or even care about that aspect on the machines they own.

#1187 4 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

The most important thing a pinball machine is designed to do as a coin operated commercial machine is to take quarters or dollar bills and I'm not sure many pinball collectors have explored, used, or even care about that aspect on the machines they own.

very true....I could give a rats ass how much a game may or may not earn....their all free at my house....

#1188 4 years ago

Perhaps for some operators, but overall I think that's a misconception. Most pinball operators are pinball collectors, started as pinball collectors, and are among the most prudent NIB buyers. They see firsthand what happens on new pins after 1k/5k/10k+ plays while everyone else worries about what may happen after 100/300/500 plays. So, who better to ask for real-world opinions on QC? Carry on thinking Operators and techs don't get it, but their opinions carry way more weight to me.

No I get it NCR, just saying everyone's got different priorities. What's an issue for one group isn't necessarily for the other.

Quoted from o-din:

Used to be, but not nearly as much any more.

#1189 4 years ago

It's a fine line when you start thinking of new commercial or industrial machines as collectors items, that's for sure.

#1190 4 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Thank you.

If it's not a big deal then offer to buy all the fucked up games of recent and try your hand with them in the second hand market.

Selling used pins is no problem. The majority of buyers are not so unrealistic as to expect used pins to be absolutely flawless. They're used. Minor blemish here or there should be expected. Hence the word "used". That's why they're cheaper. Anyone local has one I'm looking for I'll buy it. No problem.

#1191 4 years ago

Thank you.

Selling used pins is no problem. The majority of buyers are not so unrealistic as to expect used pins to be absolutely flawless. They're used. Minor blemish here or there should be expected. Hence the word "used". That's why they're cheaper. If you're local and have one I'm looking for I'll buy it. No problem.

I've purchased and sold a lot of games over the years, and I would agree that most buyers don't expect a game to be flawless; however they certainly don't expect a play field thats chipped or showing signs of failure (especially on a new title). There is no doubt that game would be heavily discounted by the seller. From an operators perspective you probably don't care as its sitting in some bar hopefully collecting dollar bills, and once it stops earning u sell the game and move on. We look at pinball through entirely different lenses.

#1192 4 years ago

I got a brand new batman 66 late last year and noticed multiple pooling / bubbles that flexed with 6 games played until I noticed. Around most of the posts and where the apron came to the playfield.

IMG_0559 (resized).JPGIMG_0559 (resized).JPGIMG_0560 (resized).jpgIMG_0560 (resized).jpg
#1193 4 years ago
Quoted from swinks:

I got a brand new batman 66 late last year and noticed multiple pooling / bubbles that flexed with 6 games played until I noticed. Around most of the posts and where the apron came to the playfield.[quoted image][quoted image]

What did Stern or your distro do?

#1194 4 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

(copy and pasted from online dictionary)
MORALS
a person's standards of behavior or beliefs concerning what is and is not acceptable for them to do.
"the corruption of public morals"
synonyms: moral code, code of ethics, moral standards, moral values, principles, principles of right and wrong, rules of conduct, standards/principles of behavior, standards, morality, sense of morality, scruples, ideals
"he has no morals and cannot be trusted"

so if i sold a product for 10k my MORALS would insure that my product was up to snuff and or own up to a defective product. Good Morals would also stop someone from trying to guilt someone els into accepting a piece of shit. These people spent there money(not yours) and are upset with major flaws on there game (not yours). wheres this ground you few seem to stand on?

Thank you

Selling used pins is no problem. The majority of buyers are not so unrealistic as to expect used pins to be absolutely flawless. They're used. Minor blemish here or there should be expected. Hence the word "used". That's why they're cheaper. Anyone local has one I'm looking for I'll buy it. No problem.

so put your money where your mouth is!?!?!? till then "NUFF SAID"

it might not seem like a problem but clear coat is supposed to be hard, its the whole point. if the clear is moving its not hard, if its moving in one spot that means all the clear coat is soft. its made as a formula one spot can't be soft and the rest not. there is really no telling how bad this can get over time. so in 3 years when you suckers go to sell your HUOs and can't cus its totally fucked then we can pick this conversation up again.

and how can you honestly defend the (documented) clear coats from JJP that can gouged with a human finger nail? in what world would you put a silver ball on that? or morally stand by that?

#1195 4 years ago
Quoted from pinballaddicted:

What did Stern or your distro do?

Stern never responded, distro just said if you are not happy bring it back for a full refund though weren't happy when I did

#1196 4 years ago

(copy and pasted from online dictionary)
MORALS
a person's standards of behavior or beliefs concerning what is and is not acceptable for them to do.
"the corruption of public morals"
synonyms: moral code, code of ethics, moral standards, moral values, principles, principles of right and wrong, rules of conduct, standards/principles of behavior, standards, morality, sense of morality, scruples, ideals
"he has no morals and cannot be trusted"
so if i sold a product for 10k my MORALS would insure that my product was up to snuff and or own up to a defective product. Good Morals would also stop someone from trying to guilt someone els into accepting a piece of shit. These people spent there money(not yours) and are upset with major flaws on there game (not yours). wheres this ground you few seem to stand on?

The confusion comes because you are in the consumer shoes not the seller while your sentence seemed to assign the need for consumption morals, which was weird.

If you had broken up the sentence or reworded it to make it clear that the "standards" were yours and the "morals" were what you expect of a seller. i.e. "Nor cal you set your bar as low as you want. Some of us have standards and expect better morals of manufacturers" or something like that it would have been much more clear and would have saved a lot of typing.

#1197 4 years ago
Quoted from pinsanity:

FYI Paul at pinballsales is the sole exclusive JJP distributor for Australia as per their website -
https://pinballsales.com.au/
The distributor sets the local MSRP and handles post sales service/support and any agents would be subject to the restrictions found in a typical distributor&gt;agent agreement.

As above.

There used to only be one JJP distributor in AU and NZ, Mr Pinball. Now there is also pinballsales so there are two.

Quoted from jimwe5t:

While one of our distributors posting in this forum here in the US, understands why us collectors are so concerned about this issue. Hemispheres Amusements said in this thread: “I will say that don't think for a second a good distributor doesn't raise holy hell with the manufacturers on major issues like this. We absolutely do.”
Now that is the type of distributor I give my business to.

Have any US distributors actually done anything for anyone other than say they are really sorry about it will give JJP holy hell? I just see it all as virtue signaling. Just don't buy these things lots of cool old games out there.

#1198 4 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

The confusion comes because you are in the consumer shoes not the seller while your sentence seemed to assign the need for consumption morals, which was weird.
If you had broken up the sentence or reworded it to make it clear that the "standards" were yours and the "morals" were what you expect of a seller. i.e. "Nor cal you set your bar as low as you want. Some of us have standards and expect better morals of manufacturers" or something like that it would have been much more clear and would have saved a lot of typing.

tenor (resized).pngtenor (resized).png
#1199 4 years ago

No backpedaling. Point is the same. Weird to say you have "morals" in evaluating playfield problems as a buyer. Standards yes. Morals? No. BUT if you initially wrote what you said you meant in your followup, with you as a buyer having standards, and a seller having morals, it makes sense. But that's not what you originally wrote. Simple as that.

#1200 4 years ago
Quoted from swinks:

Stern never responded, distro just said if you are not happy bring it back for a full refund though weren't happy when I did

Wow! Getting a full refund is pretty good dude. Shame as game rocks!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Machine - For Sale
Grand Forks, ND
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 79.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com
Shooter rods
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
Toys/Add-ons
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods
Toppers
$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Travahontas Mods
Plastics
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 19.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
$ 43.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
$ 24.75
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.
Sound/Speakers
Playfield - Protection
Pin Monk
Protection
Machine - For Sale
Portland, ME
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 3.75
Playfield - Protection
Pinball Mod Co.
Protection
There are 2,228 posts in this topic. You are on page 24 of 45.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wonka-le-sling-post-chipping-/page/24 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.