(Topic ID: 249691)

Wonka LE Sling Post Chipping in one month!!

By rs812

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_20190915_104054 (resized).jpg
IMG_20190915_104033 (resized).jpg
IMG_20190915_104014 (resized).jpg
IMG_20190915_103959 (resized).jpg
IMG_20190915_103920 (resized).jpg
c9446e8d64675ee8b459160cc40d3ae7 (resized).png
Screenshot_20190928-160816_Amazon Shopping (resized).jpg
20190912_153820 (resized).jpg
20190912_153804 (resized).jpg
20190912_153118 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20190914-220637_Chrome (resized).jpg
starpost (resized).jpg
20190911_113947 (resized).jpg
outlane.jpg
20190717_151953 (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 2,228 posts in this topic. You are on page 19 of 45.
#901 4 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

I see 2 slot machines & bedsheets with fake voices
Thankfully none of these new games move the needle for me. Enjoying the “oldies”.

Wonka is one of the most fun pins I’ve ever put in my lineup The family and friends are digging this one and so am I.

#902 4 years ago
Quoted from Axl:

What is the part number for the washer?

Talked to Marco a couple of times today. They did not provide Magical Productions the washer that were sent with tbe Marco posts my original buyer received.
I e-mailed MP asking where they got them from and they have yet to respond. In the meantime, Cale at Marco is trying to be helpful.
They have a "Lexan" washer they recommend. Part number is: https://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/31-34-GD

Here is a pic. Seems slightly tall to me.
IMG_8227 (resized).jpgIMG_8227 (resized).jpg

#903 4 years ago
Quoted from MurphyPeoples:

Talked to Marco a couple of times today. They did not provide Magical Productions the washer that were sent with tbe Marco posts my original buyer received.
I e-mailed MP asking where they got them from and they have yet to respond. In the meantime, Cale at Marco is trying to be helpful.
They have a "Lexan" washer they recommend. Part number is: https://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/31-34-GD
[quoted image]

That’s what I’m putting on my sling starpost.Their not as thick in reality as picture would seem

#904 4 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

All good except the last two minutes when the distributor hat comes out.

Seriously, he should edit that part out because it’s terrible terrible optics in my opinion as a seller of these brands.

Yeah, the part where he starts yelling & swearing, pretty cringe-inducing. "Next week I could die in a fiery crash down the highway, and I'm not worried about, ooh, my brake pads have a little bit of residue and cracking, no!" A better cargument would be, what if the paint was flaking off around the door handles and a car salesmen yelled at you on a podcast to just keep buying cars, don't worry about it.

At one point the guest says "no else cares about that little ding but you." Here's the thing: I pay for my games, so my opinion is the one that matters. You know who else cares? Every guy I might ever sell it to.

#905 4 years ago

why don’t they do something like this as on world poker tour with one of these wood nuts are under sling post and protects playfield

MJR

E6FB3D38-495A-49B3-868B-A4C0C6A83EAB (resized).jpegE6FB3D38-495A-49B3-868B-A4C0C6A83EAB (resized).jpeg
#906 4 years ago
Quoted from yancy:

Yeah, the part where he starts yelling & swearing, pretty cringe-inducing. "Next week I could die in a fiery crash down the highway, and I'm not worried about, ooh, my brake pads have a little bit of residue and cracking, no!" A better cargument would be, what if the paint was flaking off around the door handles and a car salesmen yelled at you on a podcast to just keep buying cars, don't worry about it.
At one point the guest says "no else cares about that little ding but you." Here's the thing: I pay for my games, so my opinion is the one that matters. You know who else cares? Every guy I might ever sell it to.

Glad I’m not the only one that feels this way!

#907 4 years ago
Quoted from MJR8peanut:

why don’t they do something like this as on world poker tour with one of these wood nuts are under sling post and protects playfield
MJR[quoted image]

Because topside T-nuts are ugly, maybe? And also because they don't stay put since the T-nut barbs are designed to be on the bottom side and pulled INTO the wood with the screw, not AWAY from it as happens when they're on top.

#908 4 years ago
Quoted from yancy:

Quoted from Psw757:

Glad I’m not the only one that feels this way!

It was his personal opinion on the matter that it doesn’t bother him and his feeling it was ridiculous to not buy NIB over this issue because the games are still fun and he wants to play them. He made direct mention that it was a legit problem and it should be fixed. It just wasn’t world ending No It didn’t come off completely right and it’s not every ones opinion and most certainly not the popular opinion but any one that has ever bought a pin from Zach can attest that he does all he can for his customers. Iv seen the guy fight hard for way way smaller things than this and even spend money out of his own pocket to rectify a situation that was a manufacturer or part problem to help a customer out. You won’t find another distributor that will go as far as he will

#909 4 years ago
Quoted from romulusx:

That’s what I’m putting on my sling starpost.Their not as thick in reality as picture would seem

Please post a picture for us if you would upon installation. I'd like to get more and add to a couple of other areas. : )

#910 4 years ago

Yeah, Zach's comments are being blown out of proportion. On the podcast, Zach, and Ian and Drew from the Poor Man's Pinball Podcast discussed the clear coat issues for about 30 minutes (mainly Ian as he was an expert on it). At the end, they were discussing issues they've had with previous NIB games and were making a point about how some things bother some people more than others. Zach said he might be biased (as a distributor) but he thinks people should still buy machines, but that if you're worried about the clear coat issues to at least go play the new games on location. Maybe his examples didn't come across right but listen to it yourself, it wasn't him saying "people were crazy for letting this bother them".

Also as Greg said, Zach has paid out of his own pocket to help customers out. He has fun on the podcast and jokes a lot, but he takes care of his Flip N Out customers and takes this stuff seriously.

#911 4 years ago

[quoted image]

Murph,

What does the bottom of the post look like? Is the only contact area around the outside edge?

#912 4 years ago
Quoted from pin2d:

Really good discussion about the playfield issues on the TWIP Podcast this week with our friends from Poor Man's Pinball Podcast, starts a little under 15 minutes in:
https://www.thisweekinpinball.com/this-week-in-pinball-podcast-episode-59-with-poormans-pinball-podcast/
If you have questions for Ian from Poor Mans about the conversation you can contact him at [email protected] or he is captain-flint on here

Oh sweet. Wish you guys were listed on Spotify, I'd add ya to the weekly rotation. I started listening to podcasts again after a long time because I stumbled onto Poor Man's on their 2nd or 3rd episode...been listening ever since. STUPID KESSLERS WHY U NO SPONSOR

#913 4 years ago
Quoted from zaphX:

The thing is, the current games are too compelling to ignore (at least for me!)[quoted image]

I volunteer as tribute... to set unattainable high scores that you'll never get off your game unless you factory reset it.

#914 4 years ago
Quoted from pin2d:

Yeah, Zach's comments are being blown out of proportion. On the podcast, Zach, and Ian and Drew from the Poor Man's Pinball Podcast discussed the clear coat issues for about 30 minutes (mainly Ian as he was an expert on it). At the end, they were discussing issues they've had with previous NIB games and were making a point about how some things bother some people more than others. Zach said he might be biased (as a distributor) but he thinks people should still buy machines, but that if you're worried about the clear coat issues to at least go play the new games on location. Maybe his examples didn't come across right but listen to it yourself, it wasn't him saying "people were crazy for letting this bother them".
Also as Greg said, Zach has paid out of his own pocket to help customers out. He has fun on the podcast and jokes a lot, but he takes care of his Flip N Out customers and takes this stuff seriously.

Quoted from pin2d:

It was a good podcast and don’t think any of us took a shot at Zach or anything.

They covered it, had expert opinion, was informative and it should have been left at that. At the end of the day it’s the consumers opinion that really matters right?

I think for most of us....this bothers us as we take a lot of pride in our collections.

Of course he wants people to keep buying NIB because he sells them.

#915 4 years ago
Quoted from Hollywoodbone:

It was his personal opinion on the matter that it doesn’t bother him and his feeling it was ridiculous to not buy NIB over this issue because the games are still fun and he wants to play them. He made direct mention that it was a legit problem and it should be fixed. It just wasn’t world ending No It didn’t come off completely right and it’s not every ones opinion and most certainly not the popular opinion but any one that has ever bought a pin from Zach can attest that he does all he can for his customers. Iv seen the guy fight hard for way way smaller things than this and even spend money out of his own pocket to rectify a situation that was a manufacturer or part problem to help a customer out. You won’t find another distributor that will go as far as he will

I had no idea that Zach is the one that said that lol. Hmm.........

I like Zach a lot and he's definitely a great person to buy games from but i just listened to it and i gotta say that i totally disagree with him on this issue here.

These games cost way too much for quality that is this poor. Pinball playfields that were made 50 years ago were far better than what they are making today. For the prices that we are paying i expect top notch quality and nothing less sorry.

Im going to have to have a talk with that boy, sounds like hes been breathing too many pesticides from those Indiana cornfields or something. Chipping playfields are a big MF'ing deal too me.

#916 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

=Chipping playfields are a big MF'ing deal too me.

Are your games looking OK? People have reported chipping on Munsters, Maiden, and I believe GB

#917 4 years ago
Quoted from mbwalker:

Murph,
What does the bottom of the post look like? Is the only contact area around the outside edge?

Yes - the contact area is only around the outside edge. Hollow inside. Here are mine installed:
IMG_3783 (resized).JPGIMG_3783 (resized).JPG

#918 4 years ago

Mine is good so far but I think I’m going to go get some washers tomorrow just in case. Clear nylon ones if I can find them

#919 4 years ago
Quoted from Parzival:

Are your games looking OK? People have reported chipping on Munsters, Maiden, and I believe GB

I have some issues with IMDN and i am concerned about a couple areas on my Munsters. All the other games are fine.

Im not happy about it and theres no way in hell that i would buy a new game until i am confident that this problem is fixed. This is honestly taking a lot of the fun out of pinball for me.

#920 4 years ago
Quoted from zaphX:

The thing is, the current games are too compelling to ignore (at least for me!)[quoted image]

Games ARE fun, but enough is enough. No quality=no purchase.

It’s only Pinball goes both ways...

#921 4 years ago

I’d be curious to know the approx number of playfieds ordered at a time by manufacturers ?
I think stern and jjp will keep quiet and not post anything as that would be admitting to an actual problem.

By doing that production would have to wait until new PF’s are made. The unused PF’s would be trash. Obviously they are going to keep manuf. rolling along. Hopefully they have taken note of this problem and additional runs of PF’s will use a different process.

I normally wait at least a year to purchase a Stern to see what happens with the code. I’ve accepted the fact that if I want WW or a NIB Stern the smart thing to do is WAIT.
By the way what is a guesstimate for the cost to have a skilled person do a playfied swap on a game like Potc or WW? I wouldn’t have the skills or time to ever complete a project like that.

#922 4 years ago

#bringbackdiamondplate

ccwwls (resized).jpgccwwls (resized).jpg
#923 4 years ago
Quoted from ultimategameroom:

I think stern and jjp will keep quiet and not post anything as that would be admitting to an actual problem.

Why not send stern any email? A friend of mine who is in on an le sent them an email asking about the issue and they admitted the problem and said that engineering and QC are aware of it and are working to determine the cause and fix the issue.

#924 4 years ago

Yes - the contact area is only around the outside edge. Hollow inside. Here are mine installed:
[quoted image]

Darn, I was hoping it was flat underneath. That way you could install a thin smaller washer. If (or maybe when) the clear coat rippled, it would have been inside the post edge and less susceptible to damage. Since there would have been a slight elevation from the washer, the outer ring of the post wouldn't touch.

Seems like a good place to look into a standoff or maybe a 3D printed part (probably not strong enough). Something like this:
pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

#925 4 years ago

Talked with someone today with JJP and I have been assured that JJP is looking into this issue more serious and will be making an announcement coming soon. He did not want to tell me what it was as they are addressing some of these concerns, but he did assured me that this was being looked at very close at JJP. I was not looking for an answer, bit I did let him know my concerns and to please pass my concerns and request up the line to upper management.

My understanding is that the distributors will probably be among the first to know what JJP is going to do for those affected and it will get passed on down the line from the distributors.

I think this could be the reason why maybe there is a delay on the announcement on the CE details.

Well....here to a good response from JJP. Again, I be shocked if they did not find a way to make this right and help those that have been dealing with this issue on their own machines.

#926 4 years ago
Quoted from Frax:

I volunteer as tribute... to set unattainable high scores that you'll never get off your game unless you factory reset it.

I'd be happy for you to do so!

#927 4 years ago
Quoted from PoppyCock:

Why not send stern any email? A friend of mine who is in on an le sent them an email asking about the issue and they admitted the problem and said that engineering and QC are aware of it and are working to determine the cause and fix the issue.

I’m very surprised to hear that.
WW and Munsters were both NIB machines that I wanted to add to my collection. I don’t currently own a machine with issues.
It seems like early adopters get the shaft much more often then the buyers of later production runs.

#928 4 years ago

Whoah doggies. Left this thread for the weekend, and just spent 25 minutes and five pages catching up.....

Sadly, I don't feel any new developments will occur until or if official statements are made by manufacturers.

Other than that, the number of photos posted and buyers not buying, will continue.

#929 4 years ago

Mine is good so far but I think I’m going to go get some washers tomorrow just in case. Clear nylon ones if I can find them

Ask your distributor, he should be able to hook you up.

#930 4 years ago
Quoted from RichieWrench:

Talked with someone today with JJP and I have been assured that JJP is looking into this issue more serious and will be making an announcement coming soon. He did not want to tell me what it was as they are addressing some of these concerns, but he did assured me that this was being looked at very close at JJP. I was not looking for an answer, bit I did let him know my concerns and to please pass my concerns and request up the line to upper management.
My understanding is that the distributors will probably be among the first to know what JJP is going to do for those affected and it will get passed on down the line from the distributors.
I think this could be the reason why maybe there is a delay on the announcement on the CE details.
Well....here to a good response from JJP. Again, I be shocked if they did not find a way to make this right and help those that have been dealing with this issue on their own machines.

I'm surprised that after all of the issues with Pirates playfields, that NOW they have decided to take this seriously?

#931 4 years ago
Quoted from cosmokramer:

#bringbackdiamondplate[quoted image]

I’d be glad to pay a premium for it.

Also I asked a few posts ago what is a ballpark estimate to do a PF swap. This would obviously be different that a std swap as everything just needs to be moved from one to the other. It’s still a ton of work but no polishing or replacing worn parts etc. that gets done when older machines get a new PF installed.

#932 4 years ago
Quoted from ultimategameroom:

By the way what is a guesstimate for the cost to have a skilled person do a playfield swap on a game like Potc or WW?

I know that if I were to do a swap on these particular playfields, I would not do it for less than $2k. After doing the first one I may determine it would need to be more like $2500.00

#933 4 years ago
Quoted from mbwalker:

Darn, I was hoping it was flat underneath. That way you could install a thin smaller washer. If (or maybe when) the clear coat rippled, it would have been inside the post edge and less susceptible to damage. Since there would have been a slight elevation from the washer, the outer ring of the post wouldn't touch.
Seems like a good place to look into a standoff or maybe a 3D printed part (probably not strong enough). Something like this:
[quoted image]

You don't want the stand-off... because it will weaken the post's ability to resist lateral movement. Then you'll just get stuff bending and enlongating holes..

#934 4 years ago

I was also advised an answer should be coming soon from JJP. Kudos to everyone cancelling their order, holding off on ordering, filing support tickets, and sympathizing. My game is still in warranty and I was advised to open a service ticket to document the issues. I don't expect much but I'll share anything I hear back

#935 4 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

You don't want the stand-off... because it will weaken the post's ability to resist lateral movement. Then you'll just get stuff bending and enlongating holes..

Yeah, I was worried about that. The base would still need some beef to it, something along the lines of the narrow post shown in murphy's post.

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#936 4 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

No. The only thing that will make a difference is a marked slowdown in sales.

The more coverage it gets, the more of us potential buyers that are aware. The more of us that are aware, the fewer sales.

#937 4 years ago
Quoted from RichieWrench:

They’re blowing smoke up your ass Richie. Don’t fall for it and don’t trust them because they arent telling you the truth.

#938 4 years ago
Quoted from cosmokramer:

#bringbackdiamondplate[quoted image]

Both of my playfields with Diamondplate (WH20, BSD) had planking. My CFTBL and SS (no Diamondplate) do not have planking. Not sure I agree there...

#939 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

They’re blowing smoke up your ass Richie. Don’t fall for it and don’t trust them because they arent telling you the truth.

Only time will tell for sure. It's too bad we can seemingly spend more time here discussing issues with the games rather than actually playing them.

Rob

#940 4 years ago
Quoted from pin2d:

It’s insulting. Thank God my distributor did not talk like that about my issues.

I spent 2 months trying to solve all the problems with my machine’s playfield issues.

It is not an easy fix. Raising a sling with washers stuffs up the sling. It hits harder and causes airballs. Changing from thin posts to double star posts causes the same issue, the sling is now hitting harder. Only solution to dremmel the groove of the double posts so that the sling sits in the same position relative to the hammer.

Want to know another problem with changing posts? The inlanes are now tighter slowing down game play. So again dremmel grooves is needed.

Then you find empty holes for moving miniposts are developing finger sized waves around them. I had to cut bits of metal like home made cliffys and put rubber underneath.

Oh but wait every other post is rippling and chipping. Strip game down and put rubber under every post, especially mini posts.

My distributor actually said to the manufacturer it was not acceptable. Thank god I have a good distributor who looked after me and did not make fun of my trials.

Shame on you Zach for saying this crap. And shame on you Greg for backing him up. It is a shit storm and it needs to be fixed.

Edit: I really like you guys, but if you make fun of this issue, you are telling the manufacturers that it’s not that big a deal. I’m sure you both feel obsessive over some of your prized possessions.

#941 4 years ago
Quoted from Jackalwere:

Both of my playfields with Diamondplate (WH20, BSD) had planking. My CFTBL and SS (no Diamondplate) do not have planking. Not sure I agree there...

Most 90s b/w pins are diamond plated... they just stopped labeling them after 1993-94 or so . Also people that are saying bring back dp have no idea as there are/were plenty of issues with them as well. There is no perfect solution as anything will have some kind of issues of some sort. I'm sure there have been many issues even from 2010 -2018 but people really didn't notice . Now everything is being inspected so much that you are most likely gonna find something wrong bc nothing is perfect unfortunately.

#942 4 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

All good except the last two minutes when the distributor hat comes out.

I have to agree. Ian’s insight was excellent, I really enjoyed it. Zach’s Flip n Out push to tie a bow on that segment was a complete cringe-fest. That ruined it. Just my honest opinion.

#943 4 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Most 90s b/w pins are diamond plated... they just stopped labeling them after 1993-94 or so . Also people that are saying bring back dp have no idea as there are/were plenty of issues with them as well. There is no perfect solution as anything will have some kind of issues of some sort. I'm sure there have been many issues even from 2010 -2018 but people really didn't notice . Now everything is being inspected so much that you are most likely gonna find something wrong bc nothing is perfect unfortunately.

I’ve owned many low mileage W/B pins, yes, there were issues, but not chunks coming off of pf art or wave ripples developing. This is a 2018-up issue. The pf is the heart and soul of a pinball machine. There will be no spinning or brushing away this issue.

#944 4 years ago

I think people are misdirecting their emotions towards the distributors, rather than manufacturers. Zach seems to be a decent guy in all his podcast/YouTube material

#945 4 years ago
Quoted from gumnut01:

It’s insulting. Thank God my distributor did not talk like that about my issues.
I spent 2 months trying to solve all the problems with my machine’s playfield issues.
It is not an easy fix. Raising a sling with washers stuffs up the sling. It hits harder and causes airballs. Changing from thin posts to double star posts causes the same issue, the sling is now hitting harder. Only solution to dremmel the groove of the double posts so that the sling sits in the same position relative to the hammer.
Want to know another problem with changing posts? The inlanes are now tighter slowing down game play. So again dremmel grooves is needed.
Then you find empty holes for moving miniposts are developing finger sized waves around them. I had to cut bits of metal like home made cliffys and put rubber underneath.
Oh but wait every other post is rippling and chipping. Strip game down and put rubber under every post, especially mini posts.
My distributor actually said to the manufacturer it was not acceptable. Thank god I have a good distributor who looked after me and did not make fun of my trials.
Shame on you Zach for saying this crap. And shame on you Greg for backing him up. It is a shit storm and it needs to be fixed.
Edit: I really like you guys, but if you make fun of this issue, you are telling the manufacturers that it’s not that big a deal. I’m sure you both feel obsessive over some of your prized possessions.

Was wondering about the washer impact on the sling height.

Just heard the TWIP podcast and fully agree. His rant reeks of self interest.

#946 4 years ago
Quoted from gumnut01:

I think it’s a huge deal. And I’m completely obsessive with my pins. I don’t want it on my games and it most certainly bothers me. Again Zach even stated it was a problem and it needed to be fixed. My post was that it was his personal opinion. That in no way effects what he knows is right for his customers. Do you honestly think that Zach is sitting by doing nothing? People can flame Zach all day over that opinion and it’s an opinion that, again I don’t agree with but to insinuate that the guy is a bad distributor and he’s not going to do everything within his limits to resolve the problem ludicrous
I’m not defending his comments. I’m defending the guy as a great distributor

#947 4 years ago
Quoted from Shapeshifter:

Every Stern title off the line in 2018/19 seems to have blistering issues - from reports and photos in these threads.
Who knows how many.

FWIW, my Met Premium manufactured in fall 2018 has no issues (to my eyes) other than some minor dimpling after a few hundred plays. I haven’t heard of playfield problems with METs made around this time, though I may be wrong.

#948 4 years ago

I think it’s a huge deal. And I’m completely obsessive with my pins. I don’t want it on my games and it most certainly bothers me. Again Zach even stated it was a problem and it needed to be fixed. My post was that it was his personal opinion. That in no way effects what he knows is right for his customers. Do you honestly think that Zach is sitting by doing nothing? People can flame Zach all day over that opinion and it’s an opinion that, again I don’t agree with but to insinuate that the guy is a bad distributor and he’s not going to do everything within his limits to resolve the problem ludicrous
I’m not defending his comments. I’m defending the guy as a great distributor

I don't think anyone thinks Zach is a bad distributor, especially anyone that knows him personally. I have done business with him and wouldn't hesitate to do so again. As a matter of fact the last thing i got from him had problems and he was on top of it immediately and took care of me. His communication with customers is seriously top notch all the way.

Zach is a very hard worker and a very driven person and just a all around nice guy. I don't agree with what he said there even a little bit but it is in fact only his personal opinion and it does not reflect on how he will fight for his customers at all. You wont find a better distributor than Zach Meny.

#949 4 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

I put neoprene washers under both my wonka and potc sling posts that I bought at Lowes and hand tightened the posts down. There wasn’t any damage before I did that, just for protective measure. So far so good. But man, it’s very disappointing to see some of these issues and I hope some response on the cause and a resolution will be coming. The silence just makes people madder.

fiber washers are another good alternative. they are not that thick, but would provide a small layer of compressible protection between the playfield and the post. I would also recommend sanding the bottoms of the posts (many of them still have a small portion of the injection mold sprues attached to them

what's interesting is that bandai has completely changed the way that they injection mold their model kits so that the sprues end up on an interior edge that is completely hidden and doesn't come into play for mating parts
https://www.amazon.com/vdp/65f2a331a0f147559156b29f93018035

#950 4 years ago
Quoted from MrBally:

I know that if I were to do a swap on these particular playfields, I would not do it for less than $2k. After doing the first one I may determine it would need to be more like $2500.00

Labor only, or including parts.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 12.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints
Tools
There are 2,228 posts in this topic. You are on page 19 of 45.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wonka-le-sling-post-chipping-/page/19 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.