(Topic ID: 249691)

Wonka LE Sling Post Chipping in one month!!

By rs812

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_20190915_104054 (resized).jpg
IMG_20190915_104033 (resized).jpg
IMG_20190915_104014 (resized).jpg
IMG_20190915_103959 (resized).jpg
IMG_20190915_103920 (resized).jpg
c9446e8d64675ee8b459160cc40d3ae7 (resized).png
Screenshot_20190928-160816_Amazon Shopping (resized).jpg
20190912_153820 (resized).jpg
20190912_153804 (resized).jpg
20190912_153118 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20190914-220637_Chrome (resized).jpg
starpost (resized).jpg
20190911_113947 (resized).jpg
outlane.jpg
20190717_151953 (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 2,228 posts in this topic. You are on page 16 of 45.
#751 4 years ago
Quoted from jeffro01:

Oh would you give it a rest... Literally all you do here is shit on JJP. Just like I asked you in the other thread, where on the doll did JJP touch you..??? The act is old and tired and for the love of... Give it a rest... Oh and avoid holocaust references as well... Pathetic someone has to actually tell you that...
Jeff

You and your holocaust reference is the only thing you have to point to. I did not say anything about the holocaust. You and your nasty attacks again about dolls, very low. You JJP fanboys don’t have any other way to defend except attack posters personally do you.

#752 4 years ago
Quoted from Cgpinhead:

I agree Richie! Maybe JJP should let people know those numbers. It might resume people’s confidence.

If the number of affected PF’s is so small then why is JJP not quietly taking care of those with the PF clear issue. And why radio silence on a very small number of defects. Why? Because I believe the number is large. JJP’s behavior and lack of action speaks volumes. They thought this was just like the dimpling scenario and they would get away with this. And now people are canceling orders. All over a few people with PF issues? I think not.

#753 4 years ago
Quoted from Extraballz:

If the number of affected PF’s is so small then why is JJP not quietly taking care of those with the PF clear issue. And why radio silence on a very small number of defects. Why? Because I believe the number is large. JJP’s behavior and lack of action speaks volumes. They thought this was just like the dimpling scenario and they would get away with this. And now people are canceling orders. All over a few people with PF issues? I think not.

Your comment is right on the money. I too believe they are staying silent because if they didn’t pandora’s box would open and they don’t want that, because the numbers affected are too large.

#754 4 years ago
Quoted from Extraballz:

If the number of affected PF’s is so small then why is JJP not quietly taking care of those with the PF clear issue. And why radio silence on a very small number of defects. Why? Because I believe the number is large. JJP’s behavior and lack of action speaks volumes. They thought this was just like the dimpling scenario and they would get away with this. And now people are canceling orders. All ove

Your comment is right on the money. I too believe they are staying silent because if they didn’t pandora’s box would open and they don’t want that, because the numbers affected are too large.

Shit - Now I am have to go and get that palm tree to put in that space.

#755 4 years ago
Quoted from jimwe5t:

You sir are the type of person that really makes this world nasty, with zero compassion or care about your neighbor. They haven’t come yet for me to go to the gas chamber...

I’m sure you think homeless people deserve it and would never donate to help them. Doesn’t affect you right?

Just in case you forgot. I’m sure it’s difficult to remember when you’re in the middle of an 18 day rant on pinside. You can get back to it now, Don’t want to take you away from your rage crusade....

#756 4 years ago

Yes and you’ll cause them to go out of business. Good job! I think they heard everybody now. Hopefully they will be able to solve the problem. Time to give it a rest.

#757 4 years ago
Quoted from Cgpinhead:

My POTC CE has a ton of plays....no problems at all. Please remember that the vast majority of owners have not had problems. .

If this would be the case, it makes even less sense JJP not taking care of thoose Who have.

As it stands, we are buying toys for amounts most people on earth would call a small fortune, and for most is really substantial money.
What Do we currently get?
Worries and frustration.

Not acceptable

#758 4 years ago
Quoted from Dr-pin:

If this would be the case, it makes even less sense JJP not taking care of thoose Who have.
As it stands, we are buying toys for amounts most people on earth would call a small fortune, and for most is really substantial money.
What Do we currently get?
Worries and frustration.
Not acceptable

Agreed. JJP should let the public know the numbers.

#759 4 years ago
Quoted from Procrastinator:

Just in case you forgot. I’m sure it’s difficult to remember when you’re in the middle of an 18 day rant on pinside. You can get back to it now, Don’t want to take you away from your rage crusade....

You never let up on personally attacking do you. Only way to defend is personally attack your opponent they say in politics, because you don’t like the truth being told. Seems you’re the one filled with rage. I’m only upset that we spend all this hard earned money on toys and receive no reasonable warranty support. Is that too much to ask? You perceive that as rage??? Pathetic.

#760 4 years ago
Quoted from jimwe5t:

Here you go again attempting to bully and attacking me when ever you come here to post. You’re the pathetic one and it never stops from you. I hope you find happiness in your very poor treatment toward me. Is this the only way you can defend JJP’s poor business practices toward us their customers? Constantly attacking a customer that is asking for JJP to take care of us buyers?

Post a picture of your JJP’s, I don’t believe for second you own one. For someone who has so much disdain for them how could you ever own their product? It absolutely defies logic that you are an owner when you said before they would be closed by 2020? What sense would that make?

#761 4 years ago

Post a picture of your JJP’s, I don’t believe for second you own one. For someone who has so much disdain for them how could you ever own their product? It absolutely defies logic that you are an owner when you said before they would be closed by 2020? What sense would that make?

He has no Games listed in his collection

Maybe he owns the flyers

#762 4 years ago
Quoted from Da-Shaker:

Yes and you’ll cause them to go out of business. Good job! I think they heard everybody now. Hopefully they will be able to solve the problem. Time to give it a rest.

And this is exactly the attitude that gave the pin manufacturers the confidence to push things to the breaking point with customers. If they go out of business it will be because of bad business. Period. The pin business gets more leeway than any other high priced product I’ve ever seen. People have let them cut back and water down for years now. And now the heart of the whole machine can be garbage? Doesn’t get more serious than that for me.

#763 4 years ago

I never once said they’d be closed by 2020. You are attacking and making things up again. No you’re not baiting me into showing personal photos of my home collection, just so you can bully and attack me more.

I like JJP and hope they stay in business. They have brought to us some good games with wholesome themes. I think the industry is much better with them in the picture. I said earlier I applaud them for going to water based clear coat and away from the dangerous and toxic VOC’s used in the past. These VOC’s are constantly off gassing in our homes. I much prefer machines with nontoxic clear coat rather than toxic cocktails of the past. But a remedy to fix all the people affected must be found to keep their big price toys looking good and still have reasonable resale value.

Now, I’ve given a very unkind poster like yourself, much more information or comments than I should have. Hope you can actually see the truth and quite trying to defend poor business decisions by the new owners of JJP. Old JJP would have not have let it get to this point.

#764 4 years ago
Quoted from Cgpinhead:

The answer to all the problems lies with Spooky pinball! They had the problem and fixed it. If a boutique pinball company can do it and stay afloat, I’m sure JJP and stern will be okay......once again, ASK SPOOKY.

Their "fix" of just not putting art where the posts meet the playfield is a workaround at best. Makes for ugly playfields. I do not want that to be the new standard.

#765 4 years ago
Quoted from Ballypinball:

He has no Games listed in his collection
Maybe he owns the flyers

I actually thought this was funny. Lol

#766 4 years ago
Quoted from jimwe5t:

I actually thought this was funny. Lol

What's funny is you don't have any games registered with JJP as an owner either or any support requests logged

#767 4 years ago

I don't think it's a handful of people. I've seen many people post their personal game and others post location games. I suggest a poll. Show a picture of rippling/pooling and ask pirates owners to select yes or no.

Another reason I think that is if someone is thinking of reselling their game, they're not going to leave evidence that their game has this issue in fear a future interested party may find it and beat them up on price

#768 4 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Their "fix" of just not putting art where the posts meet the playfield is a workaround at best. Makes for ugly playfields. I do not want that to be the new standard.

I'm not a fan of the washer fix. as I personally think the washers look like an eye-sore. Out of all the games in my game room, there's a few like BSD that have no art under the slingshots and that area extends past the slingshot posts. So leaving art off the area around and under the slingshots and posts has been done in the past and nobody has complained about it as far as I know. If the new normal going forward is digitally printed art not adhering well to playfields in places where things are fastened to it causing this issue (assuming this is the issue), and I could choose my "fix", I'd rather have art not around posts than unsightly off centered washers that look like they came from Lowes or Home Depot on my expensive NIB games.

Of course, maybe someone will come up with some anodized or gold plated washers to spice things up. There's an opportunity for the mod makers.

In full disclosure I do not have a JJP pin affected by this, but I do have an AC/DC Luci VE affected by this, so I'm posting this in the spirit of all of us pinheads being in this together when it comes to this particular issue, and I mean no ill will to JJP fans, as this washer fix is currently being used by both JJP and Stern. I would just like to know if others feel that the washer fix is unsightly and the no art option would be preferable as it is to me.

#769 4 years ago

You posted the holocaust reference you dunce. Sexual harassment? I gotta see this...show me where I “sexually harassed” you...
You clearly aren’t playing with a full deck, are you?

You can't reason with lunatics. Just avoid and ignore them. Stay focused on the issue at hand, not the kind of squabbling that always derails threads here.

#770 4 years ago
Quoted from Cgpinhead:

I don’t need to address your conspiracy theories, but let’s say JJP sold 1000 machines. Let’s also say that 50 have this issue...that is a low deficiency rate. In manufacturing that’s not a terrible number.
The reason I am suggesting a count is that facts and numbers give much more accurate information.
Also, I would like to add that “50” is a very high estimate....again, count the complaints...

Someone did this a couple months ago, it was over 100 pinsiders having issues with POTC. Remember, pinside is a small percentage of the overall pinball community, some say 30%. So extrapolate that number and you will see it’s a fair amount of games considering they only made 1000.

#771 4 years ago

I’m still not convinced the art is the main culprit. Certainly not in the clear pooling.

I’ve had a number of recent Sterns that don’t have pooling but do have ball guides that have significantly sunk into clear leaving a noticeable channel in the clear. Didn’t affect anything, and wasn’t noticeable until you lifted the guide up, but was definitely a result of soft clear.

Maybe the soft clear combined with the twisting motion of the Star posts being installed is enough to also dislodge the paint.

#772 4 years ago

I’m out on purchasing my Wonka LE unless I hear that JJP is going to warranty their playfields. It’s a shame too, because is was going to be my first NIB machine. It’s a theme my wife and I both love and we even sought out a location game to test drive the machine.

It really comes down to this:

I’m not going to spend 10k on something where there is clear evidence that the manufacturer isn’t going to do right by its customers. Period.

The fact that they are not making things right tells me that the problem is systemic. Why would someone risk their reputation and even a single multi-thousand dollar sale over a hand full of bad parts? They probably know there is a serious problem and realize the potential end of their company if they have to replace hundreds of playfieds under warranty.

This seems like a growing pain. I hope they are able to address it and move forward.

#773 4 years ago

The biggest shame of all of this is that JJP knew about this issue being reported by Pirates customers months before Wonka shipped. How in the world did this issue not get resolved for Wonka knowing what was being reported 6 months ago? Someone at JJP should have told the playfield manufacturer we are not accepting playfields until this issue is addressed. Maybe they did and the playfield manufacturer said they can't do anything. Ok, find another manufacturer then.

Same goes for Stern as we are now seeing more reports of the same issue occuring on multiple titles of their games. I'm out of any new Stern and JJP's until this issue is resolved. I refuse to gamble another $6k - $10k for the NIB pinball quality lottery. Instead I bought a nice Mata Hari yesterday with a CPR playfield installed to enjoy.

No one should feel bad about hammering the manufacturer's on this issue either. Prices have gone up like crazy over the years and if Stern, JJP, or whoever wants to charge record NIB prices then they need to offer top quality.

#774 4 years ago

Cancelled my order and got my deposit back. Unfortunately the NIB experience is dead for me. I have already given up on Stern because of my issues with their product now Jack.

#775 4 years ago
Quoted from Cgpinhead:

Is there though? Has anybody counted? Let’s start on page one and do an honest count of the known machines with problems. The low number might surprise you.....Don’t get me wrong, I completely empathize with those that have issues. I myself am waiting to hear from the manufacturers before I go through with my purchase... But I just suggest before throwing the baby out with the bath water has anyone actually counted?

You can no more say that the majority have no problems than we can say the majority do. Either way there are a significant number with the problem. See the poll here:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/potc-who-has-playfield-dimples-cracking-wear-around-star-posts-

Over 100 with problems. That’s just on pinside and just people who saw and voted in the thread, so it’s a small sampling of owners to begin with. The number who voted they don’t have problems was around 50. So of 150 votes, 2/3 have the problem.

#776 4 years ago
Quoted from f3honda4me:

You can no more say that the majority have no problems than we can say the majority do. Either way there are a significant number with the problem. See the poll here:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/potc-who-has-playfield-dimples-cracking-wear-around-star-posts-
Over 100 with problems. That’s just on pinside and just people who saw and voted in the thread, so it’s a small sampling of owners to begin with. The number who voted they don’t have problems was around 50. So of 150 votes, 2/3 have the problem.

Yeah and that was the POTC thread and as much as I hate to say it, issues on Wonka seem to be even more widespread given how there are less of them produced so far.

#777 4 years ago

If regulations surrounding the types and amounts of chemicals that can be used are negatively impacting playfield quality isn't it time for Stern and JJP to consider dumping wood playfields altogether in favor of a composite alternative? There's a few examples of pins being made over the years using composite playfields that have held up extremely well.

If a high quality playfield alternative became the norm and issues such as severe dimpling, clear chipping, clear pooling, etc went away would anyone really care if the playfield wasn't made out of wood? I wouldn't.

#778 4 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

If regulations surrounding the types and amounts of chemicals that can be used are negatively impacting playfield quality isn't it time for Stern and JJP to consider dumping wood playfields altogether in favor of a composite alternative? There's a few examples of pins being made over the years using composite playfields that have held up extremely well.
If a high quality playfield alternative became the norm and issues such as severe dimpling, clear chipping, clear pooling, etc went away would anyone really care if the playfield wasn't made out of wood? I wouldn't.

I am interested in the "hardtop" notion myself.

#779 4 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

I'm with you here. Maybe even a wood playfield with a composite overlay like the hardtop guys are doing. I can't believe with all the dimpling, ghosting, and now art/clearcoat wrinkling threads over the past few years, there hasn't been internal discussion at Stern & JJP about this. Edit: LOL, zaphX just barely beat me to the hardtop suggestion.

#780 4 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

Isn’t Deeproot working on an alternative playfield? I’ve heard rumors that it will have a plastic type material? Anyone else hear anything?

#781 4 years ago

I also cancelled my ce #21 over this ... I’ve owned since 21 and pirates ce 21.

Sorry but this isn’t right and I’m just not buying anything

#782 4 years ago

Me and a buddy met up at a local place to play the other day. Both Wonka and JP had bad issues around star posts. My buddy didn't see it as that big of an issue. Me....no way in hell am I currently buying NIB.

#783 4 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

I don’t buy this is some regulation issue. If it was then why are there many playfields produced today without this issue from CGC, spooky, CPR, and others?

#784 4 years ago
Quoted from f3honda4me:

I don’t buy this is some regulation issue. If it was then why are there many playfields produced today without this issue from CGC, spooky, CPR, and others?

I agree, it’s just an easy unprovable excuse.
There would be zero games without defect if that was the cause.

#785 4 years ago
Quoted from Rum-Z:

I'm not a fan of the washer fix. as I personally think the washers look like an eye-sore. Out of all the games in my game room, there's a few like BSD that have no art under the slingshots and that area extends past the slingshot posts. So leaving art off the area around and under the slingshots and posts has been done in the past and nobody has complained about it as far as I know. If the new normal going forward is digitally printed art not adhering well to playfields in places where things are fastened to it causing this issue (assuming this is the issue), and I could choose my "fix", I'd rather have art not around posts than unsightly off centered washers that look like they came from Lowes or Home Depot on my expensive NIB games.
Of course, maybe someone will come up with some anodized or gold plated washers to spice things up. There's an opportunity for the mod makers.
In full disclosure I do not have a JJP pin affected by this, but I do have an AC/DC Luci VE affected by this, so I'm posting this in the spirit of all of us pinheads being in this together when it comes to this particular issue, and I mean no ill will to JJP fans, as this washer fix is currently being used by both JJP and Stern. I would just like to know if others feel that the washer fix is unsightly and the no art option would be preferable as it is to me.

What Do you think the art will look like after the steel ball has bounced on it for a couple of years?

#786 4 years ago
Quoted from jeffro01:

I have absolutely zero reason to even question JJP or think that my WONKA CE will be anything less than absolute perfection...

...But, it hasn't happened to me so to me it's inappropriate and ridiculous to speculate on what would happen or what has happened to others based on what they chose to share in an online forum...

Zero reason to even question absolute perfection?! LOL, whatever dude. You can't be serious.

Not sure what being on an "online forum" has to do with anything. It is way more ridiculous to ignore this situation or try and smooth it over with handwaving and horrible logic, i.e. what you are doing.

#787 4 years ago
Quoted from Dr-pin:

What Do you think the art will look like after the steel ball has bounced on it for a couple of years?

I'm gonna find out with my Luci VE which is 14 months old and has the wrinkling around the post issue. I seriously do wonder! I mean, why wouldn't the art and clearcoat start to let loose in areas of heavy dimpling? I don't have a playfield protector on to protect those areas where the ball travels. I mean Yikes!! Think of the future issues that could happen here. We're just at the beginning with this issue.

#788 4 years ago
Quoted from Rum-Z:

I'm gonna find out with my Luci VE which is 14 months old and has the wrinkling around the post issue. I seriously do wonder! I mean, why wouldn't the art and clearcoat start to let loose in areas of heavy dimpling? I don't have a playfield protector on to protect those areas where the ball travels. I mean Yikes!! Think of the future issues that could happen here. We're just at the beginning with this issue.

Strange thing, why is it that ripples on the JJP machines pretty much are guaranteed to chip and peel like an onion in time but on the Stern games ripples/bunching it doesn’t seem to chip?

Or I should say the chipping percentage seems to be much lower.

#789 4 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

Strange thing, why is it that ripples on the JJP machines pretty much are guaranteed to chip and peel like an onion in time but on the Stern games ripples/bunching it doesn’t seem to chip?

From what I’ve seen and researched. Yes.

#790 4 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

I know my Stern chipped, and I suspect it'll chip more as time goes on.

#791 4 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

Someone did this a couple months ago, it was over 100 pinsiders having issues with POTC. Remember, pinside is a small percentage of the overall pinball community, some say 30%. So extrapolate that number and you will see it’s a fair amount of games considering they only made 1000.

It doesn't matter if this is 5 customers or 300.....the fact is JJP isn't standing behind their product....its says a lot about them as a company. I've owned WOZ (RR and ECLE), Hobbit, and DILE so I enjoy their games (none of those had play field issues). I've wanted to purchase POTC, and WW, but not willing to roll the dice on a $10K game when its pretty clear they won't stand behind their product. This is a big friggin deal, and unfortunately could lead to their demise....u have to take care of your customers....

#792 4 years ago
Quoted from Cgpinhead:

My POTC CE has a ton of plays....no problems at all. Please remember that the vast majority of owners have not had problems. The ones that do, post about it. I own every JJP game and can attest to the fact that they all have perfect playfields and no issues whatsoever. I also believe that most people (other than the ones sending photos on here) have had no problems either. I just think that the manufacturers need to speak up about this problem as gambling thousands of dollars is not a fun thing to do.

Agree. 4 JJPs. 4 problem free playfield. Just for a bit of balance

#793 4 years ago

I had a space for a new game.

Instead of a JP, I am going to pick up an older Stern with a rock solid SAM board set, finished code and a decent playfield

#794 4 years ago

Checked out this thread as I’m in on a CE - clearly I’m a fkn moron.

Besides this thread being educational on that point...the bonus point is this thread is freakin hilarious. Conspiracy theories, sexual harassment and even the holocaust. LMFAO.

#795 4 years ago
Quoted from Cgpinhead:

I don’t need to address your conspiracy theories, but let’s say JJP sold 1000 machines. Let’s also say that 50 have this issue...that is a low deficiency rate. In manufacturing that’s not a terrible number.
The reason I am suggesting a count is that facts and numbers give much more accurate information.
Also, I would like to add that “50” is a very high estimate....again, count the complaints...

Speaking as someone that canceled their Wonka CE pre-order while in the process of placing it. A distributor encouraged me to read pinside JJP threads first so I’d know what I may be getting into. Wow. I wasn’t ready for this.

I could live with something like 50 out of 1000 pf’s having issues. Provided the company shows a track record of fixing/replacing those 50 upon the customer identifying and reporting them as defective.

From what I’ve read we don’t know the number affected but I’ve seen 0 speak up and say JJP resolved their issue. I’ve read of them covering up the issue (washers) and making the issue the customers problem (we’ll maybe sell you another pf for $550 and you can find someone to do the 72 man hours of labor to rebuild it piece by piece).

If I bought a new car under warranty with poorly sealed head gaskets, I’d expect the dealer to fix the problem.

Not sell me a new engine and tell me good luck with the swap.

Before someone tells me it’s not a valid analogy I’d like to point out that a Wonka CE is the cost of a new (albeit cheap) car.

As a potential new customer to JJP that gives me pause.

#796 4 years ago

Just wanted to clear up a few things, been away and got some PMs and thought I would share.

The GOTG pic below is a game with a build date of February 2018...I am not the original owner so i don't know when it shipped but that's the date on the game. When all the play field issues showed up i checked my games and noticed not only the pooling but a small amount of chipping happening.

Key issue here, GOTG left outlane is a real PITA...probably the first time ever I felt the need to close the outlane to an easier setting so people playing the game could have a chance. When I did that he clear pooled up almost immediately.

So... a game that looks to have a 1.5 year old clearcoat STILL has not hardened. That tells me the games plagued with this never will harden and from what I can guess from all the posts is it's all about the mix of the batches of clear. A lot of games out there must have the issue to some extent and people are just paying attention now...

It's a bad situation for everybody. I think Mirco is clearly to blame but what can they do? They can't issue 2,000 replacement playfields and not go out of business...assume everyone is insured, so what's next....Stern/JJP etc sue Mirco....how long is that going to take? Who will pay for all the new play fields made by CGC or whomever can do them instead of Mirco?

Looks to me like Stern/JJP will have to drag it out until they get a new source or guarantees from Mirco. In the meantime they will try to offer playfields at cost or more depending on how crazy the person is who is complaining and how much pressure they can bring to bear. They probably won't make a statement to avoid a mad rush of people wanting replacements...remember the first Pentium chip that had a floating point issue if you tried to split the atom or something? Every grandma that bought a new PC and read about it wanted a replacement.

Me personally, probably will wait for it to get bad and see what the manufacturerers are eventually forced to offer. I don't see an easy solution so I am not going to worry too much about it.

PS - I happened to get a new Dialed in recently also and it has pooling so far on one of the slingshot posts.

20190803_225207 (resized).jpg20190803_225207 (resized).jpg38uuzo (resized).jpg38uuzo (resized).jpg
#797 4 years ago
Quoted from JoeJet:February 2018

Feb 2018? How far back does the soft clear pooling issue go?
-mof

#798 4 years ago

The higher the defect rate, the less likely they will take care of customers. 5 out of 1,000? Fully populated replacement playfield with shipping covered both ways. 500 out of 1,000? Maybe we'll sell you a blank playfield at cost plus shipping. Replacing hundreds of playfields for free would put them out of business. Not doing it might eventually have the same effect, though.

#799 4 years ago
Quoted from Rum-Z:

It's not just under the sling posts.

I went with fairly large mylar rings instead of the ugly washer route. Looks great and no more problems so far on a route jjPotC.

#800 4 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

The Stern ripples absolutely chip. The Iron Maiden Prem here had a ripple that turned into a chip recently. The bigger the ripple, the more likely it will eventually chip.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
There are 2,228 posts in this topic. You are on page 16 of 45.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wonka-le-sling-post-chipping-/page/16 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.