(Topic ID: 249691)

Wonka LE Sling Post Chipping in one month!!

By rs812

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_20190915_104054 (resized).jpg
IMG_20190915_104033 (resized).jpg
IMG_20190915_104014 (resized).jpg
IMG_20190915_103959 (resized).jpg
IMG_20190915_103920 (resized).jpg
c9446e8d64675ee8b459160cc40d3ae7 (resized).png
Screenshot_20190928-160816_Amazon Shopping (resized).jpg
20190912_153820 (resized).jpg
20190912_153804 (resized).jpg
20190912_153118 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20190914-220637_Chrome (resized).jpg
starpost (resized).jpg
20190911_113947 (resized).jpg
outlane.jpg
20190717_151953 (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 2,228 posts in this topic. You are on page 14 of 45.
#651 4 years ago
Quoted from mtp78:

Everyone needs to calm down. Problem is being handled and they will eventually make a statement. I support JJP and will buy a wonka.

I AM CALM!!!!!! (lol)

I do support JJP, But this I do not support this serious issue and taking a stand. This is not like JJP has been upfront on this and like Hey were sorry but here is a populated playfield to make up for this - I did my homework and TRUST ME - It was not easy for me to email JOE and tell him that I am out on my #12. I read alot of posts (ALOT) and have talked to those close to this and looked at the time frames and what was being done.

JJP is wrong as a company and they need to do the right thing - They should have done it from the start. But lets hope they will learn from this and fix the problem and move on to other games - Because if not, They are losing customers. I am just one and I am sure I will not break them on my sales - but as a whole they are hurting themselves.

#652 4 years ago
Quoted from mtp78:

Everyone needs to calm down. Problem is being handled and they will eventually make a statement. I support JJP and will buy a wonka.

They handled it w washers on POTC, and have had more than enough time to do the right thing.

I also cancelled my POTC CE, as well as Wonka CE when it was obvious there was no intent of addressing the issue.

Commending RichieWrench for taking a stand...speaks volumes....

Something wrong in JJP land, is what it is

#653 4 years ago
Quoted from mtp78:

I AM CALM
I AM CALM
I AM CALM
I AM CALM
I AM CALM
I AM CALM
I AM CALM
I AM CALM
I AM CALM
I AM CALM
I AM CALM

big-black_2_2 (resized).jpgbig-black_2_2 (resized).jpg
#654 4 years ago
Quoted from mtp78:

The problem actually is not being handled because there are lots of people who have already been told that they aren’t getting a new playfield. I know that you are a JJP fan because 90% of your posts are about JJP, which thats great and i get it but please don’t take up for them when they aren’t standing behind their products. There are lots of POTC owners right now that are fit to be tied with JJP and rightfully so.

I love my Sterns too but if they don’t stand behind their games i will publicly blast them to no end. Theres nothing worse than a company selling someone a 5-13K game that is defective and then telling them that they wont replace the defective playfield that they sold them that was of very poor quality.

#655 4 years ago
Quoted from mtp78:

They've made a statement. Been making one for quite some time. Have a feeling this latest is going to hit pretty hard.

#656 4 years ago
Quoted from RichieWrench:

I posted on my page that I started for the Collector Editions for Willy Wonka first
I AM OUT ON MY WILLY WONKA CE #12
For those of you that are wanting the #12 - I guess it will be available. I am taking a stance on this issue with the chipping playfields that or showing up on the POTC and now Willy Wonka (there might even be other as well). I have not had a chance to see the CE playfield and it might be amazing and all - But even if it is -- I am still out on my preorder.
I know we all have had fun with me being the #12 on the CE models and powder coating on the coin doors and me picking on Joe @ 3 AM and all. I am taking a stand on this issue on the chipping playfields. I understand that this has not happen to me and my games are fine and in good shape - But I have a serious problem with how this is all being handled.
So - Let me first say that I love Joe @ Pinstar and I would never do anything that would hurt him - He is a riot and puts up with my shit. He is my friend.
We got these chipping issues showing up on some of the Willy Wonka playfields and I am concern about how it is being handled by JJP with NO clear solution that is making the customer happy. I think a fair solution is a populated playfield. But that is not happening - Just giving out some washers does not fix the problem. Really the problem needs to be fixed back to the source and get this done before it blows up out of control. But, till it does - Any customer that is having a issue with chipping playfield needs to be taken care of and it needs to be done the right way.
We spend 12,500 for these games - A chipping playfied would make me PIST - I would take off work and drive that game down to the JJP factory and drop it off myself if that happened to me. But this is not about those that are paying more for a CE model. For me, I am lucky that I can do this - But I work extra long hours on weekends and nights to help pay for my hobby and boxing art collection. So, I am not different than those of you out there working from paycheck to paycheck. I work very long hours and put alot of time and passion in my plumbing company. So this is the same with Pinball - I have alot of passion for pinball and to see those around me not getting a fair solution and still upset about what is going on and having to just settle with what is going on with their game, or having to pay out $550.00 for a playfield that they should not even have to pay one penny for in my opinion.
Sorry - I can not do this and stand by and not take a stand - So Again,
I am out - WWCF Collectors Edition #12
JJP needs to do the right thing - I am not picking on any certain person @ JJP. But I am saying that JJP as a whole and as a company needs to do the right thing and till they do - I AM OUT. I am out on all games unless I work something out with Joe. I will still do business with Joe and I am hoping that this will be taken care of and if it does and I do not get #12 because I let it go - So be it. I will maybe get another number - Trust me @ 500 CE Models and with all this shit going on right now - They will be available. Heck, #1 might be available if this does not get taken care of soon.
I am not asking for a boycott - I am not trying to hurt anyone. I am just taking a stance and for me and I hope others will do the same to hopefully show JJP that we are all willing to give something up to do what it right.
JJP is a great company - But here as of late, they are not acting like one. They are making a big mistake. I am just one person, But I am my own person and I remember JJP from the early days and all I got to say is that if they will not take care of those having issues now - Who is to say that they will take care of me later. I dont care if a game cost $5,000 or $16,000.00 - The company that makes those games need to take care of the customers.
I hope this gets better soon, but till then - I AM OUT on WWCF CE #12 - I have sent my notice to Joe, but I am not asking for refund - I bought Mafia from Joe a couple months ago and might get something else and if not, I am hoping that this gets resolved and i will used it then towards a game.
Thanks to all and we do need to stand together.

You sir are an outstanding individual and I applaud and stand beside you. At one time I was going to collect every JJP game like yourself, but now just sticking with Stern, as they back up any and every thing I’ve ever asked of them. I really wanted WW and Toy Story CE, but will be out on it, if this does not get handled. I’m not sure it is going to be handled in the correct manner. The new owners are not demonstrating that they run that kind of business.

If I was in your part of the country, you’d get all my plumbing business! I agree, when Richie is out on getting a number 12, this is serious. I agree, with MK, JJP has been making a statement on the serious PF issues for quite sometime. Nothing has been resolved, with all the issues from POTC and now WW. They’ve made a statement. Pay $550.00 for an unpopulated play field and do the major mechanical change over that almost no one is qualified to do or live with it or get out. Pretty clear statement already made.

#657 4 years ago
Quoted from mtp78:

Said the captain of the Titanic...

#658 4 years ago
Quoted from jimwe5t:

The more I look at this issue, the more i’m convinced that the ink/art playfield/clear coat is not properly binding. Unless someone shows me differently, Munsters has no issues here since they did not let the artwork interfere with the slings for example. No ink/artwork/clear coat adhesion issue in the typical troubled sling area, as WW and POTC demonstrate. Sling posts on Munsters have no artwork/ink directly below the posts.[quoted image]

My RR Woz has no ink/art under the sling post, no problem on my end. I am starting to think maybe it is the ink not letting the clear coat cure right

073FB4C8-CCE8-4EB5-956F-FECDA9FFC2C0 (resized).jpeg073FB4C8-CCE8-4EB5-956F-FECDA9FFC2C0 (resized).jpegC6890BB2-4E98-4771-8720-736118874F72 (resized).jpegC6890BB2-4E98-4771-8720-736118874F72 (resized).jpeg
#659 4 years ago

I AM CALM!!!!!! (lol)
I do support JJP, But this I do not support this serious issue and taking a stand. This is not like JJP has been upfront on this and like Hey were sorry but here is a populated playfield to make up for this - I did my homework and TRUST ME - It was not easy for me to email JOE and tell him that I am out on my #12. I read alot of posts (ALOT) and have talked to those close to this and looked at the time frames and what was being done.
JJP is wrong as a company and they need to do the right thing - They should have done it from the start. But lets hope they will learn from this and fix the problem and move on to other games - Because if not, They are losing customers. I am just one and I am sure I will not break them on my sales - but as a whole they are hurting themselves.

F0A1F37F-D333-44E6-9EE8-333E5DE3B66C (resized).jpegF0A1F37F-D333-44E6-9EE8-333E5DE3B66C (resized).jpeg
#660 4 years ago

My potc was damaged in shipping and returned to JJP to be fixed. Jack and his son personally repaired my game and even signed it. I provide that background so that everyone will realize what JJP is doing as of last week for this issue. I was told by my distro that they would be applying all the factory fixes that they've identified.

For the clear pooling issue, they not only acknowledged there is an issue, but they also realized the washers they are providing aren't adequate. I say that because they supplied my game with very thick rubber under star posts for the slings. Some (all?) of the other posts had no fix applied and show pooling of the clear. This is a game born in January with no play on it other than their testing.

The clear is so soft that just the clamping force of these posts is enough to squeeze out the clear. Until or if the clear hardens, these posts can't be installed or this will happen again. No game sitting unplayed with those posts still installed is safe from this it would appear. I'm going to be monitoring to see if people's replacement potc playfields ever harden. If they do and JJP won't stand behind their product, I guess I'll buy a $550 playfield and sit on it

IMG_20190821_171228 (resized).jpgIMG_20190821_171228 (resized).jpgScreenshot_20190815-144939 (resized).pngScreenshot_20190815-144939 (resized).png
#661 4 years ago
Quoted from Adipocere:

My distributor said that he makes a little over $200 on the Wonka SEs. When JJP lowered prices on the entry editions, the difference was taken almost completely out of the distro’s profit margin. I’m not sure if they made up for it on the LEs though. I would suspect that way more Wonka SEs are selling compared to previous JJP titles, including to new buyers like myself who could not justify the higher prices in the past.
JJP is apparently strict on a lot, including shipping fees for distros. This is why you rarely if ever see the free shipping deals you see on Sterns. Way less profit margin.
I can not confirm any of this, but I didn’t get the impression he was lying (or had any reason to). I also didn’t get into or particularly care to ask how much they make on Sterns.

Do you really think he would tell you hay buddy I mark up my games by $1500 per unit

#662 4 years ago

JJP response has been “buy another bad playfield unpopulated for $550”

Stern response is https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jurassic-park-stern-2019-owners-club-welcome-to-jurassic-park/page/10#post-5165129

I’m loving JJP less these days :/

#663 4 years ago
Quoted from JY64:

Do you really think he would tell you hay buddy I mark up my games by $1500 per unit

The prices are pretty set for JJPs from what I see. And again, I was just passing on what he said, not vouching for its accuracy.

#664 4 years ago
Quoted from mtp78:

Everyone needs to calm down. Problem is being handled and they will eventually make a statement.

Actions speak louder than words.

#665 4 years ago
Quoted from mtp78:

It’s a little late for a statement for us POtC owners who have been dealing with this shit since winter and wasted countless amounts of time emailing and talking on the phone with JJP.

Yet no acceptable resolution to date.

So now because wonka is all jacked up they are going to do something?

Hopefully they take care of the POTC folks too.

#666 4 years ago
Quoted from Coz:

[quoted image]

Now that is a funny pic...lmao.

#667 4 years ago
Quoted from mtp78:

Since you have some inside info from JJP, can you tell us if they will ever address the Dialed In patch issues on the early machines and why they decided to upgrade the processor and increase the memory mid production, effectively screwing all the early buyers of Dialed In? It's awesome that a good number of Dialed In owners are stuck on 1.57 and haven't been able to apply patches 1.60, 1.61 and 1.71 because our hardware cannot support it. Anyone buying a NIB JJP machine should be aware that they have done this and could do it again in the future. Terrible business practice if you ask me.

#668 4 years ago
Quoted from PinBuck:

Since you have some inside info from JJP, can you tell us if they will ever address the Dialed In patch issues on the early machines and why they decided to upgrade the processor and increase the memory mid production, effectively screwing all the early buyers of Dialed In? It's awesome that a good number of Dialed In owners are stuck on 1.57 and haven't been able to apply patches 1.60, 1.61 and 1.71 because our hardware cannot support it. Anyone buying a NIB JJP machine should be aware that they have done this and could do it again in the future. Terrible business practice if you ask me.

Woah I had no idea that was a thing. That's absurd. You'd think they'd send out some sort of upgraded boards to the early adopters...

#669 4 years ago

Is the JJP Open House this weekend?

#670 4 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

If they’re not already, JJP should be listening when a customer like richiewrench cancels his CE order.

Not it there is a waiting list of people who would buy it in an instant if Richie passes

#671 4 years ago
Quoted from PinBuck:

Wait.......what!?!

#672 4 years ago
Quoted from f3honda4me:

JJP response has been “buy another bad playfield unpopulated for $550”
Stern response is https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jurassic-park-stern-2019-owners-club-welcome-to-jurassic-park/page/10#post-5165129
I’m loving JJP less these days :/

Exactly.....Stern does stand behind it's product, and though a pita, will send populated pf's, cabs, whatever, if you bitch enough (sometimes you don't even have to).

Paranoia over spike board availability? imagine what a Cl**ster F**K it would be if you couldn't get proprietary JJP boards!!! Does anyone even sell these outside of direct from factory?

I'm still amazed that people are thrilled to pay for the 2.0 board upgrade....think about it...making people pay for replacement boardsets that were crap when they bought the machine. I'm not thinking about it anymore...this is completely out of control, and been going on since inception. Eyes super wide open now....

#673 4 years ago

If I hear one more time "most innovative, best built machines"......sick of this shit....really am

#674 4 years ago
Quoted from PinBuck:

Whoa.

whammy.gifwhammy.gif
#675 4 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

If I hear one more time "most innovative, best built machines"......sick of this shit....really am

"Jeff....May not like that"

#676 4 years ago
Quoted from rs812:

Great news if this is true. Until then, my $10k stays in my pocket.

U really got 10K cash in your pocket?

#677 4 years ago

D33E9B97-CAE2-4983-A3FC-EB306850110F (resized).jpegD33E9B97-CAE2-4983-A3FC-EB306850110F (resized).jpeg
#678 4 years ago
Quoted from Coz:

[quoted image]

Who needs cash anyway?

18ECD0CA-6737-4ADE-8404-836DDEAAE7D0.gif18ECD0CA-6737-4ADE-8404-836DDEAAE7D0.gif
#679 4 years ago

Lol! Depends on what, when, and where I am going and what I might be buying. I can tell you that if you ever cross the Canadian border with $15k cash, make sure you declare it on both sides of the border at the time you cross.

#680 4 years ago

Glad to see ya'll starting to really bind together and stop buying this product. If I bought a game NIB for like $3K and this shit was happening, I'd lose it. I can't imagine 4X that amount.

I don't need to keep up and I work very hard for my money and I have taken the time away from my work and family to get up to speed on this issue and I will be posting my comments and taking a stance. This is way far more serious than a coin door or some kind of popularity issue.
Those that know me, Know that I LOVE PINBALL - I am not the best player - But I have always loved Pinball and I have taken my office and made it into a mini like arcade room and FREE to the public to come in and play and for the Annual Event that I always have the weekend before the Chicago Expo for my fellow Pinsiders to come over and play and have some food and drinks. I love what I do and I love that I can share that with others. To me that is my reward, BUT - If I was to get a playfield that was chipping - I would be PIST and would demand results.
I had to find out certain things like populated playfield (really did not know 100% what that meant) and reading thru past posts and talking with friends and YES - I even consulted with a legal team. But I truly feel that this can be resolved and if not -- Well then Just one less customer I guess.
Stay Tuned..........

FWIW, even from down here in the Florida Panhandle, your efforts within the national community are known, and I respect your commitment and devotion to it. Thank you, and here's to hoping JJP really gets their fucking shit together, or does the majority of the community a favor and simply bows out.

Quite frankly, between having a PF that is falling apart in chunks or no game at all, I'd choose no game. Less stress and more $$ in my account.

#681 4 years ago
Quoted from cosmokramer:

Not it there is a waiting list of people who would buy it in an instant if Richie passes

There’s not a waiting list.

#682 4 years ago
Quoted from cosmokramer:

Seriously? There’s a waiting list for Wonka CE’s? No one even knows what the CE is yet. Hard to believe, but then again nothing surprises me in this hobby.

#683 4 years ago

I told JJP the same thing a few weeks ago.
I will not buy Wonka or anything else until they fix their playfield issues.

They have known about my chipping from the beginning.
Of course I was offered the post fix, which doesn't cover the damage on my POTC LE.
I wasn't even offered the playfield until I asked about it.
Then offered the same deal of 550.00 plus international shipping charges.
Horse shit I think, these games cost close to 14,000.00 CAD. here.
I really don't think the customer should have to pony up for the playfield either.

Still waiting on my reply to the last email, my reply is going up the ladder supposedly.
It has been a long time on this one issue already.

Step up JJP

#684 4 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

Seriously? There’s a waiting list for Wonka CE’s? No one even knows what the CE is yet. Hard to believe, but then again nothing surprises me in this hobby.

Pretty sure he’s joking. Over 500 waiting list on a $12,500.00 unseen machine. Don’t think so. Even seen they’d never sell 500 or so called laugh a minute LE number of 5000. Unreal.

What’s so funny is we don’t have to make up this stuff, JJP supplies us with it!

#685 4 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

I didnt mean to indicate that there was a waiting list...I dont think there is, but there are a lot of wealthy people in this hobby, so who knows...

#686 4 years ago
Quoted from PinBuck:

Isn't it just a <$100 new motherboard/CPU combo?

#687 4 years ago
Quoted from pingod:

Of course I was offered the post fix, which doesn't cover the damage on my POTC LE.
I really don't think the customer should have to pony up for the playfield either.
Still waiting on my reply to the last email, my reply is going up the ladder supposedly.
Step up JJP

Their ladder is short, with not many working there to escalate toward, so think you’ve got an answer already, which is so sad what they’re doing to you.

#688 4 years ago

JJP back room “coming up with a fix” conversation: “Really hoping there are enough suckers out there that don’t read pinside or don’t realize the pooling and chipping all over their PF is not normal.” Lol

#689 4 years ago
Quoted from pingod:

Step up JJP

They have huge balls to offer buyers with issues replacement play fields at $500.
Did you ask if the playfield offered was from a different production run than what’s already in your machine?
I can only imagine what would happen(stroke /mental breakdown) if someone took them up on their lame replacement offer and actually undertook or payed someone to do the swap only to have the same exact problems/issues occur that they already had to begin with!!!

#690 4 years ago
Quoted from jimwe5t:

Pretty sure he’s joking. Over 500 waiting list on a $12,500.00 unseen machine. Don’t think so. Even seen they’d never sell 500 or so called laugh a minute LE number of 5000. Unreal.
What’s so funny is we don’t have to make up this stuff, JJP supplies us with it!

I don't know your background or how long you've been in pinball - maybe since you joined Pinside or for 40 years.

That being said, when GBs was leaked, the LEs sold out (bought from distributors) overnight - all of them - gone. There was a near "mass hysteria" from the community (read: home owners - NOT distributors) to get their hands on one. Shiniest turd I've ever seen.

Bottom line: it is absolutely not unprecedented. GBLE was also $4500 less expensive. Let that sink in for a moment - the difference of the value of a NIB Stern Pro at 2014 pricing - is the difference between GBLE and WonkaCE.

#691 4 years ago
Quoted from ultimategameroom:

They have huge balls to offer buyers with issues replacement play fields at $500.
Did you ask if the playfield offered was from a different production run than what’s already in your machine?
I can only imagine what would happen(stroke /mental breakdown) if someone took them up on their lame replacement offer and actually undertook or payed someone to do the swap only to have the same exact problems/issues occur that they already had to begin with!!!

I can't believe they just send out a new pf who is gonna be able to fit that? a pf swap is an insane amount of work. Plus You need all the tools and spare time to do it. Are these pf partly populated? ie have all the t-nuts installed etc...

I can't see many people taking that offer up unless they have previous experience.

#692 4 years ago

I didn't ask them, But we all know Mirco is doing them all.
Probably have the same issues if used right away.
I would hope some cure time would help it though.

#693 4 years ago
Quoted from russdx:

I can't believe they just send out a new pf who is gonna be able to fit that? a pf swap is an insane amount of work. Plus You need all the tools and spare time to do it. Are these pf partly populated? ie have all the t-nuts installed etc...
I can't see many people taking that offer up unless they have previous experience.

At only $550, you can be sure that is only the wood PF, nothing else. Had a friend that received one and it is only the wood printed clear coated PF. $550 for the main part of the machine. $12,500.00 for a CE. There’s a little markup in there. I realize, some $5 to $50 mechs as well as few hundred dollars worth of screen, computer, cabinet and license. Always thought the large markup was to be able to take care of issues like this? Amazing Stern can make a pro for basically $7k less.

#694 4 years ago
Quoted from jimwe5t:

The new owners are not demonstrating that they run that kind of business.

New owners? Did I miss something?

#695 4 years ago

Well this was the SPOT for the WWCF CE #12 -- It was all nice and ready for it to be inserted in and hopefully before my Annual Pinball Party that I have before the Chicago Expo.

I wonder If I could just put in a palm tree here.

I told my wife what I did - SHE WAS SHOCKED -- You guys and gals have to understand this - I wanted to take my time and do my own homework and not just jump on a bandwagon and I wanted to make sure that what I did was something that I felt strong about and might be able to help and lets see if we get somewhere with this issue.

My biggest concern to me was to make sure that I did not hurt Joe's feelings. Because I know Joe is my friend and all, BUT -- If I got a playfield that was chipping - I would be PIST and it would go back to Joe and I would not settle for washers of some kind of cheap fix. I get there is an issue with the playfields and not Just Willy Wonka - POTC and I hear some others. The part that got me was JJP's fix or trying to help those that scream loud enough and even they had to pay for playfield for $550.00 at their own expense.

I am lucky that If I had to populate a playfield, I have someone that can do that for me - But even that would cost me about 1200.00 to have that done. So, if you add the cost of the new playfield and labor - You are in for about $2,000.00 - When it should be ZERO.

I am not looking to hurt JJP - But I really do want them to know that they are hurting me and those around me - Some here are my friends and I take what they say serious and for me it was like hurting a part of my Pinball family.

SO HERE IS WHAT I HAVE TO SAY TO JJP and Jack (if he has any say in this matter) - I hope they see this and takes this to heart for what it is worth:

I remember the day that when Jack came to alot of us and had this crazy idea of starting a Pinball Company and introduce a game called WOZ Emerald City - It was for most of us, It was a LEAP OF FAITH. All of us that was in this pool paid up front to help fund this and it took as much as 2 years for this game to come along and for me the game was great. I mean what an idea, A company that made high end quality pinball machines and then there was Hobbit, It took the company up to the next level and for me - They listen about this game and made changes - AGAIN - They listened and made changes from the feedback that they were getting from the pinball community. Did it delay that game - Yes it Did, but I think the end result was much better and they did not just push it out there and just say " HERE IT IS". There are alot of us out there that were with you from the start and you are starting to lose that base that helped to get JJP where it is today - So Please, Listen to what is going on and offer a good solution that will make those affected happy.

But what I am concern with is the chipping of the playfields. Just does not seem like JJP to offer the best solution, which is a populated playfield - But the sad truth is - It is up to JJP to make this right. And as of this posting - They have not made it right and till they do, I am out on any game and those that know me -- THAT IS ALOT FOR ME TO SAY -- I LOVE PINBALL and this really does hurt my feelings that there are those around us that are getting hurt and being forced to settle.

If they (JJP Management / Owners ) care about my future investment and others as well, Then listen to what is going on - Contact your distributors - This is NO JOKE - Your are loosing sales - This not only affects JJP but it also affects the distributors and others - Think about those that make the Mods.

Are you kidding me - I spend a ton of money on Powder Coating and Mods - I can can tell you that there was well over $1,000.00 in Willy Wonka Mods / Mirror Blades / Powder Coating and YES....Matt with BackAlley does my powder coating and he will not get my business because I am out on a CE Model. There is an ripple effect here that I hope that JJP will see and will make things right.

DO I SOUND CALM -- Because I am so calm on this subject and feel that it is the right thing to do.

WE NEED TO ALL STAND TOGETHER AND VOICE OUR CONCERNS.

JJP are you Listening?

20190824_172418 (resized).jpg20190824_172418 (resized).jpg
#696 4 years ago

Was my last post calm??

Can anyone tell me that??

Did I seem Calm?

#697 4 years ago

I read the first and last sentence of your post. It sums up your point really well.

"Well this was the SPOT for the WWCF CE #12...

JJP are you listening?"

#698 4 years ago
Quoted from AFM95:

I read the first and last sentence of your post. It sums up your point really well.
"Well this was the SPOT for the WWCF CE #12...
JJP are you listening?"

SHIT -- ALL THAT TYPING -- For what you put down in two sentences.

Okay - But did I sound Calm?

#699 4 years ago

SHIT -- ALL THAT TYPING -- For what you put down in two sentences.
Okay - But did I sound Calm?

You sounded calm to me. You are just passionate about pinball and you wish all of this wasnt happening. Nothing wrong with that at all, we all feel the same way.

#700 4 years ago

I AM OUT ON MY WILLY WONKA CE #12

I'm right behind you, Richie. I'm officially out on my CE pre-order as well. My dream theme, no less. We're now 19 weeks, 1 day without even seeing the thing anyway. See you later, Jack.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Portland, ME
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

15,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Minneapolis, MN
$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 43.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 64.00
$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 100.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Duke Pinball

$ 125.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 24.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 19.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

12,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Frisco, TX
9,600 (OBO)
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 25.50
$ 91.00
There are 2,228 posts in this topic. You are on page 14 of 45.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wonka-le-sling-post-chipping-/page/14?hl=atrain and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.