(Topic ID: 249691)

Wonka LE Sling Post Chipping in one month!!

By rs812

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_20190915_104054 (resized).jpg
IMG_20190915_104033 (resized).jpg
IMG_20190915_104014 (resized).jpg
IMG_20190915_103959 (resized).jpg
IMG_20190915_103920 (resized).jpg
c9446e8d64675ee8b459160cc40d3ae7 (resized).png
Screenshot_20190928-160816_Amazon Shopping (resized).jpg
20190912_153820 (resized).jpg
20190912_153804 (resized).jpg
20190912_153118 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20190914-220637_Chrome (resized).jpg
starpost (resized).jpg
20190911_113947 (resized).jpg
outlane.jpg
20190717_151953 (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 2,228 posts in this topic. You are on page 13 of 45.
#601 4 years ago

Guys, I’ve found the silver lining in this clearcoat pooling. Maybe now we can finally get rid of these....

766B08EC-8E38-4826-8DC0-D3AD17AEC1FF (resized).jpeg766B08EC-8E38-4826-8DC0-D3AD17AEC1FF (resized).jpeg
Just set the game up, check the direction the clear pools on your Playfield, adjust level accordingly until the pool is even around all posts.

Gets rid of the ugly Level, saves manufacturers money. It’s a win win.

#602 4 years ago

Regulations for the win if it's a water-based thing.

Regulation and Insurance put me out of business.

#603 4 years ago

I'm not suggesting this; but it'd be a fun experiment.
A NIB person with pooling; could loosen / remove all pooled posts at time zero (if they really can't send it back for refund).
Let the machine sit for 2mths (or more); and re install the post to see if the pooling returns. My thought is maybe the clear will re-level during the long term cure.
I wonder if the clear will strengthen over that time and have it become a non-issue.

Clearly; this is a last resort... getting a refund would be the better option.

#604 4 years ago

They should use the same formula as those gobstoppers.

#605 4 years ago
Quoted from RobertWinter:

It's not this because the issues on my Munsters are all under metal posts/washers.
I'm still voting it's a wood/ink adhesion issue.

Nooooooo! I’m gonna have to watch my Munsters when it arrives.

#606 4 years ago
Quoted from TomGWI:

I checked the Stern JP. The clear looked good for now. The owner (I don’t think it was factory) did put metal washers under the slingshot star posts.

It’s factory.

#607 4 years ago

THIS IS SOME CRAZY STUFF HERE - I am doing my homework - I am still shocked by all of this,

I am just sayin - Pay with a credit card - Especially Capital One cards - You have rights and protection and you will win if you dont get a proper solution. I know that is not the fix - But in future you want to make sure that you have some rights even if its 6 or 8 months down the road. I even think you have up to 18 months on Capital One.

Anyway - I am really sorry about all of this and it is something that I am keeping an close eye on.

Now its only 2:30 AM - So I don't want to bother Joe on this as of yet - But I will be asking him some questions, But I do want to say that Joe and JJP have always been fair to me and helped me out and have been quick on my questions. I hope this all gets fixed in the future and those having issues need to be taken care of no matter what the cost is - If they (JJP) they are losing more in the end. Maybe Save now but you will lose the battle later as you see a drop in the sales

#608 4 years ago
Quoted from RichieWrench:

THIS IS SOME CRAZY STUFF HERE - I am doing my homework - I am still shocked by all of this,
I am just sayin - Pay with a credit card - Especially Capital One cards - You have rights and protection and you will win if you dont get a proper solution. I know that is not the fix - But in future you want to make sure that you have some rights even if its 6 or 8 months down the road. I even think you have up to 18 months on Capital One.
Anyway - I am really sorry about all of this and it is something that I am keeping an close eye on.
Now its only 2:30 AM - So I don't want to bother Joe on this as of yet - But I will be asking him some questions, But I do want to say that Joe and JJP have always been fair to me and helped me out and have been quick on my questions. I hope this all gets fixed in the future and those having issues need to be taken care of no matter what the cost is - If they (JJP) they are losing more in the end. Maybe Save now but you will lose the battle later as you see a drop in the sales

Try to get him at work...he will probably "drop your call" in one of the 27 imaginary tunnels on his way to work....like he did to HarryHoudini.

#609 4 years ago
Quoted from yancy:

It’s factory.

Thanks Yancy. I edited my original post to reflect that.

#610 4 years ago

I’ve got this new playfield for sale if anyone needs a replacement.

850D8E3C-B1BA-4D4D-AB30-0C163BEB1BD0 (resized).jpeg850D8E3C-B1BA-4D4D-AB30-0C163BEB1BD0 (resized).jpeg
#611 4 years ago
Quoted from Rascal_H:

I’ve got this new playfield for sale if anyone needs a replacement.[quoted image]

All fun and games until it’s your game that’s falling apart.

#612 4 years ago
Quoted from Multiballmaniac1:

All fun and games until it’s your game that’s falling apart.

I have not gone unaffected.

#613 4 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Stern's been on balance very good for support on the machines we've bought (probably close to 2 dozen now). Just today I got warranty support for an Iron Maiden Prem where both newton balls had come loose off the post they're pressed to (the lower one came clean off). I was expecting to have to buy them since it was just a little over a year old, but they took care of it.
Playfield clear bunching on that same Maiden wasn't deemed bad enough for a replacement when I emailed about it last year, though.

What about now though? The chipping looks pretty bad to me. If you had already emailed them last year to document the problem I would argue this should be covered since the concern was raised during the warranty period. If you don't mind me asking roughly how many plays before it chipped off? The reason I ask is I have an Iron Maiden with pooling that has about 500 plays on it. Nothing has chipped yet and the pooling looks the same as when I first noticed it.

#614 4 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

I always thought the mfg cleared 1000-1500 per game and the distro 2-300.
$1500 to the distro seems really high

A yr or so back a distro talked price on a pod-cast Stern was making $1100 per game distro $1000 this was pro model

#615 4 years ago
Quoted from JodyG:

I always heard JJP had less distributor profit than Stern. Also, Wonka playfields were probably already in production when the POTC issues came to light.

JJP sells direct so that their direct sales have higher margins than Stern

#616 4 years ago
Quoted from JodyG:

Try to get him at work...he will probably "drop your call" in one of the 27 imaginary tunnels on his way to work....like he did to HarryHoudini.

Did Harry actually buy a game from Joe though? All of Harry's JJP games are 2nd hand far as I know... So what does Joe even really have to do with Harry. :p

#617 4 years ago
Quoted from Vinnie:

What about now though? The chipping looks pretty bad to me. If you had already emailed them last year to document the problem I would argue this should be covered since the concern was raised during the warranty period. If you don't mind me asking roughly how many plays before it chipped off? The reason I ask is I have an Iron Maiden with pooling that has about 500 plays on it. Nothing has chipped yet and the pooling looks the same as when I first noticed it.

Unfortunately, I didn't take pictures of all the pooling areas. The picture I sent Stern last year was on the left side on a skinny post, and I only documented a couple, not realizing some (all?) would eventually develop into chips to the wood. This was the first one that's actually chipped off, and the crazy part is that being inside the sling it's in a "protected" area, but maybe the vibration from the kicker on the sling is what shook it loose. This machine is on route and probably has 3000 plays?

#618 4 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Unfortunately, I didn't take pictures of all the pooling areas. The picture I sent Stern last year was on the left side on a skinny post, and I only documented a couple, not realizing some (all?) would eventually develop into chips to the wood. This was the first one that's actually chipped off, and the crazy part is that being inside the sling it's in a "protected" area, but maybe the vibration from the kicker on the sling is what shook it loose. This machine is on route and probably has 3000 plays?

Thank you for responding. I believe I'm going to document the heck out of my problem areas so Stern can't say "sorry out of warranty" down the road. So far I have only reported one star post but it is basically happening just about everywhere a post attaches to the table.

It's unfortunate that JJP and Stern are having these issues.

#619 4 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Are they saying that they wont replace the playfield now though? You still have a defective playfield due to poor quality from day one whether its a year old or not and they should own up to it and replace it if they are a good company because they do in fact know that they sold you a poor quality playfield from the get go. Hopefully they will step up and do the right thing.

#620 4 years ago

What would happen if no one bought a NIB game until the problem is fixed?

#621 4 years ago
Quoted from captjoeb:

What would happen if no one bought a NIB game until the problem is fixed?

How would any of us know it's fixed? Take the manuf. word for it? That's worked out SO well up to this point....

#622 4 years ago

I’ve been trying to follow the chipping thread on multiple posts. I too was so hoping to have Wonka as my first NIB purchase but I won’t do it until there’s some sort of confirmation that the problem is being addressed. Just curious but have any companies come forward and made a public post? Not sure what type of etiquette or PR campaign would be required here?

#623 4 years ago

(Non)Update

Well... no response from JJP. Still radio silence.

#624 4 years ago
Quoted from megaladon:

I’ve been trying to follow the chipping thread on multiple posts. I too was so hoping to have Wonka as my first NIB purchase but I won’t do it until there’s some sort of confirmation that the problem is being addressed. Just curious but have any companies come forward and made a public post? Not sure what type of etiquette or PR campaign would be required here?

They will probably never make a public post about the issues because they don't want to make people think its a big problem.

I don't really care if they do or not. All i care about is that if they sell me a game that has a shitty playfield that they send me a new populated playfield as many times as it takes to get it right because these games are way too expensive for me to take a chance on if they're not going to stand behind their products.

Stern seems to stand behind their products pretty good, hopefully they continue to do so because its the right thing to do. I know some people will dispute that and maybe rightfully so. These companies wont be able to stay in business though if they dont stand behind these high dollar luxery toys because people will definitely stop buying them. If they screw one person all of their friends know it and then those peoples friends know, and if course it also will spread like wildfire on the internet so failing to replace just one persons playfield or whatever could literally cost them hundreds of sales. That also in return hurts distributors and is just bad for the hobby totally. Everyone loses......

#625 4 years ago

$10,000.00 = 1,000,000 pennies. I wouldn’ want to count them. You should expect perfection for 10K.

#626 4 years ago
Quoted from captjoeb:

$10,000.00 = 1,000,000 pennies. I wouldn’ want to count them. You should expect perfection for 10K.

Yep i agree. I even expect perfection out of a 5k Stern Pro. That's a lot of dough to me.

#627 4 years ago

Used market prices on pre GOTG just went up!

#628 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Are they saying that they wont replace the playfield now though? You still have a defective playfield due to poor quality from day one whether its a year old or not and they should own up to it and replace it if they are a good company because they do in fact know that they sold you a poor quality playfield from the get go. Hopefully they will step up and do the right thing.

I haven't asked since it chipped. I literally JUST found that it had chipped a couple days ago. But honestly, if it's not more common, I might just look for the chip and super-glue it back and mylar ring all the sling posts.

#629 4 years ago
Quoted from freeplay3:

This is a great idea. 500 people bitching on a website or a letter from Visa legal staff questioning why they are refunding game purchases. I know which one will get results. I actually bought a Wonka using my cc. I should check their policy on this.

You do realize at the end of the day you're just going to jack your distributor. You think we're going to get the money back? Ultimately if this becomes a wildfire we're the ones that will get screwed.

#630 4 years ago
Quoted from Hemispheres:

You do realize at the end of the day you're just going to jack your distributor. You think we're going to get the money back? Ultimately if this becomes a wildfire we're the ones that will get screwed.

You should take it up with JJP, no?

#631 4 years ago
Quoted from Hemispheres:

Well right now we are the ones getting screwed.

If I was a distro I would stop selling their shit until this gets sorted out.

Sucks but somehow the mfg’s need to get point and do something about this.

Not good for anyone involved.

#632 4 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

Well right now we are the ones getting screwed.
If I was a distro I would stop selling their shit until this gets sorted out.
Sucks but somehow the mfg’s need to get point and do something about this.
Not good for anyone involved.

This some serious shit here....Were not talking about petty items like powder coating or how they left part numbers on the Art or a Topper that makes the loudest noise and when u hear it it's like WTF.

We are talking about a clear defect that your normal person would not be able to switch out a board. And on top of that your paying JJP their cost on the playfield. Where is rhe lesson learned? Where is the customer that is upset and has to try to find a way settle and is still not happy.

No...No...No.....NOOOOOO!!!!!!!

I got two more calls to make tonight (Not to Joe) and little more research.

Remember Now...Filing a claim with the card company only really does hurt the distributor and tir up their funds for a game that is already delivered....Does not hurt JJP or Stern or whomever ....It s the distributors that are dragged in....and maybe they should, As they also need to stand behind the buyer.

This is some serious shit...I thought this was a joke or taken way overboard.

No...this is for real.

And just because my game is not chipped., does not mean that this does not affect me. What is chips later or what if my Wonka CE comes in and chips 3 months from now. Do I bitch or complain then? No....It is already an issue now because it is happening to those around us NOW!!!!

so....

IT AFFECTS US ALL NOW!!!

#633 4 years ago
Quoted from Hemispheres:

If my distributor acted this scared about an issue with a product he/she was selling, I would immediately know whether or not they supported me as a customer.

#634 4 years ago
Quoted from Adipocere:

If my distributor acted this scared about an issue with a product he/she was selling, I would immediately know whether or not they supported me as a customer.

Agreed, when a distributor comes into this thread and makes a comment like that, I believe things are about to get much worse before they get better.

#635 4 years ago

There is a lesson here from 1983 with Gottlieb/Mylstar's M*A*C*H 3 laserdisc video games. They all started failing a month or two after delivery and location placement. At first, we took the failed laserdisc players to the distributors. They sent them out for repairs so games were down for 10-14 days. Then they failed again. Rinse, lather & repeat. Eventually, the operators said F-This and started returning whole games. The beauty here is that since the games were way higher priced than conventional video games at the time, Operators were using credit via the big distributors. We simply stopped paying and said F.Y., take me to court.

They went to Mylstar and simply stopped paying them for anything. Eventually, operators got letters saying just return the CPU board and discard the rest of the games. No additional payment was necessary. If you paid in full already, a very fair pro-rated refund was paid back.

It put Mylstar out of business in under a year. Which they rightfully deserved.

#636 4 years ago
Quoted from Hemispheres:

Hopefully you have a good Lawyer on retainer. Distributors like Betson, Shaffer, Player One (Brady) all do.

#637 4 years ago

Where is rhe lesson learned?

It's this:

1. Take out mechs on v_56 or whatever WOZ they're on, raise the price, and people will still buy it because "OOOO, shiney!"
2. Put out a shit product at continually higher prices, and people will continue to buy it.
3. If they buy our shit product from their distributor, it won't affect us or our bottom line, AND they (both distributor and customers) will keep buying.
4. Get a new theme out really soon, need another "dream theme" to distract them and make them forget all these shenanigans. And jack the price too.

Face it - people with fat-ass deep pockets will keep playing monetary Russian roulette because "we have GOT to keep up with the Joneses!!!" Some people just cannot help themselves. JJP isn't going anywhere because some people have an addiction problem and they can......NOT help themselves.

Can't wait to see how many people bitching and complaining about their $12K toy being defective will buy GNR right out of the gate.

Prove me wrong, but some won't - and that's just sad.

#638 4 years ago
Quoted from NPO:

It's this:
1. Take out mechs on v_56 or whatever WOZ they're on, raise the price, and people will still buy it because "OOOO, shiney!"
2. Put out shit product at continually higher prices, and people will continue to buy it.
3. If they buy our shit product from their distributor, it won't affect us or our bottom line, AND they'll (both distributor and customers) will keep buying.
4. Get a new theme out really soon, need another "dream theme" to distract them and make them forget all these shenanigans. And jack the price too.
Face it - people with fat-ass deep pockets will keep playing monetary Russian roulette because "we have GOT to keep up with the Joneses!!!" Some people just cannot help themselves. JJP isn't going anywhere because some people have an addiction problem and they can......NOT help themselves.
Can't wait to see how many people bitching and complaining about their $12K toy being defective will buy GNR right out of the gate.

Shame I can only up vote once.

#639 4 years ago
Quoted from NPO:

No need; you already know.

My last and only NIB was Stern STLE... Actually; no. incorrect. Multimorphic's P3.
But even Star Wars and Wonka weren't enough for me.
Not sure what if anything will convince me to do stoopid money. Maybe Wining the loto? Oh wait, I'd have to play to win that.

#640 4 years ago

This some serious shit here....Were not talking about petty items like powder coating or how they left part numbers on the Art or a Topper that makes the loudest noise and when u hear it it's like WTF.
We are talking about a clear defect that your normal person would not be able to switch out a board. And on top of that your paying JJP their cost on the playfield. Where is rhe lesson learned? Where is the customer that is upset and has to try to find a way settle and is still not happy.
No...No...No.....NOOOOOO!!!!!!!
I got two more calls to make tonight (Not to Joe) and little more research.
Remember Now...Filing a claim with the card company only really does hurt the distributor and tir up their funds for a game that is already delivered....Does not hurt JJP or Stern or whomever ....It s the distributors that are dragged in....and maybe they should, As they also need to stand behind the buyer.
This is some serious shit...I thought this was a joke or taken way overboard.
No...this is for real.
And just because my game is not chipped., does not mean that this does not affect me. What is chips later or what if my Wonka CE comes in and chips 3 months from now. Do I bitch or complain then? No....It is already an issue now because it is happening to those around us NOW!!!!
so....
IT AFFECTS US ALL NOW!!!

You’re right it does indeed affect us all, so my question to you is why aren’t you cancelling your WWCE? At least until JJP owns up to this mess and takes care of all the people that have PF problems. Meaning replacing their PF with a populated PF at no additional cost. JJP as a responsible company has to stand behind their product. Which up till now, they haven’t learned a thing, because their solution is a .75 cent washer kit. Or you pay for an unpopulated PF to the tune of $550.00! They are getting away with treating the consumer very poorly. Why would anyone want to buy any shiny new thing from that kind of company? Remember you could be next.

This is sad that people paying $7.5k to 12.5k get treated this way. Everyone needs to band together and stop buying from them, till they make good on all the current PF problems. Guaranteed that will get results or JJP will be out of business.

#641 4 years ago
Quoted from jimwe5t:

Or you pay for an unpopulated PF to the tune of $550.00! They are getting away with treating the consumer very poorly. Why would anyone want to buy any shiny new thing from that kind of company? Remember you could be next.

Because Stern is only marginally better. If you say they are; you're lying to yourself.
Takes a special kind of D.Bag to put "ghosting inserts are part of being a normal pinball machine" in their paperwork/manuals.

I agree; they should be canceling their orders. Including any NIB stern purchases. The evidence is clear in the posts above.

#642 4 years ago
Quoted from clg:

Shame I can only up vote once.

It's the thought that counts : ).

You can upvote this post and feel good about it !

#643 4 years ago
Quoted from NPO:

It's this:
2. Put out a shit product at continually higher prices, and people will continue to buy it.
3. If they buy our shit product from their distributor, it won't affect us or our bottom line, AND they (both distributor and customers) will keep buying.

Strange, i'm having the exact opposite experience.
The richer the customer, the less tolerance for imperfection.
It's also thoose people that are more prone to voice their dissatisfaction.
They usually also have the means, to have their way, lawyers etc.

If theese people doesn't seem to cry to high heaven, it's because their issues are dealth with silently.

On that, what odds do you really think it was that harry houdini, would get a defective replacement board?
I'd say less then zero.

The squeeki wheel gets the grease, and if the wheel has lawyers even more so.

#644 4 years ago
Quoted from NPO:

It's this:

I don't need to keep up and I work very hard for my money and I have taken the time away from my work and family to get up to speed on this issue and I will be posting my comments and taking a stance. This is way far more serious than a coin door or some kind of popularity issue.

Those that know me, Know that I LOVE PINBALL - I am not the best player - But I have always loved Pinball and I have taken my office and made it into a mini like arcade room and FREE to the public to come in and play and for the Annual Event that I always have the weekend before the Chicago Expo for my fellow Pinsiders to come over and play and have some food and drinks. I love what I do and I love that I can share that with others. To me that is my reward, BUT - If I was to get a playfield that was chipping - I would be PIST and would demand results.

I had to find out certain things like populated playfield (really did not know 100% what that meant) and reading thru past posts and talking with friends and YES - I even consulted with a legal team. But I truly feel that this can be resolved and if not -- Well then Just one less customer I guess.

Stay Tuned..........

#645 4 years ago
Quoted from jimwe5t:

You’re right it does indeed affect us all, so my question to you is why aren’t you cancelling your WWCE? At least until JJP owns up to this mess and takes care of all the people that have PF problems. Meaning replacing their PF with a populated PF at no additional cost. JJP as a responsible company has to stand behind their product. Which up till now, they haven’t learned a thing, because their solution is a .75 cent washer kit. Or you pay for an unpopulated PF to the tune of $550.00! They are getting away with treating the consumer very poorly. Why would anyone want to buy any shiny new thing from that kind of company? Remember you could be next.
This is sad that people paying $7.5k to 12.5k get treated this way. Everyone needs to band together and stop buying from them, till they make good on all the current PF problems. Guaranteed that will get results or JJP will be out of business.

Stay Tuned - Will be posting tonight - Will post in my thread for the Willy Wonka CE and then back here - I have made my choice and did make my calls and have read ALOT of posts and talked with a few friends - Amazing what it going on here.

We will see how this all shakes out....

Stayed Tuned In............

#646 4 years ago

I posted on my page that I started for the Collector Editions for Willy Wonka first

I AM OUT ON MY WILLY WONKA CE #12

For those of you that are wanting the #12 - I guess it will be available. I am taking a stance on this issue with the chipping playfields that or showing up on the POTC and now Willy Wonka (there might even be other as well). I have not had a chance to see the CE playfield and it might be amazing and all - But even if it is -- I am still out on my preorder.

I know we all have had fun with me being the #12 on the CE models and powder coating on the coin doors and me picking on Joe @ 3 AM and all. I am taking a stand on this issue on the chipping playfields. I understand that this has not happen to me and my games are fine and in good shape - But I have a serious problem with how this is all being handled.

So - Let me first say that I love Joe @ Pinstar and I would never do anything that would hurt him - He is a riot and puts up with my shit. He is my friend.

We got these chipping issues showing up on some of the Willy Wonka playfields and I am concern about how it is being handled by JJP with NO clear solution that is making the customer happy. I think a fair solution is a populated playfield. But that is not happening - Just giving out some washers does not fix the problem. Really the problem needs to be fixed back to the source and get this done before it blows up out of control. But, till it does - Any customer that is having a issue with chipping playfield needs to be taken care of and it needs to be done the right way.

We spend 12,500 for these games - A chipping playfied would make me PIST - I would take off work and drive that game down to the JJP factory and drop it off myself if that happened to me. But this is not about those that are paying more for a CE model. For me, I am lucky that I can do this - But I work extra long hours on weekends and nights to help pay for my hobby and boxing art collection. So, I am not different than those of you out there working from paycheck to paycheck. I work very long hours and put alot of time and passion in my plumbing company. So this is the same with Pinball - I have alot of passion for pinball and to see those around me not getting a fair solution and still upset about what is going on and having to just settle with what is going on with their game, or having to pay out $550.00 for a playfield that they should not even have to pay one penny for in my opinion.

Sorry - I can not do this and stand by and not take a stand - So Again,

I am out - WWCF Collectors Edition #12

JJP needs to do the right thing - I am not picking on any certain person @ JJP. But I am saying that JJP as a whole and as a company needs to do the right thing and till they do - I AM OUT. I am out on all games unless I work something out with Joe. I will still do business with Joe and I am hoping that this will be taken care of and if it does and I do not get #12 because I let it go - So be it. I will maybe get another number - Trust me @ 500 CE Models and with all this shit going on right now - They will be available. Heck, #1 might be available if this does not get taken care of soon.

I am not asking for a boycott - I am not trying to hurt anyone. I am just taking a stance and for me and I hope others will do the same to hopefully show JJP that we are all willing to give something up to do what it right.

JJP is a great company - But here as of late, they are not acting like one. They are making a big mistake. I am just one person, But I am my own person and I remember JJP from the early days and all I got to say is that if they will not take care of those having issues now - Who is to say that they will take care of me later. I dont care if a game cost $5,000 or $16,000.00 - The company that makes those games need to take care of the customers.

I hope this gets better soon, but till then - I AM OUT on WWCF CE #12 - I have sent my notice to Joe, but I am not asking for refund - I bought Mafia from Joe a couple months ago and might get something else and if not, I am hoping that this gets resolved and i will used it then towards a game.

Thanks to all and we do need to stand together.

#647 4 years ago

Stay Tuned - Will be posting tonight - Will post in my thread for the Willy Wonka CE and then back here - I have made my choice and did make my calls and have read ALOT of posts and talked with a few friends - Amazing what it going on here.
We will see how this all shakes out....
Stayed Tuned In............

If they’re not already, JJP should be listening when a customer like RichieWrench cancels his CE order.

#648 4 years ago

JJP is a great company -

Not if they wont replace people's bad playfields they arent.

#649 4 years ago

Everyone needs to calm down. Problem is being handled and they will eventually make a statement. I support JJP and will buy a wonka.

#650 4 years ago
Quoted from mtp78:

Everyone needs to calm down. Problem is being handled and they will eventually make a statement. I support JJP and will buy a wonka.

Great news if this is true. Until then, my $10k stays in my pocket.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
There are 2,228 posts in this topic. You are on page 13 of 45.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wonka-le-sling-post-chipping-/page/13?hl=jimwe5t and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.