593C488E-4673-4007-BB2F-A196F9FA60AF (resized).jpeg
F78ECC62-18EF-4F11-93E3-AAD3531A6F57 (resized).jpeg
876321 (resized).jpg
617283 (resized).jpg
01.jpg
20191216_202259 (resized).jpg
20191216_202039 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 94 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 4 years ago

My 1.32 update went without a hitch.

#52 4 years ago

Few more kodes found over the past day or two...

#53 4 years ago
Quoted from slippifishi:

Few more kodes found over the past day or two...

I tried them out and had Kevin add them to the FAQ with descriptions, thanks Slippi!

#54 4 years ago
Quoted from zaphX:

I tried them out and had Kevin add them to the FAQ with descriptions, thanks Slippi!

Exactly how do you enter the codes?

#55 4 years ago
Quoted from romulusx:

Exactly how do you enter the codes?

Covered earlier in the thread, and in the FAQ at http://tinyurl.com/candykodes

#56 4 years ago

Can a moderator mark the FAQ as a key post?

#57 4 years ago
Quoted from zaphX:

Covered earlier in the thread, and in the FAQ at http://tinyurl.com/candykodes

Thanks

#58 4 years ago

Glad everyone has finally figured out what this is. I'm really sorry to have posted about it and then disappear, but neither my daughter nor I could remember the flipper code! And stupid me didn't write it down when we found it because I assumed people would have discovered this before we did. Fascinating that it's tied in to MK … a neat nod to the past.

#59 4 years ago
Quoted from RandyV:

Glad everyone has finally figured out what this is. I'm really sorry to have posted about it and then disappear, but neither my daughter nor I could remember the flipper code! And stupid me didn't write it down when we found it because I assumed people would have discovered this before we did. Fascinating that it's tied in to MK … a neat nod to the past.

Thanks for telling us about it, otherwise who knows how long we might have waited to find out? The flipper code isn't shown on every attract loop so your daughter was definitely the right person in the right place at the right time!

One more for kode for kristmas (sorry):

Is anyone else seeing these kodes? I kind of want to give everyone a chance to discover and announce them, but I am also conscious we don't know how many there are, and who knows when any given kode might show again?! The reverse upper flippers (876321) is surprisingly good fun, it's a whole extra challenge (as if the game needed it), but it leads to some pleasing button combinations - I am right handed and hitting that spinner shot with my right hand is even more satisfying than it already is, if that is even possible. Wish I could apply this to individual players, it would be a great handicap when playing with my non-pinball friends.

#60 4 years ago

Ya, I wish that they had a code for right flipper button activate all flippers for my friend that has his left arm paralyzed because a drunk driver hit him.

#61 4 years ago

Found a new one this evening, it flashed up right after a drain on wonkatainia mania.

#62 4 years ago

Found a couple:

#63 4 years ago

Is there a place where all kandy codes are listed including what they do when entered.This just adds to the whole coolness of this pin!

#64 4 years ago
Quoted from romulusx:

Is there a place where all kandy codes are listed including what they do when entered.This just adds to the whole coolness of this pin!

http://tinyurl.com/candykodes

#65 4 years ago

Thanks again so your link from above when you first posted it.
I’m seeing people post new codes every now and then and I was wondering if they are being added

#66 4 years ago
Quoted from romulusx:

Thanks again so your link from above when you first posted it.
I’m seeing people post new codes every now and then and I was wondering if they are being added

KevInBuffalo is keeping it up to date AFAIK

#67 4 years ago

Yep I'll get it updated, likely tomorrow

#68 4 years ago

Candy Kodes FAQ updated. Keep 'em coming, nice work everyone! http://tinyurl.com/candykodes

1 week later
#69 4 years ago

Decided to go all out 90s throwback and get this posted on GameFAQs. I noticed they do actually have listings for pinball machines so it was a relatively easy add, it just takes some time for them to approve and post the updates.

I'll add a link to the GameFAQs file from the Pastebin doc in the meantime, but this will be the official source going forward: https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/pinball/262547-willy-wonka-and-the-chocolate-factory/faqs/78127

#70 4 years ago

Few more from the last week or so:

Also discovered that you can undo kodes by running another; not sure if that is intentional. For example, if you apply blue score next game, then run a different kode, the blue score kode will no longer apply.

#72 4 years ago

green gumdrop, JJP, JJP, JJP, JJP, Green gumdrop - reverse flippers!
or 1,0,0,0,0,1 - reverse flippers

#73 4 years ago

What do the ones do that just have a description like success not or striking out? After they just call outs in the game and not actions like reverse flippers?

#74 4 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

What do the ones do that just have a description like success not or striking out? After they just call outs in the game and not actions like reverse flippers?

Those are just fun quotes and/or windows into Joe's psyche

#75 4 years ago
Quoted from Habermania:

green gumdrop, JJP, JJP, JJP, JJP, Green gumdrop - reverse flippers!
or 1,0,0,0,0,1 - reverse flippers

Already got that one in the FAQ, but it's a good one

1 week later
#76 4 years ago

Found another one: 090221

#77 4 years ago
Quoted from Ryguy777:

Found another one: 090221

What does it do?Still at work

#78 4 years ago

Man, I have clearly been working too much lately. This entire thread passed me by!

1 month later
#79 4 years ago

840840 - "Hi Jason"

#80 4 years ago

I just saw/noticed a candy code in the wonkavision for the first time. I don't know how to relate the images to numbers, so maybe it is already accounted for.
JJP, JJP, something green, something green, JJP, JJP, something green, something green.

#81 4 years ago
Quoted from KingBW:

I just saw/noticed a candy code in the wonkavision for the first time. I don't know how to relate the images to numbers, so maybe it is already accounted for.
JJP, JJP, something green, something green, JJP, JJP, something green, something green.

If you read the posted guide that was linked it will tell you the candy to number correlation

#82 4 years ago

I am still finding plenty of these and writing them down when I am able to get a photo or remember them:

436587 - You miss 100 percent of the shots you don't take
020020 - No blocking

#83 4 years ago

found one more just now 101772

#84 4 years ago

Looks like some updates are in order!

3 weeks later
#85 4 years ago

Couple more quotes:

050301 - A bunch of savages in this town
020406 - Baba Booey!

1 week later
#86 3 years ago
Quoted from slippifishi:

Couple more quotes:
050301 - A bunch of savages in this town
020406 - Baba Booey!

Added these to the FAQ! Nice work: https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/pinball/262547-willy-wonka-and-the-chocolate-factory/faqs/78127

#87 3 years ago

Awesome work on the FAQ! There’s also Stern Munsters flipper codes if anyone has a Munster there’s some cool codes. Would be awesome if we made a Munsters FAQ

#88 3 years ago

One more just popped up:

448844 - Don't jump at me - MXV

3 months later
#89 3 years ago

I get a lot of repeated kodes these days, but the odd new quote still comes up:

110216 - The greatest game ever played...
794532 - My love for you is like a truck...

#90 3 years ago
Quoted from slippifishi:

I get a lot of repeated kodes these days, but the odd new quote still comes up:
110216 - The greatest game ever played...
794532 - My love for you is like a truck...

Keep 'em coming! Just submitted an update to the Wonka Candy Code FAQ update with these, they should be approved and live soon.

5 months later
#91 3 years ago

I know this is for Wonka, is there any for Dialed in ? Sorry to post here? I can’t find anything for Dialed in just double checking

1 month later
#92 3 years ago

Just got me NIB WW and wanted to say thanks to you all for posting this and for the document that's continuously being updated! Just adds yet another layer of depth to an already amazing and deep game!

2 years later
#93 10 months ago

I should probably pay more attention and not assume that they've all been found by now; I came across an undocumented one today and was able to remember it - 020295 "GSH - PAPA BEAR - GSH"

I wonder if there are any more gameplay changing codes to be found? And also, a bump for any new Wonka owners in the last two years who don't know these codes exist!

5 months later
#94 4 months ago

I want to believe there's a kode to change "kid" to "brat" in this game. Please tell me it's there.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 43.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
$ 19.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
There are 94 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wonka-candy-kodes/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.