Topic Stats

• 11 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by TheLaw
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 1 year ago

Think there’s a chance wonka comes with a different art package down the road ?Maybe it’s me but it needs another option

#2 1 year ago
Quoted from whitey:

Think there’s a chance wonka comes with a different art package down the road ?Maybe it’s me but it needs another option

While they have Enhanced some of the art on other games later I have yet to see them Change the art package on any game.

#3 1 year ago
Quoted from whitey:

Absolutely not.

#4 1 year ago

given all of the recent price increases, I think that JJP really cheaped out on wonka with their standard edition simply being a logo and no actors on it at all

#5 1 year ago
Quoted from j_m_:

given all of the recent price increases, I think that JJP really cheaped out on wonka with their standard edition simply being a logo and no actors on it at all

Oh you mean for the cab? Hmm, it does look cheaper, but then there was a price decrease not increase.

#6 1 year ago

I know I'm in the minority here, but I actually LIKE the SE box art better than the LE or CE. Something about the simplicity of it. Besides, I don't stand along-side my pinball machine. I spend the majority of my time in front of it

#7 1 year ago

The standard edition at Pinfest definitely had Gene Wilder on the cab sides. I remember being pleased by that discovery.

Can anyone else that attended Pinfest confirm?

#8 1 year ago
Quoted from crazypinballguy:

The standard edition at Pinfest definitely had Gene Wilder on the cab sides. I remember being pleased by that discovery.
Can anyone else that attended Pinfest confirm?

None of the cabinets you've seen in videos or at shows are final versions - they are all proto cabs, and they exhibit a mix of various features, be it armor, glass, or box art. The SE design can be seen on the flyer, available directly from the JJP website.

#9 1 year ago
Quoted from smalltownguy2:

None of the cabinets you've seen in videos or at shows are final versions - they are all proto cabs, and they exhibit a mix of various features, be it armor, glass, or box art. The SE design can be seen on the flyer, available directly from the JJP website.

Yes, I've seen the flyers ... that's why I was surprised. Just mentioning the possibility it may not be the logo only cab. I understand nothing is final yet.

#10 1 year ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Oh you mean for the cab? Hmm, it does look cheaper, but then there was a price decrease not increase.

cab and the sides of the head, but as smalltownguy2 pointed out, the images that JJP has displayed so far aren't set in stone. it just seemed like a weird cop-out to me that they would even consider altering the art on the cabinet to that degree between the SE and the LE and CE's

#11 1 year ago
Quoted from j_m_:

cab and the sides of the head, but as smalltownguy2 pointed out, the images that JJP has displayed so far aren't set in stone. it just seemed like a weird cop-out to me that they would even consider altering the art on the cabinet to that degree between the SE and the LE and CE's

It's weak sauce for sure

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 12,500.00
Pinball Machine
Great American Pinball
$ 12,500.00
$ 29.95
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
$ 499.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball LEDs

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside