You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1781.JPG
#1 9 years ago

Thanks in advance. Looks like normal suppliers are out. Need 2

#3 9 years ago

thanks! just need regular led clock boards if anyone is selling.

#5 9 years ago

I have one in the TZ you sold me last year, but I can't really take it out and give it back to you. BTW, I'm really enjoying the TZ. Almost thought about getting rid of it but now I'm keeping it.

#6 9 years ago

Go for Ingo's board, it is really the best and your TZ will be set for many many years

#7 9 years ago

I have a rottendog board, brand new, for sale.

#8 9 years ago

If your boards work and you just want LEDs, i'd reccommend this

ebay.com link: Twilight Zone Clock Ultimate Upgrade Repair Kit for Williams Pinball

Installed this on mine and they look amazing. One thing, though. The new mounting posts are a little short and I had to put 1 small washer under each so that the clock hands would line up with the optos.IMG_1781.JPGIMG_1781.JPG

#9 9 years ago
Quoted from jwo825:

If your boards work and you just want LEDs, i'd reccommend this

I can't disagree that if it works, go with it.

But, if you get occasional clock errors, LEDs won't fix it and a new board will. I love my Rottendog. Never had a single clock error since installing it. The one-board design eliminates the weak spot in my old one, the connection between the two boards.

#10 9 years ago
Quoted from mot:

I can't disagree that if it works, go with it.
But, if you get occasional clock errors, LEDs won't fix it and a new board will. I love my Rottendog. Never had a single clock error since installing it. The one-board design eliminates the weak spot in my old one, the connection between the two boards.

This kit also comes with replacement pins and the new mounts screw the boards together. If you are just having board connectivity issues, it is amazing for the price. I know it won't fix broken boards, but its a solid upgrade and very cost effective if this is your problem.

#11 9 years ago

I'll be buying one of Ingo's "Borygard LE" boards this weekend at PAGG. My TZ has a replacement board in it with LED's, although I won't be sure who the maker is on it until I take it out. But once it's out, I could sell you that one if you're still interested.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wondering-is-selling-tz-clock-boards and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.