Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 149 posts
  • 58 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 months ago by Nevus
  • Topic is favorited by 4 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“Would you be interested in a Wonder Woman pinball machine?”

• YES PLEASE 62 votes
      33%
    • Yes, particularly a Stern one 16 votes
      9%
    • Yes, particularly a JJP one 19 votes
      10%
    • not interested 91 votes
      48%

(188 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0778 (resized).jpeg
    FB_IMG_1594157922922 (resized).jpg
    20191008_150942 (resized).jpg
    pasted_image (resized).jpeg
    IMG_2977 (resized).PNG
    image (resized).jpeg
    image (resized).jpeg
    150910 (resized).jpg
    alex-ross-wonder-woman (resized).jpg
    a8db013a5d1fe8d667326f8b25a78973 (resized).jpg
    wonder woman (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpeg
    WW (resized).jpg
    IMG_5834 (resized).JPG
    drain (resized).jpg
    donkey-pic-1600x1084-54d27b4 (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider wayout440.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#22 6 years ago
    Quoted from DennisK:

Practically speaking, I think it may be more likely to see a Justice League pin, to take advantage of a range of DC characters (and tie with multiple movies). Superman has only had one pin made... outside of Batman there's very little to show of DC in the pinball world.
    But yes, I would be interested.

While it may be considered practical, I'd prefer to see a standalone Wonder Woman pin. Obviously, to have both a Wonder Woman and A Justice League pin would be ideal....but I'm glad they didn't skip out on the dedicated WW movie and go straight to a Justice League, which would somewhat "dilute" Wonder Woman.

#45 6 years ago
    Quoted from dmbjunky:

I want a Wonder Woman pin based on the show. I need to hear that theme song constantly.

The music on the new movie was pretty good, but I'll agree - should have had the theme in there, ideally as the credits closing music. Now THAT would have been awesome.

#46 6 years ago

I would prefer to make lots of room for drawn art, instead of cut and paste photos. The only problem is figuring out which looks and costumes to go with.

4087a59641b2bd6f12bf7d8d8413fbed (resized).jpg4087a59641b2bd6f12bf7d8d8413fbed (resized).jpg

#55 6 years ago

Being respectful here

88c6ac84a6de34733302a8261a38a422 (resized).jpg88c6ac84a6de34733302a8261a38a422 (resized).jpg

#57 6 years ago
    Quoted from dmbjunky:

I like Ed Benes and Adam Hughes from the comics. Darwyn Cooke's is also good if you want a simpler, stylized look.

That first one I would hang on my wall.

#66 6 years ago
    Quoted from northvibe:

just because you have the "freedom" to post pictures doesn't mean everyone wants to see that.

And you have the freedom to drain the topic.

#71 6 years ago
    Quoted from northvibe:

I don't want the topic drained just the post.
    But we should only cater to only the manliest men here.
    WW itself is fine but when there are posts of obvious over sexualized versions that is a little OT.

Well, this is the kind of banter that can't seem to be agreed upon, isn't it? Regardless of what you feel vs. what I feel vs. what someone else feels about "sexualized", that post clearly isn't a pure Pinside nudity violation. It's the kind of discussion that ends up in locking threads, like my backglass thread did awhile back. The complainers that simply can't look away will ultimately force the hand...that's what's sad. I'm out.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider wayout440.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wonder-woman-pinball?tu=wayout440 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.