Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 149 posts
  • 58 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 months ago by Nevus
  • Topic is favorited by 4 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“Would you be interested in a Wonder Woman pinball machine?”

• YES PLEASE 62 votes
      33%
    • Yes, particularly a Stern one 16 votes
      9%
    • Yes, particularly a JJP one 19 votes
      10%
    • not interested 91 votes
      48%

(188 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0778 (resized).jpeg
    FB_IMG_1594157922922 (resized).jpg
    20191008_150942 (resized).jpg
    pasted_image (resized).jpeg
    IMG_2977 (resized).PNG
    image (resized).jpeg
    image (resized).jpeg
    150910 (resized).jpg
    alex-ross-wonder-woman (resized).jpg
    a8db013a5d1fe8d667326f8b25a78973 (resized).jpg
    wonder woman (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpeg
    WW (resized).jpg
    IMG_5834 (resized).JPG
    drain (resized).jpg
    donkey-pic-1600x1084-54d27b4 (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider trilogybeer.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#28 6 years ago
    Quoted from Gryszzz:

Let's face it, there aren't a lot of machines themed after a powerful female lead. Quite the opposite. Who knows how many young ladies would be inspired by this? Quite a few I'm guessing. Bring it on!

Total Nuclear Annihilation will have a powerfull female lead .I heard Stern was working on a hunger games a few years ago , but I guess that project ended up nowhere. Wonder Woman could be a good theme , I haven't seen the movie but I heard it is pretty good . But would the majority of people be more interested in a game based on her new movie? The old TV show ? Or comics ? I would assume each one would have a seperate liscense . I think Wonder Woman would be a good fit for stern to produce .

52deb1525b1a5a4a9e25f05bda8a9b787313551d (resized).jpeg52deb1525b1a5a4a9e25f05bda8a9b787313551d (resized).jpeg

#89 6 years ago

Just a thought , but I think it would be cool if the design team for a Wonder Woman pin were all women.

2 years later
    #138 4 years ago
    Quoted from cait001:

go go go go see the movie in the theatres. It is a quintessential popcorn flick.
    Ares bash toy
    Lasso scoop
    bracelet slings
    fisticuffs pops
    slow-mo ramps
    Training loops
    so many modes: plane rescue, beach raid, alley mugging, no man's land, town rescue, Ludenhoff meth binge, Ares battle, etc

Invisible Jet , it’s there you just can’t see it.
    Joking aside how a clear plastic ramp that represents the invisible jet . This ramp could have a split in it and a controllable magnetic diverter the player chooses to go left or right on the ramp (like steering the jet ) Left or right would help the player get through modes and achieve other goals . Wrong turns at the wrong time could either hinder progress or not help . Just a thought , could be cool if done right .

1 year later
    #143 3 years ago
    Quoted from Macca101010:

Franchi just posted this on Facebook. Looks amazing.
    if you missed it back in the day, here's a look at the Wonder Woman machine I designed that was passed on. I still hope some day a company will have the guts to do a game based on a female character.[quoted image]

Total Nuclear Annihilation main character is female.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider trilogybeer.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wonder-woman-pinball?tu=trilogybeer and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.