Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 149 posts
  • 58 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 months ago by Nevus
  • Topic is favorited by 4 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“Would you be interested in a Wonder Woman pinball machine?”

• YES PLEASE 62 votes
      33%
    • Yes, particularly a Stern one 16 votes
      9%
    • Yes, particularly a JJP one 19 votes
      10%
    • not interested 91 votes
      48%

(188 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0778 (resized).jpeg
    FB_IMG_1594157922922 (resized).jpg
    20191008_150942 (resized).jpg
    pasted_image (resized).jpeg
    IMG_2977 (resized).PNG
    image (resized).jpeg
    image (resized).jpeg
    150910 (resized).jpg
    alex-ross-wonder-woman (resized).jpg
    a8db013a5d1fe8d667326f8b25a78973 (resized).jpg
    wonder woman (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpeg
    WW (resized).jpg
    IMG_5834 (resized).JPG
    drain (resized).jpg
    donkey-pic-1600x1084-54d27b4 (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider miguel351.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#32 6 years ago

I'm not quite sure if Lynda Carter was my first TV star crush when I was younger, or if it was Erin Gray from Buck Rogers. Both were/are absolutely beautiful and both were on Battle of the Network Stars(holy cow that show was amazing). I think I was more partial to Erin Gray, looking back on it. I watched the crap out of Wonder Woman, The Hulk, Greatest American Hero, Battlestar Galactica, the whole lot. The late '70s to late 80's era of TV is cemented in my memory fairly well.

I'm itching to see the new Wonder Woman, just need to get the free time to do it. A Wonder Woman pin would be great, but they're going to do at least one more solo movie for her, if not two. Might be better to wait for those to be done then do a pin, or better yet, do a Justice League pin. A JL pin could be JJP's answer to Avengers.

Does anybody actually have the DC-Pinball rights? (I know Stern has the Batman '66 rights, but I'm sure those are completely separate from the current DC movie rights.)

As for the proper abbreviation, I submit: WoWo.

#41 6 years ago
    Quoted from Topher5000:

Pretty sure Erin Gray was in Buck Rogers.

Crap. Sorry. I was just discussing Battlestar with my coworker here and how they changed Starbuck and some other characters. Must have had a brain fart. Beedee-beedee-beedee!

#72 6 years ago
    Quoted from tbanthony:

Let's not turn it into a tits and ass thread....

Aww, man! I had these all ready to go, too!

TitsTits
    Most PinsidersMost Pinsiders

6 years later
    #148 4 months ago

Should've been made right after the first movie, which was awesome. Total missed opportunity. Golden age of modern pins, market expanding everyday, female comic book hero based game during the height of comic book movies. It was a no brainer. I'm still amazed nobody made one.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider miguel351.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wonder-woman-pinball?tu=miguel351 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.