Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 149 posts
  • 58 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 months ago by Nevus
  • Topic is favorited by 4 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“Would you be interested in a Wonder Woman pinball machine?”

• YES PLEASE 62 votes
      33%
    • Yes, particularly a Stern one 16 votes
      9%
    • Yes, particularly a JJP one 19 votes
      10%
    • not interested 91 votes
      48%

(188 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0778 (resized).jpeg
    FB_IMG_1594157922922 (resized).jpg
    20191008_150942 (resized).jpg
    pasted_image (resized).jpeg
    IMG_2977 (resized).PNG
    image (resized).jpeg
    image (resized).jpeg
    150910 (resized).jpg
    alex-ross-wonder-woman (resized).jpg
    a8db013a5d1fe8d667326f8b25a78973 (resized).jpg
    wonder woman (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpeg
    WW (resized).jpg
    IMG_5834 (resized).JPG
    drain (resized).jpg
    donkey-pic-1600x1084-54d27b4 (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider DennisK.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#6 6 years ago
    Quoted from Gryszzz:

Was waiting for someone to start this thread. As the Dad of 3 daughters I say bring on that grrrl power! Also bring on my testosterone shot, please.

When I was a kid, Wonder Woman was my favorite super hero. She could block bullets! Totally awesome. I've always been sad she's had little live-action attention paid since Lynda Carter had the role.

Practically speaking, I think it may be more likely to see a Justice League pin, to take advantage of a range of DC characters (and tie with multiple movies). Superman has only had one pin made... outside of Batman there's very little to show of DC in the pinball world.

But yes, I would be interested.

#13 6 years ago
    Quoted from Gryszzz:

I never missed an episode of WW. That and The Incredible Hulk ruled my childhood.

Yeah, Hulk I watched as well, but I favored WW. My mom must have remembered because she got me the entire box set collection of the TV show a few years ago as a Christmas gift.

Quoted from vdojaq:

Lynda Carter was never my cup of tea.....but little sis Drusilla(a young Debra Winger).....hello!

Earliest memory I have of the show specifically is one of the Drusilla episodes.

#20 6 years ago
    Quoted from cait001:

slingshots would have to be the bullet-deflecting her bracelets, no? Would make for a good sound cue.

Or the pops.

Spinner should be the lasso whirling in the air.

Captive ball with lightning crackle is optional, but recommended.

In honor of the invisible jet, Invisible Jet Multiball. It's single-ball play, but there's an invisible ball (handled on the LCD screen, maybe treat it like Breakout, where you use the flippers to control the paddle but also are keeping your live ball in play). Lose the physical ball and the mode ends, auto-plunge a ball back into play. Drain in the mode, it just is gone. Probably overly gimmicky, but so was an invisible jet. /shrug

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider DennisK.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wonder-woman-pinball?tu=DennisK and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.