Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 149 posts
  • 58 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 months ago by Nevus
  • Topic is favorited by 4 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“Would you be interested in a Wonder Woman pinball machine?”

• YES PLEASE 62 votes
      33%
    • Yes, particularly a Stern one 16 votes
      9%
    • Yes, particularly a JJP one 19 votes
      10%
    • not interested 91 votes
      48%

(188 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0778 (resized).jpeg
    FB_IMG_1594157922922 (resized).jpg
    20191008_150942 (resized).jpg
    pasted_image (resized).jpeg
    IMG_2977 (resized).PNG
    image (resized).jpeg
    image (resized).jpeg
    150910 (resized).jpg
    alex-ross-wonder-woman (resized).jpg
    a8db013a5d1fe8d667326f8b25a78973 (resized).jpg
    wonder woman (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpeg
    WW (resized).jpg
    IMG_5834 (resized).JPG
    drain (resized).jpg
    donkey-pic-1600x1084-54d27b4 (resized).png

There are 149 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.
    #101 6 years ago

go go go go see the movie in the theatres. It is a quintessential popcorn flick.

Ares bash toy
    Lasso scoop
    bracelet slings
    fisticuffs pops
    slow-mo ramps
    Training loops
    so many modes: plane rescue, beach raid, alley mugging, no man's land, town rescue, Ludenhoff meth binge, Ares battle, etc

#102 6 years ago

I'd be in for a WW pin.

What I'd love, is a pinball manufacturer to make a commit like Marvel and DC are making - making multiple movies. Meaning, make a WW pin, then a Superman, Flash, etc (if new movies come out). Develop code so that if you connect WW and Superman games, there is a special Doomsday mode where you battle together - but while playing on separate machines.

#103 6 years ago
    Quoted from dmbjunky:

Did Margaret Hudson ever do the majority of a machine's art?

Eight Ball Deluxe is what she is famous for but, I believe she did all the art for Spectrum too.
    Most of the time she and Kevin O'Connor worked together up through most of the Whitestar Stern games. She also worked with Pat McMahon, Greg Freres and John Youssi on occasion.

#104 6 years ago
    Quoted from 82Trooper:

Alex Ross would do nicely for the artwork, as well....

Alex Ross would be freakin awesome! My dream pin "Kingdom Come" with Alex Ross artwork. That would rock

#105 6 years ago

Ok I have seen the movie now. Very Very Fun.

Wonder Woman was breathtaking. Her supporting cast was charming. I was looking forward to justice league now I think Wonder Woman, might just BE the justice league.

But strangely I kept thinking about her...

image (resized).jpegimage (resized).jpeg

#106 6 years ago

I saw a you tube of batgirl meets Wonder Woman. How did I miss that as a kid. Apologies in advance.

IMG_2977 (resized).PNGIMG_2977 (resized).PNG

1 week later
    #107 6 years ago

Saw the movie last night with the whole family. Everyone enjoyed it (ages 8-66). She is hot. She is a badass. She stands for good vs evil. What's not to like?

1 year later
    #108 4 years ago

Will there be a Wonder Woman pinball machine in 2020 coinciding with the 2nd movie? First movie was top notch. I'd be enthused to see a Pin based on both.

Word is there will be a Black Widow movie in the future as well. I'd enjoy seeing another DC or Marvel title back in the mix, but I think it's time for a bit of girl power. The eye candy isn't bad either -- especially in the context of some kick butt action.

#109 4 years ago

Rumour has it Wonder Woman pinball coming to Allentown pinfest in 2 weeks.

#110 4 years ago
    Quoted from MarkInc:

Rumour has it Wonder Woman pinball coming to Allentown pinfest in 2 weeks.

uhhhh what? Where did you here that rumour? I haven't heard that as a possible title from any company.

#111 4 years ago
    Quoted from tbanthony:

Will there be a Wonder Woman pinball machine in 2020 coinciding with the 2nd movie? First movie was top notch. I'd be enthused to see a Pin based on both.
    Word is there will be a Black Widow movie in the future as well. I'd enjoy seeing another DC or Marvel title back in the mix, but I think it's time for a bit of girl power. The eye candy isn't bad either -- especially in the context of some kick butt action.

Yeah you'd think it'd be a bit of a win-win situation, right?

#112 4 years ago
    Quoted from cait001:

uhhhh what? Where did you here that rumour? I haven't heard that as a possible title from any company.

It's a friend's re-themed pin coming all the way from London, Ontario.

#113 4 years ago
    Quoted from MarkInc:

It's a friend's re-themed pin coming all the way from London, Ontario.

sweet! Can't wait for pics to get posted.

2 months later
    #114 4 years ago

https://thumbor.forbes.com/thumbor/960x0/https%3A%2F%2Fblogs-images.forbes.com%2Fmarkhughes%2Ffiles%2F2017%2F08%2FJUSTICE-LEAGUE-Wonder-Woman-poster-1-1200x1778.jpg

How about we get a little love rolling with Stern for Wonder Woman. Would be a great title. It’s some some good adrenaline pumping theme music as well.

Edit: I know it’s a JL poster but I like the pic
    pasted_image (resized).jpegpasted_image (resized).jpeg

2 months later
    #115 4 years ago

An homebrew pinball wonder woman based on the 'Lectronamo' Stern Electronics 1978.

1 month later
    #116 4 years ago

Looks like another one of my dream themes may not happen.

20191008_150942 (resized).jpg20191008_150942 (resized).jpg
    #117 4 years ago

It's still a girl power decade, so I think we may just get that WW pin. I think it'd be a huge success, given proper code, blah blah blah.

#118 4 years ago
    Quoted from Macca101010:

Great artwork by Franchi. Lynda Carter in that costume will always be Wonder Woman to me.

#119 4 years ago
    Quoted from Macca101010:

Maybe it just means Franchi won't be involved.

#120 4 years ago

I vote we turn this into a Linda Carter appreciation thread.
    1000x hotter than Elvira.

[removed image]

#122 4 years ago

Amazingly gorgeous.

#123 4 years ago
    Quoted from Blackbeard:

as much as I respect your teenage boners, can we please keep this thread about cheering for a Wonder Woman pinball machine?

#124 4 years ago
    Quoted from cait001:

as much as I respect your teenage boners,

#125 4 years ago
    Quoted from Blackbeard:

Older than Elvira too!!

#126 4 years ago

Teenage boners, eh? Ahhh, those were the good ole days...mostly.

...well, sometimes.

#127 4 years ago

Don't know if I posted but WW was top handful unwatchable super flicks8. It kind of had something going at the beginning but unraveled into just a total wash.

What a piece of hot garbage laced with shit.

#128 4 years ago
    Quoted from Blackbeard:

[removed image]

So my pic of Linda Carter is not allowed on Pinside and moderated, but it's ok for the OP to talk about TEENAGE BONERS??

If that's the case, I think we should see some Linda Carter TITS. AND ASS. AND MORE TITS!!

TITSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!

#129 4 years ago

TITS!!!!!

TITS!!!!

ASSSSS!!!!

#130 4 years ago
    Quoted from Blackbeard:

So my pic of Linda Carter is not allowed on Pinside and moderated

nipples are satan's antennae for sin.
    Just imagine how hard it is to be a breastfeeding mother on facebook.

#131 4 years ago

I HAVE NIPPLES TOO DAMMIT!!!!!!!!!!

#132 4 years ago

Lmao you guys are nuts!!!

#133 4 years ago
    Quoted from mjm697:

Lmao you guys are nuts!!!

It's fine. Just don't post selfies

#134 4 years ago
    Quoted from citerne:

An homebrew pinball wonder woman based on the 'Lectronamo' Stern Electronics 1978.

This beautiful Wonder Woman conversion will be at Chicago Expo next week. Look for it in the vendor hall with all the other homebrews and conversions.

#135 4 years ago
    Quoted from Blackbeard:

I HAVE NIPPLES TOO DAMMIT!!!!!!!!!!

say it loud, say it proud!

#136 4 years ago

I'd love a WW pin!! I think they should wait until 1984 comes out and then give us a pin based on both of the current gen movies.

#137 4 years ago
    Quoted from Wolfmarsh:

I'd love a WW pin!! I think they should wait until 1984 comes out and then give us a pin based on both of the current gen movies.

I'd argue a comic, done properly, would be better for WW. That being said, I wanted a movie version of Deadpool, so what do I know?

#138 4 years ago
    Quoted from cait001:

go go go go see the movie in the theatres. It is a quintessential popcorn flick.
    Ares bash toy
    Lasso scoop
    bracelet slings
    fisticuffs pops
    slow-mo ramps
    Training loops
    so many modes: plane rescue, beach raid, alley mugging, no man's land, town rescue, Ludenhoff meth binge, Ares battle, etc

Invisible Jet , it’s there you just can’t see it.
    Joking aside how a clear plastic ramp that represents the invisible jet . This ramp could have a split in it and a controllable magnetic diverter the player chooses to go left or right on the ramp (like steering the jet ) Left or right would help the player get through modes and achieve other goals . Wrong turns at the wrong time could either hinder progress or not help . Just a thought , could be cool if done right .

8 months later
    #139 3 years ago

Franchi just posted this on Facebook. Looks amazing.

if you missed it back in the day, here's a look at the Wonder Woman machine I designed that was passed on. I still hope some day a company will have the guts to do a game based on a female character.

FB_IMG_1594157922922 (resized).jpgFB_IMG_1594157922922 (resized).jpg
    5 months later
    #140 3 years ago

welp, so much for Wonder Woman ever getting a pinball machine!
    Maybe the next generation's franchise reboot will be better.

#141 3 years ago

Don't be too hasty. Certainly not on par with the first one, but they just fast tracked approval for a 3rd movie and with the upcoming HBO release of an updated version of Justice League to boot, the character remains relevant. The most recent movie using the 1984 timeframe certainly puts a pinball machine smack in the midst of our target pinball audience age group. Gal Gadot would certainly be eye friendly to the target audience and make for a potentially great art package and/or the ability to do a comic book art version.

Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (2016)
    Wonder Woman (2017)
    Justice League (2017)
    Wonder Woman 1984 (2020)

#142 3 years ago

More hoots on the pf and cab will sell more units if ever made.

#143 3 years ago
    Quoted from Macca101010:

Franchi just posted this on Facebook. Looks amazing.
    if you missed it back in the day, here's a look at the Wonder Woman machine I designed that was passed on. I still hope some day a company will have the guts to do a game based on a female character.[quoted image]

Total Nuclear Annihilation main character is female.

2 years later
    #144 3 months ago

WW is WaterWorld

#145 3 months ago
    Quoted from Bcanz:

WW is WaterWorld

WW is Whirlwind

#146 3 months ago
    Quoted from tbanthony:

Don't be too hasty. Certainly not on par with the first one, but they just fast tracked approval for a 3rd movie and with the upcoming HBO release of an updated version of Justice League to boot, the character remains relevant.

That did not age well.

Patty Jenkins left such a huge crater with WW84 I doubt you will see another WW movie anytime soon. Warner is pretty much rebooting the whole DC universe due to the fiascos of WW84, Shazam: Fury of the Gods, The Flash, and Blue Beetle.

The new Aquaman movie is tracking very, very poorly. Between the missteps by DC and Marvel (Disney) the public is losing interest in the superhero genre rapidly.

#147 3 months ago

I dont care what abbreviation is used. Just make the darn thing.

IMG_0778 (resized).jpegIMG_0778 (resized).jpeg
    #148 3 months ago

Should've been made right after the first movie, which was awesome. Total missed opportunity. Golden age of modern pins, market expanding everyday, female comic book hero based game during the height of comic book movies. It was a no brainer. I'm still amazed nobody made one.

#149 3 months ago

I really liked the first Gadot WW movie.
    84 did really stink, but the first one would be a great theme for a modern pin. It feels like a missed opportunity. Oh well.

There are 149 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wonder-woman-pinball/page/3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.