(Topic ID: 97029)

Won eBay auction - haven' t heard back from seller EDIT: He called - no worries

By SunKing

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider joekiss.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#36 9 years ago
    Quoted from Miknan:

The OP had every right to be concerned and acted appropriately. I had an auction end on a buy it now Thursday night before Labor Day weekend. She insisted I get it out the very next morning before the weekend. My auction said to allow 3-5 days for shipping but I said I'd try. I should have refunded the b!tch right then. I did send it out the next morning but she left me negative fb anyway for poor communication and that "I didn't want to ship it quickly". My first and only negative so far and it still pisses me off and stupid ebsy doesn't let you do a thing about it. Sorry for the rant...

Ive had buyers like that.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider joekiss.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/won-ebay-auction-haven-t-heard-back-from-seller?tu=joekiss and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.