Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 254 posts
  • 86 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by Billc479
  • Topic is favorited by 27 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pinballalbumcover2023 key (resized).jpg
    pinballalbumcover2023keynumbered.pdf (PDF preview)
    pinballalbumcover2023keyalpha.pdf (PDF preview)
    pinballalbumcover16 test7nocreech (resized).jpg
    pinballalbumcover16 test7yescreech (resized).jpg
    pinballalbumcover16 test6 (resized).jpg
    pinballalbumcover16 test5 (resized).jpg
    It Would Be Wrong (resized).jpg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    pasted_image (resized).png
    pinballalbumcover16 test4 (resized).jpg
    pinballalbumcover16 test3 (resized).jpg
    TOM_New (resized).png
    pinballalbumcover16 test2 (resized).jpg
    pinballalbumcover16 test logos (resized).jpg
    pinballalbumcover16 test (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider classics_master.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#209 1 year ago

These are good too, especially the Poseidon one

6E38AB06-5E77-4730-998C-45B61FD421D6.jpeg6E38AB06-5E77-4730-998C-45B61FD421D6.jpegD5C1607B-EEBC-44AA-A900-3F2907976EFF.jpegD5C1607B-EEBC-44AA-A900-3F2907976EFF.jpeg
    #215 1 year ago
    Quoted from xsvtoys:

Both are in there already
    This is the correct last version. I can't believe I printed the wrong one, just wasn't paying attention. I may have to buy another one!
    [quoted image]

Cool, I see them now. Wow that’s a lot of work! Looks great!

#228 1 year ago

I agree with Dayhuff, the work is great and looks awesome, but I’d take the 100 off the pinball. Also, in my opinion I’d make the strikes and spares art larger than the wizard art next to it. I might have that be the main focal point just above the pinball, center and slightly larger than it is.

The butterfly art is fine to me, but maybe mirror the art for the top right corner to balance it? Maybe there’s more art of a different color butterfly facing the other direction anyway? If so, that would work great.

But wow looks great! Only other art I could think of would be the playfield art from Bally Fore and the back glass art from Gottlieb’s Eclipse and Panthera, they may be on there and I didn’t notice, but this is really nice and again, great work.

#232 1 year ago
    Quoted from xsvtoys:

Latest revision, some big changes in this one. Hasn't been error-checked yet, I am seeing double from staring at this too much (4 boobs where there should be 2). Already spotted an issue, Iron Maiden's torso is dangling in mid-air, have to figure out how to fix that.
    [quoted image]

Yes I like the “100 women of” better than just the 100, looking great!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider classics_master.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/woman-of-pinball-album-cover-tribute?tu=classics_master and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.