Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 254 posts
  • 86 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 months ago by Billc479
  • Topic is favorited by 27 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pinballalbumcover2023 key (resized).jpg
    pinballalbumcover2023keynumbered.pdf (PDF preview)
    pinballalbumcover2023keyalpha.pdf (PDF preview)
    pinballalbumcover16 test7nocreech (resized).jpg
    pinballalbumcover16 test7yescreech (resized).jpg
    pinballalbumcover16 test6 (resized).jpg
    pinballalbumcover16 test5 (resized).jpg
    It Would Be Wrong (resized).jpg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    pasted_image (resized).png
    pinballalbumcover16 test4 (resized).jpg
    pinballalbumcover16 test3 (resized).jpg
    TOM_New (resized).png
    pinballalbumcover16 test2 (resized).jpg
    pinballalbumcover16 test logos (resized).jpg
    pinballalbumcover16 test (resized).jpg
    There are 254 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 6.
    #1 3 years ago

Coronovirus stay-at-home boredom led me to build out this Photoshop project I've been thinking about for some time. Its a work in progress, so things can be changed around, or your missing faves could be added if I forgot any. Its pretty full now though. There are a few Easter eggs in there...

Latest version #6, with a variety of improvements.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/woman-of-pinball-album-cover-tribute/page/3#post-5747067

Latest version #5, featuring a wider aspect ratio and many more women. 100 in all:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/woman-of-pinball-album-cover-tribute/page/3#post-5746478

Latest version #4 here, Whoa Nellie replaced by Centigrade 37:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/woman-of-pinball-album-cover-tribute/page/2#post-5742686

Latest version #3 is here in post 51:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/woman-of-pinball-album-cover-tribute/page/2#post-5742245

NEW VERSION: After I made this and had time to peruse it, there were a number of things I saw that needed some fixing. Some touchups, repositioning, etc to make the details cleaner. The top one is the latest version, I left the original one below it in case you want to play find the differences. There are also a few new Easter eggs in the new version!

pinballalbumcover2 (resized).jpgpinballalbumcover2 (resized).jpg

pinballalbumcover (resized).jpgpinballalbumcover (resized).jpg

#2 3 years ago

That’s awesome - very Sgt. Peppers. Well done!

#3 3 years ago

That picture is fantastic.

And briefly glancing at pinheadpierre's profile pic made my heart jump for joy that Vid1900 was back.

Now there is only sadness.

#4 3 years ago

That's really cool.
    Fun to look through and see how many I know. You even put Cherry Bell in there

#5 3 years ago

Man this is just wonderful!

Great idea, makes me think of other themes that would be cool.

#6 3 years ago

Made some revisions to the original version, see the first post for the latest!

#7 3 years ago

I’m glad you remembered everyone’s favorite lady in the very far top right corner

#8 3 years ago

That’s a lot of cleavage!

#9 3 years ago
    Quoted from mrm_4:

I’m glad you remembered everyone’s favorite lady in the very far top right corner

First Easter egg identified!

#10 3 years ago

And what a beautiful creature she is

#11 3 years ago

Eclipse girl missing? She's hot.

#12 3 years ago

Might I suggest adding Fire Queen as well

#13 3 years ago
    Quoted from pinkid:

Eclipse girl missing? She's hot.

I was trying to remember which game this was. +1 for adding Eclipse!

#14 3 years ago

Eclipse is in, I will work on Fire Queen. New version to come later.

#15 3 years ago

No chainsaw babe from TFTC?

But I suppose if you add her you'd have to add Whoopie Goldberg as well. Bad idea....disregard my comment.

#16 3 years ago

Black Rose?

#17 3 years ago

Big Betty. (From Truck Stop)

#18 3 years ago

Wonderland 1955 Williams has some of the best pinbabes.

#19 3 years ago

Williams Barracora is a cool lady and there's some cool ladies on the PF art as well!!

Phoebe

ba3d583f0358f8551c6edd77123277c9 (resized).jpgba3d583f0358f8551c6edd77123277c9 (resized).jpgmaxresdefault (resized).jpgmaxresdefault (resized).jpg
    #20 3 years ago
    Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Wonderland 1955 Williams has some of the best pinbabes.

Already in there....

#21 3 years ago

Where is Elektra?

#22 3 years ago

Centigrade 37
    Gordon Morison’s BEST work.
    Great job with your Compilation.

C26D8733-CF28-4768-9CF0-BB7E775776FC (resized).jpegC26D8733-CF28-4768-9CF0-BB7E775776FC (resized).jpeg
    #23 3 years ago

That looks great! It would be an awesome printed on a translite material, framed and backlit. Couple other possibilities, Gorgar backgass the girl getting saved or is she getting sacrificed. Whitewater Girl in raft. Baywatch, Pamela. Goldeneye 007 Miss red pants, Miss World... backglass or playfield. Fish tales side Art.

MISS-WORLD-Backglass-LAYOUT1 (resized).jpgMISS-WORLD-Backglass-LAYOUT1 (resized).jpg

ef9db453141813.5608ffb204f46 (resized).jpgef9db453141813.5608ffb204f46 (resized).jpg
    #27 3 years ago

I would buy one, what ever it is to frame and hang on the wall.

#29 3 years ago

Viper from stern. Shes a hot one.

viper (resized).jpgviper (resized).jpg
    #30 3 years ago
    Quoted from NYP:

Oops saw sexy girl on there, here’s one I don’t think I see, cosmic princess?
    https://nypinball.com/flyers/cosmic-princess/

Yes Sexy Girl is in there. One Easter egg associated with Sexy Girl - this version has been manipulated a bit to make it “G rated”. Or maybe PG. The laces of her top are strategically arranged to cover things up. Trying to avoid anything too blatant. Another one is that it appears that Sexy Girl is putting her hand into the bikini bottom of the Cannes girl. That was totally inadvertent, I didn’t do that intentionally and noticed it after the fact. But there are some others in this picture that I did do intentionally

I am looking at all the new suggestions and working on a revision.

#32 3 years ago

When I think about "women of pinball" I think about those women I compete against, not the nasty Strikes and Spares or WNBJM backglass art, which you have front and center.

A sea of upvotes and not one downvote. No culture problems on pinside though!

#33 3 years ago

One downvote happy now?

#34 3 years ago
    Quoted from stuliss:

When I think about "women of pinball" I think about those women I compete against, not the nasty Strikes and Spares or WNBJM backglass art, which you have front and center.
    A sea of upvotes and not one downvote. No culture problems on pinside though!

The female form, besides the globular ones, is a thing of beauty, worthy of desire and celebration in art since the dawn of time. I love it. No hater can tell me different.

#35 3 years ago

In regards to some of the posts and some PMs, I would never have any intention of selling this in any way. I just made it for fun and thought others might like to see it. It's nothing more than a digital file of clips from great art of the past. When it is done, I will make a version as hi-res as possible if someone wants to take it and get it printed. There is no art here I take any credit for, I just happen to know how to put images into a Photoshop file that's all. Doesn't take much talent, just a bit of time.

(edit) Also probably some of the art is copyrighted so it could not be sold anyway. This is strictly a fan tribute type of art. Or even a parody, depending on your point of view.

#36 3 years ago

Sexist pigs!

What about the one woman who graces the coin door of EVERY late 70's-early 80's coin door?
    SUSAN B ANTHONY!

The revolution will NOT happen until ALL citizens learn to stop treating our comrades and sisters as so many PIECES OF MEAT!

#37 3 years ago
    Quoted from timarnold:

What about the one woman who graces the coin door of EVERY late 70's-early 80's coin door?

I didn't even know coin doors had coin doors!

#38 3 years ago

I think it should be just using woman who are drawn, not an actual real image, I see one or two faces in the middle right that look out of place, just my 2 cents......

#39 3 years ago
    Quoted from NYP:

I think it should be just using woman who are drawn, not an actual real image, I see one or two faces in the middle right that look out of place, just my 2 cents......

I kind of agree. The Tron women look out of place and I'm thinking of taking them out. I think all the other ones in there now are drawn though. We're there other ones you saw?

#40 3 years ago
    Quoted from xsvtoys:

I kind of agree. The Tron women look out of place and I'm thinking of taking them out. I think all the other ones in there now are drawn though. We're there other ones you saw?

No IMO just the 2 tron woman looked out of place to me, looks like a photograph, clashes with the rest that are all hand drawn.

#42 3 years ago
    Quoted from xsvtoys:

First Easter egg identified!

Awesome job - who's the lady in the top right corner?

#43 3 years ago
    Quoted from tslayer71:

Awesome job - who's the lady in the top right corner?

Big Dick

#44 3 years ago

I know Creech is holding Julie Adams but he is a "one man show" in the collage. How about using the PF Julie, or maybe substitute Bride of Frankenstein from Monster Bash holding her

#45 3 years ago

Be warned if you haven’t seen it and dare look that up. NSFW in any way. It’s Mad Dog at his height.

#46 3 years ago
    Quoted from xsvtoys:

Be warned if you haven’t seen it and dare look that up. NSFW in any way. It’s Mad Dog at his height.

I see it every time I pee.....

#47 3 years ago

This as a translite in a lit frame would be epic.

#48 3 years ago

Neither of the Roller Disco girls?

#49 3 years ago
    Quoted from NYP:

Perv! I think the T.O.M girl should be there:
    https://nypinball.com/flyers/theatre-of-magic/
    maybe the future spa girl?
    https://nypinball.com/flyers/future-spa/

Future Spa is already represented, I like the playfield art better than the backglass for that one.

Quoted from NYP:

Here's another one you might consider:
    https://nypinball.com/flyers/breakshot/

Yes, good one. That has to get in there.

All the other suggestions are good too. I’ll be working it over again when I get time.

#50 3 years ago

Rock, Rock, Rockin Rollergames

IMG_20200712_032943 (resized).jpgIMG_20200712_032943 (resized).jpg
    There are 254 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 6.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/woman-of-pinball-album-cover-tribute?hl=stupidjackpot and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.