Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 66 posts
  • 25 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by BLACK_ROSE
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Tommy-1.jpg
    howdy.gif
    Wolfy_s_Bash_Party_3_010.JPG
    Wolfy_s_Bash_Party_3_014.JPG
    Wolfy_s_Bash_Party_3_023.JPG
    Wolfy_s_Bash_Party_3_018.JPG
    Wolfy_s_Bash_Party_3_020.JPG
    Wolfy_s_Bash_Party_3_016.JPG
    Wolfy_s_Bash_Party_3_015.JPG
    Wolfy_s_Bash_Party_3_017.JPG
    Wolfy_s_Bash_Party_3_013.JPG
    Wolfy_s_Bash_Party_3_006.JPG
    Wolfy_s_Bash_Party_3_002.JPG
    Wolfy_s_2nd_Pinball_Party_015.JPG
    Wolfy_s_2nd_Pinball_Party_011.JPG
    Wolfys_1st_Pin_Party_030.JPG
    There are 66 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
    #1 11 years ago

This Past Sunday the 15th of July , Wolfy had his 1st Pinball Party ( bout Tyme ) He invited around 8 to 10 People , Mainly the local guy's for a Trial Run .. Asa & Dan from Lost Ark Arcade , Jack ( our Pin Tech ) Jeff & son , Triadwatch , Tony , B_R and a Few more . He had a High Score Tourney going on with his 6 Pins that were up stairs in his Gameroom . Jack drew 4 pin initials from a hat to determine which 4 pins the Top Players would Play w/ TOM being the Final Pin.. At the End Asa & Dan were Competing against each other.. This was a Fun get-2 gether ,, I'm Sure Wolfy Will do it again .. Anyway Asa Won the Battle on TOM and got the Cash & he had to accept a Kick in the Azz from each 1 of us . Also after the Party Asa & Dan bought the neighbors SWE1 , it Should be at Lost Ark Arcade for Hire Now..

Heres a Few Pict's and I have 2 video's ( worth watch-n ) Up-Loading .. Thanxx again Wolfy !!

Wolfys_1st_Pin_Party_013.JPGWolfys_1st_Pin_Party_013.JPG Wolfys_1st_Pin_Party_015.JPGWolfys_1st_Pin_Party_015.JPG Wolfys_1st_Pin_Party_016.JPGWolfys_1st_Pin_Party_016.JPG Wolfys_1st_Pin_Party_025.JPGWolfys_1st_Pin_Party_025.JPG Wolfys_1st_Pin_Party_018.JPGWolfys_1st_Pin_Party_018.JPG Wolfys_1st_Pin_Party_020.JPGWolfys_1st_Pin_Party_020.JPG

#2 11 years ago

Sorry I couldn't make it. Next time!

#3 11 years ago

a Few More ,,,,,,,,,,

Wolfys_1st_Pin_Party_014.JPGWolfys_1st_Pin_Party_014.JPG Wolfys_1st_Pin_Party_021.JPGWolfys_1st_Pin_Party_021.JPG Wolfys_1st_Pin_Party_026.JPGWolfys_1st_Pin_Party_026.JPG Wolfys_1st_Pin_Party_028.JPGWolfys_1st_Pin_Party_028.JPG Wolfys_1st_Pin_Party_029.JPGWolfys_1st_Pin_Party_029.JPG Wolfys_1st_Pin_Party_030.JPGWolfys_1st_Pin_Party_030.JPG

#5 11 years ago

Its Bonafide! Looks like it was a good time.

#6 11 years ago

Looks like a good time. I love the alcove for IJ Was that upstairs? Sort of looks like a finished attic.

#7 11 years ago

Wolfy has had that Room Customized ,,, I let him Explain it.. 2nd Floor , Main pt of the house !!

#8 11 years ago

1st video , 2nd up soon

#9 11 years ago

Wish I could party with B_R and the Wolf Man.

#10 11 years ago
    Quoted from Rascal_H:

I Wish you could too Rascal ,,, here's the battle on TOM between Asa & Astrodan ..

#11 11 years ago

Looks like a cool time

#12 11 years ago

So how does such a tournament work? I have had three and I use a double elimination bracket system. I don't really want to clear off the high scores.

#13 11 years ago

Hey guys, I am local and how did I miss this party. I definitely want to party with you guys next time there is a pinball party. Count me in!

#14 11 years ago

My favorite thing about BR videos is that I cant understand half of the shit he says. I thought Pittsburghease was bad. Haha

#15 11 years ago
    Quoted from PinPlayer2:

Hey guys, I am local and how did I miss this party. I definitely want to party with you guys next time there is a pinball party. Count me in!

Randy , Didn't know you were a Member Here ,, Wolfy did a Surprise Pin Party , 2-day notice !!

I'll get Ya Hooked up Next Tyme

Here's PinPlayer2 ( Randy ) at the W.Salem Auction Testing BOP ..Cheat-n tha Ho !!

RFK on the Bash ended up buying BOP for $ 1050.00 .. Killer Deal !!!

#16 11 years ago

Damn, BR you have a video of everyone doing something that you can pull out at anytime. Thanks for the flashback.
    I am ready for the next party just let me know and I will be there.
    Later!

#17 11 years ago

Looks like a ton of fun!

#18 11 years ago

Note to self: hide my daughter when BR is over

#19 11 years ago

Nice vids B_R. Including yours, I see four faces I remember from Lost Ark.
    Looks like Wolfy's collection is in prime condition. Way to throw a pin party Wolfy!

#20 11 years ago

Good Job BR and thanks to all that came to play. Everyone is welcome here next time if you can make it. . I will put out a message for the next one. This was a last minuite idea. We had a low key tourney that i put together . High scorer on each game for the day was put in a hat with the game name. We drew 4 games/names out of the hat and these 4 played on a game pulled out of a hat (WH2O). The 2 top scores then played on another game drawn from the hat (TOM). Winner take all . We had 10 people put in $5 .

#21 11 years ago

Thanks Wolfy sorry had to leave early, br I was gunning for your nice score on ij for 875 million. It was a blast and time flew real quick.

#22 11 years ago

5 Hrs FLEW by ,,,,,, Tyme Flyes when yr Play-n Pinball w/ Friends ...

#23 11 years ago
    Quoted from PW79:

Note to self: hide my daughter when BR is over

She was of age ,,, 20 I think and In college ,,,

5 months later
    #24 11 years ago

Wolfy had his 2nd Pinball Party yesterday , Sunday the 30th of Dec 2012 , Everyone had a Great Tyme as usual . His collection is Getting Better each Tyme ,, Thanxx again Wolfy !! Also , I have 1st Dib's on Radical when he decides to sell ..

Wolfy_s_2nd_Pinball_Party_011.JPGWolfy_s_2nd_Pinball_Party_011.JPG Wolfy_s_2nd_Pinball_Party_015.JPGWolfy_s_2nd_Pinball_Party_015.JPG

#25 11 years ago

It was fun BR , had a blast

#26 11 years ago

Just watched the vids, hate I couldn't make it out yesterday. See you guys next time though!

#27 11 years ago
    Quoted from shanetastic:

Sorry I couldn't make it. Next time!

and you didn't make it Again !! You had a Good excuse , Yr Excused .. See ya Later on in the Week

#28 11 years ago

A belated "Happy Birthday," Jeff!

2 weeks later
    #29 11 years ago

Thanks BR for the updated videos of Wolfy's latest party. Great times with great people and friends. Lets do it again soon.

1 month later
    #30 11 years ago

Wolfy is having his 3rd Pinball Party 2-day ,, I'm Taking my IM . He's expecting a Good sized Crowd .. I heard RawelighD is bringing his Tron LE and SPeD is coming down from VA ...

The Director is gonna be @ my Pad around 1:30 , we'll load up and hit the beer store and get their a Lil-Early .. Watch for the video Later ..

My 90-minutes a day Here is Running Low ,,, later ...

#31 11 years ago

Man ole Man what a pARTY WE hAD ,,,,,,,,,,, .. Here'a asa few Pistures .. Also have a aFEW VIDEO S uP LOADINMG .. I want to thank debra for the Giant plate off cheese vbakllls , it eas Graet .. I 'm tore slao p up .. More later ,, Videos loadig

Wolfy_s_Bash_Party_3_002.JPGWolfy_s_Bash_Party_3_002.JPG Wolfy_s_Bash_Party_3_006.JPGWolfy_s_Bash_Party_3_006.JPG Wolfy_s_Bash_Party_3_013.JPGWolfy_s_Bash_Party_3_013.JPG Wolfy_s_Bash_Party_3_017.JPGWolfy_s_Bash_Party_3_017.JPG Wolfy_s_Bash_Party_3_015.JPGWolfy_s_Bash_Party_3_015.JPG Wolfy_s_Bash_Party_3_016.JPGWolfy_s_Bash_Party_3_016.JPG

#32 11 years ago

a few more ............ try-n 2 Sober up now !! SPeD Won the Money for the Show down ..

Iron man then Radical ... I think

#33 11 years ago

Wolfy sorry I could not make it. Was in mountains getting a expired tag ticket from our lovely nc state troopers.but enjoyed the blue ridge parkway.

#34 11 years ago

here ,,,,,,,,, thanks for being my Shofer Director ..

Wolfy_s_Bash_Party_3_020.JPGWolfy_s_Bash_Party_3_020.JPG Wolfy_s_Bash_Party_3_018.JPGWolfy_s_Bash_Party_3_018.JPG Wolfy_s_Bash_Party_3_023.JPGWolfy_s_Bash_Party_3_023.JPG Wolfy_s_Bash_Party_3_014.JPGWolfy_s_Bash_Party_3_014.JPG Wolfy_s_Bash_Party_3_010.JPGWolfy_s_Bash_Party_3_010.JPG

#35 11 years ago

Wolfy, thanks so much for hosting! I had a great time! With Asa's tournament at ACME Comics yesterday and the 8+ plus hours of pinball at your place today, it's been a great weekend of playing for me and I loved every minute of it. This was my first time playing WH20, TOTAN, IJ 93, JP, FS and Radical. So, it was awesome experiencing so many new games. Radical is one stellar System 11, a huge bang for the buck with some of the coolest ramps on a pin from any era. I need to put my name on the list behind B_R for that one!

I think of them all though, I fell in love with WH20 the most out of the new to me pins -- that is an amazing game. I loved everything about it -- definitely hitting the wishlist.

Great seeing so many familiar faces, and nice meeting more fellow pinheads. Always nice to put faces with names on here!

#36 11 years ago
    Quoted from BLACK_ROSE:

here ,,,,,,,,, thanks for being my Shofer Director ..

Anytime, man!

#37 11 years ago

Nice ToM topper Wolfy.

#38 11 years ago

Thanks everyone for coming to my Bash today. Great to see some of my favorite pinheads and several new friends. Special thanks to BR the "King of Pin" for bringing Iron Man. That machine is rocking and one the best Stern's in my opinion. Would love to bring one in one day. Looking forward to the next Bash at ?????'s house. thanks for the TOM topper Pinheadpuckguy , i agree it is nice.

#39 11 years ago
    Quoted from pinheadpuckguy:

Nice ToM topper Wolfy.

Looking forward to getting one of them in the future!

#40 11 years ago

Director, You hit WH2O on the nose . That game is one of a kind and i consider that game at the top of my collection. Wish you could have gotten that CL game this week. It has so much to do and all the shots are fun and the theme and art work are great.

#41 11 years ago

Thanks Wolfy! Awesome collection & they all played fantastically. B_R's Iron Man was super sweet too. The girlfriend, my brother, and I all had loads of fun & laughs. Seeing friends & making new ones was icing on the cake. Stellar crowd.
    Man, I have to get me a Fish Tales one of these days. That pin is a grin factory!

Quoted from BLACK_ROSE:

SPeD Won the Money for the Show down ..
    Iron Man then Radical ... I think

Iron Man, then Flintstones for me. It wasn't that I played great... it's that everyone else didn't. But I'll take the victories when & where I can.
    Hoping to put together a highlights reel that I'll post here in a few days.

#42 11 years ago
    Quoted from SPeD66:

Hoping to put together a highlights reel that I'll post here in a few days.

I hope yr Gonna Edit Yr Vid's -- , Know what I mean ? SPeD , I consider you a Good friend bro ..

and I'm Glad you finally got to meet Jabber jaws ,, He Owned Yr Big Guns for 18 yr's before i found it and sold it 2 U .. I told you that was All True .. I Don't BS when it comes to Pinball ....

#43 11 years ago
    Quoted from Rascal_H:

I second that looks like good times.

Glad to hear you had fun; just not glad to hear you had it without me.

#44 11 years ago
    Quoted from Shoot_Again:

Rascal_H said:

I second that looks like good times.

Glad to hear you had fun; just not glad to hear you had it without me.

I Hope 1 day that will happen bro !! Here's a Good video from Yesterday ..

#45 11 years ago
    Quoted from BLACK_ROSE:

I hope yr Gonna Edit Yr Vid's -- , Know what I mean ? SPeD , I consider you a Good friend bro ..

Heh, heh. Don't worry, I'll edit out anything that might be fishy.
    And I consider you a good friend too!

#46 11 years ago

Looks like great times!

#47 11 years ago
    Quoted from doughslingers:

Looking forward to getting one of them in the future!

I am shipping a couple extra to ya for the show. MB and ?????

#48 11 years ago

Thanks Wolfy, it was a great time. Almost reached best score on Radical. Good to see everyone again. Thanks for your time putting this together .

#49 11 years ago

Hey I've been in that gameroom, though it was alot smaller back then. The renovation looks great wolfy! I still have that RCT and it isn't going anywhere.

#50 11 years ago

I wasn't gonna Post this vid- due to my Alcohol toned mouth ,, but what the H*** !! Not bad

I still have a 3rd vid------

There are 66 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wolfys-1st-pinball-party-b_r and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.