Topic Stats

• 17 posts
  • 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 14 years ago by Stavs
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 14 years ago

Robin has asked me to keep posting updates. If it ain't listed it's SOLD !

Juke Joint Johnnie Games For Sale
These games are for sale by Gilbert AKA "Wolfman"
Juke Joint Johnnie
Sales & Service of Vintage Coin Operated Equipment since 1974
Westminster Colorado
303-350-0635
[email protected]
Cash or PayPal Only
All Machines sold AS IS.

Pinball Machines

Bally
1992 The Addams Family. $2,500.00

Gottlieb
EM 1971 Playball $400
EM 1976 Target Alpha $400

1996 Barb Wire $500.00

Sega
1995 Baywatch $800.00

Stern
2001 Monopoly. $2,000.00
2002 Playboy. $1,600.00
2005 NASCAR. $2,300.00

Williams
1994 Red & Ted's Road Show. $1,600.00
1998 Monster Bash $4,000.00

Project Pinball Machines
Missing Boards & Misc Parts (DEFINITELY AS IS)

1986 High Speed. Missing translight. $500.00
1994 Gottlieb Rescue 911. $300.00
1993 Gottlieb Wipe Out. $500.00

Baseball Machines

RARE - 1984 Midway Big Bat Pitch & Bat. $300.00
1968 Williams Ball Park. Pitch & Bat. $300.00
1991 Williams SlugFest Baseball Machine. $500.00

Video Games

Ms PacMan CT. $600.00

Jukeboxes

CDs 100 ct Boxes of Jukebox take offs with Jukebox Title Cards & Strips. - $100

Misc.

1947 Atlas MFG & Sales Corp 10 cents Shoe Shine Machine $500.00

Vending Machines

Kick'N Catch. $100.00. Vends Rubber Balls. Shopped

All prices shown subject to change without notice

Other Listings

Virtuality SU2000 $1500.00 Pickup in Clovis, NM

#2 14 years ago

Looks like the Stargate(s) sold. A great Gottlieb pin. Also glad to see that the Data East "Tales From The Crypt" sold.

Someone needs to give that Gottlieb Barb Wire a home (especially at that price). That Sega Baywatch (very underrated) is also at a very good price.

If a pinsider is wanting to get into pinball (or expand a collection), you really can't go wrong with that Red & Ted's Roadshow at that price.

The Addams Family is VERY well priced too, considering what people out here want for one.

The more I look at it, those super-cheap DMD Gottlieb project pins (Rescue 911 & Wipeout), might be a good investment with a little TLC. Gottlieb's are built to last for the most part, and don't require too much work (the ones we have worked on anyways).

#3 14 years ago

Yeah those all sold .. if people want I can include the previous machines with a SOLD notice on them .. in fact I have that recent list and just deleted those out.

Data East
SOLD Tales from the Crypt $1,300.00

Bally
SOLD 1999 Revenge From Mars. $1,800.00

Sega
SOLD Star Wars Trilogy. $1,200.00

Project Pinball Machines
Missing Boards & Misc Parts

SOLD 1993 Williams Bram Stoker's Dracula. $500.00
SOLD 1992 Date East Hook. $500.00
SOLD 1995 Gottlieb Stargate. $400.00

SOLD Lot of 100 Arcade Video Games in Tennessee ONLY $3000.00

#4 14 years ago

Was there anything broken on the bram stoker machine or the stargate machine cuz those are really cheap prices to sell them at.

#5 14 years ago

I was there today picking up a dart machine (location stuff). I saw the monopoly for $1600, was sound and a decent deal. I also saw the monster bash..It is SUPER nice for a routed machine, but 4k...OUCH.

I think I got a glimpse of the playboy too. let me know anyone if you want me to look something over there with a critical eye. I will be back there sometime this week for some other shit. I have a whole new bar opening in town I am doing the coin op for. 3 pins, 2 vids, 2 megatouch, electronic darts, pooltable + jukebox...

Busy month.

#6 14 years ago

Monopoly is decent at $1600, for a pinsider who has their games on a route, or is looking for a newer DMD machine. Monopoly still gets decent collections (usually from kids or wives/girlfriends).

#7 14 years ago

Yea my thoughts exactly Dr. Bond.. I am on the fence on the thing. The pin just looks so damn boring I have a hard time forking over 1600 for it. But as you said, on a location is it likely a good money maker.... Decisions Decisions..

Or I could spend around a grand and get a decent Williams to put out...

#8 14 years ago

I actually like Monopoly, as long as it is working and set up right. Granted, it's no LotR but still, I would buy it if I were down there.

#9 14 years ago

Ship me some seal meat (baby seal only!) and I will ship you the monopoly.

#10 14 years ago

Hold on a second. THWAK, THWAK, THWAK! It will be in the mail tomorrow. lol

Maybe I'll talk to my Inuit buddies in the Guard.

There is one on location here in Boise which I played for about 3 hours. Lotsa fun. Boise actually has a lot of pins on location. Most are in good shape and clean. Most of the games that have a problem are with a weak flipper, which the operator wouldn't notice unless he actually plays the game. They are also mostly set up for a quarter which is nice. I just wish the operator in Anchorage gave a rats ass about the ones there and didn't charge $1 for a broken, dirty, worn out, B list game.

#11 14 years ago

I just cant understand it....... why would you harm such a cute animal ?

#12 14 years ago

If I were running a route, I would definately grab the $1600 Monopoly maldoror. I don't like the game myself (I can buy better Williams DMD games for that price), nor would I ever put it on my wishlist, but I can see making back a good amount of money over time off it.

They got a Monopoly out here...with a Spider-Man and LOTR. Spider-Man and LOTR lure in the hardcore or moderate pinball players, and their date/wife/child jumps on the Monopoly. They got a similar setup at another location with the Monster Bash...with wives/girlfriends/kids making their way to the available Monopoly or Pirates of the Carribean (no one as to even farts in the direction of the Rollercoaster Tycoon). I think I mentioned that RC in my review that was set for free-play all month, and no one even touched it (the game just isn't that good or compelling IMO).

#13 14 years ago

How is the playfield on the high speed?

#14 14 years ago

I did not see it opened up. I do not even recall seeing it in his storage unit last time. The guy has games all over the place. I will look again when I go back down there sometime this week.

#15 14 years ago

Thanks

I'm looking for a nice playfield. Dont care about cab or anything else.

#16 14 years ago

You should grab that High Speed if thats the case Stavs (if playfield is in good shape). Great thing about those project pins is you can take it apart, to pimp your original machine out (probably part out the rest, and archive for spare parts).

My friend's Pinbot is a Frankenstein of a machine. Has the parts of about 3 Pinbot's in his, and it looks killer!

#17 14 years ago

I started out with a HS with a decent cab (not drilled) with a bad playfield for $350. Bought another lower cab/populated playfield (better condition, but still with wear) for $150. I have a ton of parts, now in my stash, which is good. So now its a matter of either finding a nicer playfield (populated underneath as I am NOT swapping wiring!), or getting mine touched up and cleared.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 29.95
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

$ 1.29
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 25.99
Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts

Playfield - Decals
Flashinstinct

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 35.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 84.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
GMods

Machine - For Sale
Bakersfield, CA
$ 65.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

Machine - For Sale
Bristow, VA
$ 119.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 24.00
Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

Machine - For Sale
Brighton, CO
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Machine - For Sale
Livermore, CA
$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
RobTune

$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 320.00
Playfield - Other
Avid Creations Wireforms

$ 35.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wolfman-machines-for-sale-updated-331 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.