2 years ago

Topic Stats

• 8 posts
  • 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by FrankJ
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20F82047-5CFC-4B2A-99B9-E359AD5C7425 (resized).jpeg
    EFA36CFE-DAAC-43FD-A217-5394CCA9B47B (resized).jpeg
    #1 2 years ago

I wanted to give it a shout out to Wolfpac displays. I just put together the set for Tomcat f14 earlier version and these displays are the best I’ve ever seen. They are very easy to put together, fun, very reasonably priced and nice and bright. I will only be buying Wolfpac displays from now on. Kudos to Wolffpac! Pics posted.

20F82047-5CFC-4B2A-99B9-E359AD5C7425 (resized).jpeg20F82047-5CFC-4B2A-99B9-E359AD5C7425 (resized).jpegEFA36CFE-DAAC-43FD-A217-5394CCA9B47B (resized).jpegEFA36CFE-DAAC-43FD-A217-5394CCA9B47B (resized).jpeg
    #2 2 years ago

Agreed. I even repaired a set that had been damaged and he was very helpful

#3 2 years ago

Agreed also, put together a set and put in my Seawitch.

#4 2 years ago

Yup! Loved mine for a old stern.

#5 2 years ago

I have bought several of these and will buy more in the future. I enjoy assembling them as well.

#6 2 years ago

Anyone have link? Will buy several.

#7 2 years ago
    Quoted from pinballplusMN:

Anyone have link? Will buy several.

https://www.wolffpactech.com/

You get a diy kit and have to solder them yourself but you save money.

Not to hijack but lisy also has diy displays but you have to order all the parts, pcb and parts, yourself. Wolfpac is the full kit. Great kit, easy to follow and they look good.

#8 2 years ago

I’m no soldering expert, but I have put several together with no problem. Great product at a really good price.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wolffpac-technologies-displays-excellent and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.