IMG_3226 (resized).JPG
IMG_1991 (resized).JPG
IMG_1990 (resized).JPG
IMG_1980 (resized).JPG
420E6572-956D-4B86-ACB4-DE41FC743222 (resized).jpeg
1E2194B1-4B02-4749-AD37-0C105184E47B (resized).jpeg
DFAD2FF5-C6B9-4DEA-BDE8-45DFE7335E10 (resized).jpeg
C892CF41-1334-408F-8B08-35B5745CF41C (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider master_of_trolls.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#196 2 years ago

Good frickin' heavens, I can not believe that I never saw this post!

PLEASE send me an invoice for a Firehouse (GB Pro) and add me to your list.

I saw your comments in a post on the GB forum and sent you PM, but was unaware of this post.

I hope that I am not too late to get onto a list for one of these beauties.

I can guarantee that if you do a Library, I will want to be #1 on that list.

1 month later
#251 2 years ago

Very Excited to hear the news that you are getting ready to start filling orders from your secondary list, as I am on the secondary list. Thank you for the update!

1 month later
#299 2 years ago

Whew! Relieved to see my name still on the list above and can't wait to be contacted for payment! Thank you to everyone who has posted an image of their installed firehouse. I'm stoked for this one!

2 months later
#344 1 year ago
Quoted from javagrind888:

Indeed, I was just talking about this with a friend this weekend. Hope the next group is up soon.

Yes, me too. I keep checking back periodically, as it has been a while since the last batch went out. I'm in group 5 of the secondary list, and continue to anticipate a wait but .... it will be worth the wait when it arrives!

1 month later
#368 1 year ago

Does anyone have any idea where Wolffcub is at on his secondary list? I was in group #5 (I believe it was six people per group) and have not heard anything yet. I did send a PM to Wolffcub, last week, and understand that he is busy. Following the various posts, I was estimating that he was on group #3 of the secondary list. If anyone knows for sure, exactly where Wolffcub is at, please post the info so that those of the rest of us who are still waiting to be contacted will have a better idea of where we are in the cue. Thanks.

#369 1 year ago
Quoted from Master_of_Trolls:

Does anyone have any idea where Wolffcub is at on his secondary list? I was in group #5 (I believe it was six people per group) and have not heard anything yet. I did send a PM to Wolffcub, last week, and understand that he is busy. Following the various posts, I was estimating that he was on group #3 of the secondary list. If anyone knows for sure, exactly where Wolffcub is at, please post the info so that those of the rest of us who are still waiting to be contacted will have a better idea of where we are in the cue. Thanks.

Sorry, to be clear, I was referring to his secondary list for the Firehouse mod. Thanks.

#374 1 year ago

Thank you, wcbrandes and Wolffcub!

2 months later
#398 1 year ago

Has shipping of FireHouses for List 3 people begun yet?

If anyone who knows that they are on List 3 has been contacted for payment yet, please do the rest of us a favor and let us know. It may help the rest of us, who are still eagerly waiting, to feel like we are seeing light (or perhaps, Slimer) at the end of the tunnel. Thanks.

1 week later
#411 1 year ago

Ahhh, just seeing my name on the list ... brightens my day. I'm feeling like there is light at the end of the tunnel. Very much looking forward to this mod!

5 months later
#468 1 year ago
Quoted from nitrojcrawf:

Has anyone heard from Wolffcub? He has not responded to DM's. Hope he is alright

I initially PM'd Wolffcub in December of 2021, requesting to be added to the Firehouse list. Wolffcub PM'd me back 12-21-2021 that I made the secondary list.

Sent an inquiry on July 7, 2022 and got a PM back on 7-29-22 that I was on list 3. I believe he may have reworked his secondary list (which would explain how I went from the secondary list to list 3).

Sent an inquiry Nov-02-2022 but got no reply.

Sent last inquiry Feb-10-2023 but got no reply.

I'm just going to continue to wait patiently and hope that Wolfcubb hasn't permanently suspended production of the firehouses. If he has, I sure hope that he lets us all know.

I get that this may not be his full time job, so I'm just trying to be as patient as possible. While the wait has been 15 months, so far, that's less time than I waited for my CCr LE (which arrived today!). It's an awesome mod and would sure love to add it to my GB pin.

1 month later
#515 1 year ago

I will certainly look forward to some reassurance that my name is on the list for the new ghost trap. However, after 16 months of waiting for a Firehouse, I am mostly just looking forward to getting that PM that Wolffcub has begun working on List 3 batch 5 (I'm number 66) and ready for payment!

Seriously, if I lived in Alberta I would volunteer free labor, to help with the mods (I would actually be happy to lend a hand, if I lived close by).

2 months later
#558 10 months ago
Quoted from big-c66:

Anybody heard anything from Wolffcub lately? Just wondering how it’s going I know he’s got alot of orders just thought I would check in. Lol.

Got my Firehouse last weekend. He's still plugging away at them. I think from the time that I asked to be put on a list until the time my Firehouse arrived, it was close to 22 months. A long wait, but definitely worth it.

Still waiting on somebody to make a better library, though. I want something bigger than Mezel Mod's library, something that looks more like the Premium/LE Library building.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

7,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Middletown, NY
$ 39.95
Playfield - Plastics
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 12.99
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 28.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 49.95
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 218.00
Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

Machine - For Sale
Alpharetta, GA
Machine - For Sale
Fresno, CA
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 99.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 99.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 969.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Mödley Crüe

$ 103.00
$ 55.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

17,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Temecula, CA
$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 39.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider master_of_trolls.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wolffcubs-ghostbusters-firehouse-city-library-trap-pke-mods?tu=master_of_trolls and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.