IMG_3226 (resized).JPG
IMG_1991 (resized).JPG
IMG_1990 (resized).JPG
IMG_1980 (resized).JPG
420E6572-956D-4B86-ACB4-DE41FC743222 (resized).jpeg
1E2194B1-4B02-4749-AD37-0C105184E47B (resized).jpeg
DFAD2FF5-C6B9-4DEA-BDE8-45DFE7335E10 (resized).jpeg
C892CF41-1334-408F-8B08-35B5745CF41C (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider big-c66.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#471 1 year ago

I want to get a firehouse please put me on the list thanks. It’s one of the best I’ve seen

#475 1 year ago

Man I hope you take PayPal lol

#478 1 year ago
Quoted from wolffcub:

No. I prefer rolls of pennies, shipped as individual rolls over the span of 6 months.

Now that’s funny lol. I was truly asking because alot of people I see lately don’t use PayPal and I’ve never ordered from u so I didn’t know. Can’t wait for your mods they look great.

#480 1 year ago
Quoted from Homebar124:

Do we have a rough ETA for the next group?

I was wondering to. It’s awful quiet on here hello is anybody out there can you hear me. Lol

#485 1 year ago

I know what he said I was just being funny
Lol

#486 1 year ago
Quoted from wolffcub:

List 3-Batch #3
49- Kwayatron
50- Homebar124
51- Borntolose
52- Utesichiban
53- Canea
54- Pinhead1982
List 3-Batch #4
55- MountZion
56- Dexter
57- iceman44
58- gliebig
59- nitrojcrawf
60- tronlover

Hey wolffcub how do I know we’re I’m at on your list. I’ve never asked before how this works thanks.

#489 1 year ago
Quoted from HayBarber:

My bad. Wasn’t trying to be an ass. Just assumed you hadn’t seen his recent post.

No problem and I wasn’t either I need to word my stuff a little better. I get to hitting the buttons and don’t pay attention what I’m doing. Lol

#494 1 year ago
Quoted from wolffcub:

Reached out to the ones noted in batch 3 and 4.

Hey Wolffcub how do I know we’re I’m at on your list I just was wondering. I haven’t even asked how much it is I just know I want it. LOL

#503 1 year ago
Quoted from wolffcub:

I am sifting thru all my pm's and adding the people who requested a fire house. I will respond to you when I add your name to the list. The PKE buildings were going to be my next thing but filament supply in the colour i need is not available at the moment so I am searching around. I have started on a batch of GHOST TRAPS! These traps are only for the Pro version , Premium versions are in the works.

Oh crap I messed up I’m a dumb ass. I told u on here that I wanted the firehouse I didn’t see about pm u Crap

#504 1 year ago
Quoted from wolffcub:

I am sifting thru all my pm's and adding the people who requested a fire house. I will respond to you when I add your name to the list. The PKE buildings were going to be my next thing but filament supply in the colour i need is not available at the moment so I am searching around. I have started on a batch of GHOST TRAPS! These traps are only for the Pro version , Premium versions are in the works.

Oh crap I messed up I’m a dumb ass. I told u on here that I wanted the firehouse I didn’t see about pm u Crap

Quoted from wolffcub:

Video of final product. Trap has flashing red led and the inside is filled with batting that has UV led lights installed to make it glow. The existing flashers behind the trap still flash thru during game play. The glow is set to a slow fade effect but can be changed by the owner if desired. 7 other other lighting options can be selected as well as always on with no effect. The speeds and UV light intensity can also be adjusted if desired.
Trap will ship fully wired and ready to install. No damaging mods required to the machine, just remove the old trap plastic and mount this one in its place. Power tap IS INCLUDED for easy power connection to existing power board. This power tap can them be used for other mods" Hint hint"
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Man that’s fantastic. How much are these I’ve been sick with cancer but if I can swing this on top of the firehouse I’ll get it. U do great work.

2 weeks later
#509 1 year ago
Quoted from ravenwing:

Hey,
I PM'd him about 8 months ago, got a reply, but I don't see my name on the list for build 4. I think I mistakenly was skipped. If anyone is planning to cancel I'd love to take their spot and would kick in some additional $$ for getting a Library.
Thanks,
Richard
Please PM me at ravenwing

I’ve pm him and haven’t heard anything and that’s a while back. So I don’t know if I’m on the list for firehouse or not.

#517 1 year ago
Quoted from wolffcub:

Sorry about that. Things get all bottle necked on my end and struggle to respond at times in a timely fashion. I will try to clamp down and get things all sorted out. The reality is that i just become overwhelmed, trying to design new stuff and keep going on old stuff has really affected how i respond to pm's. If you put in a request to be on a list i will get around to it soon i hope and respond with a reply. I got about new 100 messages to read and put people on the correct build lists.

Hey thanks for responding back. We just hadn’t heard anything and didn’t know if we were getting through or maybe u had quit. I’ve been been there getting overwhelmed with things can get to u and I fully understand. Now that I’ve heard from you I’m good and will be waiting whenever you get things done. That firehouse is wicked n u do a great job thanks again for responding.

#519 1 year ago
Quoted from gliebig:

[quoted image]

That’s nice

1 week later
#532 1 year ago
Quoted from wolffcub:

Thanks for the kind words guys. Working extra hard to get them out quicker now after my bad review, trying to save face. I will be sending out PM's on Friday for the next batch of six.

Bad reviews no way this is one of the nicest mods I’ve seen. I’m hoping I’m in this next batch can’t wait to put this on my pin

#538 1 year ago
Quoted from wolffcub:

Everyone is in. If you sent me a PM at one time i will make sure everyone will get one eventually. I will not close off the mod.

That’s great news man. I believe that will put everyone mind to ease knowing you’re not going to discontinue them. U really do nice work can’t wait for mine.

2 weeks later
#544 11 months ago
Quoted from Ivanhoe:

So chances are you're like me and eagerly clicked on this thread because you saw a new post thinking there's some new info on the awesome mods. Then, if you're like me, you a message like this that is not the news you were looking for. Welcome to the roller coaster of emotions this great mod has me on...this is such a great mod. I can hardly wait for my turn to come. wolffcub has a fan club, lol!

Yep I’m with ya

#546 11 months ago
Quoted from wolffcub:

Got you added.
Still plugging away.

U can do it brother u are the man one of the best looking mods cant wait to get it.

4 weeks later
#557 10 months ago

Anybody heard anything from Wolffcub lately? Just wondering how it’s going I know he’s got alot of orders just thought I would check in. Lol.

#562 10 months ago
Quoted from wolffcub:

Its all the nice and understanding people who keep me coming back. I have 12 more done and will reach out to the next in line this evening.

Oh man I’m hoping I’m in this 12 oh yeah. Lol

#563 10 months ago
Quoted from zerbam:

alright wolfcub 12 more complete!!!!!!!!!..........means i'm moving up the list

Is there a list we can actually see we’re I’m at. That would be great

2 weeks later
#565 9 months ago
Quoted from Meadows22:

Is this thread still alive if someone wanted to buy these mods? or they Long sold out?

It’s still alive wolffcub was on here about 2-3 weeks ago and was fixing to announce 12 more he had gotten done but haven’t heard anything. Pm him and see if he will let you on the list.

3 weeks later
#569 8 months ago
Quoted from Kkoss24:

Was looking to see if I was on the list for the FFs dashboard speaker panel . I can’t seem to find anything on it .

He was going to announce something just a while back and then we haven’t heard anything. I know he’s working on them best he can maybe will hear something soon.

1 week later
#572 8 months ago

I wonder if WOLFCUB Is alright it was around the middle of June when he posted that he had some ready but nothing sense.
Hope everything is good

2 weeks later
#577 8 months ago
Quoted from Stevelondon:

Yes exactly, me too. Hope someone can make a more accurate library.

I’m getting a nice library from SWINKS check him out on that.

#578 8 months ago
Quoted from Stevelondon:

Yes exactly, me too. Hope someone can make a more accurate library.

Look on the GHOSTBUSTERS SKY MOD THREAD that is Swinks my library is in the states now going through customs. Getting that and wolffcub firehouse is going to look great.

#580 7 months ago
Quoted from diamondgrind:

he does not reply to pms.

Ok but why not. It would be nice to hear something like hey guys wanted to give a update on we’re I’m at and here’s what time frame I’m looking at on next 10-20 units and who is in line. Now I’m not fussing I’m just talking about the subject at hand I know he’s probably got alot going on.

3 weeks later
#582 7 months ago
Quoted from roscoepinball:

Hello wolffcub i should be On your list for all 3 GB Mods. Just got a Premium! Can you change my spot from Pro to Premium
Please? Thank you so much!!!

Good luck getting a response. I’ve got few who have asked if I’ve heard anything I said no nothing. I’ve never dealt with any body that does mods that want keep u updated on progress.

4 weeks later
#585 6 months ago

Anyone heard anything on here from wolfcub is he still making are firehouses or not. Just a little communication would be nice to know we’re we stand. I feel a lot of love on here LOL.

2 weeks later
#588 5 months ago
Quoted from Rager170:

Pretty cool mod. How much will this be going for? PKE buildings that is.

Good luck on getting an answer nobody has heard anything from wolffcub at all. Like I’ve said and others at least tell us something if you’re building the product or u have decided to shut down.

#593 5 months ago
Quoted from djsolzs:

I sent a pm directly and received a reply within 24 hours.
Are you all messaging here on pinside?

What did he say you’re the first person we have heard that has heard from him in a long time

#595 5 months ago
Quoted from djsolzs:

Just asked me for my name and shipping address and sent me a way to pay. Package is on the way received a tracking #

Exactly when did you do this cause there’s a lot of people been waiting for months and I’m one of them and haven’t been contacted or nothing and your saying yours is on the way wow

2 weeks later
#602 5 months ago

All any of us have asked is just post something and let us know he’s still working on them or we’re he is on the mod. It takes just a minute to post something.

3 weeks later
#604 4 months ago
Quoted from Jousley:

Does anyone have one they would sell to me? Please PM me if you do! Thank you.

Get on Swinks list it’s a fantastic firehouse
And he keeps everyone updated on progress.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Denver, CO
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 24.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 29.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 218.00
Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

15,699 (OBO)
$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 26.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 49.95
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 39.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

14,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mount Pleasant, WI
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 63.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 28.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 109.99
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 63.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

6,600 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Palm Desert, CA

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider big-c66.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wolffcubs-ghostbusters-firehouse-city-library-trap-pke-mods?tu=big-c66 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.