IMG_3226 (resized).JPG
IMG_1991 (resized).JPG
IMG_1990 (resized).JPG
IMG_1980 (resized).JPG
420E6572-956D-4B86-ACB4-DE41FC743222 (resized).jpeg
1E2194B1-4B02-4749-AD37-0C105184E47B (resized).jpeg
DFAD2FF5-C6B9-4DEA-BDE8-45DFE7335E10 (resized).jpeg
C892CF41-1334-408F-8B08-35B5745CF41C (resized).jpeg
There are 611 posts in this topic. You are on page 7 of 13.
#301 2 years ago

Like the Terror Dogs. Where did you get those?

#302 2 years ago

eBay. They were part of a character set. Don’t recall the exact name but they had weavers character too

#303 2 years ago

Isn‘t that a Playmobil set?

ebay.com link: p

#305 2 years ago

Any update on the batch that was supposed to go out. No rush, just my ocd.

1 week later
#306 2 years ago

Sorry for the delay. Last batch is now sent out. I have sent out pm with your tracking numbers.

#307 2 years ago

On to batch 2 on the secondary list. I will reach out to these people right now.

Batch #2
7- Rockbiter
8- Bam_Man
9- Capn12
10- BentleyBear
11- Chambo
12- RazorV23

#308 2 years ago

Man this Firehouse is insane! I love the detail! Fairly easy install and good instructions! Nice job and again manufacturers should be consulting with the mod makers prior to release of a game!

Bravo

#309 2 years ago
Quoted from Bmanpin:

Man this Firehouse is insane! I love the detail! Fairly easy install and good instructions! Nice job and again manufacturers should be consulting with the mod makers prior to release of a game!
Bravo

Thanks man, glad you like it.

#310 2 years ago

Hope I didn't miss the boat. I'd love one of these

#311 2 years ago

please add me to your list if your doing another run on firehouse.

#312 2 years ago

No longer am i taking official firehouse orders. I am only taking addition requests and putting them on a cancellation list. These names will be contacted in the order that they are received when i have finished all of the official requests. as an example if 12 people were to bail form the original lists then I will insert the first 12 on the cancellation list at the end of my builds.

#313 2 years ago
Quoted from wolffcub:

No longer am i taking official firehouse orders. I am only taking addition requests and putting them on a cancellation list. These names will be contacted in the order that they are received when i have finished all of the official requests. as an example if 12 people were to bail form the original lists then I will insert the first 12 on the cancellation list at the end of my builds.

Going to pour out one for you. One of the nicest mods you can find. Thanks again

#314 2 years ago
Quoted from wolffcub:

Hopefully that means all the secondary and tertiary lists are still good to go?

#315 2 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Yes I am working my way thru them.

#316 2 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

I am close Ice, will let you know when it ships!

#317 2 years ago

Firehouse is installed, Looks great!

20220403_090640 (resized).jpg20220403_090640 (resized).jpg20220403_090852 (resized).jpg20220403_090852 (resized).jpg
#319 2 years ago

Just got mine and it's even more amazing in person. I 3d print as well, but this is a whole new level.

I can't find the install instructions, most is self explanatory, but I'm wondering what the two black pieces taped on the side are for as well as the two loose grey pieces from inside the house. wolffcub

#320 2 years ago
Quoted from Jherre6:

Just got mine and it's even more amazing in person. I 3d print as well, but this is a whole new level.
I can't find the install instructions, most is self explanatory, but I'm wondering what the two black pieces taped on the side are for as well as the two loose grey pieces from inside the house. wolffcub

Sent you a pm

1 week later
#321 2 years ago

Batch 2 on the secondary list is done and shipped. About half way thru building batch 3 now.

These names are next

PinBalt
Jenniebear
Alaskanzen first unit
Alaskanzen second unit
Jokerman
HeadNZ

#322 2 years ago

I was getting ready to put on some “poorman’s PinStadium” light on my pro. Has anybody had the mod and PinStadium-ish together? Do they fit?

#323 2 years ago

The mod was designed around having pin stadiums installed. They do not hit the roof.

#324 2 years ago
Quoted from wolffcub:

The mod was designed around having pin stadiums installed. They do not hit the roof.

Sweet. If you haven’t heard it recently, you’re awesome!

#325 2 years ago
Quoted from wolffcub:

Batch 2 on the secondary list is done and shipped. About half way thru building batch 3 now.
These names are next
OmPinBalt
Jenniebear
Alaskanzen first unit
Alaskanzen second unit
Jokerman
HeadNZ

Any idea when I'm up Wolffcub?

#326 2 years ago

Womp, womp. You can always count on USPS to destroy some package contents...I guess I'll be trying some small amounts of Gorilla Glue...

image0 (resized).jpegimage0 (resized).jpegimage1 (resized).jpegimage1 (resized).jpeg
#327 2 years ago

I swear when you put a FRAGILE sticker on stuff they abuse it more. I will send you a new pin machine so it can just be attached directly to the floor.

#328 2 years ago
Quoted from wolffcub:

I swear when you put a FRAGILE sticker on stuff they abuse it more. I will send you a new pin machine so it can just be attached directly to the floor.

Yeah, not the first or the last time a package gets manhandled, sadly. I appreciate it, I know it is beyond your control.

#329 2 years ago

Mine came with the lockers loose and rattling around in the firehouse but nothing a quick dab of superglue couldn't handle.

#330 2 years ago

from this point on I will spray expanding foam in the fire house to hold all components in place.

old-junk-car-17 (resized).jpgold-junk-car-17 (resized).jpg
#331 2 years ago
Quoted from wolffcub:

from this point on I will spray expanding foam in the fire house to hold all components in place.
[quoted image]

LOL

#332 2 years ago
Quoted from wolffcub:

[quoted image]

Boom! Problem solved

#333 2 years ago

These names are next
PinBalt
Jenniebear
Alaskanzen first unit
Alaskanzen second unit
Jokerman
HeadNZ</blockquot

Oh hells yes!!!

#334 2 years ago

I love this mod! So detailed. Sometimes I get real close and just look in the windows. Not when I am playing of course!!

9D952A50-EA54-44C5-BCC9-39283B2035A1 (resized).jpeg9D952A50-EA54-44C5-BCC9-39283B2035A1 (resized).jpeg
#335 2 years ago

So I came late to the party and I feel like I'm not reachable on the cancellation list... these are just too good for people to cancel. I'm keeping cool on the outside but on the inside I'm not coping well...

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#336 2 years ago
Quoted from Ivanhoe:

So I came late to the party and I feel like I'm not reachable on the cancellation list... these are just too good for people to cancel. I'm keeping cool on the outside but on the inside I'm not coping well...
[quoted image]

We can start a support group for GB HQ withdrawal syndrome. Hi, my name is Jon and I’m on the cancellation list...

#337 1 year ago
Quoted from Ballderdash:

We can start a support group for GB HQ withdrawal syndrome. Hi, my name is Jon and I’m on the cancellation list...

the wait might be long enough you will get your first 1 year Sobriety coin

#338 1 year ago
Quoted from wolffcub:

the wait might be long enough you will get your first 1 year Sobriety coin

Lol! Wolffcub for life.

#339 1 year ago

Installed mine last. Was a breeze, thanks for your hard work.

Added 23 months ago:

Installed mine last night, was a breeze. Thanks for your hard work on this.

#340 1 year ago

The next group is soon, I can feel it!

#341 1 year ago
Quoted from RazorV23:

Installed mine last night. Was a breeze, thanks for your hard work.

1 month later
#342 1 year ago

No news?

#343 1 year ago

Indeed, I was just talking about this with a friend this weekend. Hope the next group is up soon.

#344 1 year ago
Quoted from javagrind888:

Indeed, I was just talking about this with a friend this weekend. Hope the next group is up soon.

Yes, me too. I keep checking back periodically, as it has been a while since the last batch went out. I'm in group 5 of the secondary list, and continue to anticipate a wait but .... it will be worth the wait when it arrives!

2 weeks later
#345 1 year ago

Bump and wondering if these mods are still getting made? Get there are more things in life however an update sure would be appreciated!

#346 1 year ago

A dozen will be read by this weekend.

#347 1 year ago
Quoted from wolffcub:

A dozen will be read by this weekend.

I think I'm in that batch!

#348 1 year ago

I messaged twice since the original posting and was told I was on the list and never heard anything else. That was 6 months ago or more.

#349 1 year ago

Can i get added to a future batch @wolffcub? Looks great!

#350 1 year ago
Quoted from Homebar124:

I messaged twice since the original posting and was told I was on the list and never heard anything else. That was 6 months ago or more.

Go back to page 6 and look at the list. You're on list 3. I think he is just wrapping up page 2 now. You won't hear anything until he gets to your group.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
17,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Temecula, CA
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 55.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 63.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 218.00
Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 119.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 24.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 38.00
Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 39.95
Playfield - Plastics
Hookedonpinball.com

17,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Carmel Hamlet, NY
$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 12.99
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods

$ 26.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

15,699 (OBO)
7,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Middletown, NY
$ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

There are 611 posts in this topic. You are on page 7 of 13.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wolffcubs-ghostbusters-firehouse-city-library-trap-pke-mods/page/7?hl=eyeamred2u and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.