IMG_3226 (resized).JPG
IMG_1991 (resized).JPG
IMG_1990 (resized).JPG
IMG_1980 (resized).JPG
420E6572-956D-4B86-ACB4-DE41FC743222 (resized).jpeg
1E2194B1-4B02-4749-AD37-0C105184E47B (resized).jpeg
DFAD2FF5-C6B9-4DEA-BDE8-45DFE7335E10 (resized).jpeg
C892CF41-1334-408F-8B08-35B5745CF41C (resized).jpeg
There are 611 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 13.
#201 2 years ago
Quoted from wolffcub:

Thanks all for the interest in the firehall mod. As of today Jan 4th I will stop taking requests for this mod. I have lots of catching up to do now. If you did send me a pm and i did respond at one time about you being on the list or the secondary list you will be contacted in the future when my builds and list que gets to your name.
I will now start to put more focus on the ghost trap mod and get it to work possibly with the ramp on the limited and premium machines.

Looking forward to receiving this great firehouse mod! It is awesome looking!
Thanks freddy

#202 2 years ago
Quoted from wolffcub:

Thanks all for the interest in the firehall mod. As of today Jan 4th I will stop taking requests for this mod. I have lots of catching up to do now. If you did send me a pm and i did respond at one time about you being on the list or the secondary list you will be contacted in the future when my builds and list que gets to your name.
I will now start to put more focus on the ghost trap mod and get it to work possibly with the ramp on the limited and premium machines.

Awesome news! This mods is the one I am most interested in! Sadly I have a Pro, but hey, I still can have the cool look of it.

#203 2 years ago
Quoted from eyeamred2u:

Awesome news! This mods is the one I am most interested in! Sadly I have a Pro, but hey, I still can have the cool look of it.

The ghost trap mod currently works on the Pro only. I want to modify it so it can work with all machines.

#204 2 years ago
Quoted from wolffcub:

I should have all of the orders up to #25 out by the middle of next week. I will then start on the next batch of 12 for the following names
Flash71
BigTP25
yfz450
MLarkin78
haiderdj
Jarbyjibbo
xedecimal
Swoods5688
Daditude
PanzerFreak
Mayboyz
Bmanpin

Is this still the current batch being worked on?

#205 2 years ago

If there is a list for the Ghost Trap that will work on a LE please put me in. I bought the firehouse mod and asked to be put down before on the ghost trap. I know you have a ton going on but if you could please add me to the list I would greatly appreciate it.
PS Absolutely love the fire house mod!

#206 2 years ago
Quoted from BigTP25:

Is this still the current batch being worked on?

Batch #5 (of 12units) is being worked on right now and you are on that list.

#207 2 years ago
Quoted from playtwowin:

If there is a list for the Ghost Trap that will work on a LE please put me in. I bought the firehouse mod and asked to be put down before on the ghost trap. I know you have a ton going on but if you could please add me to the list I would greatly appreciate it.
PS Absolutely love the fire house mod!

I will post later when I am ready to start a official list for the other mods. I think its best to start new because sifting thru all the old pm's trying to find names of this and that will be very time consuming and i would surely miss someone.

#208 2 years ago
Quoted from wolffcub:

put me down for a ghost trap mode for a premium please! Cant wait for the fire house !

#209 2 years ago
Quoted from wolffcub:

The ghost trap mod currently works on the Pro only. I want to modify it so it can work with all machines.

Great news. Looking forward to seeing what you come up with and love to be put down for it.

Love firehouse mod on mine! Thanks

1 week later
#210 2 years ago

Did a rough print of the revised trap intended for the limited and premium. Will try to test fit it tomorrow and see what I might need to adjust.

09C9FCBC-98CE-48C2-BF4C-061E9ADB41AB (resized).jpeg09C9FCBC-98CE-48C2-BF4C-061E9ADB41AB (resized).jpeg2E0F968C-F7BB-41A3-A52D-58137E79953E (resized).jpeg2E0F968C-F7BB-41A3-A52D-58137E79953E (resized).jpeg
#211 2 years ago
Quoted from wolffcub:

Did a rough print of the revised trap intended for the limited and premium. Will try to test fit it tomorrow and see what I might need to adjust.
[quoted image][quoted image]

awesome! Can’t wait to see how it looks!

#212 2 years ago
Quoted from wolffcub:

Does look good! Add this to my list please fire house PKE and this would be a huge improvement !

#213 2 years ago
Quoted from wolffcub:

Looks Wonderful

Can’t wait for the Pro Ghost Trap to be available

Should be getting my Firehouse this week

Super Stoked !!!

#214 2 years ago
Quoted from TheCnyPinGuy:

Looks Wonderful
Can’t wait for the Pro Ghost Trap to be available
Should be getting my Firehouse this week
Super Stoked !!!

Firehouse delivering TODAY!! So excited.

#215 2 years ago

Do we have an updated list for Firehouse mod?

#216 2 years ago
Quoted from nitrojcrawf:

Do we have an updated list for Firehouse mod?

Yes please!

#217 2 years ago
Quoted from wolffcub:

Put me on the list!

#218 2 years ago

How much is the premium ghost trap mod going to be? I might need to add it to my firehouse and bezel order.

#219 2 years ago

Want to be on the firehouse list

#220 2 years ago

OK time for a little update in the GB mod world. I have almost finished constructing batches #5 and #6. Finishing batch #6 will bring me to the end of the PRIMARY order list. I will then jump to the SECONDARY list I created for people who wanted in on the firehouse mod. If you sent me a PM in the past and a mentioned you were on a SECONDARY list your time is not far away. I will be dividing the SECONDARY list into batches of 6 units at a time like I did for the PRIMARY list.

I have not forgotten but i still need to respond and invoice a few people that I reached out to for batch #5 and #6 and i hope to complete that in the next day or two.

Some bad news.........The ghost trap mod I wanted to make universal for all machines will not happen. The Pro machine has lots of room on the back board in that area. I tried fitting several different trap sizes i made on a limited machine but the ramp and the ramp street sign get in the way. If i make the trap any smaller it will start to have issues with the two existing flasher bulbs that are part of the machine. I will only be making the ghost trap for the PRO machines. I will default back to my original design that was pictured early in this thread but will improve on the details.

#221 2 years ago
Quoted from wolffcub:

OK time for a little update in the GB mod world. I have almost finished constructing batches #5 and #6. Finishing batch #6 will bring me to the end of the PRIMARY order list. I will then jump to the SECONDARY list I created for people who wanted in on the firehouse mod. If you sent me a PM in the past and a mentioned you were on a SECONDARY list your time is not far away. I will be dividing the SECONDARY list into batches of 6 units at a time like I did for the PRIMARY list.
I have not forgotten but i still need to respond and invoice a few people that I reached out to for batch #5 and #6 and i hope to complete that in the next day or two.
Some bad news.........The ghost trap mod I wanted to make universal for all machines will not happen. The Pro machine has lots of room on the back board in that area. I tried fitting several different trap sizes i made on a limited machine but the ramp and the ramp street sign get in the way. If i make the trap any smaller it will start to have issues with the two existing flasher bulbs that are part of the machine. I will only be making the ghost trap for the PRO machines. I will default back to my original design that was pictured early in this thread but will improve on the details.

#222 2 years ago

Thank you for your hard work and the update. I’m on the secondary list so now I’m getting excited.

#223 2 years ago

Just got mine! … and yet my GB is buried until I finish one of the rooms in my basement. Can’t wait to get this installed!

#224 2 years ago
Quoted from wolffcub:

Woot! Can't wait to get my firehouse.

#225 2 years ago

My firehouse should be here in a couple days

Also very excited when the ghost trap for a Pro is available

Great Job !!

#226 2 years ago

I have my firehouse for my Pro, not excited about removing the original, looks like a PITA to remove compared to the Premium/LE's. But, I will take my time, as always.

#227 2 years ago

I received the Firehouse Mod today in the mail. It looks top notch! Thanks again for doing this.

#228 2 years ago
Quoted from wolffcub:

Thanks for the updates! And thanks for all your hard work. I am really looking forward to putting this on my GB Prem.

Bummer about the ghost trap only for pros, but if you make any other universal mods I hope I can make it on the list.

Keep up the great work!

#229 2 years ago
Quoted from D-Piddy:

Thanks for the updates! And thanks for all your hard work. I am really looking forward to putting this on my GB Prem.
Bummer about the ghost trap only for pros, but if you make any other universal mods I hope I can make it on the list.
Keep up the great work!

The central city, library , and the PKE towers will work on all machines. Also something else for the machine is in development but that's hush hush until I am happy with it.

#230 2 years ago
Quoted from wolffcub:

The central city, library , and the PKE towers will work on all machines. Also something else for the machine is in development but that's hush hush until I am happy with it.

An affordable topper!

#231 2 years ago
Quoted from javagrind888:

An affordable topper!

this guy knows whats up

#233 2 years ago
Quoted from wolffcub:

What if we sacrificed the LED right above it? Then it would fit? Surely Premium/LE owners wouldn’t mind
EBAA0D95-5D5F-476A-9DFB-A276A3A84308 (resized).jpegEBAA0D95-5D5F-476A-9DFB-A276A3A84308 (resized).jpeg

#234 2 years ago
Quoted from RPZ:

What if we sacrificed the LED right above it? Then it would fit? Surely Premium/LE owners wouldn’t mind
[quoted image]

I did try with the blub removed but then the trap is so far up you actually miss some of it from the players view. It was a combination of interference from the blub, high ramp, and the 14th street sign.

I could make a specific trap for the non pro machines but it would be slightly smaller than the pro one and it would also have a specific notch in it so it can fit around the left side of the 14st sign.

#235 2 years ago

I still have the interest in revisiting the non PRO applications but i want to finish up the PRO one first. Im currently integrating led lighting into it for the flashing red light under the handle and a led graph or something similar on the opposite end.

#236 2 years ago
Quoted from RPZ:

[quoted image]

If anyone has the original ghost trap plastic, I need one for my custom topper!

#237 2 years ago
Quoted from wolffcub:

Did I miss the City Mod?

#238 2 years ago
Quoted from TicTacSeth:

Did I miss the City Mod?

No, its after the trap mod.

#239 2 years ago
Quoted from wolffcub:

Wait, will the Firehouse only work on the pro version then?

#240 2 years ago
Quoted from nitrojcrawf:

Wait, will the Firehouse only work on the pro version then?

The Fire House, Central City, PKE towers, and Library will fit all models. The ghost trap at the moment is only for the PRO version.

#241 2 years ago

Arrived Safe n Sound

Going in !!

Very impressed top notch
And while I’m in there wiring up my Ecto-1 hallmark

Thank you again !!

2FD8E9E0-1B51-4401-AB93-2BEB8E1BC246 (resized).jpeg2FD8E9E0-1B51-4401-AB93-2BEB8E1BC246 (resized).jpeg
#242 2 years ago

I’m a few days behind on the 5 and 6 batches. I have not forgotten. Sorry guys.

#243 2 years ago

Got the firehouse installed. It was actually really easy to get in, other than the fact that the screw meant to be repurposed to attach the LED board was too big for me so I had to use a different one. Also pulling the wires up out of that tiny opening was scary because it’s very tight. You absolutely need a long screw driver for securing the house at the end.

C5A08E2A-12E6-4406-85AA-B192449878E6 (resized).jpegC5A08E2A-12E6-4406-85AA-B192449878E6 (resized).jpeg
#244 2 years ago
Quoted from TheBeefSupreme:

Got the firehouse installed. It was actually really easy to get in, other than the fact that the screw meant to be repurposed to attach the LED board was too big for me so I had to use a different one. Also pulling the wires up out of that tiny opening was scary because it’s very tight. You absolutely need a long screw driver for securing the house at the end.[quoted image]

Oooohhhhh… I cannot wait for my Firehouse… what a thing! Wolffcub certainly has some skills.

#245 2 years ago
Quoted from TheBeefSupreme:

Got the firehouse installed. It was actually really easy to get in, other than the fact that the screw meant to be repurposed to attach the LED board was too big for me so I had to use a different one. Also pulling the wires up out of that tiny opening was scary because it’s very tight. You absolutely need a long screw driver for securing the house at the end.[quoted image]

TheBeefSupreme Where can I get that library?

#246 2 years ago

Read the very first post of this thread!

#247 2 years ago

Dear Wolffcub I already reserved all your mods for my LE and I’m on second list.
I suggested to some friend to see your post but they are confused.
Please can you post some images of your mods to update all new member?
Some people doesn’t know part name and can’t to understand for exemple PKE or library.
Yes it is strange but please post mods with image and name and price. Later write on the title where new people need to read.
If you want I can do it

#248 2 years ago

The start of this thread has detailed pictures at the beginning and costing associated with the fire house. The other mods mentioned early in the thread are still being finalized but show a few pictures of them. They are the central city and the PKE towers. No costing has yet need determined for the other mods.

I would love to just keep updating the first few posts in this thread but pinside will not allow it as it says the post is too old.

I fell behind on the manufacturing of the last 2 batch from the primary list ( batch5 and 6) but I’m working as I type and plan to have them out tomorrow.

I will post up a new list soon with the names of all the people on the secondary list and repost the pictures and info again of the firehouse. I will post up more detailed info on the others as I finalize them.

#249 2 years ago

Thank you for update I will suggest to read it

#250 2 years ago

Nice! secondary list here I come! Cant put this in fast enough as best detailed mod I have seen! Thanks Wolffcub!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 29.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

17,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Carmel Hamlet, NY
$ 26.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 218.00
Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 103.00
$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 28.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

6,600 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Palm Desert, CA
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 55.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

14,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mount Pleasant, WI
Machine - For Sale
Alpharetta, GA
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 49.95
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 611 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 13.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wolffcubs-ghostbusters-firehouse-city-library-trap-pke-mods/page/5?hl=razorv23 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.