IMG_3226 (resized).JPG
IMG_1991 (resized).JPG
IMG_1990 (resized).JPG
IMG_1980 (resized).JPG
420E6572-956D-4B86-ACB4-DE41FC743222 (resized).jpeg
1E2194B1-4B02-4749-AD37-0C105184E47B (resized).jpeg
DFAD2FF5-C6B9-4DEA-BDE8-45DFE7335E10 (resized).jpeg
C892CF41-1334-408F-8B08-35B5745CF41C (resized).jpeg

There are 611 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 13.
#51 2 years ago
Quoted from Capn12:

wolf, do you have a current 'standby' list, just so folks know how far down the 'order' they are? I'm kicking myself for missing this post early on.

waiting-patiently.gifwaiting-patiently.gif
#53 2 years ago

I sent a pm to be put on the standby list. Just want to make sure you saw it. wolffcub

#54 2 years ago
Quoted from Jherre6:

I sent a pm to be put on the standby list. Just want to make sure you saw it. wolffcub

got it. so far everyone who has sent me a pm is on the first or standby list.

#55 2 years ago

Hey wolffcub. Bill (ninjaboot) has/had a premium at luckys if test fitting for premium owners is needed. He lives in st albert also if he doesn't have it on location anymore.

#56 2 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Hey wolffcub. Bill (ninjaboot) has/had a premium at luckys if test fitting for premium owners is needed. He lives in st albert also if he doesn't have it on location anymore.

I will hit him up. Will be seeing him soon for some parts anyways. I can also possibly test the city and the slimer swing.

#57 2 years ago
Quoted from wolffcub:

I will hit him up. Will be seeing him soon for some parts anyways. I can also possibly test the city and the slimer swing.

Cool. Is GBpre still on location? Haven't visited since Dec 2019. Last time I played a game on location. Damn covid.

#58 2 years ago
Quoted from wolffcub:

Excited to see what creations of yours work on the premium. I will take all that do work lol

Absolutely amazing creations.

#59 2 years ago

Did a test print to get a feel for the PKE towers. These will be designed to simply screw directly into the same holes that told the plexi shield. The towers will be hollow and have windows and each tower will lite with the corresponding rollover insert. I thought of blacking out the windows in each tower only leaving the ones transparent that would actually spell each letter kinda like a dot matrix thing going on.

First time using this purple and it’s not half bad. Its a perfect match to what is on the Playfield. I honestly thing making the windows a transparent yellow and it will look good.

0E6D38DF-32E1-4835-9C06-27475A375D9B (resized).jpeg0E6D38DF-32E1-4835-9C06-27475A375D9B (resized).jpeg1F9A5949-BA18-47E2-BC44-C8BE4184B585 (resized).jpeg1F9A5949-BA18-47E2-BC44-C8BE4184B585 (resized).jpegE3981A70-9FA6-463C-B95A-2491FEE0B07F (resized).jpegE3981A70-9FA6-463C-B95A-2491FEE0B07F (resized).jpeg
#60 2 years ago

I like the idea of the PKE towers as an area that kids can't see the details of lane lights

I agree on the front face with window squares but certain ones could be yellow painted and then yellow light can pass through certain dedicated ones so the windows lit show the letter P or K or E on one of the buildings

#61 2 years ago

Thought of a blue color option to match the rest of the buildings on the PF near by for those not replacing everything?

#62 2 years ago
Quoted from swinks:

I like the idea of the PKE towers as an area that kids can't see the details of lane lights
I agree on the front face with window squares but certain ones could be yellow painted and then yellow light can pass through certain dedicated ones so the windows lit show the letter P or K or E on one of the buildings

I guess my dot matrix description was a bit misleading. Lol had to search the trash can

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg
#63 2 years ago
Quoted from wolffcub:

I guess my dot matrix description was a bit misleading. Lol had to search the trash can [quoted image]

Nice, well now officially, put me down for the PKE towers if they fit in a Premium. (I think they should right?)

#64 2 years ago
Quoted from TicTacSeth:

Nice, well now officially, put me down for the PKE towers if they fit in a Premium. (I think they should right?)

The hand blueprint drawn above is for sale. I will even toss in the old spent felt I used to sketch it up.

#65 2 years ago

yep the blueprint is what I was thinking and reckon that is the way to go.

#66 2 years ago

Wolf,

+1 on the PKE towers.

Thanks

#67 2 years ago
Quoted from Norcalpin:

Wolf,
+1 on the PKE towers.
Thanks

I love the idea! Put me on the list as well please.

#68 2 years ago
Quoted from wolffcub:

The hand blueprint drawn above is for sale. I will even toss in the old spent felt I used to sketch it up.

Haha, you kidding? Belongs in a museum!

#69 2 years ago
Quoted from wolffcub:

Yes, I am with swinks on this as well.

#70 2 years ago

Ok the first 6 are ready to be sent this weekend, all that left is to do the installation manual. I added a few more things to the interiors. The main floor now has 3 green vertical file cabinets along the back wall, The upper floor lunch table now has grey legs with a brown top instead of being all brown, a microwave has been added to the kitchen counter top on the upper floor, and the lunch table also has a pile of magazines on it.

#71 2 years ago

Petition for another run of (how ever many it takes so that I get one), after your first run!

#72 2 years ago

Last night while staring at the ceiling in bed I was thinking of a plan.

#1 Instead of trying to address all these mods like I am maybe I could focus on the Firehouse additional run because everything is currently setup for them.

#2 I really want to spend more time on the central city becasue at this moment it just does not feel 100% right to me and I don't want to just send stuff out. I showed my intent and some test prints so im open for feedback.

#3 The PKE towers and Ghost trap would be the best mods to work in with making the firehouses. I have decided the trap will be a static mod with no actuated flaps and as of now it only fits the PRO. I now have access to a Premium soon so i can possibly come up with one that fits on all units. The PKE towers are under revisions after my test fit and will post progress pics as I go

#4 The Library mod is the one that will be very last. Some stuff is on paper and some stuff in Solidworks already but jumping into this one now would not be a good time with the other mods going on.

#73 2 years ago

Sign me up for the third run, Premium.
(or if someone drops)

#74 2 years ago
Quoted from wolffcub:

#1 Instead of trying to address all these mods like I am maybe I could focus on the Firehouse additional run because everything is currently setup for them.
#2 I really want to spend more time on the central city becasue at this moment it just does not feel 100% right to me and I don't want to just send stuff out. I showed my intent and some test prints so im open for feedback.
#3 The PKE towers and Ghost trap would be the best mods to work in with making the firehouses. I have decided the trap will be a static mod with no actuated flaps and as of now it only fits the PRO. I now have access to a Premium soon so i can possibly come up with one that fits on all units. The PKE towers are under revisions after my test fit and will post progress pics as I go
#4 The Library mod is the one that will be very last. Some stuff is on paper and some stuff in Solidworks already but jumping into this one now would not be a good time with the other mods going on.

Central City is unique, since I see a nice mod for Pink and Green slime being used in there. I have Green Slime incorporated into my plastic ramps to the left, so maybe something with a hint of pink or Green slime for lighting or filament. I like the grey, but it needs something else as a contrast.

The Trap was a stretch idea from the beginning, if it has to be static, it is still a great mod, just give the end user the ability to set how much the trap door are actually open perhaps?

#75 2 years ago

PM'd. Hope to get on the list for the second run of firehouses... They look incredible!

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#76 2 years ago
Quoted from wolffcub:

Would be pretty sweet if you incorporated this building...

Spook Central (resized).pngSpook Central (resized).png
#77 2 years ago
Quoted from BigTP25:

Would be pretty sweet if you incorporated this building...[quoted image]

Oh my god i cant believe this came up. I might have a surprise for you!

#78 2 years ago
Quoted from wolffcub:

Oh my god i cant believe this came up. I might have a surprise for you!

One big mod for PKE? Or was in place of Gozer??? Where would it go!?!? Haha. My wallet is getting lighter just thinking about it.

#79 2 years ago
Quoted from wolffcub:

We obviously both do our best thinking at night!

As someone on the also rans list for the Firehouse mod, please make more of them…

#80 2 years ago
Quoted from wolffcub:

I'm still in for a fire house!

#81 2 years ago
BC6E9A62-2518-4713-B106-5B1D459B782C (resized).jpegBC6E9A62-2518-4713-B106-5B1D459B782C (resized).jpegEAC314F7-DB53-4347-807B-098366455FCF (resized).jpegEAC314F7-DB53-4347-807B-098366455FCF (resized).jpeg
#82 2 years ago
Quoted from wolffcub:

[quoted image][quoted image]

Ooohhhh… I cannot wait! What a job… well done!!

#83 2 years ago

I am interested to be on the list…. Please add me ! Amazing work!!

#84 2 years ago
Quoted from wolffcub:

This gets better and better. So glad I am ON this list.

#85 2 years ago

Please add me on the list for a single firehouse.
Thanks.

#86 2 years ago

Hey wolf,

Could you give me a heads up as to when you send the invoice? I want to make sure I don't miss it.

Thanks

#87 2 years ago
Quoted from Norcalpin:

Hey wolf,
Could you give me a heads up as to when you send the invoice? I want to make sure I don't miss it.
Thanks

Sent yesterday. Sometimes PayPal emails go to junk folders.

#88 2 years ago
Quoted from wolffcub:

Sent yesterday. Sometimes PayPal emails go to junk folders.

Got it and paid!! Thanks, Wolf. Looking forward to upgrading my GB.

#90 2 years ago

PM sent
cheers
Trevor

#91 2 years ago
Quoted from wolffcub:

Looks so awesome! Really stellar work!

#92 2 years ago

I'd also like to get on the list for the firehouse (I realize it will likely be a long wait).

Looks awesome.

Thank you

Added over 2 years ago:

EDIT: Seeing I may have been late, but if you do more, I could be interested.

Have also been torn on moving GB due to space, but trying to hold onto it

#93 2 years ago

wolffcub You sent invoices?!?!

#94 2 years ago

I installed one into a premium today. It’s actually easier than putting one in a pro.

5A920933-B302-4DF2-9593-8795D89B14C9 (resized).jpeg5A920933-B302-4DF2-9593-8795D89B14C9 (resized).jpeg
#95 2 years ago
Quoted from wolffcub:

I installed one into a premium today. It’s actually easier than putting one in a pro.
[quoted image]

Looks great! Really hope you do a second run. My LE needs this.

#96 2 years ago
Quoted from wolffcub:

[quoted image]

Nice, it’s gonna be cool!

#97 2 years ago

Yeah please do a second run amazing work!

#98 2 years ago

Dude, please do additional runs based on the interest.

#99 2 years ago

If you do another run, I’ll definitely buy one.

#100 2 years ago

I'd be all over this I can't remember if I'm on the list or not but if you were continuing to produce these I would love one.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 49.99
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
Toys/Add-ons
There are 611 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 13.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wolffcubs-ghostbusters-firehouse-city-library-trap-pke-mods/page/2?hl=jherre6 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.