IMG_3226 (resized).JPG
IMG_1991 (resized).JPG
IMG_1990 (resized).JPG
IMG_1980 (resized).JPG
420E6572-956D-4B86-ACB4-DE41FC743222 (resized).jpeg
1E2194B1-4B02-4749-AD37-0C105184E47B (resized).jpeg
DFAD2FF5-C6B9-4DEA-BDE8-45DFE7335E10 (resized).jpeg
C892CF41-1334-408F-8B08-35B5745CF41C (resized).jpeg
There are 611 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 13.
#1 2 years ago

FIREHOUSE (finalized / in production) Qty will be capped at 36 units at this time. I might do more at a later date after my other mods are all finalized.

This is a firehouse mod for the Stern Ghostbusters machine that fills up the back left open area of the machine. I have a Pro version so my design is based around the machine that I have. I do not have access to any other GB units at this time so I can’t say 100% if this mod is compatible with other trims. If you wish to share pics and info I can try to ensure this mod fits all other machines.

This firehouse mod replaces the factory metal and plastic firehouse. The old unit is simply removed and the new unit secures using existing holes in the playfield and the side rail. No modifications are needed to make this mod fit other than removing a few existing plastic / post accessories and relocating a single existing flasher LED board from the old fire house roof to the new firehouse roof.

The fasteners that hold the mod in place are fully concealed and will not be visible when installation is complete. The roof of the fire house is removable to allow for the transfer of the existing single flasher LED. The two roof screws are then covered with roof accessories that have a magnet to keep them in place.

The firehouse has 2 led (warm white) lights per level to light the interior and are reconnected to the same circuit that was provided for the factory prop, this means the firehouse will also flash on and off during game play as intended. These new led lights will be fully wired and ready to plug into the existing playfield harness connection with no modifications. The interior of the mod has some minor accessories such as

Main floor - Brown colour locker cabinets, wood colour desk with chairs, brass fire pole (real Brass!), black fire pole fall arrest guard.

Upper floor - Stargazer Pinball machine, kitchen counter with marble top and upper cupboards, silver colour lockers, table and chair set, and a black fire pole fall arrest guard.

This mod is made up from over 45 individual parts printed from various colours of filaments and UV cured resin and fully assembled on my end with hours put into each unit for cleanup and assembly.

Doing a run of 36 units total. Cost of the firehouse unit is $250usd. Shipping a single unit within Canada and the USA is $12usd and shipping overseas will be $18usd. Shipping more than one unit at a time will have a shipping price increase due to the larger box. All shipments will have a tracking number generated with the item is shipped out.

If you are interested in a FIREHOUSE mod and want to wait for another mod to be completed I will require payment for the Firehouse mod and I will hold it on the side and mark it as held on the list for you till the next purchased mod or mods are complete and ready to ship. Please be patient as finishing the other mods will take a little time.

IMG_6705 (resized).JPGIMG_6705 (resized).JPGIMG_6691 (resized).JPGIMG_6691 (resized).JPGIMG_6687 (resized).JPGIMG_6687 (resized).JPGIMG_6685 (resized).JPGIMG_6685 (resized).JPGIMG_6683 fix (resized).jpgIMG_6683 fix (resized).jpgIMG_6648 (resized).JPGIMG_6648 (resized).JPGIMG_6688 (resized).JPGIMG_6688 (resized).JPGIMG_6693 (resized).JPGIMG_6693 (resized).JPGIMG_6697 (resized).JPGIMG_6697 (resized).JPG

#2 2 years ago

Doing a run of 36 units total of the firehouse

Please pm me to be added to the list

1-Norcalpin (Firehouse)
2-Mister-Furious (Firehouse)
3-Spidey (Firehouse)
4-Pinkitten (Firehouse)
5-Sepins (Firehouse)
6-HectorCM (Firehouse)

7-playtwowin (Firehouse)
8-Blackzarak (Firehouse)
9-Nstone4425 (Firehouse)
10-RPZ (Firehouse)
11-mjwilliams (Firehouse)
12-marioparty34 (Firehouse)

13-delt31 (Firehouse)
14-whoknowsgoi (Firehouse)
15-HeadNZ (Firehouse)
16-R_Coles (Firehouse)
17-eyeamred2u (Firehouse / Trap)
18-Gizmata (Firehouse)

19-20-ulmpharmd (Firehouse x 2)
21-Norcalpin (Firehouse)
22-Nightmare (Firehouse)
23-Chosen_S (Firehouse / Trap)
24-chrishoyle99 (firehouse)

25-TheCnyPinGuy (Firehouse / City )
26-TicTacSeth (Firehouse)
27-Flash71 (Firehouse)
28-BigTP25 (Firehouse / Trap)
29-yfz450 (Firehouse)

30- MLarkin78 (Firehouse)
31- haiderdj (Firehouse)
32- Jarbyjibbo (Firehouse)
33- xedecimal (Firehouse, City , Trap)
34-Swoods5688 (Firehouse)
35-Daditude
36-PanzerFreak

Added over 2 years ago:

Firehouse only List Updated Oct 31

1-Norcalpin
2-Mister-Furious
3-Spidey
4-Pinkitten
5-Sepins
6-HectorCM

7-playtwowin
8-Blackzarak
9-Nstone4425
10-RPZ
11-mjwilliams
12-marioparty34

13-delt31
14-whoknowsgoi
15-HeadNZ
16-R_Coles
17-eyeamred2u
18-Gizmata

19-20-ulmpharmd (Firehouse x 2)
21-Nightmare
22-Chosen_S
23-chrishoyle99
24-TheCnyPinGuy

25-TicTacSeth
26-Flash71
27-BigTP25
28-yfz450
29- MLarkin78
30- haiderdj

31- Jarbyjibbo
32- xedecimal
33-Swoods5688
34-Daditude
35-PanzerFreak
36-Mayboyz

#3 2 years ago

Reserved for Central City list

#4 2 years ago

Reserved for Trap List

#5 2 years ago

Reserved for PKE Tower list

#6 2 years ago

Reserved for Library list

#7 2 years ago

Can i get into run please

#8 2 years ago

For library and trap please

#10 2 years ago

hmmmmm looks all full now. I might have to revisit the quantity depending on how much interest.

#11 2 years ago

Please add me to the list

#12 2 years ago

Excited for this. Any concern you have with premium version as that;s the one I have

#13 2 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Excited for this. Any concern you have with premium version as that;s the one I have

Didn't realize this was designed around the pro until I just clicked on this thread from the other and read it. I have a premium as well. If you're looking for a tester to check fitment and potentially give measurements to adjust just let me know. You could just send over a unfinished shell and I can check the fitment if you can't find a prem/LE near you. I could also check it against Sam's (HD60609) buildings mod.

#14 2 years ago

Hey Wolf,

You have me listed at the #1 and #21 spots, I only want one firehouse, so you may open up slot #21 for anyone else who wants the spot.

Thank you.

#15 2 years ago

Hi I’m interested I have a premium as well

#16 2 years ago

The only thing i think i realy need confirmed is if the ramps are in the same spot. The empty area in the back left looks the same.

6b3d133ed560d2ce2e6b8b67a8994c4a (resized).jpg6b3d133ed560d2ce2e6b8b67a8994c4a (resized).jpgghostbusters_pinball (resized).jpgghostbusters_pinball (resized).jpg
#17 2 years ago

Sad news but I know my trap mod will hit the ramp on the limited and premium. I will look at an option for those machines.

#18 2 years ago

I was going to say based on these photos it almost looks like there is more room on the prem/LE for the fire house.

SmartSelect_20211029-221935_Gallery (resized).jpgSmartSelect_20211029-221935_Gallery (resized).jpgSmartSelect_20211029-221946_Gallery (resized).jpgSmartSelect_20211029-221946_Gallery (resized).jpg

#19 2 years ago

Looks like you are correct!

#20 2 years ago

From day one of stating this mod I have been printing the parts that i was happy with and not going to change 24/7. I have a head start on 15 units. They are needing the interiors finished and the leds installed. The only road block i might hit in the next week or two is running out of led lights. I have more on the way and I hope they arrive in a few weeks.

IMG_6706 (resized).JPGIMG_6706 (resized).JPG
#21 2 years ago
Quoted from wolffcub:

From day one of stating this mod I have been printing the parts that i was happy with and not going to change 24/7. I have a head start on 15 units. They are needing the interiors finished and the leds installed. The only road block i might hit in the next week or two is running out of led lights. I have more on the way and I hope they arrive in a few weeks.
[quoted image]

They look awesome.

#22 2 years ago

Library looks fantastic! Could you post pics of the other mod’s you offer? Thanks!

#23 2 years ago

Man you just nailed it. Excited to get mine

#24 2 years ago

I’ll take the 21 spot if still free because he was listed twice? Great work!

#25 2 years ago

Awesome detail. Dont limit yourself if you can produce them you should be able to sell alot of these. They look great.

#26 2 years ago
Quoted from wolffcub:

Sad news but I know my trap mod will hit the ramp on the limited and premium. I will look at an option for those machines.

Assuming central city mods won't fit Prem/LE's with the moving slimer mech?

#27 2 years ago
Quoted from wolffcub:

Reserved for PKE Tower list

What’s the PKE tower?

#28 2 years ago

This is easily the coolest building mod I've ever seen! Can't wait to get the firehouse and install it on my premium.

#29 2 years ago
Quoted from Jherre6:

I’ll take the 21 spot if still free because he was listed twice? Great work!

To keep up with the current trends of our hobby I should have sold you my spot at a premium!!

#30 2 years ago

Great work wolffcub! Looks like it should have been there in the first place!! If I had a Ghostbusters this would be a must have. Love the mini star gazer in the firehouse. I'd buy one just cause it's super cool looking. Let me know if a local deal can be done

#31 2 years ago

Nice mod! And I missed my chance at it. If anyone drops out, I'll gladly be 'Alternate 1'! Can't wait to see the rest of the mods.

PMing just in case!

#32 2 years ago

Sorry guys i was down today due to a migraine. Going thru all my emails and new posts and i will report back soon.

#33 2 years ago

If this fits a premium and you do decide to make more, please put me on the list….

#34 2 years ago

PM’d to be on wait list if there is one for a Firehouse

#35 2 years ago

Ok time to sort stuff out! I updated the name list at the start of this post. I duplicated a name but to be fair and not substitute someone into place #21, I just bumped the list people up by one and the first person that was on the cancellation / waiting list got moved up.

I have a list on the side of the people who have requested a unit so your are in que if a spot comes up. I may not have responded to all the pm,s yet but if you asked for one you are the waiting list if your not already on the main list.

I would actually like to keep each list for each mod separate so i also took off any notes that i had before stating that you might have wanted different mods next to your name. I will populate a new list for each mod and transfer you name to it shortly.

#36 2 years ago

What does the library look like? I would also like a Firehouse if a spot opens up.

#37 2 years ago

I got some more testing on the central city today prior to the handing out candy song and dance. I played with all sorts of different colours of filament but it it still looks best when using the same grey, brick, and carbon that is on the fire house. The city when in different colours sure fills up the space differently vs the all grey building option. Test printing today was to see how doing some minor reveals in the building faces will affect the look.

#38 2 years ago

Hey wolf,

Do you have anything planned for the containment unit? I have a pro and that particular factory prop sucks.

#39 2 years ago
Quoted from Norcalpin:

Hey wolf,
Do you have anything planned for the containment unit? I have a pro and that particular factory prop sucks.

Kinda was thinking of one but that is way down on the list. I want to finish these 4 mods first.

#40 2 years ago

Today I will reach out to the first 6 on the list. If people do not respond within a week of me sending them a pm I will bump them to the end of the list secondary waiting list.

#41 2 years ago

Excellent work!

#42 2 years ago

Love it, would you possibly be able to make a storage facility mod for the Pro version? It looks horrible.

#43 2 years ago

is too late to get on firehouse list?

#44 2 years ago

Awesome job man, looks great!

#45 2 years ago
Quoted from MLarkin78:

Love it, would you possibly be able to make a storage facility mod for the Pro version? It looks horrible.
//<![CDATA[
window.__mirage2 = {petok:"b13817e0265032d6d9ab433596e19f4f07309037-1635773190-1800"};
//]]>

The best one is the DIY from the Walter Peck toy. I found the tutorial on pinside, but I’ll get a pick of mine later. Amazing mod!

Update: here are pics of mine from the GB club thread.
1432DFF0-8E90-4922-B883-2B7FAE101B47 (resized).jpeg1432DFF0-8E90-4922-B883-2B7FAE101B47 (resized).jpeg34E0C49C-641D-436E-A33B-7ACCB5B65CE6 (resized).jpeg34E0C49C-641D-436E-A33B-7ACCB5B65CE6 (resized).jpeg

#46 2 years ago

I also sell a baffle kit for this machine that makes a big difference in the light bleed. Good time to install as you will have the playfield up to make the firehouse connections! If you want one just add a note when you respond to my invoicing Pm.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/119354

IMG_5332 (resized).JPGIMG_5332 (resized).JPG
#47 2 years ago

@wolfcub is knocking these out of the park, well done

I did a containment mod for the Pro as well

GB - Containment Unit 2 (resized).JPGGB - Containment Unit 2 (resized).JPG
#48 2 years ago
Quoted from swinks:

@wolfcub is knocking these out of the park, well done
I did a containment mod for the Pro as well
[quoted image]

Good! im glad you did this mod and its awesome, now I dont have to do one. Have any more of them ? I would like to get one.

#49 2 years ago

So after simplifying the and making it look less like a pile of vomit the city looks better using firehouse colours only. The fills up the back more vs the grey. I think I need to try a grey option with little brick accents and that might feel better. The roofs will have accessories that are different colours like ac units and water tanks so that will help break the black up. The darker option has no frosting in the windows yet so that also contributes to the darker feel during this test.

IMG_6718 (resized).JPGIMG_6718 (resized).JPGIMG_6720 (resized).JPGIMG_6720 (resized).JPGIMG_6734 (resized).JPGIMG_6734 (resized).JPGIMG_6738 (resized).JPGIMG_6738 (resized).JPG
#50 2 years ago

wolf, do you have a current 'standby' list, just so folks know how far down the 'order' they are? I'm kicking myself for missing this post early on.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 25.00
Playfield - Protection
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 103.00
7,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Shorewood, WI
$ 28.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

6,600 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Palm Desert, CA
$ 26.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 119.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Athens, TX
7,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Middletown, NY
$ 63.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 49.95
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 39.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 12.99
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 63.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 218.00
Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 29.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 611 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 13.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wolffcubs-ghostbusters-firehouse-city-library-trap-pke-mods and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.