View topic image gallery

IMG_3271 (resized).JPG
IMG_3272 (resized).JPG
IMG_3267 (resized).JPG
IMG_3265 (resized).JPG
IMG_3266 (resized).JPG
IMG_3263 (resized).JPG
#1 1 year ago

This is a little tread for the Stern TMNT Channel 6 building and the Pizza Shop mods that I am making.

The Channel 6 building will fit all levels of machine trims, the Pizza Shop however is ONLY for the PRO version.

The channel 6 building mod replaces some of the factory plastic on the right side of the playfield adjacent to the shooter lane. The owner of the machine does not have to make any physical modifications and can always revert back to stock easily. Some plastics need to be removed and some of the hardware is reused.

The existing flasher that is located in the removed red dome is either installed inside of the Channel 6 building and will let the blue windows slightly flash when it goes off OR the user can relocated the flasher LED and use the new provided LED mount and relocate it to the front of the building. When the flasher is mounted outside and in front of the building you get a much better effect as it lights up the front of the building and draws your eye to it when the spinner is hit.

I have only 20 units made at this time and not sure if or when I might do more. Asking $75 each. Shipping to the US or Canada is $12 usd. I can and have shipped all over the globe so don’t be afraid to ask.

IMG_3263 (resized).JPGIMG_3263 (resized).JPGIMG_3266 (resized).JPGIMG_3266 (resized).JPGIMG_3265 (resized).JPGIMG_3265 (resized).JPG
#2 1 year ago

The Pizza Shop mod is for the PRO only. This mod replaces the van that is located in the upper left area at the ball lock. The owner of the machine does not have to do any physical modifications and can easily be changed back to stock. Some plastics need to be remove and some of the hardware is reused.

The existing Turtle Van can be located above the pops on the right if desired with the supplied mounting bracket. The Pizza Shop comes with LED lights installed to the interior similar to my GB Firehouse Mod. These new leds are tied into the existing GI lighting so they go off when required during games modes.

The Pizza Shop features open front windows that let you peer in for a look to see what mess the turtles left when they ran out to start mulitball. A booth with table arrangements is easily seen from the players view and looking further back you see barstools, serving counter, cooler, and wall menu.

The roof of the Pizza Shop has fixed sign and mechanical ductwork installed. The roof also has a ball guide built in. In the event a ball finds its way on the roof it will simply roll towards the player and to the left and drop the ball down the left ramp back into game play.

The exterior of the Pizza Shop has a sidewalk that extends along its front face and wraps around to the right side. The front and right side of the shop have coloured awnings above the windows. When purchasing the unit one of the following colour options can be selected to customize the look to your liking.

Standard = Green and cream
Mike = Orange and cream
Leo = Blue and cream
Don = Purple and cream
Raph = Red and cream

IMG_3267 (resized).JPGIMG_3267 (resized).JPGIMG_3271 (resized).JPGIMG_3271 (resized).JPGIMG_3272 (resized).JPGIMG_3272 (resized).JPG
#3 1 year ago
Quoted from wolffcub:

The Pizza Shop mod is for the PRO only. This mod replaces the van that is located in the upper left area at the ball lock. The owner of the machine does not have to do any physical modifications and can easily be changed back to stock. Some plastics need to be remove and some of the hardware is reused.
The existing Turtle Van can be located above the pops on the right if desired with the supplied mounting bracket. The Pizza Shop comes with LED lights installed to the interior similar to my GB Firehouse Mod. These new leds are tied into the existing GI lighting so they go off when required during games modes.
The Pizza Shop features open front windows that let you peer in for a look to see what mess the turtles left when they ran out to start mulitball. A booth with table arrangements is easily seen from the players view and looking further back you see barstools, serving counter, cooler, and wall menu.
The roof of the Pizza Shop has fixed sign and mechanical ductwork installed. The roof also has a ball guide built in. In the event a ball finds its way on the roof it will simply roll towards the player and to the left and drop the ball down the left ramp back into game play.
The exterior of the Pizza Shop has a sidewalk that extends along its front face and wraps around to the right side. The front and right side of the shop have coloured awnings above the windows. When purchasing the unit one of the following colour options can be selected to customize the look to your liking.
Standard = Green and cream
Mike = Orange and cream
Leo = Blue and cream
Don = Purple and cream
Raph = Red and cream[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Looks awesome! So no.chance it'll fit a prem?

#4 1 year ago
Quoted from bossk4hire:

Looks awesome! So no.chance it'll fit a prem?

Did I miss the price of the pizza shop?

#5 1 year ago

nice job .... again !

#6 1 year ago

Put me In for a pizza shop

#7 1 year ago
Quoted from freddy:

Did I miss the price of the pizza shop?

I am having a hard time trying to figure out a cost for it lol

#8 1 year ago
Quoted from wolffcub:

I am having a hard time trying to figure out a cost for it lol

I am not grabbing my ankles! Lol

#9 1 year ago

I would take the channel 6 building mod right now I missed this one I want on the list if u do more. Man U are on fire

#10 1 year ago

Would like to purchase the news building (would love a pizza shop for the prem/LE )

#11 1 year ago

I will take a Channel 6 building and a pizza shop please! Great work!

#12 1 year ago

Please add me for the pizza shop

#13 1 year ago

Sign me up for the channel 6 building!

#14 1 year ago

I want in! Please sign me up for the News building for sure.

The Pizza place looks amazing too. For that, do you have any photos showing the van in the alternate location? If you’re talking about the area above the pops, I need to weigh out van vs Krang before I pull the trigger on that one.

#15 1 year ago
Quoted from Ditty:

van vs Krang before I pull the trigger on that one.

I would like both buildings, please. Standard green and cream color looks good to me.

#16 1 year ago

If you have an interest please PM me. Using the below titles makes finding requests easier.

Please title your PM as "TMNT Channel 6 mod" if you want just the Channel 6 building
Please title your PM as "TNMT Pizza Shop mod" if you want just the Pizza Shop.

Because of my building schedule I cant get both ready at the same time if you want both, sorry but you will need to stay on the pizza shop list for a bit till i get around batch building them. Please PM me two times with the PM titles if you want both.

The Price for the Pizza shop will be $230 usd. It will include the Pizza Shop, a relocation mount for the van if you want to move it over the pops, and a mount so you can also move the van to the cabinet as a funny little topper if you like.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 23.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
arcade-cabinets.com

Trade
Machine - For Trade
West Chester, PA
$ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 110.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Reflex Mods

$ 7,299.00
Pinball Machine
Gameroom Goodies Arizona

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinWorlds

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 9.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 7,000.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 18.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

10,500 (OBO)
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 16.00
$ 3.49
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Cabinet - Other
UpKick Pinball

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Twisted Tokens

$ 52.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Tualatin, OR
$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 7,999.00
$ 17.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wolffcub-s-tmnt-pizza-shop-and-channel-6-building and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.