Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 75 posts
  • 52 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by StevenP
  • Topic is favorited by 7 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image-566.jpg
    image-483.jpg
    image-585.jpg
    image-513.jpg
    image-668.jpg
    image-230.jpg
    image-714.jpg
    image-638.jpg
    image-133.jpg
    image-634.jpg
    image-18.jpg
    image-788.jpg
    image-774.jpg
    image.jpg
    image-575.jpg
    image-625.jpg

There are 75 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
    #51 10 years ago

I would seriously buy one of most of these, perhaps 2, if you made them real big, like say 4x or 3x.

#52 10 years ago

My BK2K shirt had better come with the happy ending like the phone number gets you.

#53 10 years ago
    Quoted from RyanClaytor:

Would be SO in for that Rollergames shirt!
    Please make it!
    Sincerely,
    Ryan Claytor
    Elephant Eater Comics
    http://www.ElephantEater.com

Definitely in for the Rollergames shirt. But it is got to be a large or extra large to fit over my fat gut..

#54 10 years ago
    Quoted from Chet:

Definitely in for the Rollergames shirt. But it is got to be a large or extra large to fit over my fat gut..

If you can get in a large or extra large, you don't have a fat gut. I need a 3x

I blame the lack of a thyroid. Yeah, that's it!

Chris

#55 10 years ago

I don't see how they're going to get the license to do the rollergames shirt if CPR couldn't get a license to make a stupid plastic that's flat red with some text on it, and flat black with some triangles and circles.

#56 10 years ago
    Quoted from TomD:

I swear I read a long time ago that there was a promo t-shirt made for the Flash Gordon pin. Can anyone confirm or deny this? I'd love to get a reprint.

Yes, there was.

#57 10 years ago

ok, if anyone has any designs that are 'good' that we could get the artwork from as well as color match - here is the deal.

Send us a picture of the shirt(s) (to make sure we don't have duplicates), and then if ok, we will need the original to be sent to us to make the art and match the colors.

We will give you your original shirt back - PLUS 3 shirts to pick from of any of the designs that we have done as a credit.

Send in a picture to [email protected] and I'll get back to you.

thanks,
    rick

#58 10 years ago

I would love something with a simple Williams or Bally name or/and logo.

#59 10 years ago

EATPM & SS for sure

#60 10 years ago
    Quoted from PPS:

We will give you your original shirt back - PLUS 3 shirts to pick from of any of the designs that we have done as a credit.
    Send in a picture to [email protected] and I'll get back to you.
    thanks,
    rick

Wow, that is a great deal...wish I had one to send you.

#61 10 years ago

Will they be giving one out with every MMr? They could make all different kinds and put them in the pins like the prizes you get in CrackerJacks.

#62 10 years ago
    Quoted from vid1900:

mmshirt1.JPG 14 KB

Medieval-Madness-Pinball-Shirt-P... 20 KB

WANT!!!

#63 10 years ago

i would be in for one of those rollergames t-shirts as well.

#64 10 years ago

I would totally buy shirts. Maybe not a Rollergames shirt, but a Dr. Dude, Party Zone, Funhouse, basic Williams or Bally. I also need a new sweatshirt... hint, hint.

#65 10 years ago

image-575.jpgimage-575.jpgimage-625.jpgimage-625.jpgimage-842.jpgimage-842.jpgimage-984.jpgimage-984.jpgimage-384.jpgimage-384.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage-22.jpgimage-22.jpgimage-94.jpgimage-94.jpgimage-22.jpgimage-22.jpgimage-94.jpgimage-94.jpgimage-94.jpgimage-94.jpg

#66 10 years ago

the high speed hat is awesome

#67 10 years ago

Sorry for all the pics. Let me know if you want me to send any. I also have the police force hat

#68 10 years ago

Here are some more pics. I don't have any of theseimage-566.jpgimage-566.jpgimage-483.jpgimage-483.jpgimage-585.jpgimage-585.jpgimage-668.jpgimage-668.jpgimage-230.jpgimage-230.jpgimage-513.jpgimage-513.jpgimage-638.jpgimage-638.jpgimage-634.jpgimage-634.jpgimage-714.jpgimage-714.jpgimage-133.jpgimage-133.jpgimage-18.jpgimage-18.jpgimage-788.jpgimage-788.jpgimage-774.jpgimage-774.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

#69 10 years ago

A Shadow shirt would be cool!!!!

#70 10 years ago

I have that same MM tee shirt, *unworn*, in size Large. Am sending it to Rick, but I would sell it (or trade) when I get it back. [I'm a size XL!]

#72 10 years ago
    Quoted from Phillippe517:

Here are some more pics. I don't have any of these

image.jpg 113 KB

image-774.jpg 133 KB

image-788.jpg 94 KB

image-18.jpg 132 KB

image-634.jpg 52 KB

image-133.jpg 118 KB

image-638.jpg 53 KB

image-714.jpg 133 KB

image-230.jpg 145 KB

image-668.jpg 129 KB

image-513.jpg 141 KB

image-585.jpg 148 KB

image-483.jpg 181 KB

image-566.jpg 193 KB

Looks nice and all,but doesn't do PPS any good since you down actually have these.

#73 10 years ago
    Quoted from StevenP:

I have that same MM tee shirt, *unworn*, in size Large. Am sending it to Rick, but I would sell it (or trade) when I get it back. [I'm a size XL!]

Size L...that might be interested

#74 10 years ago

I'd be most interested in:

MM
    WH2O
    Fathom
    Black Knight
    Paragon
    Theatre
    SS

#75 10 years ago
    Quoted from Captive_Ball:

Size L...that might be interested

Open to offers for that blue MM t-shirt, size Large. Never worn, never washed, so it's nice and unfaded! Being sent to Rick today (by request); should have it back in a couple of weeks or so... (Willing to trade for other cool pinball stuff to...)

There are 75 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wmsbly-t-shirt-art-wanted/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.