Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 75 posts
  • 52 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by StevenP
  • Topic is favorited by 7 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image-566.jpg
    image-483.jpg
    image-585.jpg
    image-513.jpg
    image-668.jpg
    image-230.jpg
    image-714.jpg
    image-638.jpg
    image-133.jpg
    image-634.jpg
    image-18.jpg
    image-788.jpg
    image-774.jpg
    image.jpg
    image-575.jpg
    image-625.jpg
    There are 75 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
    #1 10 years ago

Guys ... part of the upswing with various people is due to the fact that we had acquired the Merchandising License for WMS/BLY in Oct, and have been working on getting things setup thru the winter. The things that we are thinking of doing are almost limitless and so I'm working with a few people to get things going ...

One of the items I want to move forward with is some great T-shirts, and wanted to see if anyone could help us with finding some artwork examples of the original promo T-shirts as I would like to get these redone.

SO, this is a callout for any help in getting us artwork so repro the original WMS/BLY T-Shirts and if we can get usable artwork samples that would be even better!

We will handle the printing of them but I'd like to get as many of the original shirts as possible done.

Let me know or post here if you have any examples and or artwork that we can do, and we'll do some reward for any contributions.

thanks,
    [email protected]

#2 10 years ago

Please make this happen people, for the love of god, send them your shirts!

#3 10 years ago

I have a williams WMS bally Midway..All the signs of a great game t shirt. It is my favourite T ! If Rick is interested I would be happy to work something out.. I also have some original bumper stickers like have you played a williams pinball today? And I heart Cyclone pinball.
    Cheers

#4 10 years ago
    Quoted from Hawk007:

If Rick is interested I would be happy to work something out.. I also have some original bumper stickers like have you played a williams pinball today? And I heart Cyclone pinball.

Snap some pics and send them to the email address above.

I bet Rick Stetta has some. I know he has an AFM jacket. I'll ask him next time I see him.

#5 10 years ago

wow cool .. please make bally polo shirts .. every tech needs one

#6 10 years ago

sorry, mine has holes in it from lighting bottle rockets off in my hands.

#7 10 years ago

I had a sweet Williams Pinball Black T-shit with a white Williams Logo...it was my favorite T-shirt until I was told I couldn't wear it anymore...(it had gotten so trashed from wearing it all the time that the wife said it needed to become a rag)

#8 10 years ago
    Quoted from practicalsteve:

Please make this happen people, for the love of god, send them your shirts!

Send in your shirts BUMP

#9 10 years ago

i have a eatpm shirt i can send in. will post some pics and see if its in good enough shape to work with.

#10 10 years ago

I would love to have just a simple logo t-shirt...small Bally logo on left chest and larger logo on back - same for the Williams "W"...

-scott

#11 10 years ago

I've got a NOS Rollergames T-Shirt.... got no problem offering it up if you think there's demand

#12 10 years ago
    Quoted from johnwartjr:

I've got a NOS Rollergames T-Shirt.... got no problem offering it up if you think there's demand

Got a pic?

#13 10 years ago

Would love some Ts with simple Williams/Bally logo as well. Less interested in the gimmicky stuff (that gets you strange looks cause no one outside the hobby gets it )

#15 10 years ago

In for Rollergames!

#16 10 years ago

Does look pretty Cheesy.....err fantastic!

#17 10 years ago

Here are some pics let me know if these will work.

20140124_081344.jpg20140124_081344.jpg 20140124_081234.jpg20140124_081234.jpg
    #18 10 years ago

In for EATPM for sure!

#20 10 years ago

PLEASE reprint the Black Knight 2000 shirt.

Preferably in big fat guy size so I can get one!

Chris

#21 10 years ago
    Quoted from SilverUnicorn:

PLEASE reprint the Black Knight 2000 shirt.

And make it $15.95.

#22 10 years ago

I'm going to need a second job to pay for all the amazing stuff in the merchandising pipeline.

#23 10 years ago

Pulled these off of Google.

kiss.JPGkiss.JPG Capt.jpgCapt.jpg fireball.jpgfireball.jpg KISS1.jpgKISS1.jpg
    #24 10 years ago

Please use quality shirts. I just bought a stern shirt and I've seen better material at the dollar store.

#25 10 years ago
    Quoted from TVP:

Please use quality shirts. I just bought a stern shirt and I've seen better material at the dollar store.

+1

Hanes Heavyweight Tagless are real good quality for the price. We just did a run of a few hundred. Our cost was about $5.50 each for front and back print in single color.

#26 10 years ago

Can you clarify which liscensed machines (STTNG, MB, CFTBL, Elvira, TZ, TAF, IJ, etc.) will eligible for merchandising?

#27 10 years ago
    Quoted from alveolus:

Can you clarify which liscensed machines (STTNG, MB, CFTBL, Elvira, TZ, TAF, IJ, etc.) will eligible for merchandising?

STTNG - No
    MB - No
    CFTBL - No
    Elvira - Yes
    TZ - No
    TAF - No
    IJ - No

#28 10 years ago

Rick, is it safe to assume that anything with a licensed theme (i.e. KISS, Addams Family etc.) would not be reproduced? Also, I would think shirts with the Bally / Williams logo alone would be a great seller! Lastly, agree with others on this post to use quality t-shirts. Nothing worse than spending $XX.XX on a shirt and only being able to wear it once. I rather pay $X amount more for something that is going to last. Of course you will get those that will complain not matter the $ amount that it's a rip off!

#29 10 years ago

I'd love some plain WMS/Bally logo shirts. Specific game stuff would depend on the design.

#30 10 years ago

Would be SO in for that Rollergames shirt!

Please make it!

Sincerely,
    Ryan Claytor
    Elephant Eater Comics
    http://www.ElephantEater.com

#31 10 years ago

it most large studio/brand cases (TZ, STTNG, CFTBL, MB, IJ, KISS) ... that will not be easily possible, sometimes if luck has it maybe, but usually not. Other licenses like Elvira/SS, No Fear, Indy500, and a few others probably yes.

Also same goes for those original bumper stickers ... if anyone has them that we can get good artwork and better yet a sample of them, then they can be reproduced now.

Thanks,
    rick

#32 10 years ago

I have only 1 of each of the bumper stickers but I would be happy to send the originals [or scans] to you to be reproduced. Along with my shirt..I am looking for pictures now... I am sure we can work something out.

#33 10 years ago

One of my favorites is NO Fear. 3rd ball, down by a Billion. NO FEAR! I have the shirt.

#34 10 years ago

would be nice if they were made w/ the same process pinballshirts.com uses. only shirts w/ art on them I'll wear.

#35 10 years ago

so, for bumper stickers and shirts, it's better to have the original to scan correctly and color match, but if we cannot get them, we go with a scan that someone can send us and we can probably make that work. If we get samples we can certainly send them back when done.

rick

#36 10 years ago

image-365.jpgimage-365.jpgimage-234.jpgimage-234.jpgimage-903.jpgimage-903.jpgimage-456.jpgimage-456.jpg

#37 10 years ago
    Quoted from PPS:

Guys ... part of the upswing with various people is due to the fact that we had acquired the Merchandising License for WMS/BLY in Oct,

Will I finally be able to get my $14.95 BK2K T-shirt?

#38 10 years ago

Official Police Force Cap, please.

#39 10 years ago
    Quoted from o-din:

Will I finally be able to get my $14.95 BK2K T-shirt?

I'd say maybe Yes, but I bet it won't be $14.95

Chris

#40 10 years ago

Can I order my Scared Stiff shirt now?

#41 10 years ago

How about kites? Snagged this from an earlier thread.

whirlwindkite.jpgwhirlwindkite.jpg
    #42 10 years ago

I have a BALLY Captain Fantastic Ringer shirt I can send in if needed (Same as photo above). Not sure how much Demand there is at this point for Elton/Captain Fantastic thou. It's also a TRANSFER and Not a Silk Screen job.

#43 10 years ago

Rick PM me if you need one of the bumper stickers. I have an extra that I can send your way.

#44 10 years ago

I have some MM, RFM, pinball 2000, scared Stiff and I think Whirlwind and NGG shirts. Will get them down from the closet and take pics to see if you are interested in having me send them.

#45 10 years ago
    Quoted from mcluvin:

How about kites? Snagged this from an earlier thread.

whirlwindkite.jpg 198 KB

Nice Kite

Would be a cool back of t-shirt design...just word Whirlwind from the game on front

#46 10 years ago

I would really like a black t-shirt with just the Williams logo from a System 11 apron on it. The Williams logo with the 3/4 circle under it. I think that would be classy.image.jpgimage.jpg

#47 10 years ago

I swear I read a long time ago that there was a promo t-shirt made for the Flash Gordon pin. Can anyone confirm or deny this? I'd love to get a reprint.

#48 10 years ago

mmshirt1.JPGmmshirt1.JPG Medieval-Madness-Pinball-Shirt-Pomo.jpgMedieval-Madness-Pinball-Shirt-Pomo.jpg
    #49 10 years ago

dr dude 002.jpgdr dude 002.jpg

have this in the closet since 1990

#50 10 years ago

How about the whirlwind shirt that you could order through the 1-800 number?

There are 75 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wmsbly-t-shirt-art-wanted and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.