Topic Stats

• 7 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 47 days ago by Runbikeskilee
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 49 days ago

Super Star owners... getting this game ready for Pinfest - need help on setting replay values for this game, since it only has add a ball card... that card gives free balls at 10/20/30/40k, and that seems way too easy... I’ll probably set it to replay since that’s what I remember playing it as growing up - the manual doesn’t provide much help either.

Looking for recommended replay or add a ball score values that your game is set on and comments on recommended scores, thanks in advance.

#2 49 days ago

Bump bump bump... anyone???

#3 48 days ago

I played Superstar a lot in an arcade when I was a teen, but my memory for the replay levels is not "that" good.

Can't read anything off the pics in the ipdb, but one owner on the Pinball Owners site has a photo where you can make out his replay levels (100,000, 130,000, 160,000). Might give you a starting point?
http://www.pinballowners.com/shaundaly#96218

You also might message a few of the owners on the Owners site and humbly ask if they have any knowledge of the factory suggested levels.

Lee

#4 48 days ago

There is a Jones plug in the head to set AAB, Novelty and Replay.

I used to have mine on AAB which I thought was a lot of fun. Completing the upper rollover lanes would light Special for an EB at the scoop as well as increasing the bonus to light the second special for EB. Not sure if I remember what Novelty was. But Replay is what I have now. You just score points with no EBs. It is kind of confusing because the Special lights still light but you are not awarded with an EB at the scoop. Mine is set up so hard that it's rare to get over 50,000. I'm pretty sure I have the replay score jumpers removed.

Anyways, I do have a card in the apron of my game that shows replays at 100,000, 130,000 and 160,000.

#5 48 days ago

Thanks guys, very helpful!

#6 47 days ago

Please post some scans of those cards.
I'll add them to the file I have on my website.

Peter
http://www.inkochnito.nl

#7 47 days ago

Don, I'll look forward to playing your Super Star at A-town.

Lee

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 399.95
$ 279.95
$ 279.95
$ 279.95
$ 279.95
$ 5,799.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 349.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields
$ 14.00
Electronics
Yorktown Parts and Equip
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside