Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 33 posts
  • 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by Denethor
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

HS RE schem2 (resized).JPG
    HS RE schem re (resized).JPG
    HS RE schem sw (resized).JPG
    HS RE man (resized).JPG
    20190315_200832 (resized).jpg
    20190315_200949 (resized).jpg
    Lock Relay info (resized).JPG
    Lock Relay (resized).JPG
    wms_ringer_sch.pdf (PDF preview)
    wms_ringer_man.pdf (PDF preview)
    Ringer Control Motor (resized).JPG
    Goodie bag (resized).jpg
    33B30E49-3B3E-4AE4-8299-544480549A5A (resized).jpeg
    Score switches (resized).jpg
    06797C7A-D6F5-49D8-A9B9-A91EEB038FB8 (resized).jpeg
    FDC4BB5B-EA2F-4BEB-A640-2D9310E4FE57 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Mopar.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#26 5 years ago
    Quoted from djblouw:

The lock relay is odd, because if I hold it closed with my fingers, and then release it will stay closed. Sometimes it will stay closed even when the game over relay is tripped (and everything else de-energizes).

Once the Lock Relay is energized at start up, it should remain energized until the machine is turned off.
    If you jump the Lock Relay directly to the Yellow Common, does it stay locked on? If so, (and I would
    guess that it will), then I'd do some jumping finding what section of the circuitry has the faulty connection(s),
    maybe starting with the locking switches in the Lock Relay itself..

#30 5 years ago
    Quoted from djblouw:

Current issue is the spin switch will activate the horseshoe relay, and it stays locked on.

Like you say, the Spin switch activates the Horseshoe Relay, and then the Horseshoe Relay should
    activate the "Cut Off Relay". The Cut Off Relay is in the back row of the bottom board, 3rd from the
    right. Once the Cut Off Relay is energized, it opens a set of contacts within itself and cuts the circuit to
    the Horseshoe Relay. Once the Horseshoe Relay is de-energized, through a set of contacts within itself,
    it cuts the circuit to the Cut Off Relay which is how each of those Relays activates on and off all initially
    coming from the Spin switch. If your Cut Off Relay isn't energizing, that's what you'll want to consentrate
    on first by rechecking the Horseshoe Relay contacts. If the Cut Off Relay is energizing, then my guess
    would be that the make-break switch in the Cut Off Relay isn't breaking, meaning that all three switches in the
    make-break are touching when the Cut Off Relay is energized..

#32 5 years ago

Yea, as long as the Cut Off Relay's contacts are adjusted properly, and the Horseshoe Relay is
    energizing it when it energizes, you should be in good shape..

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Mopar.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wms-ringer-start-up-help?tu=Mopar and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.