Topic Stats

• 28 posts
  • 16 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 months ago by Paul_from_Gilroy
  • Topic is favorited by 7 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

One image has been uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

FireShot Screen Capture #328 - 'TILT The Battle to Save Pinball - Official Trailer - YouTube' - www_youtube_com_watch_v=372EqYXRmno (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider npo.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#15 10 months ago

And I'm glad this thread was started. The one referenced is 4 years old. I love this kind of stuff from the old B/W days.

#18 10 months ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Yep, old threads can be bumped.

...........but..........why? To me, and this is just me, my interpretation of bumping a thread is:

"This was posted - 4 years ago. It's old news. Move on"

Help me understand the logic of bumping a thread from 4 years ago. If it's constructive, I truly want to see the reasoning : ).

#21 10 months ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Yes, we have diff'rent ideas of what bumping a thread is...unless you are literally talking aboot saying "bump?"
Could bump a thread and say "Hey I just ran into this old Youtube video this was cool... and it was in this thread."
I don't think it would get any less responses because it was old.
Personally I just don't like starting threads when other people have & eXpecially with, literally, the same name.
I like to do searches and not step on peoples threads but not everyone is like that, which is why I simply posted it and didn't say "do a fucking search" or anything.

Tracking. Cool deal - wanted to understand as some people do what you did to very surreptitiously say "go do a fucking search" without ACTUALLY saying it.

I'll be straight: I thought that's exactly what you were doing at first. Now I see your rationale and logic.

Everything's cleared up on my end : ).

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 229.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 50.00

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider npo.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside