2 years ago

Topic Stats

• 6 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by DumbAss
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

eos_wiring.jpg
    Screen Shot 2021-12-01 at 9.40.45 pm (resized).png
    Screen Shot 2021-12-01 at 9.35.26 pm (resized).png
    #1 2 years ago

Hello,

another day another question. When I got my IJ the EOS wires on the flipper were disconnected on the left flipper. Right flipper had one orange connected on the EOS.

What I have left now is black-green, black-blue and orange. Looking at the ID manual 2-46 it says black-green should go on lower right, black-blue on lower left, but I have no idea what that orange is.

Could someone please send me a picture of how the EOS are connected on a WPC-89 wide body, preferably IJ ?

thank you

Screen Shot 2021-12-01 at 9.35.26 pm (resized).pngScreen Shot 2021-12-01 at 9.35.26 pm (resized).pngScreen Shot 2021-12-01 at 9.40.45 pm (resized).pngScreen Shot 2021-12-01 at 9.40.45 pm (resized).png
    #2 2 years ago

More information than you probably wanted to know but if you can understand the attached image it should all make sense for wiring the switch.

eos_wiring.jpgeos_wiring.jpg

#3 2 years ago

You'll need to jumper the orange wire from one flipper to the other. It is daisy-chained between the switches.

#4 2 years ago

I will figure out something. Thank you again

#5 2 years ago

Had another look at the current schema and wiring, so If I am assuming correctly if I daisy chain the orange cable to the other EOS and connect black-green on the right flipper and black-blue on the left flipper all should be good.

Since IJ has no upper flippers and I assume this schema s generic for all WPC pinballs I can ignore the Upper Right/Left flipper wiring ?

#6 2 years ago
    Quoted from jaza:

Had another look at the current schema and wiring, so If I am assuming correctly if I daisy chain the orange cable to the other EOS and connect black-green on the right flipper and black-blue on the left flipper all should be good.
    Since IJ has no upper flippers and I assume this schema s generic for all WPC pinballs I can ignore the Upper Right/Left flipper wiring ?

Correct. The ground reference (orange) is common so it needs to be connected to all the switches. That section of the manual describes the general wiring and theory of operation. I am sure it is one of the least read sections of the manual.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wms-indiana-jones-flipper-eos-wiring and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.