Hi everybody! Few days ago I bought a nice Gorgar.. I started a game hoping to hear the heart beating, but instead of the usual and famous heartbeat, there is a sort of electronic heartbeat (like a duck inside the cab)! And this is absolutely not acceptable... completely changes the game feeling!
So I started to check the first things...
- DS is setted correctly: 1-OFF, 2-ON for speech.
- The self test start correctly. At bench the input section is correct (grounding pin by pin of 10J3)... maybe one sound is quite low compared to the others.
- Driver board is 100% functioning
- During the diagnostic procedures, sounds 09-13 are played correctly
- Function 35 is setted on 01 - Background music ON
I will certainly change capacitors and sockets... but the question is... HOW THE BACKGROUND MUSIC IS GENERATED? How it works? There is no way to test it if not directly during the game?
Thanks to all!