Topic Stats

• 107 posts
  • 39 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 day ago by harryhoudini
  • Topic is favorited by 26 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 23 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

ComposedBleakIndusriverdolphin-size_restricted.gif
5150593-ssj goku (resized).jpg
74c826eb2c7da9d2a49a40f3fb11b0f93af59dfd (resized).jpg
whichwich_storefront (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
2b341ec9b2aa55ace2458d6bd8da5f2a47e28489 (resized).jpg
db767527e67ccab9642e780fb46d941bc5e01676 (resized).jpg
180123707_the-wizard-of-oz-wicked-witch-figurine-by-avon-enesco (resized).jpg
BaseSample (resized).jpg
Ice-Cold-FreezeOtto (resized).jpg

There are 107 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.
#101 4 days ago

As someone who has purchased both of Steve's witch and monkey mod I don't see an issue with this mod at all....yes it has a similar look, but its actually quite different. Plus from what I understood Steve wasn't making anymore Monkey's or Witches (maybe thats changed?) so giving owners this option is a great thing....at the end of the day I like it....

#102 4 days ago
whichwich_storefront (resized).jpg
#103 4 days ago
Quoted from harryhoudini:

Testing out the YBR finish. Not quite as yellow as I think it needs to be, but I don't have access to a YBR so I'm gonna have to send one out to someone to test.[quoted image]

This is all I see

5150593-ssj goku (resized).jpg74c826eb2c7da9d2a49a40f3fb11b0f93af59dfd (resized).jpg
#104 4 days ago
ComposedBleakIndusriverdolphin-size_restricted.gif
#105 2 days ago

I've done the research on the fireball integration and the lighted hands/eyes and looks like it's not a problem. I have most of the supplies already but am going to look at that after we are shipping consistently.

I'll take some good pics of the finished version installed. I haven't painted a finished one yet, only a bunch of prototypes, so I'll get that done and take some pics.

The red flame will be printed in red and detailed with air brush, similar to the white smoke one. I will get those painted and pictured as well.

#106 1 day ago

Video too. Show the modes.

#107 1 day ago

Yup, for sure. Been tweaking the lighting effects, LED layout, etc. We have about 10 controllers built and should have around 10 fully printed this week so we're a bit behind on the first shipment but should be able to catch up as we're ahead in the printing.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 40.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
11,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
West Des Moines, IA
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
There are 107 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside